Love Potion #69 Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

"Open your mouth Francesca." I told her.

Francesca opened her mouth.

"Turn towards Francesca and spit it into her mouth. Everyone gather up your saliva and spit it into Francesca's open mouth." I said and laughed as they did that very thing.

Francesca was not happy when I told her to swallow the contents in her mouth.

I pulled Dahlia to kneel beside me and began to play roughly with her erect nipples.

"Oooh I like zat Master. Pinch them. Mmmm. Yeah. Harder Master. Harder! HARDER! Fuck!" Dahlia groaned and I watched as her milky juices began to drip down her inner thighs.

"Francesca, come over here and lick up the nasty discharge coming out of Dahlia's pussy before it stains the couch." I told her.

Francesca did as I asked and licked up the mess of juices from Dahlia's pussy.

I then got off the couch and kneeled behind Francesca. I lined up my dick with her pussy and pressed inside of it. Fuck it was tight.

"Rub your clit Francesca and make your pussy wet for me. Help her out Dahlia and twist and pinch her erect nipples. Don't be shy Dahlia. Really bare down on her hard nipples and make it hurt. She can take it. I bet that she doesn't even utter a single word in protest. Yeah, mmmm. Her pussy is growing really wet now." I told them.

"What do you three know about Francesca here. Tell me everything while I fuck her pussy." I asked the 3 women.

"Francesca only dates women. She has never been wis a man which surprises me zat she would allow you to fucks her." Alex told me.

"Yeah, I heard zee same. I also heard zat she has never had anal sex wis anyone." Dahlia replied.

"Her breasts and nipples are off limits to anyone." Jade pointed out.

"I also heard zat Francesca is not on birth controls so if you cum in her watch out." Alex told us.

"How is Francesca as a boss?" I asked.

"She is shrewd. She doesn't pay us much." Jade told me.

"We work our asses off and only get paid about 200 Euros' per week." Dahlia replied.

"I fucking hate working for her." Alex replied.

"Yeah same." Said Jade.

"Okay, well for now on, Francesca is going to give you an allowance each week of 2000 Euro's. The three of you will no longer work as Escorts. You will live with Francesca and she will treat you like daughters. The three of you will no longer have sex with men, but instead will be sexual with each other and Francesca one day every week. Francesca will pay for you three to go to college where you will study business and finance. Francesca will also get the three of you Visa's to live in the United States." I told them as I began a slow and steady slide in and out of Francesca's sloppy pussy.

I pulled out and got to my feet and told everyone to follow me into the bedroom.

I placed Francesca on her back on the bed and got on top of her and slid my fat cock back inside of her cunt.

"Yeah, she loves it, look at how horny she is. Dahlia, straddle her face and let her lick your asshole while you masturbate over her face. Alex, you and jade get on either side of her and pinch and pull on her nipples roughly. I'm getting close to cumming and just before I shoot, I'm going to pull out and cum all over her body. It will be your jobs to lick up my sweet cum before it stains the sheets. I'm timing it with Dahlia's orgasm. You about ready to cum Dahlia?" I told them.

"Yes Master I'm almost zere!!! Her it CUMS OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She cried out.

Her pussy juices were flowing down Francesca's chin and neck so when she started to orgasm, a huge gush of her juices splashed out of her pussy and arced in the air and hit my chest and sprayed on Jade and Alex.

This set me off and I pulled free of Francesca's dripping snatch and began to shoot huge globs of sperm. The first blast hit Dahlia's chest and dripped down her stomach. The next two went into her open mouth. The 4th splashed against her chin. I aimed the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th for Francesca's open mouth. The less powerful ejaculations covered Francesca's tits before puddling on her stomach.

Cum and pussy juice was everywhere and Jade and Alex got busy licking it up.

I stood up and walked over to Dahlia on the bed and pushed my wet dick into her open mouth. She bathed my shaft with her tongue and even managed to suck some more cum out of it.

Dahlia smacked her lips together. "Oh my god your cum is delicious! I love it Master. I love it!"

Jade and Alex both concurred as well as I pulled Dahlia to her feet.

"Share my tasty load with your queen ladies." I told them.

Alex moved up and deposited her mouthful of cum in Francesca's open mouth. And then Jade did the same.

"Swallow it Francesca." I commanded her.

"Mmmm." She moaned. Her eyes softening some.

"I now want each of you to take turns and masturbate over Francesca's open mouth. You will all have massive gushing orgasms that Francesca will drink down." I told them.

I pulled Dahlia with me to the other bed and placed her on her back and got on top.

"You want my big dick inside your sexy little pussy Dahlia? I asked her.

"Yes Master. I do. Please fucks me wis your huge cock." She begged in her sexy voice.

I positioned my dick at her pussy entrance and then slowly pushed inside her molten hot flesh.

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels good Dahlia. I could fall in love with a pussy like yours." I told her.

"Oh Master, I'm CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!! Ungh, ungh, ungh. Fuck me Master. Hard and deep. Yes just...LIKE...THAT!!!!OHHHHHHHH!!!!" She groaned as multiple orgasms raced through her cunt.

"You remind me of my daughter Brittany." I told her.

"Do you have sexual incest wis her Master?" She asked.

"Yeah I do. Does that bother you to hear me say it?" I asked.

"No Master. I find it really...OHHH...STIMULATING!!!!...CUMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!! Pounds ur dick into me. Harder Master, Harder! HARDER!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"She cried out in orgasm again and again.

I was nearing another massive orgasm when I looked over to see Jade having an orgasm and rubbing her clit furiously.

"Here I cum Dahlia." I warned her.

"YES Master! Floods me cunt wis your semen. I'M CUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" She cried out as she felt my dick surge inside of her and begin to shoot my sperm against her cervix.

"CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!" I Bellowed and began to shoot huge globs of cum deep inside Dahlia's clutching cunt.

I kept driving my dick deeper and deeper with every ejaculation.

Before collapsing on her I looked over to see Alex's juices gushing out of her pussy and going into Francesca's mouth.

I laid on top of Dahlia for a long time. And when I stirred she whispered in my ear, "I thinks I love you Master. I know I shouldn't but I has never been fucks like you just fucks me."

I smiled and looked down at her. "I think I love you too Dahlia."

I began to pull out of her tight pussy when she pressed her hand against my stomach.

"Slowly Master, me pussy is a little sore from zee beating you just given it." She chuckled.

I pulled all the way out and looked down at her gaping hole.

I looked at Jade and said, "Come over here Jade and lick my sperm out of Dahlia's gaping cunt. And don't miss a drop."

I then walked over to Alex and she got busy licking Dahlia's juices from my still erect dick. She was really into it and smiled up at me from time to time.

"God I love dis dick Master. Will you fucks me now? I jus need to feels it deep inside of me pussy." She said in her clipped English.

I remembered that she liked to be on her back and got her into position at the foot of the bed that Francesca was laying on. I swiped my dick up and down her slit lips and she groaned each time my dick touched her large clitoris. I then took my dick in hand and smacked it against her clit before pressing it against her wet entrance.

"Oh Master. Zis dick feels AMAZING!!!" Alex cooed.

I fucked her pussy savagely as I pinned her arms above her head.

"OH MASTER, I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out and a massive gush of her juices pushed my dick out of her pussy and puddled on the bed.

I looked to the other bed to see that Jade was still licking my semen from Dahlia's gaping pussy. Jade's ass was looking really inviting and I went over to her and pushed my wet cock against her tight asshole.

She resisted me getting anything inside of her anus so I said to her, "Jade, relax your asshole. That's it baby. You love feeling my huge cock deep in your rectum. You love it even more than having a cock in our pussy and when you feel me begin to blast my sperm inside of your anus, you will have a massive orgasm too that Dahlia will swallow from your pussy."

I grabbed Jade's hips and began a slow and steady pounding in and out of her tight little anus.

"Oh Fuck! Master. Fuck!" Jade groaned with every deep thrust inside her asshole. Her hands gripping the sheets in her clenched fists.

I felt my orgasm approaching and started to fuck her faster and harder.

Alex stood beside me and cheered me on. "Harder Master Harder." And she smacked Jade's ass cheeks with her hand. "Smack!"

"Again Alex. Keep smacking her ass." I told her.

"Smack!" "Smack!" "Smack!"

"Here I cum!" I bellowed and drove in deep and began shooting huge globs of sperm into the Jade's super tight anus.

Jade cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSS FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" As a huge orgasm ripped through her cunt. Her whole body shaking from the intensity of it.

"Wow! That was fucking incredible!" I told her.

Alex helped me slide my dick out of Jade's asshole and wiped it off with a towel from the bathroom. My dick was still hard and seeing Jade's pussy leaking fluids I pushed it inside of her cunt. It was like an oven and so wet too.

I then remembered why I fucked Jade in the ass in the first place. So I slid my wet cock from her swollen pussy and said to her, "Go over to Francesca and let her lick my sperm out of your asshole. This is something that she loves to do."

I grabbed my phone and set it to video and recorded Francesca licking my anal creampie out of Jade's gaping asshole. It was nasty to watch but oh so fun to see.

Alex and Dahlia took turns licking Jade's juices from my cock and I was so spent that I could barely stand so the three of us collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

****

I awoke a few hours later because Dahlia was sucking on my cock and talking to it. "I loves you Mr. huge cock. I'm going to swallow your creamy sweet load of cum every chance that I can get." Which made me smile.

I turned my head to see that Francesca and Jade were laying in each others arms.

I then closed my eyes and slept until morning.

I was having a sexual dream and woke up to see Dahlia on top of me and fucking her wet pussy up and down my dick.

"Oh Master, You are awake. Good. I have already cummed a bunch of times and want you to blast yous sperm deep inside me pussy." She said breathlessly.

I hugged her to me and said, "Your wish is my command lover."

I grunted and groaned as my dick began to spray the insides of her wet pussy with my sperm. Dahlia's body spasmed and shook as an orgasm raced through her petite body. I slipped my dick out of her wet pussy and Alex was there to lick Dahlia's juices from my dick.

I managed to pull away from Alex and she and Dahlia became entwined.

I walked over to the closet and got the vial out of my pants pocket and walked back over to the bed where Jade and Francesca were also entwined together. I pulled Francesca out of bed and we went into the adjacent suite.

I opened the vial in front of her. I got my finger wet and tapped the right side of her lower neck twice and then screwed the lid back into place.

Francesca's pupils dilated and I began to speak to her. "Yesterday will seem like a bad nightmare to you but you won't be troubled by it. You will take Jade, Dahlia and Alex into your home and treat them like daughters. They will no longer work as Escorts for you. You will love them and they will love you. You will give them each a weekly allowance of 2000 Euro's and help them get into college where they will study Business. Jade, Dahlia and Alex will be your new lovers and once in awhile the three of you will have sex together. You will find a way to get Dahlia, Jade and Alex, Visa's to work in the United States.

You and I are now business partners although I will be a silent partner and not on the books. I will be coming to Paris 4-6 times a year and when I come into your establishment, you will treat me and any guest who joins me like royalty. Everything will be on the house and that includes you too. A week before you know that I am coming to Paris, you will get an itch in your pussy for my cock. You will be ravenous for it and your pussy will be a sloppy mess until you feel it inside you. You will crave my sperm and get on birth control so that I can flood your cunt with it.

You will begin paying the women who work as escorts 10% of whatever money they make per week. You will also send me a check every quarter for 10% of whatever you clear for the quarter.

You have nothing but respect for me and follow my commands to the letter."

I then sat back and watched as she came out of her trance and smiled at me. She leaned in and kissed me and then we walked back into the bedroom together.

Francesca roused the others and the five of us went into the bathroom and took a shower together in the large shower. I spent a lot of time soaping their breasts and they spent an equal amount of time soaping up my cock and jerking it back and forth.

We then got out and dried off and ordered room service and had a nice big breakfast together. After we got dressed, I sat down with them and said, "Until we meet again you three women are to refer to Francesca as mom and Francesca will treat you as her daughters."

Francesca, Jade and Alex kissed me on the lips and then went and waited in the hallway for Dahlia to join them.

When I was alone with Dahlia I said, "Here is my number. You can text me anytime you want, but I hope to see you back here tonight around 6pm as we have some unfinished business together."

Dahlia smiled wide and kissed me and then grabbed my dick through my pants. She got down on her knees and leaned in close and said, "I will be seeing you Mr. Huge Cock very shortly."

And out the door she went.

End of Part 2

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers