Love You, Daddy! Ch. 05

Story Info
Having fun easing daddy into our new dynamic!
22.5k words
4.83
26.5k
51
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 08/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up slowly, sighing, almost purring. I felt absolutely wonderful as memories of last night came flooding back to me.

We'd done it! We'd seduced daddy and he'd made love to him well into the night. Now I was waking up in his bed, his hulking body asleep next to me. I knew Karli had slipped out overnight, going home to her own place so that daddy and I could talk in the morning. Horny as she was, she was considerate that way. I loved her!

Daddy's slow, deep breaths indicated he was still sound asleep. I blinked myself away and looked over at the bedside table and the clock, which indicated it was almost ten a.m. Wow, I couldn't remember the last time daddy had slept in like this! I smiled wickedly as I thought about how I might possibly wake him, get his day off to a perfect start.

I subtly began moving my way down the bed and between his legs, careful not to wake him...

Disclaimer: All character portrayed actively engaging in sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age. Many thanks from me and gratuitous panty flashes from Evie and Karli to my editor for his efforts in polishing this story up. Constructive comments and critiques welcome as always, pointless comments and flames will be snickered at and deleted, as always. Enjoy!

***

Love You, Daddy! Chapter V- A Girl Could Get Used To This!

I heard daddy let out something of a sigh, crossed with a moan, shifting around as he began to wake up. He was so much bigger than me, and I was getting moved around as I tried to keep in place between his thighs. I felt him shiver and squirm a little, followed by a sudden pause. He wasn't making any sounds, either. His body was giving off an air of confusion.

I felt something shift around, and then a huge hand took the white sheet and pulled it up...

"Morning, daddy," I said in my best cutesy voice, smiling up at him cheerfully before pushing my mouth back down on his throbbing erection as I lay below him, between his long, strong legs.

I kept at my task, but my eyes remained fixed on his, looking up his tall, powerful body. His newly awakened eyes were an almost comic blend of confusion, shock, and even a little horror, but I wasn't about to let those emotions dictate the day. I pushed my mouth down a little harder, massaging my tongue around his cock, pulsing in my mouth.

"Ev- gnnnn! Evie!" he gasped. "What are you-"

"Mm-mnnnn," I mumbled, shaking my head slowly as I bobbed up and down on him, indicating that I couldn't talk and wasn't the least bit interested in talking yet. I was on a mission, after all.

Daddy just kept staring at me, but I ignored the look in his eyes, determined to replace the worry with lust and enjoyment, like I'd seen in him last night, the looks he'd given me that felt so good and so right. I'd seduced my daddy to make him happy, and in the process found a new and wonderful happy for myself.

Evie Sturm for the win!

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned around his cock, vibrating my lips to give him a little extra and making him shiver around me. No matter what his dummy brain was telling him, his body was doing what I was telling it to. And that was all that mattered.

I had to get around to making a choice very quickly here; did I swallow my daddy's cum, or did I mount him and fuck him until he came inside me? I was on amazing birth control, so I wasn't worried about him getting me pregnant, no matter how virile he still was.

Think, you greedy slut! Swallow the yummy cummies or get him in you? Decision time!

The need to feel all that warm cum inside my pussy won out, and before daddy even knew what was happening, I popped him out of my mouth and slid myself up his body. He was still watching in disbelief as I straddled his strong hips, positioned myself, and without another word, sank down on top of him, taking daddy all the way inside me.

"Uhhhhnnnnnnn..." I said loudly, arching my spine and letting my head fall back as daddy filled me. "Sooooooooo good..."

"Baby," he murmured in a quiet but maybe worried voice. "Should we-"

"Daddy, stop talking," I breathed, still reveling in the sensation of that big, thick cock inside my hungry pussy. It felt just the way I remembered it from the night before, when daddy, Karli, and I had so much fun in the jacuzzi, and then coming back to his bed. I intended to be sleeping here from now on. "Just enjoy this..."

I guess he didn't know what to say, so he stopped trying to talk. But I didn't want his brain whirling away, so if I had to melt it, that's what I'd do. And I'd get myself off doing it, big time. Daddy made me cum so damn hard, after all.

I began to move up and down now, slowly, still leaning backwards. I knew daddy could see my entire body, except my face, and I'm sure he was hypnotized. He could see my tits, fixed on my heaving chest, my pink nipples rock-hard from what he was doing to me. My flat tummy, which I was slowly starting to undulate as I fucked him now. He could see my pink pussy gripping his big cock, which would be shining with my juices now and making him so very slippery.

Dad's blue eyes were fixated on me, I could feel it. I was still leaning back, my hands resting on his thighs while I churned slowly. Holy shit, he felt good in me! And not just because his dick was fucking huge. It was like my pussy was shaped to accommodate him somehow. But he was half of me, right? So maybe there was some genetic design or intention at work here, and I was made for him to fuck.

Daddy moaned now, and the sound sent a delicious thrill and shiver through me, making my soaking pussy wetter than ever. I squeezed myself around him somehow, and I felt him shudder at the sensation of my tightening. My body temperature was no doubt soaring by this point. I could feel the wet heat of perspiration on my skin, and I'm sure I was flushed a horny pink.

I needed more, even if I already knew I was going to cum myself apart. I wanted more of him. I groaned as I pushed myself upright and then leaned forward, my palms now resting on his muscular chest. My green eyes locked with his ice-blue ones and I was almost panting as I spoke.

"My tits, daddy," I managed to say. "Play with my tits, please..."

I guess my pleading tone and obvious need snapped him out of his state of shock, because his huge hands reached up and began to fondle and grope my breasts readily, and the sensation made me moan loudly, shamelessly. I responded by pushing my hips down hard, getting that cock as deep inside myself as possible.

My mind was whirling as I realized that I was fucking my daddy. This wasn't the same as last night, with booze or the right setting and lots of perfectly timed moments by Karli and me. This was just me spiking myself on daddy's cock in the morning before we got up and riding him to a lusty orgasm we both needed, even if he was in shock.

The plan was to keep him so full of happy hormones that he wouldn't have the time or inclination to think about it from here on in. He'd want this, as much as I did. He said so last night, but after several hours of deep sleep, I wasn't taking any chances.

I ground my hips and squeezed my pussy around him while daddy groped me and pinched my nipples.

"Ah!" I gasped, thrusting against him as he drove me wild, those strong hands and fingers sending bolts of pleasure through me. I wouldn't let him stop. My fingers flexed on his pecs, the nails indenting the taut skin. Daddy groaned and began moving his hips now, finally surrendering to the bliss of fucking me. Whatever was going to happen, it was waiting until this was all over.

I was really wet, I could hear the sloppy sounds I was making as we fucked, his cock sliding in and out of me like a piston. Fuck, daddy was so strong! Stronger than any boy I'd ever been with, and deeper inside me. It was Heaven, and I felt like I was getting addicted to a drug. I could feel it tingling in my toes. It was like nothing else I'd ever experienced.

"Yes, daddy," I hissed, churning away on top of him. "Fuck me... fuck me... make me cum, daddy..."

Dad grunted and squeezed my tits even harder, making me keen and whimper in delight. It felt so good, and the best feeling wasn't far away. He was going to make me cum, and I was determined that he would cum with me. I needed to feel him cumming inside me again.

I wanted to lean in and kiss him, but I thought that might shake him out of this euphoria we were building, so I managed not to, instead just panting as I looked down at him, our eyes locked as we ground and thrust against each other. I felt daddy's body getting warmer too, covered in that same sheen of sweat from our exertions, and his cock was throbbing inside me more than ever. It wouldn't be long now.

"Do it," I hissed, my eyes shining with lust. "Cum in me, daddy. Cum in me again..."

Daddy squeezed my breasts harder than ever and I keened loudly, pressing down with my hips desperately. I hoped those fingers bruised my tits from gripping me; I wanted those fucking marks as a badge, liked he owned me, marked me as his own.

And I was. Until we found her, wherever she was, daddy belonged to me. And I was his.

I shuddered and almost thrashed, restraining a scream and just moaning loudly, my body on fire. I felt my pussy clenching fiendishly around him, and then I heard him growl. I remembered the sound of it, because I'd grown up hearing him fuck mom. It was the most enthralling sound, and now I was the one making him do it. He always growled as he came.

And daddy came. That molten cum flooding into my pussy was almost more than I could take. I nearly shrieked at the sensation, and I almost swooned, feeling dizzy from the pleasure. The cum, all that fucking cum, filling me! I'd never felt anything like it!

How many guys had been allowed to bust a nut inside me over the years? Hadn't daddy cum in me last night? And somehow, this was even better. This felt like he was claiming me.

I felt so... womanly.

My strength gave out and I flopped down on top of daddy, trembling like a leaf and feeling boneless. Pleasure was still washing through me in waves, radiating out from my very full pussy. Daddy was still throbbing inside me, and I never wanted it to stop. My cheek was next to his, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath.

"Love you, daddy..." I whispered, hopefully loud enough for him to hear me.

And this his powerful arms were on my back, hugging me close.

"I love you too, Evie," he said gently. I shivered and closed my eyes, allowing myself the bliss of going back to sleep, with daddy still inside me.

***

I'm not sure how much time had passed when I finally woke up, but I immediately noticed that daddy's cock was still inside me, even if he'd gone soft. It felt wonderful and it was so hard to not begin squeezing and sliding around, because he was still asleep. I guess we'd tuckered him out last night and then my little sesh this morning never let him get his energy back.

I was rather proud of that.

I just lay still, basking in all the feelings. I loved how strong he was, how protected I felt, and the way I'd made him feel so good too. A job well done. And who could deserve it more than my daddy, after all? The man who looked after me, cherished me, and made me feel like a million dollars?

Finally he breathed deep and stirred. Did I begin blowing him again, try to keep him off-balance and from thinking too much? No, that was selfish. I knew what I wanted, but we needed to talk sooner or later. And after all, I was doing this for him, not for my own needs. I wanted daddy happy.

Time to find out if I made him happy.

"Well hey, sleepyhead," I cooed, smiling at him adoringly while he opened his eyes. My chin was resting on my arms, which were resting on his broad chest. He was still inside me and I gently squeezed my pussy around him. God, it felt good. "Y'have a good snooze, daddy?"

He smiled at me and hugged me a little tighter. I shivered, and I hoped he thought it was because I felt good, and because it was actually in relief at his response.

"Yes, pumpkin," he said, nodding. "I had a very good sleep, followed by a very good nap."

"Me too," I sighed happily, still looking up at him. "So I figure we can do any talking we need to do, and then you spend the rest of the day spoiling me for being such a caring daughter, hm?"

He smirked. "I see. And what, exactly, does such a caring daughter deserve in terms of spoiling, if one might ask?"

I made a show of thinking, tapping the tip of my finger against my cheek while looking up at the ceiling. "Well, this caring daughter loves to be kept full of yummy cummies and hormones, so that's a start."

"I'll try to keep up," he chuckled. "For now, Evie, let's talk. I am feeling the need."

I nodded. "I guess you'd better start, daddy. There are no reservations or worries over here, so this is your show."

Daddy drew a breath and thought about what he had to say. "I guess I need to process all this. I mean... why you're doing this."

I smiled warmly. I'd told him, and I'd tell him again and again until he understood and believed it. After all, it wasn't exactly normal, was it? "You were alone and hurting, daddy. And nobody deserves that, especially not the most wonderful daddy in the world. And so I decided, with Karli's help, that I was going to make you feel loved again. The way a man feels loved by a woman. That's every bit as important as an emotional bond, y'know."

"Maybe I don't want to know why you think that," he said, hugging me closer. I wiggled my bum, flexing my pussy around him. "But it's important to respect your choices as a young woman now."

I nodded. "Yes it is, daddy. And this is my choice, made with a clear and objective conscience."

"And are my choices to be respected here?" he asked.

It caught me off-guard when he said it that way, and internally I was panicking that my reasoning and arguments for continuing this would be shot full of holes instantly. I guess he saw in the instant worry on my face because he hugged me close.

"But don't worry," he whispered to me, cuddling me and stroking his hands up and down my back. "At the very least, we can stay like this for a bit while I work out my own thoughts on the subject."

I sighed in relief again and pushed myself up into a sitting position, straddling him. He still felt so good inside me.

"Soooo," I said, giving him a sly smile. "Does that mean daddy'll give his little girl another orgasm or two if she wants and needs them? She's feeling needy, gotta admit."

"Well, at the very least let's go somewhere different," he suggested. "I need a shower and to eat still. Some of us require actual sustenance and can't just live off protein injections."

"Pervvy daddy," I giggled. "Let's get you in the shower and you can fuck me there. After that, I can feed you."

He nodded, and as reluctant as I was to let him out of me, I climbed off daddy's cock, shivering as it popped out of me. Lucky me, I didn't dribble all over him or the bed, so I guess I'm super-absorbent, given how much cum he put in me. I got off the bed and then pulled daddy to his feet. He stood over me, smiling down at me. It seemed so natural to me that we were naked together, and I never wanted that to change.

I squeaked as daddy scooped me up without warning. I giggled and kicked my little feet as he began carrying me toward the bathroom, turning sideways to get us through the door. Daddy was big enough that it was a tight fit, but we still made it without bumping anyone's heads or other body parts.

"Okay, pumpkin," he said, setting me down gently. "Do you need me to step out while you-"

"Daddy, I've peed in front of boys before," I said with an exaggerated sigh, rolling my eyes. "And yes, I've seen 'em pee, too. You've been inside me, what makes you think I'm gonna be awkward about peeing while you're here?"

"I just keep learning more and more about you," he said, his voice somewhere between bemused and resigned. "Fine. Do you need to go?"

By way of response, I smiled at him sweetly while I plunked down on the seat. "Go ahead and turn on the shower, daddy, while I do this, and I'll check out your butt."

He shook his head and mumbled something to himself as he turned and began futzing with the shower. I did as promised and admired his butt. It was a nice butt, no question. Even though daddy was in his forties now, it was nice and tight, begging to be fondled. So I obliged.

"Enjoying yourself, young lady?" he asked while leaning into the shower and getting the temperature right for us.

"Oh yeah," I said, running my palm around the surface of that taught butt. I could've used those cheeks as bongos if he'd let me. "Take your time, daddy, no rush here."

"Well there actually is, since I still have to go," he pointed out. "So don't dawdle."

I sighed and let go of his butt, deciding I'd have more fun with it in the shower. I finished peeing (I hoped daddy could hear me), and stood up.

"Daddy, don't sit if you're just peeing," I protested slightly as he made to ease himself down.

He gave me a somewhat bemused look and then exhaled loudly, lifting the lid and standing in front of it. I just kept smiling up at him while he did his thing, not really watching at all. It wasn't about watching him pee; but I just wanted him to relax and bond with me in an intimate setting like this. After all, he and mom peed together all the time. This would be no different.

"Do you want to give it a shake?" he asked, his voice having a tint of sarcasm to it. I giggled and turned away now, getting in the shower and moaning deliciously as the water inundated me. It felt sooooo good. I loved daddy's shower.

Once he was done, daddy got in with me. Without waiting, I hugged myself to him, sighing loudly and happily as I pressed into his body. I could feel that big cock against me, my tits against his torso. I felt his muscular arms wrap around me, and once again, I felt so safe. This was gonna be my happy spot, no doubt about it.

"Mmmmm," I sighed finally, subtly rocking against him, my eyes still closed as I nuzzled him with my cheek. "Showering with my daddy. Happy feelings."

"Not exactly normal, though," he pointed out.

"Don't care," I said dismissively, and meaning it. "The world's pretty stupid, daddy, you keep saying that. If I'm happy here, why should I be unhappy out there?"

He didn't seem to know what to say to that, so he just held me silently, his arms around me. He didn't want his little girl unhappy, after all, and if being with him like this made me happy...

"Mmmm, kissies," I cooed, smiling up and him, then closing my eyes and puckering my lips. "Like you mean it, daddy..."

More readily than I expected, daddy leaned down and planted his lips on mine, getting me a firm, loving kiss. I shuddered and almost came on the spot. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back, deeply. I felt him stiffen as my tongue pushed into his mouth, but he didn't pull back. I held on to him, losing myself in the moment. I knew daddy said he'd fuck me here in the shower, but I wanted him nice and primed, with no second thoughts.

I stopped kissing his lips, but that didn't end the kiss as I began slowly making my way down his body. I kissed his chest, those strong pecs, and then down over his abs, nipping at the soft skin. Even just doing this, I could feel myself tingling, getting wet.

Eyes on the prize, Evie.

I was kneeling in front of daddy now, kissing and nipping gently at the skin of his lower belly and just over his cock. I don't know why I found this area on men so sexy, but I did, and lots of my friends did too. I guess because it wasn't technically a sex zone, but promised to become one. Daddy kept looking down at me while I kissed him.