All Comments on 'Love, Texas Style 02'

by ajroye

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HOG57headHOG57headover 2 years ago

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Yeah, not sure where this is going. Irresistible force meets immovable object. I say Traci is the leader. Good story though........

yhgtbkyhgtbkabout 2 years ago

Terry - "The suggestions you made tonight... multiple partners, same sex partners, whips and bondage... are the kinds of activities I should not be involved with. If word reached my clients, their trust in my judgement will be questioned and compromised. My reputation harmed." If he knows this up front, why would he move forward with this relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You lost me when you decided to include the random interracial sex scene with Amy. I expected this story to be from Terry's perspective and it was rather unnecessary and jarring. In addition I was hopeful that this would be more of a romance and less of a fuck-fest, that is on me. Good luck with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Miss labeled stories are not good.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

This segment covered a lot of ground and very well presented. Ignore the negative nabobs I'm reading your story not theirs. On to the next installment!

Cheers

SAGE

racfguyracfguyover 1 year ago

I don't know . . . Amy (and maybe Randy) seems like 'trouble' for Terry in the future. Young guys can get jealous, possessive and abusive, especially about a girls 'other' friends.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You use the word slurred too often. Poor writing generally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userajroye@ajroye
Retired male, married 40+ years, grandfather ... writin' about what could have been, when I was much... much younger. If only I'd... I read comments, but don't reply. 4/11/2021 My submissions are fantasy. If the reader finds a situation unbelievable, then... Fantasy. 11/6/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES