All Comments on 'Love Thy Neighbor'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mrfox_stingermrfox_stingeralmost 4 years ago
Escalation

This sequel is full of emotions. I can't barely concentrate.

SunseekerFlorida01SunseekerFlorida01almost 3 years ago

Loved this story and actually got hard half way through. Very sensual and erotic at the same time.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 3 years ago

There's so much beauty in contrasts, and in finding ones way to a healthier way to be. I'm rooting for Deborah!!!

clearcreekclearcreekover 2 years ago

I hope Deborah does OK in your next story. It isn't easy to overcome being rejected by the people that you thought were part of your life.

joeoggijoeoggiabout 2 years ago

Interesting don’t like the ending at first. Was hoping to read about the “sexual awakening “ but that’s ok. It ended as it should have…making me think of the possibilities! Well done.

racfguyracfguyover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. Many years ago, I was married to a 'Deborah', and I haven't thought about her in years. The first time she had an orgasm, she was actually scared - she had never experienced anything like it before and thought that she had done something 'wrong'. She was about the same age as the Deborah in this story, and she was very sheltered, naive and inexperienced. At the time, I was frustrated with her modesty, and after a while, she grew more comfortable with our intimacy. She never was able to really accept her own sexuality and was actually ashamed of her beautiful, shapely body, especially her very large breasts. 'Life' (and her mother) interfered with our relationship, and we eventually separated. I haven't thought about her in many years, and sometimes wonder how she is, and where she is.

EVLoverEVLoverabout 1 year ago

Wow, I am impressed by your writing skills. It takes a special writer who can write three excellent stories about the same characters from three different perspectives…romance, lesbian, and now exhibitionism.

I’m looking forward to reading more about Laura and Tommy, as well as some of your other stories.

Definitely 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...