Love Potion #69 Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I tasted piss and looked up to see Rachel urinating on her mom's back. Such a naughty spectacle.

Sara had a piss fetish and turned and knelt on the concrete. All 5 daughter's began to urinate on her while she masturbated furiously. She drank their streams of piss and Sam finished first and she straddled my dick.

I loved my daughter's pussy as she fucked herself on me. She was so petite and took my dick deep inside her cavernous cunt like it was no big deal as I tortured her nipples with my fingers.

"Cum in me daddy! Cum in me! Flood my cunt with your sperm and I will climax with you!" She whimpered in my ear.

I fucked her hard and fast and we were at it for quite awhile.

"Here I cum baby." I grunted and driving in deep I began to shoot my semen into her pussy.

Sam kissed me on the mouth then. She never did that before. It was intimate and her tongue entered my mouth and was wet.

When she removed herself from my dick, Britt was next while Rachel and her sisters took turns eating the fresh creampie out of Sam's sloppy pussy.

For the rest of the summer, the 6 of us had amazing sex together every day.

The day before my daughters returned to college, I sat down with them and said, "You will focus on your studies and get good grades. You will not have sex with any guys and that includes blow jobs and hand jobs too. You may masturbate once a week to take the edge off though and here is a little gift to help you do that very thing."

I handed them each a small box with a brand new vibrator. It was USB chargeable and didn't require batteries. They each kissed me and then the 6 of us got naked and had a goodbye fuck fest.

End of Part 1

****

Part 2: My adventures in Paris

Sara was down to 167 lbs when our daughters left for college and I was down to 220 lbs. The pussy nectar formula must have been affecting my weight as well as my libido because I wasn't really exercising aside from having sex everyday.

My dick now stood an impressive 10 inches long and almost 10 inches in circumference when hard. My output of sperm had almost doubled in 2 months and my ejaculations would shoot almost 2 feet with every blast.

I traveled to France the week after my girls went off to college. I took the same vial of pussy nectar with me. I was only going to be there for a few days and then report back to the CEO, Carol Chambers, when I flew home.

I arrived in Paris and got a cab to my hotel. I got settled in my room and then went down into the lobby to have some dinner. I ordered a steak and frites (fries) and had a nice glass of Merlot.

While I ate my dinner I noticed that several women were checking me out at various times. I palmed the vial of liquid lust in my pants pocket and wondered who would be my first victim of the evening and the 3 day long trip when a woman approached my table.

I looked up at her and smiled.

"Bon Jour." She said in French.

"Hello." I replied.

"You looks familiar. Have we mets before?" She asked in in her sexy accent.

"I don't think so. Maybe in another life perhaps?" I laughed.

"Clever. I never heard zat one before." She returned smiling.

I smiled too.

"May I?" She asked pointing to the empty seat.

"Sure." I said easily enough.

"My name's Francesca." She offered her and to me and I shook it casually.

"I'm John." I told her.

"So Sjohn. Are you here for business or pleasure?" She asked sexily.

I immediately wondered if she was a prostitute by her boldness.

"Business." I told her.

"Hmmm. Would you like zum companionship while you're here?" She asked me.

I smiled and said, "Yeah. That would be nice." I told her.

She then reached inside her dress by her breast and pulled out a card.

"Here. I'll be at zis address until 11pm if you would like to stop by and have a drink tonight." She winked and left the card on the table before standing up and walking away.

I was intrigued. I never had sex with a prostitute before and the thought excited me.

I finished my meal and asked the front desk how to get to the address on the card. They called a cab for me and I was soon on my way to the seedy establishment. This was going to be a good test of the potion's potency and would it work on someone who performed sex for a living. Time would tell.

The cabbie dropped me off in front of a pretty nice establishment. There was a doorman dressed impeccably and he ushered me in through the door that he opened. I was greeted by two very beautiful women who each took an arm and led me into a parlor of sorts.

Men and women were dressed in formal wear, long dresses, suits and pant suits throughout the place engaged in various conversations. The lighting was almost dark but not quite and had an alluring smell to the place. I immediately felt relaxed and at ease and wondered if essential oils were introduced through the air conditioning vents to add to the calming that I felt.

Francesca saw me immediately upon my arrival and headed over to me from across the room. She stopped in front of my escorts and led the way to a burgundy curtain where a tall man in a black suit stood. He smiled easily as he eyed me up and down before pulling aside the curtain for us.

Francesca led us down a long velvet lined hallway that was easily 8 ft wide and 9 ft high. We came around a bend and the room opened up considerably. Dozens of beautiful women dotted the room in various flowing dresses with male suitors in conversation with them. There was a fountain in the center of the room with a sculpture in the middle of a naked man and woman entwined in an erotic embrace. Water sprayed up into an umbrella like cascade that came out of his sizable erect penis that the woman was holding with both hands.

Behind the fountain was a large winding marble staircase with a gold railing and there was a woman either sitting or standing on every step on both sides. It could have been a modeling show. That's how strikingly beautiful the women were in this place. Women were sitting along the sides of the fountain as well as perched in various spots around the room.

Francesca turned to face me and the beautiful escorts left and walked back through the entrance that we used to come into this room. She took my arm and led me over to the bar and we took a seat together.

"Zee anything you like Sjohn?" She said in her sexy French accent.

"Yeah. I see it everywhere." I said excitedly.

I was like a kid in a candy store and everything was for sale.

She handed me a menu that listed the cost for services rendered. I opened the thin book and looked at page after page of beautiful women in various stages of undress. I already spotted three women that I liked and also saw the price for each one. 500 Euros/hr for each woman paid before leaving.

I pointed to each woman on the page and Francesca acknowledged my selections. She was about to call them over when I stopped her and asked if there was some place more private that the two of us could talk.

She smiled and said, "Of course Sjohn. Follow me."

She grabbed the menu, took my arm and led me to the far side of the room where we walked behind another curtain that a tall man opened for us. This hallway was more narrow and we came into another large room with about 20 curtained cubicles with 2 plush burgundy loveseat chairs in each one.

We walked to one of the cubes and I sat while she undid the ties which allowed the curtains on either side to close in the middle. Francesca turned to face me and put her arms around my neck. She smelled incredible and I started to get aroused.

"Would it be okay if I stood behind you Francesca?" I asked her.

"Yes, of course Sjohn." She smiled and turned around and faced the curtain.

I took the vial from my pocket and held it in my hand while I leaned in close and sniffed around her neck line. Her hair was pinned up on her head and she giggled as I breathed in her scent. I felt her hand reach back and lightly touch my crotch before she felt my growing bulge there.

"Oh my. You have a big one don't you Sjohn." She cooed.

"Mmmm." I moaned and debated whether I would actually need the vial of pussy nectar or not, but then I remembered where I was and took it out of my pocket. I unscrewed the lid and got my index finger wet with the liquid and then put the lid back on and slid it back in my pocket. I then touched my wet finger twice on the right side of her neck before speaking to her.

"Francesca, you find me irresistibly handsome and you want to please my every wish while I am here in Paris. You answer honestly every question I ask you and you follow my commands to the letter. Everything about me turns you on."

I then sat down on the plush burgundy loveseat and waited for her to snap out of her trance. It didn't take long, maybe 5 minutes max before she turned around and faced me.

"Have a seat beside me Francesca." I told her and patted the cushion beside me.

She smiled and sat down and her hand rested on my leg near my crotch.

"So Francesca, you are very beautiful. Are you on the menu too?" I asked.

"No Sjohn, I am not for zale." She told me curtly.

"I see. Are you in a relationship with someone?" I asked.

"No. Not at the zee moment." She replied.

"So what is your role here? Are you the owner?" I asked.

"Yess. I am zee madame and owner." She told me.

"I see, so how can I avoid paying you or any of your girls for sex?" I asked.

"I am not for zale but all of zee girls are and you must pay." She said sourly.

Hmm, this was harder than I thought.

"Are all of your girls including you, clean?" I asked.

"Yess, we are all free of disease." She replied.

"Are you and they on birth control?" I asked.

"Yess we are." She said.

"So if I wanted you and the three women I selected to follow me back to my hotel, would you?" I asked.

"Yess, we would." She answered.

"Good. So this is what I want you to do. Go and get those 3 women that I pointed to on the menu and bring them here to me. Tell them I want to talk to them and ask them to stand facing the curtain when they come in. I then want you to go into the parlor with the fountain and wait for us to come out. Then the 4 of us are going to leave together and go back to my hotel room for a drink." I told her.

Francesca got up and left through the curtain.

A few minutes later she returned with the 3 women that I selected and instructed them to turn and face the curtain. And then she walked away.

I pulled the vial of liquid from my pocket and talked to them while I got it ready.

"The 3 of you are the most beautiful women I have ever seen and we are going to have a lot of fun together." I told them.

I touched my wet finger on the first woman's lower right neck twice and then wetted my finger a second time and tapped the second woman on the lower right side of her neck. I wetted my finger a third time and tapped the third woman twice on the lower right side of her neck as well. I put the vial away and then spoke to all three at once.

"The three of you find me irresistibly handsome and you want to please my every wish while I am here in Paris. You answer honestly every question I ask you and you follow my commands to the letter. Everything about me turns you on."

As with Francesca, I sat down and waited for the effects to wear off. And about 5 minutes later it did and they turned around to face me. Each woman smiled as we made eye contact.

"Do you all understand English? I asked.

They shook their heads yes.

"Okay, have a seat for me." I said and they sat.

"Francesca said that you are all clean of disease and on birth control. Is that correct?" I asked.

"Yess, we are." The said in unison.

"Great, so this is what is going to happen. The 4 of us are going to go back out to the parlor and you are going to get your purse and coat and then we are going to leave together and go back to my hotel room for a drink." I said confidently.

We all got up and exited the curtain. One of the women lead the way while the other two each took an arm and escorted me into the parlor. The women separated and went and got their things and then the 5 of us walked out of the place together. Many eyes were upon us, but no one said a single word to us.

The doorman hailed a cab and we all got in the cramped back seat together and went back to my hotel room.

The best part was seeing the looks on peoples faces as I walked in the lobby with 4 beautiful women. We got in an elevator and went up to the 9th floor and they followed me to my room. I had a bedroom with two queen beds and a connected suite with a wet bar, big screen TV and a comfortable sofa. The bathroom was nice and spacious as well.

We walked in and I took off my sport coat and placed it on a hangar and hung it up in the closet.

"Make yourselves comfortable ladies, in fact why don't you help each other off with your dresses and just hangout with me in your sexy underthings while I do the same." I told them.

I took off my pants and shoes and socks and hung those up in the closet while from the corner of my eye I watched the women help each other out of their dresses.

They each handed me their dress which I put on a hangar and hung up in the closet. We then went into the adjoining suite where the four of them stood while I fixed us some drinks.

"So Francesca I know, but who are the rest of you?

"I am Dahlia." The tall blonde said.

"Jade." Said the short Brunette.

"And I'm Alex." Said the petite redhead.

"Okay. I'm john. You may call me John in public or Master while we are in this room. I answer to either name." I told them as I handed out the drinks.

Each woman smiled as I turned on the TV and found a music channel. The women began to sway to the beat and I took out my phone and snapped a bunch of photos.

I turned to the 4 women and said, "Tell me how old you are, your breast size, your favorite sexual position, whether you are more submissive or Dominant and how long you have been working as an escort?"

Francesca went first and said, "I am 38 years old. My breasts are a 32 b. I love to be on top. I am Dominant. And I has been a Madame since I was 26 years old. I has never works as an escort."

Dahlia went next. " I am 26 years old. My breasts are a 36 c. I love missionary because I am submissive by nature and has been an escort for 4 years." She said in her light feminine voice.

Jade said in her smoky feminine voice, "I am 28 years old. My breasts are a 36 d. I love doggie style and am also submissive and I has been an escort for 8 years."

"I am zee youngest at 22 years old. My breasts are 34 b. I love missionary too, I am submissive and just starts being an escort 6 months ago." Alex said in her sweet feminine voice.

