All Comments on 'Love with a Married Woman Ch. 02'

by Sincerelyyours000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DivaDyfiDivaDyfi9 months ago

A very lovely story.

Sincerelyyours000Sincerelyyours0009 months agoAuthor

I thought I'd make a quick comment regarding the "true story" aspect that's mentioned in Ch 01. No, it's not 100% accurate, there are many parts that take something real and then extrapolate them into something more. I would still say that well over half is written exactly as it was told to me, and the rest still has the people involved behaving according to their true personalities. Maybe the old movie tag, "based on a true story" would have been a better way to state things, but other than that, I would not change my previous intro.

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

WOW! AWESOME STORY. A terrific story and an exciting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plot. 5 Stars. What a truly wonderful young man's fantasy.

SteveWallaceSteveWallace8 months ago

I'd give this one 100 on the 5-point scale. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What an amazing story, thank you for sharing! It is a rare and beautiful experience in life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSincerelyyours000@Sincerelyyours000
05-06-24 Thanks for the generous response to the Uncharted series. Although I had originally planned to continue the plot post-rescue, I'm also satisfied with the story I got to tell in Ch 1 and 2. So there may be a Ch 3, but I haven't started anything yet. If I do get the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES