Love Potion #69 Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tina here is a lesbian. Isn't that right dear?" Diane said for her.

"Uh-huh. I am." Tina blushed.

"It's okay dear. We are all adults here. John is married so you don't have to be bashful. He works for a perfume company and would like to try out a new fragrance on you, if you are open to it." She told her.

"He does? Oh my god yes! I would love that." She bounced happily in her chair.

"Good. Now stand up and turn towards me and pull your hair away from your neck." She told Tina and handed me a small vial.

I opened the vial and got my index finger wet in it. I then closed the vial and tapped the lower right of Tina's neck twice with my finger.

I looked at Diane and she was smiling at me. "She will only respond to your voice John. Tell her that she feels irresistibly attracted to you or something like that." She encouraged me.

Shit, I was nervous. This was really weird. What should I tell her? I wracked my brain and then just went for it.

"Tina, you are incredibly attracted to me, even more so than women. You grow terribly horny and do anything I ask of you. It turns you on to answer my questions." I said and then waited until the effects of the potion wore off.

Tina looked a little unsteady on her feet and Diane helped her to sit again.

She looked at me and smiled, only this time there was lust in her eyes.

I watched as her nipples grew erect through her tube top.

"So Tina, how many women have you had sex with?" I asked.

"576." She told me without hesitation.

"That's a lot of pussy. Have you had any serious relationships?" I inquired.

"No. All my relationships have been short lived. I have a really high sex drive and no one has been able to keep up with it." She told me truthfully.

While she talked, I felt a tingling sensation in my groin.

"Have you ever done anything sexual with your sister?" I asked her.

"No, not really. We have kissed and seen each other naked, but I told my sister that engaging in incest is wrong, so it hasn't progressed further." She said.

"I see. Did your sister want it to progress further?" I asked.

"Yeah, she did. I caught her one day sniffing a pair of panties from my hamper. She is just as horny as I am and she kissed me but I stopped her from taking it any further." She replied.

"I see. You know, the next time you see your sister, I want you to bring her into your bedroom and show her the finer points of what it means to be a lesbian. Swear her to secrecy and I want the two of you to become secret lesbian lovers. You will stop seeking out other women and only have eyes for your sister. You will keep in contact with me though." I told her.

Diane patted Tina's leg. "You're wet aren't you dear?" She asked Tina.

"Oh god yes. Dripping." Tina replied.

"Show us. Stand up and get naked and show us your pussy." I told the college coed.

Tina got to her feet and removed her halter top and unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties, before sitting back on the chair and splaying open her legs.

She wasn't kidding. Her pussy was leaking fluids and staining the chair.

I got to my feet and opened my pants and removed them from my feet along with my boxers. I looked down at my hard-on and it looked different.

Diane looked from my dick to my face. "It's grown a couple of inches already John." She smiled cheerfully.

"I felt it tingling after I touched Tina's neck." I told her.

I lowered my hand to Tina's pussy and pressed my fingers into her meaty folds. I inserted a finger inside her leaking pussy and it went inside without any problem so I added a second finger beside it.

"Oh Tina, I love fingering your wet pussy." I told her.

"Mmmm, I like you fingering me too." She told me.

"Have you ever sucked a dick before?" I asked the girl.

"No, but I have sucked some dildoes." She told me.

"It's just like that dear. Be careful not to use your teeth though." Diane told her.

Tina moved her mouth over to my dick as I removed my fingers from her pussy.

"When I achieve orgasm and begin to shoot my semen on your back, you will have an amazing orgasm." I told her.

I smelled my wet fingers and could swear that my dick grew another inch in Tina's mouth.

She sucked my dick easily and the moment I tasted Tina's juices on my fingers I needed to be inside her pussy. I told her to turn around on the chair and she did. I lined up my dick with her pussy and plunged inside her. The feeling was beyond words, so soft and yet hot and slippery.

"Your dick feels amazing in my pussy John, but please don't cum in me because I'm not on birth control!" She said between breaths.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her tight pussy. I was so charged up that it was a wonder that I hadn't orgasmed. The 22 year old's asshole beckoned to me but I avoided it for the moment since my orgasm was fast approaching.

"I'm gonna cum Tina!" I told her and pulled out and slid my wet dick between her ass cheeks.

My dick exploded like crazy and I began to shoot my sperm all over her back. Huge thick globs of semen ejaculated from my dick. "Yessss!" I groaned out loud each time my dick erupted.

"OHHHHHHHH" Tina groaned in orgasm.

"Lovely John! Just lovely!" Diane clapped her hands.

I looked back at Diane to see that she was smiling at me.

"Diane, perhaps you would like to lick up the semen from Tina's back?" I asked the older woman.

"Thank you, yes I would actually." She told me.

Diane licked up my cum and then she also lapped the juices flowing out of Tina's pussy.

"Okay Tina, you can get dressed and go home now, but give me your phone number first." I told the beautiful girl and she left.

****

"You should go home now John. I will open my garage and you may load the boxes into your truck. Each vial has enough pussy nectar to let you turn 50 women into your sexual playthings and there are 50 vials per box.

You could turn the entire country into your own personal harem if you wanted to. This gives you great power, but as you probably already know, with great power comes great responsibility?

All you will need to do is touch your finger into one of the vials and then tap the drop of liquid on the right side of the neck. 3 drops for married women and 2 drops for single women and then speak a command and watch what happens. The effects will never wear off.

If you ever need to change the command, just repeat the process. It's as simple as that." Diane told me.

"Are there any side effects? What will one drop do? Will I be under it's command as well? What if the liquid is ingested, will it still work?" I asked her.

"For you, it will affect only that little dick I am looking at. Your dick will grow longer and thicker and your sperm production will increase exponentially.

One drop will make the woman horny and get her ravenous for sex without any commands from you.

You will not be under it's command and neither will any man whom it touches other than their penis lengthening and their testes expanding to handle bigger ejaculations.

The liquid, becomes inert in water or any other substance.

As you saw in your dream it is not traceable and it is odorless too.

Start small and try it out on your family first like I did with my sister.

Oh and one more thing...Have fun!" She told me and smiled devilishly.

I put my dick back in my pants and zipped up. I thanked her for the boxes and loaded them into my truck. I did open one of the 30 boxes and removed a vial and sat in my truck with it.

I unscrewed the top and sniffed it and it had no discernable smell. I wet my finger in the liquid and pressed it between my fingers. It was very slippery and I liked how it glided across my skin. I inserted my fingers in my mouth and it tasted sweet, kind of like that cookie she gave me to eat. Hmm. I also noticed that tingling in my crotch again. I closed the lid and started the truck and took my time driving home.

On the way, I thought about what Diane said. I mused about the effects of my dick growing bigger and my sperm output increasing. I have always wanted to have a bigger dick. Who doesn't? In high school I was teased in the showers for having a stubby little penis, but now that would all change and hopefully for the better.

****

I arrived home and parked my truck in the garage. I left the boxes in the back and went inside. I walked into the kitchen to find my wife Sara preparing lunch. I gripped the vial in my pocket and thought about what I wanted to say to my wife.

I walked up behind her and kissed the side of her neck.

"What are you doing? Stop that!" She said angrily.

I took out the vial and unscrewed the lid and got my index finger wet and closed it back up. I pulled her hair away from her neck and tapped the right side of her neck 3 times with my wet finger. I then gave her the following commands.

"You love having my hands on your body and it gets you wet. Seeing our daughters get playful with one another is nothing new and you encourage it as long as it stays in the house. You need to get into an exercise program and slim down. It makes you incredibly horny to answer my questions honestly and follow my commands to the letter."

(What I didn't know at the time was that Sam was watching me do all this.)

"Follow me into the den." I told my wife and she followed me into the den.

"What's going on with you Sara? You have been distant for some time and you need to be honest with me." I told her.

"7 years ago, I read an article in Cosmopolitan magazine about a woman who had an affair. It changed her life. She and I shared some similarities. Her husband also had a small penis that dribbled semen when he orgasmed. She met a guy and they had an affair together. She loved feeling the man cum in her.

I knew that I needed to experience this as well and while you were traveling, I met a guy in Athens. His name was Tom and we spent the night together. His penis was about 5 inches long and when he came in me, I actually felt it. I had an orgasm too. It was incredible! But I also felt such guilt.

It was over a year later when I met with him again and we started to see each other every few months. But then he got back together with his wife.

I found another guy named Steve from Columbus. We had sex, but it wasn't as good as the sex I had with Tom. So I met another guy, Dave from Marietta. He had a 7 inch dick and it really stretched my pussy out. And when he ejaculated, I almost fainted from the orgasm it gave me.

I met another guy, Tim from Acworth. He had an 8 inch dick and an even bigger ejaculation.

I met another guy Carl, from Norcross who had a 6 inch dick and stayed with these three guys for the last 2 years.

I've even had a gang bang a couple of times. I love the bitter taste of sperm and get off when it is ejaculated on my face.

I was going to ask you for a divorce today."

I was at a loss and shocked beyond belief. I heard sniffling in the hallway.

I looked at my wife and said, "Stay here!" and got up to investigate.

I found my daughter Sam sobbing as she sat on the floor. I walked over to her and pulled her to her feet and hugged her to me. "Shhhh, it's okay punkin."

"Oh daddy! I knew s-something was w-wrong when I stopped s-seeing you and m-mom kiss anymore." She said with tears falling down her cheeks.

"Everything is going to be okay. Continue to watch from the door, okay?" I told her.

I walked with her to the door and then I left her there and sat beside my wife again.

"You should feel terrible for cheating on me. I'm curious though, are your nipples really sore or is that just an act?" I asked my wife.

"It's an act. I love having my nipples played with as you know, but when you do it, I think about Steve, Carl and Tim. And with your tiny little prick that dribbles when you cum, I know I won't even feel you inside me if we were to have sex since they have stretched my pussy out." She responded.

"Okay, well first things first. You will stop seeing those other men. Open your phone and give it to me." I told her.

She gave me her phone after unlocking it. I found each guy and sent them all the same text, "I worked things out with my husband. Goodbye."

I then blocked their numbers in her phone.

"As part of your punishment for cheating on me Sara, you will be horny beyond belief but unable to achieve an orgasm from masturbating. Only feeling me ejaculate on your face will induce an orgasm since you won't feel me cum in your pussy for several months. Now go back in the kitchen and finish what you were doing." I told her.

Sara got to her feet and went back into the kitchen.

Sam then walked in and sat on my lap.

"How did you do that?" She asked.

"Well, I have found a way to control your mom that she doesn't know about. I pulled out the vial of liquid and showed it to Sam."

She took it and opened it and looked at me. "It seems like tap water. It has no smell." She dabbed her finger in it and worked it between her fingers. "It feels slippery Daddy."

"It is slippery Sam. Remind you of anything?" I asked but she didn't respond.

Sam smiled and handed me the vial. She then placed her hand on my crotch.

"Can I see it again daddy?" She asked me.

I made the mistake a couple of weeks ago. I walked out of the shower and was toweling off when my 18 year old daughter Sam walked into the bathroom. I didn't even know that she was there. I started to get aroused and began to masturbate when I heard someone say, "Oh wow!"

I looked over at the door to see Sam with her hand in her panties while she looked at me masturbating. I knew that I should have stopped but it was too late and I started to orgasm. My cum dribbled down my fist and onto the floor.

"Let's go into my study first." I told her.

I walked into my study and Sam followed. I closed the door and locked it before turning to face my daughter.

"Sam, what you saw me do a couple of weeks ago. It was wrong." I told her.

"I know daddy. I couldn't help it. I've never seen one in real life and I couldn't stop watching." She said excitedly.

"Yeah? You've never seen one in real life? What about your boyfriend Alex? Have you seen his dick?" I asked her.

"Nope. I broke up with him daddy." She told me smiling.

"Okay. Well what do you want to happen with me, with us?" I asked her.

"I want you to be my first, daddy." She blurted.

"Uh. Your first. You mean sexually?" I asked.

"Yes daddy. Sexually. I've seen the way you look at me...at all of us. And unlike my sisters, I like it. It makes me wet. I've even masturbated while thinking about it." She said lustfully.

I watched as her nipples grew erect and poked through her bikini top.

"This will only work if I can get your sisters involved too somehow. Otherwise they are bound to find us and I will be arrested." I told her.

"They hate you dad. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but it's true." She told me.

"Why do they hate me?" I asked her.

"They have heard they way my step-mom talks about you and hope that you will go away." She said sadly.

