All Comments on 'Love, Texas Style 03'

by ajroye

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An interesting story, but please stop using the word "yeep". Once is more than enough.

MrOuchMrOuchabout 2 years ago

I don’t want Amy to end up with Terry. She really needs to do some growing up!

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Loving the story and i. Hoping Terry and Track end up together in the end. Although Amy if a wild one, I agree she needs to grow up and her relationship with Ronnie seems a bit dangerous.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Drunks slur, sometimes recovering stroke victims slur, but not people with no speech impediments afaik, they may drawl or maybe say something in a lazy, tired fashion, but not slur. Your stories and feedback could well improve for that minor change. Or maybe it’s me.

That aside, good story, engaging characters and I’m hoping for good things for Traci & Terry, but I have a horrible feeling Amy’s lifestyle will come back and bite her in the ass.

jlg07jlg07almost 2 years ago

Glad that Amy is history. I found her character to be too entitled, selfish, and manipulative. Her constant need for many different sex partners and situations are not going to be good for any tyoe if real, long term relationship with anyone. Glad you got him with Traci.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userajroye@ajroye
Retired male, married 40+ years, grandfather ... writin' about what could have been, when I was much... much younger. If only I'd... I read comments, but don't reply. 4/11/2021 My submissions are fantasy. If the reader finds a situation unbelievable, then... Fantasy. 11/6/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories