Love So Strong or Love So Wrong?

Story Info
Scott sees his mother in a new light.
1.8k words
4.42
12.9k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slam of the car door, 18 year old Scott arrived home, having been working away for a few weeks in a remote area, and happy to be home. He saw his Mum's car was there, and he was glad as he'd missed her. He picked up the mail, checking for his name, but it was all for Natalie, his Mum. It was a big house, with the bedrooms on the second floor, and he grabbed his bag and headed for his room. He climbed the stair and entered the hall on the first floor, left the mail for Natalie, then made his way up the next stair to his room.

At the top, he heard a moaning sound, and he quietly moved closer to his Mum's bedroom door, which was open. There was a dresser across from the bottom of her bed, and he looked at the mirror, seeing his Mum, naked on the bed, her legs open, rubbing her pussy, and fingering herself frantically. He stood, bolted to the spot, not believing what he was seeing.

She writhed around on the bed, rubbing her breasts and bringing her fingers up from her pussy, then sucking and licking them. Scott's cock was solid, and he slipped his zip down, letting it out so he could play with himself. He had often secretly admired his Mum when she was wearing a bikini, but he never thought he'd see something like this, and he was awestruck.

She looked so beautiful, and how lucky the men were who'd been with her, he thought. He moved closer, quietly wanking himself as his mouth watered watching his Mum pleasuring herself so beautifully. He watched as she began to come, shuddering and jerking her body on the bed, rubbing furiously at her clit, and as she was lost in ecstasy, he felt himself about to come. He must have made a sound and his Mum sat up, startled, and gasped as she saw him, come shooting from his cock, landing on her bedroom carpet about four feet ahead of him.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry Mum, I couldn't help it!" he cried while still finishing his ejaculation.

"Where did you come from Scott, you weren't supposed to be back until tomorrow." she yelled.

"No Mum, it's today, I just got dropped off."

She was still naked, holding her hand over her breasts, and her legs crossed. Scott moved closer, and she told him to stop.

"I need a hug Mum, please!" he said, "I've been gone for weeks."

"Well, put that thing away for God's sake, I can't believe you just did that."

"Mum, I just did the same thing you did!"

"But you did it watching me Scott!" she said, looking like she was going to cry.

"Mum, you're beautiful, how could I look away once I saw you?"

He sat down next to her on the bed, and he put his arms around her, holding her naked body, tightly against him.

"I've missed you so much Mum, I really have."

She put her arms around him, telling him she was sorry for what he'd seen. He didn't want her to be sorry, he couldn't tell her what he really wanted her to do, and as they held each other, he felt his cock swell once more. He looked down at her, between her legs, wondering what it would be like to touch her, taste her, and to be inside her, filling her with his seed, rather than spilling it on her bedroom floor.

She told him she needed to dress, and as he stood up, she realized he was solid, and she couldn't help but have dirty thoughts too. She looked up at him, and he smiled.

"Go on Mum, please go on."

"It's wrong Scott, I'm your mother."

"Pretend I'm not your son, just for a while."

She reached up, and felt his bulge, then opened his jeans to free it again. She touched it as it twitched in front of her, and Scott sighed as he felt his mother's hand, so soft and gentle, running along his shaft. She moved closer, and looking up at him once more, she touched his tip with her tongue. He still had come dripping from his ejaculation just a few minutes earlier, and she licked it up and slipped her mouth over him, sucking him beautifully with her warm, moist mouth.

Scott reached down, touching her, running his hands over her hair, and down to her breasts, still so firm for a 36 year old. Her nipples were hard and swollen, and she gasped out loud as he touched them.

"We shouldn't Scott, we shouldn't be doing this." she sighed, knowing she didn't even believe her own words now.

She was loving the taste of his cock, and the feel of it in her mouth, and she rubbed herself between her thighs as she continued sucking him.

Scott pushed his Mum back on the bed, and he dropped his jeans and stripped off his shirt. He stood before her, both of them entirely naked, and he looked at her stunning body, her dark, natural hair between her legs, her pert breasts with erect nipples. Scott climbed onto the bed, and, unsure how she'd respond, he moved his mouth closer, searching for her tongue, hoping she'd meet his. She did indeed meet his, and they kissed, like no mother and son ever should.

They lay back, and Scott felt all over her body, loving how soft her skin was. She moaned as they kissed, and Scott whispered how beautiful she was. As he whispered in her ear, she squirted her nectar, soaking her thighs. Scott had never seen anything so beautiful, and ran his hand over the liquid, sucking and licking his fingers.

"Mum, you taste so beautiful!"

"Go on then Scott, I know what you want to do, you can do it."

Scott kissed her, then slowly licked and kissed his way down to her neck, sucking her soft skin, then working his way down his mother's glorious body, sucking on her nipples, swirling his tongue around them, as his Mum moaned out loud, her eyes closed as she enjoyed this forbidden pleasure.

Scott kissed down, then as he found his mother's lovely dark hairs, he knew he was close to tasting what would be the most beautiful thing he could ever imagine, her wet pussy. Oh, how he could smell her scent already, and began licking around her wet thighs, then, not quite sure if he wasn't dreaming, he slipped his tongue between her labia, tasting her juices, and feeling himself swell larger than he'd ever been.

Natalie watched him as he savored her pussy, and she thought how naturally talented he was with his mouth. He seemed to touch her in all the right places, in all the right ways, and she was building up to another fantastic orgasm.

She thought back to Scott watching her, and imagined how it must have been for him. In her mind, she watched his big cock shoot so many streams of come as he watched her, and she wished she'd had her mouth there to catch every drop. Now she was getting close, and she warned her darling son.

"Darling, I'm going to come very soon, and you're going to be soaked." she said.

He sucked her clit between his lips, and flicked his tongue underneath it, and Natalie, jerked and shook as she'd done when he was watching her, then a huge stream of her clear juice shot out, soaking Scott's chin and neck as he still had her clit in his mouth. He slipped off, catching some more as she gushed, but not as hard this time. This was the most beautiful experience he'd ever had, and he was in Heaven. Indeed he thought Heaven wouldn't be worth going to, if his mother's pussy wasn't there for him to taste.

He licked up all the fluid he could, loving how it tasted, then he slid back to look into his Mum's eyes.

"I love you so much Mum, I always have." he said.

"Oh Scott, my darling, you were the best thing that ever happened to me, I was blessed when you were born." she told him.

They looked at each other, then Natalie said,

"So, are you going to slip that thing inside me then?"

"I'd love to, I so want to feel myself inside you." he told her.

She relaxed her thighs, and as they began kissing again, Scott rubbed her between her legs, feeling how wet and slippery she was. She reached down, and gently guided his glans to her opening, then he pushed inside her, Natalie gasping as he entered, and Scott moaning, telling her how warm she felt. He began sliding back and forth, and she enjoyed this so much.

Natalie put her arms around his neck, and pulled him close as they kissed, and he loved the feeling of her warm pussy, tightly massaging his cock as he continued his rhythm. Natalie felt so aroused, her beautiful son, fucking her, loving her, as she waited to feel his seed flooding her. She ran her hands over his chest, and played with his nipples, whereupon he sighed and moaned with her touch.

She continued to tease him, and wrapped her legs around him as he began to get close. She felt herself building again too, and she tried to hold off until he was about to come. Scott moaned more heavily, and she felt him tense his muscles, and, with a few more thrusts, he began to spill his seed. She let herself go now, having held herself on the edge, and they both enjoyed the most intense climax, Natalie biting his shoulder as she came, drawing blood, and Scott feeling a flood of warm fluid spraying all over his pubic hair, and her tummy was drenched as it splashed onto her.

Scott collapsed on top of her, and she held him tight. Suddenly everything felt right to her, and she didn't feel they'd done anything wrong. They loved each other, and what could be wrong between two people who love each other, she thought. Scott lifted his head, looking at her beautiful eyes, and whispered,

"I need to tell you something Mum, at least I'd like to tell you."

"You can tell me anything, you know that darling." she said.

"That was my first time, you've just taken my virginity." he confessed.

"Oh Scott, if you're happy, then who better to teach a son how to make love, than a mother?" she said, "Not that you needed any instruction." she added.

"I'm so glad it was you Mum, you're my perfect woman, and it'll take one special girl to ever match up to you."

"Never compare people Scott, accept everyone for who they are." she said,

"When you do meet that girl, you'll know, and it won't be because she matches up to me, you'll just know." she said, and she smiled at him.

They lay together, talking about all the usual things a mother and son would, and they touched each other lovingly, both of them wishing they could stay like that forever, but both knowing they could not.