Love Song

Story Info
Abducted by... who? from a wheat field with family.
2.4k words
3.93
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2021 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

~ ~ ~ Love Song ~ ~ ~

Cathy Jenson was walking through her family's wheat field in Iowa. It was early in the season so the wheat was only knee-high. In the distance, she could see her father and brother working on the fence that the cows had broken through to get to the wheat. She giggled at that thought but the unruly cows had been troublesome as of late. This was the second time they had taken a shortcut through a field that was fenced in with barbed wire. Cathy had just come from herding them back to the barn through the field. She could also see Michael Johnson from the farm next to theirs. Smiling she walked just a little fast so she wouldn't miss saying hello to Michael.

When she got to the fence, her dad was just finishing getting the list strand of wire attached to the post. When he hammered the last tack into the wood, he stood up taking his hat off, and wiping his forehead with his shirtsleeve. Even though it was the beginning of summer, her dad always wore long sleeves when he was out in the fields. Michael smiled when he saw Cathy. Cathy smiled back. She could see Michael's mother walking up to the fence from the path the cows were supposed to take.

"Simon, it looks like they broke out down the way a bit, also," Marge said to Cathy's dad.

"Damn them cows," he cussed a rare thing for him.

"How often have they done this?" asked Cathy.

"Well, let's see, this is the fourth time this week. Last week it was three. The week before, two. And the week before that one. It seems to be becoming more frequent."

"It does. Any theories?" asked Cathy.

No one answered her. Her brother Chuck just shook his head at his sister. It had been her when she was fourteen who wanted them to raise cows. Her brother thought it was her fault for what they have had to live through so far this summer. Cathy had just returned from college for the summer. In the fall, Chuck would be going to his first year of college. Michael was also home from college for the summer. He and Cathy were the same age.

Cathy suddenly dropped to her knees as a shrill noise blasted her ears. She clasped her hands over them, but it was still there. She looked up at everyone else. They were all on their knees covering their ears. Darkness started to cloud Cathy's vision. The last thing she remembered was falling forward to the ground.

~ ~ ~ ~ LS ~ ~ ~ ~

Cathy was in and out of consciousness over a period of time she could not fathom. Her eyes were open, but everything was fuzzy as if looking through a fog of some kind. She could feel people around her, yet not see them. She could feel them touching her, just not where on her body they did touch her. She wanted to scream, but her mouth wouldn't work for her. She wanted to bat at the people around her but her arms and legs were immobile. She was soon again falling into the depths of darkness.

When Cathy woke again, she could see clearly and she could move. She was lying on a bed. A bed she soon found out she couldn't get off. When a door opened, she screamed. Then her father, naked, was there. Looking down at herself, she found that she too was naked. She closed her eyes as she could hear her father getting closer to the bed.

"Daddy, no, please," she said softly.

"Kitten, I... I..."

"Make love to him?" she heard a voice in her head.

"NO!" she screamed. "He's my father!"

"Don't you love him?" the voice said.

"Yes, but not that way. He's my father."

"Kitten, I love you," her dad said as he turned and left the room.

Cathy breathed a sigh of relief until another door opened and in walked her brother.

"He's my brother," Cathy said. "We don't love each other that way."

"That is not what he is thinking," the voice said.

"He's my brother, I'm not thinking that way," Cathy quipped.

Chuck turned and returned through the door he had entered. A third door opened and Michael was walking toward the bed. He was smiling as he looked at Cathy's nakedness. Cathy didn't say anything at first as she gazed at Michael's nakedness.

"No, no, you can make me," Cathy said, as a will, not her own, was in her head pushing her to have sex with Michael.

"You will, you want to. I can see it in your mind," the voice said.

"NO. Oh god," sighed Cathy, as she became excited about her, and Michael having sex.

Michael was now up on the bed. He was touching her leg as he crawled up beside Cathy. Moaning at his touch, Cathy thought about all the times she had daydreamed about this. Michael was so handsome, so strong and viral. And now that she had a look at his cock, she almost swooned as she watched it grow and grow. When it was hard, she reached out and wrapped her hand around him. She gasped as she realized how long he was. Cathy wasn't a virgin, but to take one this long and thick. He would really stretch her out.

Michael's lips touching hers brought her back to what was going on. She kissed him back. He moaned, she moaned. His hand was on her breast. Cathy gasped at his touch. She stroked his cock. Her hand was a stark white against his almost black skin. She sighed at the contrast.

"You are so beautiful," said Michael.

"You are so big," replied Cathy smiling up at him.

"They want me to fuck you, sorry about being so crude."

"Don't worry about it. They want me to fuck you too," replied Cathy smiling, as she pulled on his huge cock.

They were kissing again as Michael moved between Cathy's spread legs.

"I hope I don't hurt you," said Michael pulling his lips from hers.

"Me too."

Cathy still holding his cock moved him against her now wet pussy. She sighed as his skin touched hers. Michael groaned.

"You feel wonderful."

Sighing at his words, Cathy lined the head of his cock up with her opening.

"Take it easy, please," she said pulling him into her body slowly.

Michael moaned with pleasure as his cock slipped past Cathy's labia.

"Push into me slowly," said Cathy letting go of Michael's dick.

She sighed as she felt the pressure of him pushing into her. She could feel the opening of her vagina stretch. It only hurt a little but felt good at the same time. She could feel his shaft slide past her opening, pushing into her, stretching her to the limit of pleasure to almost pain. Michael continued to push slowly into Cathy's hot, wet pussy. He was groaning and moaning as he did. When he felt himself hit bottom he stopped. Looking down, Cathy saw his cock was only in her halfway.

Cathy was shivering and shaking with both pain and pleasure. And when Michael pressed against her cervix, she almost screamed with her excitement. Looking up into his eyes, she pulled his lips to hers and kissed him passionately. Michael kissed her back, hard. He pulled his cock out a bit and pushed into her some more. She jumped a little as he stretched her pussy more. He kept pressing into her, going deeper and deeper into her body. She was almost crying now with pleasure and just a little bit of pain.

"Oh god," cried Cathy.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Yes, but it's a good hurt, keep going. Nice and easy."

"They are telling me I'm taking too long."

Cathy groaned as Michael kept pushing into her. There finally came the time he could stretch her no farther. When he started to pull out, Cathy moaned as his cock shaft left her body.

"They want me to fuck you hard and fast," said Michael. "I wish they would get out of my head."

"Me too. I'm hearing the most ridiculous music. I think it's a love song or something similar. It really sucks," said Cathy grunting as Michael slammed into her body hard.

Michael was fucking the crap out poor Cathy. He didn't want to. He wanted to make soft passionate love to her. He had feelings for her. But he was being compelled to slam his cock into her soft, tender, white pussy. He could feel the emotions of those controlling him. They were using Cathy and him to satisfy their prurient interest. He could feel them as they felt both Cathy and his joy. He was completely disgusted, yet was enjoying having sex with Cathy.

Cathy could feel the unknown beings enjoying her feelings. She was watching Michael as he pounded his extra large cock into her body. She was having orgasm after orgasm as he did. She could feel the others also enjoying her orgasms as if they were their own. Cathy wanted to scream at them to get the fuck out of her head, but they were blocking her from doing that. Turning her head to her left, she saw that a big door had opened. On the other side, she could see Michael's mother on a large bed similar to the one she was on. With her, were Cathy's father and brother. They were all naked, her dad was fucking Marge, hard and fast, just as Michael was fucking her. Her brother was kissing and feeling Marge up. Marge was screaming in ecstasy.

Bringing her hand up, she turned Michael's head to his right. His eyes widened when he saw his mother getting the crap fucked out of her. He looked back down at Cathy.

"They have been having relations ever since your mom passed," Michael said.

"I know. He told me when he started to see your mom."

"Good. I think he's good for her. I don't know about your brother though."

"I'm sure he's just following orders like us."

"So, you wouldn't..."

"I didn't say that. Just, not like this. I usually don't take orders from anyone. You hear that you scum-sucking Aliens?" shouted Cathy.

She closed her eyes as the emotions from the others disappeared. They were only gone for a scant few seconds though, then they were back controlling her and enjoying her feelings.

"I'm going to cum. Are you on the pill?" asked Michael.

"Yes, I am." Cathy smiled up at him bucking her hips faster.

"Oh, god. You feel wonderful. Fuck, here it comes," shouted Michael.

Cathy grunted as he slammed into her one last time. She turned her head to look at Marge and her father. He was laying on his back and Chuck was pounding into Marge. Suddenly, Cathy felt deprived. She felt she should have gotten two men. She shook her head, thinking, 'Get the fuck out of my head you fucking sons of bitches.' Then she was free. They were gone once again. She kept thinking that over and over, as she pushed Michael off of her. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed she stood, her legs felt like rubber.

She stood there looking around her. She could see that there was no wall to her right. There were a bunch of chairs with crazy-looking things in them. She kept up thinking the one phrase as she walked to the first one in the first row. It was an ugly-looking thing and she felt revolted by it. Its eyes or what she thought of as eyes were closed. She pulled back her right fist and swung at the nauseating thing in front of her. Her fist went far into what she had assumed was a stomach. Its eyes opened wide and what looked like a mouth opened a screeching noise came out. She hit it again and again until it quit making the noise.

Looking up she saw that all the other creatures were now awake or out of their trance. Then Michael was beside her. He moved to the next being and punched it in the face. It had a face where Cathy's hadn't. Cathy stepped to the being behind the one she had taken care of and kicked as hard as she could in what looked to be the softest part of its body. It looked as if it was dead and when Cathy pulled her foot out of it, it was covered in what looked like blood only green.

There was suddenly a bright light and Michael, her dad, her brother, Marge and Cathy were in a different room.

"All of you, keep thinking this phrase, 'get the fuck out of my head you fucking sons of bitches' it will keep them out of your mind."

Everyone nodded. It was a second later that they were all in the field they had originally been in when whatever this was, happened. Cathy's dad was hugging her.

"Oh my god, what they tried to make me do," he sobbed as he held her tight.

"I know," replied Cathy.

Her brother just stood there, looking at his sister. He mouthed, 'I'm sorry." She nodded at him, then pushed her dad away. He let go immediately. Cathy looked at Marge and Michael. She was talking softly to him. He was nodding and smiling at her. He smiled back at her. Marge then went to Cathy's dad and hugged him. Cathy nodded at Marge. Then Michael was in front of her.

"I really like you, Cathy," said Michael.

"I really like you, Michael," replied Cathy.

They smiled at each other just standing there. Cathy looked up into the sky. She spotted a glowing saucer-shaped thing hovering above them. She raised her arm, her middle finger raised, the rest in a fist.

"Fuck you, assholes," she shouted.

The saucer flitted away so fast that it just seemed to disappear. Cathy nodded, then took Michael's hand in hers and walked them over to her dad and Marge.

"Well, that was different. Did we get the cows back where they belong?" asked Cathy smiling.

The other four just looked at her as if she was crazy.

### The End ####

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers