Love Vanished Pt. 02 - Dissolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
124 Followers

I laughed a few times at him trying to sneak his laundry in with the children's. Some times it worked when I was in a hurry. The other times I just threw his laundry back in his bedroom. He wore dirty clothes many times.

Theodore never seemed to offer to do laundry or other things as a kind gesture for the household. It was a chore just to get him to even do yard work. He wasn't even trying to repair our marriage, I felt like I was taking care of a third child now. Thinking about it I believe I was before too.

I hadn't gone out for an evening ever since that one night. I was invited out by two married ladies from work for some drinks and dancing on Friday night. It sounded like fun and I needed some fun times. That was on a Thursday, I told Theodore of my plans.

I asked him if he would be available to look after his children. He said no he couldn't he was supposed to meet his golfing friends and wasn't planning on being home until late Friday night, if at all. That was fine with me I just called Mandy to watch them.

I was having a good time dancing and sipping on drinks with the ladies. These two were not bashful about having a good time, even taking me out on the floor to dance.

Once we three were dancing together, me in the middle, it was a slower dance. The floor was a over crowed and we were pushed together snugly. Cindy was facing me and Debbie was behind me, with her arms around my waist. Cindy leaned in and kissed Debbie as Debbie's hand moved down and stroked across my mound. I didn't know what to do, we were in the center of the floor in a sea of bodies.

I grabbed for her hand and pulled it away, it was replaced by her other hand. Cindy just looked in my eyes smiling, as Debbie moved my hand to her bare mound inside her wrap dress and held it to her. Then Cindy kissed me on the lips as I caught a few pairs of eyes watching us as my body betrayed me.

The song ended and we returned to our seats. When we got seated, Debbie took my hand and sucked on my fingers. I turned many shades of red. I was thinking of leaving and going home.

Cindy grabbed my hand and dragged me off to the lady's rooms, leaving Debbie to order more drinks. Once there I told her I should be going home. Cindy apologized for what happened and begged me to stay for awhile longer. She told me Debbie swings both ways and sometimes she does too. She also said Debbie could tell I kind of liked it.

I told her I didn't have much choice, I couldn't really get away with being crowded together. She giggled at me and said if that is my side of the story that is fine.

Okay, I was lying to myself, it had been a long time since I was even touched like that. It made me feel desired, even wanted.

I stayed and those two didn't try that again. We danced some more and I even received offers from men for dances. One in particular I really enjoyed, it was Henry.

Henry was there by himself and I asked if he could join us and those two seemed overly joyed about it. He danced with the three of us ladies, one at a time though.

One slow dance Henry and I were dancing to Henry told me he would have warned me about Cindy and Debbie, if he had known I would be out with them and chuckled. I felt he knew what happened with Cindy and Debbie.

Chapter 7

I got home just before midnight and entered the house through the garage. I saw Theodore's car, a bit to my surprise. I thought everyone would be in bed and Mandy would have gone home. I was being quiet trying not to wake anyone.

The den was dark with the TV playing and Theodore setting on the couch. I eased the door shut and locked it thinking he was asleep by his position in the couch.

I heard a soft 'mmm' sound come from the couch. In the light from the TV I saw Theodore's arm move off the back of the couch and his head tilt back. I froze still for a moment.

I heard the sound again. I was holding my heels in my hand and crept quietly forward being unnoticed.

I could see blonde hair and pantie clad ass in the couch between Theodore's legs, I stood by watching.

I watched as Mandy's head moved up and down with Theodore's hand on the back of her head. I still wasn't noticed.

I saw Theodore push her head down and heard her make a gurgle sound. Then her head came back up then back down. I watched Theodore grab the bottom of her t-shirt and pull it over her head, I heard her giggle. Her top went to the floor and she dove back to Theodore's cock. I still couldn't believe they hadn't seen me.

His head was tilted back, eyes closed and his hands fondling her breasts. I went to the back of the couch and grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pushed down hard.

I watched her back heave up and heard the gagging sound as she tried to push upward. I held her there for a moment then pulled her head up and back as she gasped for air. She stared into my eyes in fright.

"You like sucking Theodore's cock?" I hissed out.

Then Theodore jolted saying 'What the fuck'.

"Surprise.. I'm home." I said.

Mandy started sputtering and trying to cover her nakedness. Theodore just said 'Ah shit'.

I looked at Mandy hard before speaking to her.

"You, in my bedroom, now!" I said.

I glared at Theodore thinking of what to do with him as he put his dick in his pants. I did know one thing, we were done, I would take some advice given.

"I ought to throw your ass out right now. Dale would help do it." I said to him.

I went to the bedroom to find her setting on the bed, hugging a pillow rocking back and forth. I closed the door and walked to the bed looking at her, she wouldn't look at me.

I wasn't blaming Mandy for all of this, situation, she was only nineteen. But I did want some revenge.

I turned and locked the door, Mandy heard the lock snap closed and stared at me.

I removed my dress and got myself ready for bed. Then I stood at the bedside and look down at her.

"What would your mother do if she had seen that?" I asked

Mandy hung her head and shrugged her bare shoulders, then spoke to in a hushed voice.

"She would spank me, hard." She said.

I cupped her chin in my hand and raised her head roughly and put my face in her face. She sucked in air sharply in fright, then breathed out. I could smell her breath and it was chewing gum.

I was beginning to get more angry. I pulled her up roughly next to the side the bed. I jerked her panties down, intending to give a few good swats on her bare ass. I found another surprise.

I took those panties and shoved them in Mandy's mouth gusset first. Then I went into the bathroom and shut the door.

I wanted to break something, Theodore's face for one, but I just growled in the mirror in rage and cursed for a few minutes. He wasn't even supposed to be here tonight, so he said. I figured out he had lied to me to get a chance at Mandy.

I went back to Theodore and told him to pay Mandy for services rendered. He laughed at me until I told him if her father found out about this he, wouldn't live to see Monday.

Mandy's father had a bad temper at times and Mandy was 'Daddy's little girl'. Mandy received four times what I would have paid her for watching the children.

Chapter 8

I returned to the bedroom to find Mandy sitting on the bed sobbing in her hands, the cash strewn around her.

I picked up the cash and folded it and put it on the night stand, then told her to go clean herself up and come to bed.

She was still sniffling when she climbed in bed.

"I'm not a whore Mrs.Smith, I'm not." Mandy whimpered out.

She was turned a away from me when she spoke and began to cry again. I told her face me if she was going to talk to me.

She rolled over to face me and repeated what she said not looking at me. She kept repeating she was really sorry. Then Mandy said she deserved a spanking, I spanked her bare ass.

When I was through, she was crying and I was crying. All I could see was Theodore's face as I spanked, I collapsed across her afterwards.

My thoughts ran, some unknown woman, Carla, Sandy, and now Mandy.

Mandy wasn't the whore.

I got up and took some cooling lotion and began stroking it on Mandy's butt cheeks. I stroked gently and tenderly, explaining why I did this. I also gazed at her tight young ass cheeks.

I was thinking to myself, 'Am I not good enough anymore?' I had tried initiate sex with Theodore before and was rejected.

"I understand. Thank you for caring enough. I've learned my lesson. I won't ever do that again, ever." Mandy said.

I told her I just don't want to see her go through my pain and heartache I'm going through right now. The feeling of not being wanted, or loved, I began to cry again.

Mandy rose up and cradled me in her arms saying she would love me. Then she kissed my tears and wrapped me in her arms tightly. I should have pushed her away but I didn't for some strange reason.

Mandy kissed my neck and face many times. Then looking in my swollen eyes she kissed my lips tenderly. Then she tugged at my night shirt and pulled it over my head, I didn't resist. She stripped off her shirt and laid me back on the bed. Then she told me if she were a man she would want me, I wasn't really listening.

