All Comments on 'Love Vanished Pt. 02 - Dissolution'

by prinnavea

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

toss the bastard to the curb he is worth nothing but A HEADACHE

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
confusing to me

This was confusing. He did this, she did that, cousin, friend, then baby sitter. And the guy is still there in the house? No divorce or separation? Dale is a MMA and didn't beat the shit out of him? She doesn't tell her best friend about "Will"?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Teddy

Teddy is as much of a slut as most cheating wives in LW. Got to stay in the house after divorce too.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
This declined in quality

and became somewhat confusing. Is she bi, does she just need some sex of any kind? Ted has proven to be unreliable, but he was starving for affection and didnt get any from the wife. They are better off apart.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Confusing

Why write this?

Next time have a clear plan of the story before you write.

This was just stupidly confusing.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 5 years ago
I'm all about...

Women getting ahead with a cheating spouse. But this story, while following the previous chapter, wasn't written very well. Kudos to the actions of Samantha, but the whole thing seemed really rushed. I was going to give it 3 stars, but decided on 4 because at least you made a second chapter.

Looking forward to more...

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
its amazing

she just as bad as he is yet some how he's the asshole. Mandy fucks both of them and yet everyone's mad at him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love vanished? No, it slowly and methodically was eaten away by acid.

The acid of contempt, disrespect, and shallow selfish entitled behavior. Women are foolish, men are fools. A loyal loving wife, healthy intelligent children, a stable home and community. What does the fucking asshole want? Oh, yeah, all the pussy he can get on the side, too.

Despite her own sexual curiosity and reactive behavior to his betrayal, she will be SO much better off without the verbal and psychological abuse. Good riddance.

So, are you going to make her too stupid to see that she is improving life for herself and her children?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This went off the rails from decent to a pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How old are u? What u wrote looks like a hormonal teenager gone crazy and putting out piles after piles of shit! Do u have ur parents permission to write on this site?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprinnavea@prinnavea
Small town country boy I am. I grew up, got married, 3 kids. I am good with my hands, being mechanically inclined, can fix just about anything. If it is broke, as grandson would say, arms flailing, palms up, "I FIX!' oh! just to let you know the profile name ' Prinnavea' mean...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES