Love Potion #69 Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until her trance ended and she blinked several times.

"Does it work on men too?" She asked.

"No it only works on women, Punkin." I told her.

I put on a bathing suit and came back downstairs to find my wife Sara in the family room and following a yoga program. I then walked outside and saw that my daughters were in the pool lounging along the side of it.

Sam stood by my side.

I walked up to them and stood on the other side. "If you girls are a little too hot, why not remove the straps from your shoulders and let your breasts breath?"

"Good idea daddy." Brittany said.

They each pulled the straps off their shoulders and let them dangle down at their sides. I looked back to see Sam with her mouth gaping.

I grabbed a tube of lotion and said, "Shay, come over here and let me put lotion on your breasts so you don't burn."

Shay waded in the water over to the side and got out of the pool and stood in front of me.

I drew a white line over her medium sized breasts and began to rub the lotion into them. I cupped her breasts in my hands and felt their weight and I started to get an erection.

"You really have nice breasts Shay. Are you enjoying feeling my hands on them?" I asked her.

"I am daddy, but isn't this crossing the line?" She asked.

"What line is that baby?" I asked her.

"Uh, the incest line?" She said calmly.

I stopped touching her breasts and dropped my hands to my sides. "You know, I think It is crossing the line a little bit. How does that make you feel?" I asked her.

"Well I like what you are doing, but I also know that you shouldn't be doing it." She told me and took my hands and placed them on her breasts again.

"Okay, well I can stop if it makes you uncomfortable. But first let me tweak your erect nipples. Mmmm, your nipples are really hard Shay." I told her.

"No daddy, don't stop. Mmmm. It feels incredible! Ohhh!" She began to moan.

"I bet you're getting wet aren't you?" I asked her.

"Yes daddy. It really feels incredible." She replied breathlessly.

"Show me. Sam, slide your fingers inside Shay's bathing suit and finger her pussy with two fingers. Be sure and drive your fingers in deep and then remove them and show me her juices on your fingers. That's it. Now lick her juices from your fingers." I told her.

Sam looked at me and frowned. "No Daddy, that's gross."

"It's not gross Punkin. It's beautiful." I told her.

"But it's incest!" Shay screeched.

"Well, if you feel so strongly about it then forget it." I told her and dropped my hands and started to walk away.

"No, wait! Don't go Daddy." Shay exclaimed.

"Watch as I lick Shay's creamy vaginal discharge from my fingers." Sam replied quickly.

"Mmmm, It tastes similar to how your dick tasted earlier Daddy." She smiled at me.

"I think that's enough for now, so why don't you go over and sit down on the lounge chair Shay." I said and watched as she walked over to the chair and laid back on it. Her hand descended into her crotch and she began to play with herself.

"Who's next?" I called to Susan and Britt.

"I am." Susan smiled and raised her hand.

She waded to the side and got out of the water and stood before me.

I looked at Britt and motioned her out as well. I put a line of white lotion on Susan's larger breasts and began to work the lotion into them.

"You have nice breasts too Susan. What is your bra size?" I asked her.

"I am a 36 dd daddy." She replied calmly.

"Do you also think that I am crossing the incest line by massaging lotion into your breasts?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I do daddy, but it feels really good and I don't want you to stop." She said in a quiet voice.

I looked at Britt and said, " Do you like watching me massage lotion into your sister's big breasts?"

"Yes daddy. I do. I find it really stimulating to watch you do that especially since your hands are making Susan's nipples stand erect." Britt replied.

"It's okay if you want to play with yourselves while I put lotion on your breasts," I told them.

"Sam, continue to massage Susan's tits and play roughly with her long nipples. That's it! Harder! Pinch her nipples Harder! HARDER! Make it hurt." I told her.

"OH DADDY!" Susan winced from her sister's pinching.

I ran a white line over Britt's much smaller breasts. I then moved behind Britt and reached around her small frame and began to work my hands over and around her breasts.

I looked over at Rachel and motioned her forward. "Rachel, why don't you reach your hand in Britt's suit and finger her pussy. That's it baby. Now remove your hand and show me her juices on your fingers. Mmmm." I coached her as my hands worked over Britt's smaller breasts.

"Can I lick her juices from my fingers?" She asked.

"Why would you ask me that?" I replied.

"Mom said that we shouldn't engage in sex with one another because it's incest and incest is wrong." She told me.

"Well, your Mom is wrong. You should go ahead and be sexual with your sisters or even your Mom whenever you are horny. So yes, lick your sister's juices from your fingers." I told her and she did.

"Mmmm." Rachel moaned.

I looked back at Shay and she was watching us intently and openly masturbating.

"Shay honey, continue to massage your nipples for me. That's it. Really pull on them baby. I bet it's making you even wetter, isn't it?" I told my oldest daughter.

"It is daddy. My pussy is sopping wet." She said excitedly.

"I would ask to see it but I don't want to cross the incest line any further if it makes you uncomfortable." I told her.

The other 3 scowled at their sister.

"I don't mind daddy. I want you to see it. Can I see your dick too?" She replied.

I was now treading in dangerous water. Did I want to take this further? I could see myself fucking my 5 daughters. Maybe just a little tease but no sex. Not yet anyways.

I removed my hands from Rachel's erect nipples.

"Why don't the 4 of you remove your suits and show me your pussy? I just want to look at you and you can look at my prick." I told the three of them.

My daughter's all removed their suits and then sat back on the lounge chairs while I removed my bathing suit and stood before them.

I was hard. Harder than I ever remembered being before. I looked from one daughter to the next and saw that each woman had a huge messy bush that covered their crotch.

"Sit back and open your legs further. That's it. Yes, perfect." I told them

I wanted to watch them insert their index fingers inside their wet pussy and then remove it and let me taste it. But instead I said, "I want to watch as you play with yourselves and you can watch as I stroke my hard prick."

I was crossing a line, big time, by thinking this but I couldn't help it.

"I would like to know if any of you have had sex before and with whom?" I asked them.

Shay went first and said, "We all have had sex before daddy. I have had intercourse with 5 different guys at college. Susan has had sex with 11 different guys and Britt has had sex with 15 different guys. Rachel is a lesbian. We also have had sex with a few of our best friends, but we haven't played with each other because that would be incest and mom warned us to never cross that line no matter how horny we get."

"I take it that you girls are either on birth control or do you use condoms?" I asked.

"Yes daddy. We all are on birth control." Susan chimed in.

"So you can cum in them all you want Daddy." Sam smiled.

"And what about oral sex? Do you girls like to suck dick too?" I asked getting a little excited.

"Not really. Mom told us never to allow a guy to cum in our mouths. She said that cum is nasty." And they all made sour faces.

"What? She told you that! Cum is not nasty. Your mother actually loves my cum and swallows it every time. (I lied) You will love it too and always swallow it. It actually tastes like sweet candy. But you won't have to worry about it because you won't be having sex with boys anymore." I told them.

"It's true. Daddy's cum tastes like candy. I've tasted it and it is delicious!" Sam told them

They all opened their mouths in shock.

Just then, the sliding door opened and Sara looked at me and smiled. She walked out to us and saw what we were doing. "How about you come inside and cool off a bit." She told us.

We all went into the house and walked into the den.

Shay, Susan, Rachel and Britt were sitting across from Sara and I. Sam was sitting off to the side by herself and observing us. My daughters were smiling and I saw that their nipples were erect.

"I want the 5 of you to go upstairs. Sam is going to shave your pussy bald. When that is done, take a shower together and then come back down to join your mother and me." I told my daughters and they all went upstairs.

I kissed my wife and played with her breasts. I worked her nipples over really hard and knew that she was sopping wet. It seemed like we were only at it for a few minutes when our daughter's rejoined us again. They presented themselves for inspection and we ooh'ed and ahh'ed their smooth shaven pussies.

I leaned into Sara and whispered in her ear, "I think you should give our daughter's a demonstration of how you like to suck my dick and swallow my delicious tasting cum."

I then stood up and removed my swim trunks and sat back down on the couch.

Sara smiled at me and then leaned over my leg and began to lick, stroke and suck my dick until it grew hard. She looked up and removed my dick from her mouth.

"Why don't you girls come over here and watch closely how I suck your daddy's dick?" She asked them.

Shay, Susan, Rachel and Britt walked over to us. Shay got down on her knees in front of me, while Susan rested on my right thigh to get a better look. Britt came up and kneeled with me on the couch.

Sara then went down on me and took my dick into her mouth and got it wet with her saliva and then removed it from her mouth. "You always want to get it wet with your mouth girls. Lightly stroke it with your hand and feel the veins as they throb in your hand. Shay, why don't you grab it first."

"This seems wrong mom." Shay told her.

"How is it wrong?" Sara asked her daughter.

"Well it's incest and you told us that incest is wrong." She replied.

"You're right Shay. It is wrong. And if you feel so strongly about it that you don't want to engage in it, then you don't have to. None of you do. But I for one am not going to let this beautiful hard dick go to waste." Sara told her daughter kindly.

"I'll do it Mom. I love watching you suck on daddy's dick." Susan said and grabbed my dick in her small hand.

"You're right mom, I can feel daddy's dick pulse and throb in my hand." She told us.

"Uh-oh, your dad's dick is starting to shrink so why don't you girls play with one another. That's it. Shay, why don't you go and sit over there and think about whether you want to join us or not." Sara told our daughters.

Shay pouted and crawled across the room and crossed her arms under her breasts and sneered at us.

My dick became hard once again and Sara instructed Susan to begin stroking it up and down with her hand.

"Rachel, why don't you and Brittany get naked together and play around for me." I told them.

"That's it Susan. Now bend down and take the head into your mouth. Remove your hand and allow more of your dad's shaft to enter in your mouth. Good." Sara coached her.

I had my arm wrapped around Sam's waist and kept stealing glances at her bikini bottoms and what lay there. Sam seemed to sense this and edged closer and closer to me.

I reached my hand up to the top of her bikini bottoms and began to pull them down. They caught briefly on her moist camel toe and then came down to rest by her knees. My nose then caught the deep scent of her pussy and my dick lurched in Susan's mouth.

Susan removed her mouth and we all watched as precum began to spill from the tip of my dick.

"Don't be afraid girls. It's just your dad's precum." Sara said and swiped a finger down and caught some of it and brought it up to her mouth.

"Mmmm." Its better than I remember.

She then grabbed some more and brought it to Sam's mouth.

Sam tasted it and exclaimed, "It tastes like candy. Just like Daddy said it would."

Shay was suddenly there and took my head in her mouth and began to moan, "Mmmm."

"It does taste like candy." Shay smiled and proceeded to wipe my wet dick on her cheeks and mouth and under her nose.

I worked my hand between Sam's legs from behind and felt her wet pussy with my finger tips. I was looking up at her face when she looked down and smiled at me. "Ohhh." Sam moaned silently as 2 fingers worked into her pussy entrance.

Shay went back down on my dick and started to take it in and out of her mouth.

"Nice of you to join us Shay. Your sister seems to be on a mission now to make your dad cum. Now when he begins to shoot off, you won't need to block it with your tongue because it usually just dribbles out. But since it's your first time, why don't you remove your mouth honey and I will stroke him off to show you all that there is nothing to worry about." Sara told us.

Sara began to stroke my dick up and down with her hand.

"Oh yeah." I moaned.

All eyes were focused on my dickhead.

"Here it comes babe. HERE IT COMES!" I shouted out.

I arched my back as a huge glob of cum shot out from the tip and hit Sam between her tits. The next shot flew out about 3 feet in the air and arced over and caught Susan in the face and neck and part of her tit.

I grunted with the next blast and a huge ribbon erupted and shot several feet in the air and splattered Sara in her face before Shay put her mouth over my dick and the rest went into it.

My wife and daughter's were so surprised at what happened.

"Don't spit it out Shay. Swallow it. That's a good girl." Sara told her.

Shay pulled her mouth off of my dick and looked for something to spit it into when Susan swooped down and kissed her sister and they began to snowball my sperm back and forth between them.

Sara used her fingers and brought my cum into her mouth and Sam did the same thing. Sara then pulled Susan over to her and licked my cum from her face and neck.

Shay, Susan and Sara got to their feet and began to kiss one another.

I was spent but still hard when Shay climbed down and straddled my waist and grabbed the base of my dick and it entered into her wet pussy. Her molten hot flesh surrounded my dick and it went balls deep inside of her.

I reached my hands up and grabbed her tits and played with her long erect nipples as she slowly rose and fell on my hard dick.

Sam leaned in and kissed my lips and our tongues connected. Shay whimpered and arched her back and I felt her juices flow down my balls as she climaxed without a sound.

Sam broke the kiss and moaned in my ear, "Oh daddy! I can't wait for you to take my virginity."

"Soon punkin. Soon." I told her.

"Cum in me Daddy. Flood my pussy with your warm cum." Shay squealed.

I drove my dick in deep and grunted and began to shoot my sperm into my step-daughter's sloppy wet pussy. My orgasm seemed to go on for a long time and that's when I felt someone's lips and tongue working over my balls.

Shay rose up off of my dick and Sara began to lick my semen out of her daughter's pussy. Huge globs of my cum flowed out and into her open mouth and Sara swallowed everything.

Sara then took my wet dick in her mouth and licked her slimy wet juices from my shaft.

****

I slept like a champ that night.

I awoke the next morning feeling great. I got up and put on a t-shirt and shorts and went downstairs. I got a cup of coffee and looked out back to see that my wife and daughters were swimming in the pool.

I mused to myself that last night was the best sex of my life. But then it hit me that perhaps the pussy nectar formula had worn off and wouldn't be permanent and I'd need to put my wife and daughter's under it's spell again. I must have looked pretty dour when Sam came walking in and looked at me with her hands on her hips. She pouted as she looked at me.

"Hi daddy. What's wrong? I thought you would be smiling after the incest fun you had last night." She said.

She walked over and sat in my lap and placed her arms around my neck and hugged me. She then stood back up and sat on the edge of the table and leaned back and pulled her knees up and offered herself to me.

Her camel toe parted and her clitoris was exposed and her pussy lips opened. I leaned forward and began to lick her pussy. I sucked on her fat clit and fingered her pussy with two fingers and within about 10 minutes she was rocking her hips and climaxing really hard even though she never made a sound.

Her juices flowed out and I licked them up. I then got to my feet and pushed down my shorts to find that my dick was now about 7 inches long and pretty thick.

I took Sam's hand and led her upstairs to her bedroom.

She smiled as I pushed her on her back on the bed.

"It's time punkin. It's time I made you into a woman." I told her.

"Yes Daddy. I'm ready." She said lustfully.

"Pop!" Her hymen blew apart as I speared my dick into her pussy.

"Oh Fuck!" Sam cried out from the pain.

I pushed my hard dick into my daughter's luscious pussy and it went in deep.

"Oh daddy! It hurts so good. Fuck me!" Sam cried out.

I began to fuck her pussy in and out and played with her nipples until they were hard. She got wetter and wetter and I then really started to fuck her with earnest and felt my dick begin to signal that it was going to cum.

"Here I cum baby!" I told her and began to flood her cunt with my sperm.

****

As the weeks went by, I saw my wife and daughter's bodies begin to change. They all grew slimmer and their breasts began to resemble one another. Their pussies grew similar too. Their lips became meaty and their clits grew long.

I took my daughter's to the mall and bought them bikini's to fit their new bodies. Lots of guys flirted with them but they only had eyes for me.

We then went home and sat out at the pool together.

Shay, Susan, Britt, Sam and Rachel stood before me after getting out of the pool together. They had lustful gazes and as one they all removed their tops.

Sam reached over and began to trace the outline of my cock through my suit until it became uncomfortable. I then removed my swim trunks and they all visibly got more turned on.

"Wow Daddy! Your dick seems to get bigger every time I see it." Shay remarked as her hand traveled into her bikini bottoms.

"It looks so huge in Sam's small hands." Rachel replied as she tweaked her erect nipples.

"Take off your bikini bottoms girls and let me see your pussy." I told them while Sam continued to stroke my dick.

Susan walked over and straddled my waist and Sam guided my 9 inch cock into her drooling pussy.

"Oh fuck! Daddy!" She groaned as she sunk down on my cock.

I toyed with her nipples as she slowly rose and fell on my big dick.

Shay and Rachel began to kiss and Bitt straddled Sam's body and began to lick and suck on her nipples.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Susan cried out as she climaxed on my dick as I rammed it repeatedly into her cunt.

"I'm next!" Shay exclaimed as her sister rolled off of me still shaking from her orgasm.

Rachel got between Susan's legs and began to lick the juices flowing out of her sister's pussy while Shay drove her pussy down hard on my well lubed dick.

"Yes! Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Shay groaned as I jack hammered her pussy fast and furiously.

I really mauled her hard nipples the way she craved and within minutes she too was crying out in orgasmic bliss.

"YESSSSSSSSOHHHHHHFUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!" She cried out as Sara walked out of the house and helped her daughter off of my lap.

Sara straddled my face and bent down and licked her daughter's wet juices from my dick.