I was laying there in my panties as she turned out the lights and snuggled up to me. Mandy turned me to face away and wrapped an arm over me snuggling up tight against me, then covered us.

"Good night, Samantha, sweet dreams." Mandy said.

Sleep over came me quickly for some reason. I remember waking up from a bad dream with Mandy cooing to me.

I felt her pull me to her tightly and kiss my shoulder as I fell back to sleep.

Some time that night my dreams came back, but they were nice dreams. I found myself with out panties in the morning and wondering when I might have shed them.

Mandy was still sleeping as I slid out of bed to check on the children. I found them watching TV and eating cereal, I knew they hadn't been up long. I began cleaning up their little spills, smiling about doing this trivial thing.

I started making coffee when Mandy came in the kitchen apologizing for not being up sooner. She was in one of my other robes.

I had never known Mandy to drink coffee as she stood next to me. We sipped our coffee in silence for a few moments.

"You had some bad dreams last night, Sa..Mrs. Smith. Did you sleep okay?" Mandy said.

"Yes, I think so, after that bad dream and all that happened, but can you explain this?" I asked.

I opened my robe to expose my bare mound. Mandy got a twinkle in her eye with a smile as she moved in front of me. Her hand went straight to my mound as I gasped a little.

"I said I would love you, if you will let me." She said.

Mandy kissed me tenderly, but passionately. She pulled back and smiled coyly. I was stunned at the moment.

"You didn't have any more bad dreams." She said.

"We need have a long talk Mandy." I said flatly. "As a matter of fact, call your mother and tell her I need you to spend the night again."

Mandy frowned hard as she stepped back and said 'Yes ma'am'.

I expected Theodore to come in the kitchen any moment, but he must have left after he was caught on the couch.

I called Theodore and told him get a room for a while and he informed me already done that and chuckled. That made me angry again, his laughter.

Later that night Mandy and I continued that long talk after the children were in bed. I started out on top, then she wiggled around and was on top. Then we were even, she regained control and finished on top. We were both spent by the time we ended our talk. I did find out Mandy liked spankings, the playful kind.

I must admit they can be arousing, giving, or receiving.

After those past two nights I had another dilemma to ponder on, my sexuality preferences. I began to think I was having a breakdown.

Chapter 9

I called my parents and told them my decision and that I couldn't see anyway different if I was going to keep my sanity. Mom held out hoping it might change, but quickly came around.

Mom and Dad came and spent a few days with the children and I. That actually was a blessing.

I talked to Theodore and named is trophies and told him we were done, especially after Mandy. He just kind of smirked at me even when I told him I wanted a divorce.

"Ya right, you will be moving in with your parents to survive." He said.

That arrogant asshole was soon served at his work place.

Theodore in the meantime seemed to grovel and act like he actually cared when I told him I had filed for divorce.

Now he wanted counseling, after I had suggested it from the start. But, some thing didn't seem right, I didn't know what he was wanting now after all this.

It seemed Theodore had lost the house on some kind of scheme he had gotten his self into. He went to my dad for help and daddy bailed his ass out, but at a cost to Theodore.

The house was deeded in to the children's names in his will. My children and I will have a house to live in for a long time.

It was about eight weeks later when we divorced. Henry had given me an attorney's name and said he was good and would take care of me, he did.

I didn't just kick Theodore to curb and out of the house. I should have though.

I did tell him he would be paying rent and gave him a contract to sign with the rules. It was lengthy list. It also had an immediate eviction clause in it.

I laid down the one rule, as long as he lived there, any women activities he might indulge in he needed to get a hotel room.

"What about you, you going to get a room for your activities?" Theodore asked.

I laughed at him. I told him the children's grandfather and I own the house, I will do as I please in my own home.

I gave him maybe a couple of months before he would move to his own place.

That didn't happen so quickly, Theodore's job got eliminated in a down sizing maneuver by that company. That is what I was told by a couple of other sources anyway.

I don't know why I let him stay, but I did.

prinnavea
prinnavea
124 Followers
12