"We are going to take some photos now and Francesca is going to help me get you set up. First you are going to remove your bra and get your nipples erect. Then you are going to turn around and bend over and remove your panties. You will straighten up and then sit back on the couch and spread open your legs and show me your pussy." I told them.

Each woman did as I asked and Francesca went last.

My dick grew harder with every woman who posed for me so that by the end, my dick was hanging out the hole in the front of my boxers.

"Whoever enjoys sucking cock, raise your hand?' I asked the group.

Dahlia and Alex raised their hands.

"So Francesca and Alex, why don't you like to suck dick?" I questioned them.

"I don't really knows what I am doing most of zee time." Francesca responded.

"I don't like zee taste I guess." Jade replied.

"You mean the cum that shoots out?" I asked.

"Yess!" They both said at once.

"Okay, well that's to be expected but you will find that my cum tastes sweet like candy and you will crave it more and more each time you taste it." I told them.

Dahlia and Alex were so excited at my words.

"So this is what you are going to do. Dahlia and Alex are going to be on either side of me and together they are going to take turns sucking my dick while the two of you can watch. You will all find that when you see my dick explode and my cum starts shooting out that your pussy is going to become really wet." I told them.

"My pussy is already really wet Master. Here feel it." Dahlia said excitedly.

I slipped my fingers between the folds of her sex and her pussy was sopping wet to the touch. I removed my fingers and saw her juices on them.

"Who wants to lick my fingers clean besides Dahlia?" I asked.

Alex was about to come forward when Francesca stopped her and took my wet fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. She then walked over to me and leaned in close and said in a voice that only I could hear.

"Zis whole situation is highly irregular Master. My girls would be making boat loads of money tonight if it wasn't for you. I don't know how you got us all here but I am going to end zis right now. Just watch and weep you bastard as we all get up and leave." She threatened me.

I pushed Dahlia aside and walked into the other room and pulled Francesca with me.

"You three stay here!" I told them firmly.

I placed Francesca in front of me and said, "Stand here and don't move or open your mouth to speak. Just watch and learn."

I opened the closet and reached in my pants pocket and pulled out the vial of liquid and showed it to her.

"This little vial of liquid is what I used on you and your fellow escorts in the other room. It allows me to control your minds. You have to obey my every command. I give you full permission to see and hear and follow everything that I say and do to you and your ladies. Your mind won't work and you will be trapped inside of it.

I was going to set you free after tonight but since you threatened me, I now need to make an example of you. (I smirked and replied in a whisper) You could try to resist but your voice wont work Francesca. You will even want to leave but your body won't let you. It belongs to me now and you will do everything that you know to please me. You will even lick my cum out of Alex's asshole if I tell you to (which made her eyes grow big as saucers).

The next time I come to Paris, you are going to roll out the red carpet for me and my friends at your establishment and treat us like royalty. Everything will be on the house including you and your girls. You and your escorts belong to me now and I can do with them whatever I damn well please.

You will try and find a way to overcome your conditioning but nothing will work. You will submit to me and do whatever I ask of you. It's that simple." I told her with menace.

(I decided to dose her again later and change her programming to one of submission)

We walked in the suite again and I announced, "Francesca here just told me that she loves to have anal sex. The bigger the cock the better so I am going to oblige her. She also told me that she often fantasizes about eating cum out of another woman's asshole, so who is going to volunteer to be the recipient of that? I think Jade is." I told them all.

I looked at Francesca and her eyes were wide open and tears streamed down her cheeks.

I sat on the couch and pulled down my boxers and Dahlia practically engulfed my dick in her mouth. My dick had grown soft and she worked her tongue to get it hard again. My dick grew harder and harder and I groaned as she attempted to deep throat it.

"Wlech, lech, lech." Were the sounds she made as she took my dick into her throat.

She removed her mouth and a huge wad of saliva came out and wrapped around my dick. She stroked it into my shaft and I told her, "The next time you do that Dahlia, share all that saliva with Francesca."

She smiled and again took my dick into her throat. "Wlech, lech, lech, lech."

She again pulled her mouth off and a huge amount of saliva came out of her mouth which she slurped back in.