"Well this is all the more reason why I need your help." I told her and walked over and reached my hands up and pulled the triangles of her bikini top under her breasts.

"You have beautiful breasts, just like your mom did." I stopped talking and grew sad at the thought of my first wife Megan.

"You're thinking about her aren't you daddy. It's okay. I think about mom all the time. I really miss her sometimes." She told me and then she hugged me.

"You look like her Sam." I told her and she smiled.

When we broke the hug, I cupped her breasts in my hands and began to rub my thumbs over her erect nipples.

"Mmmm!" Sam moaned.

I grabbed each erect nipple in my fingers and lightly tugged them.

"Oh daddy. Mmmm." She moaned and reached out and unzipped my pants and pulled down my boxers.

She began to stroke my dick with her hands and it grew erect.

"It looks a lot bigger since the last time I saw it daddy." She told me excitedly.

"Take it in your mouth." I told her.

Sam took my dick in her mouth and sucked it. Her mouth was wet and hot and she moaned as she felt it grow and lengthen. She bobbed her head up and down and buried her nose in my pubes. She then removed it from her mouth.

"It tastes funny Daddy. Familiar but strange too." She told me.

I forgot that I had recently fucked Tina and decided to play dumb for the moment.

"Wlech!" Sam choked on my dick and brought it out of her mouth.

She stroked my wet dick with both hands.

I was about to tell her that I was close to cumming when there was a knock on the door.

"Lunch is ready." Mom said.

"Fuck!" We both whispered at the same time.

"I really need to cum Sam. Take my dick deep in your throat." I told my daughter.

Sam choked on my dick a second time.

"Wlech!" And I groaned in orgasm.

Huge globs of sperm shot out of my cock and I held Sam's mouth over my dick as I orgasmed. My semen dripped out the corners of her mouth as she tried to contain my orgasm.

"Yesss!" I groaned with every spurt.

"That's it Sam, swallow my delicious cum!" I told her.

When I finished ejaculating I let my daughter go and she looked up at me with concern.

"I didn't enjoy you holding my head like that Daddy. I felt like I was choking as your dick erupted. I also should tell you that your sperm tastes bitter and not delicious." She told me with tears welling in her eyes.

"You did great Punkin. Thanks for swallowing my cum." I told her.

I pulled up my pants and Sam put her bikini top back on.

We walked out to the kitchen and we had some lunch together before Shay, Susan, Rachel and Britt went back out to the pool.

Sara got busy doing the dishes while Sam and I chatted quietly.

We walked outside to where my step-daughters were sunning themselves.

"Hey girls, I have something special for you." I told them.

"You do?" They all jumped up excitedly.

"I do, but you only get it if you surround me in a circle by turning around and keeping your eyes closed." I told them.

The 4 of them pouted but turned around and closed their eyes.

I reached into my pocket and gabbed the vial and opened the lid. I touched my finger to the liquid and then tapped Shay's lower right neck twice. I dipped my finger in the liquid again and tapped Susan's lower right neck twice and then repeated the same process and tapped Britt's and Rachel's lower right neck twice. I put the cap back on the vial and put it back in my pocket before giving them the following commands.

"You girls are very playful with one another. You are very open with us about your sexual thoughts and experiences but you only confide in us and no one outside of the family about what happens here. You get really horny when you follow my commands. And when you don't follow my commands you feel intense shame."

I then walked back inside the house with Sam.

"Daddy, that was incredible! What does that liquid do?" Sam asked me excitedly.

"Well, it will make a woman do whatever I want them to do. It also makes a woman really horny and sexually insatiable." I told her.

"Were you planning to use it on me?" She asked.

"I wasn't planning on it, but I can if you want me to." I replied.

"Okay, let's hold off for now, but I am open to it." She said.

"I could make it so that the next time you tasted my semen that it would taste like candy. Just something to think about." I told her.

"Okay, yes. I made up my mind. Do it Daddy." She said excitedly.

She turned around and lifted up her hair and I took out the vial and unscrewed the cap. I dabbed my finger in the liquid and tapped the lower right side of her neck.

"Every time you taste my sperm, it will taste like candy. You will look for ways to eat it either from my dick or dripping out of a vagina or asshole. It turns you on to follow my commands and you love being submissive." I told her.