Love You, Daddy! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pubes were wet, making things easier. I'd have to convince him to let me shave him, because his dick was already big, but he'd look so huge once I'd done that. Couldn't wait. His member was in my face now, and I gently turned him and moved him against the back shower wall, to brace himself while I did my thing.

He was already getting longer and thicker as I started kissing him, my fingers around the base. I licked the tip, flicking and swirling my tongue around it, and I heard daddy moan, a sound that tingled through me and made me wetter still! I'd never get enough.

He shuddered as I began taking him into my mouth, and I almost groaned as he clasped my head. I began slowly bobbing back and forth, feeling him harden inside my mouth, and it almost sparked an orgasm again. Turning daddy on, making him hard, it made me want to cum. Oh God, I hope I can cum from just doing this! And then after that, he fucks me?

Long, slow motions, moving back and forth, my lips pulling along that erection I craved. Getting him in my throat, showing him what a good girl I was for him. Other boys didn't count, they were just practice, just hors d'oeuvres, and they'd never compare to my daddy!

I felt his strong fingers flexing in my wet hair, his cock pulsing in my mouth. Any girl who wasn't me was so unlucky right now. And mom had been the luckiest girl in the world, having my daddy for herself for seventeen years.

Oh, gawd, my cunt was absolutely throbbing and on fire. I needed him to fuck me so bad, but I also loved having him in my mouth. But that wasn't where I wanted his cum, either.

"Fuck me, daddy," I almost panted, looking up at him, my green eyes glazed with lust while my hand pumped his erection. "Pick me up and fuck me against the wall, cum in me and make me scream..."

Daddy didn't need any encouragement beyond those words, because he picked me up so quickly and forcefully that I gasped, almost losing track of where I was. I felt myself almost slammed back against the wet, warm wall of the shower, and I grunted loudly. I remembered to spread my legs, my pussy aching with need. I felt his hands on my ass, gripping me tight, and the head of his raging hardon pushing at my entrance.

Then I almost screamed as he pushed inside me with one powerful thrust of his hips.

He filled me so quickly, and my eyes must've been almost bulging at the sensation, stuffed full of his throbbing cock. My fingers clenched, nails in the strong muscles of his back as I tried to adjust, but daddy was starting to churn against me now, pistoning himself into me. I couldn't adjust, his strength overwhelming me. Whatever plans I had to fuck daddy fled with my mind.

I don't know what I looked like, but I felt like I just surrendered and it was like getting battered around like a ship in a storm. Daddy was clearly in great need because of how I'd aroused him, and he was taking me now. This wasn't us fucking, this was my daddy fucking me, and it was like there was nothing I could do about it.

I'd never felt anything so terrifying and wonderful in my life.

I almost screeched as the first of my orgasms hit me, splintering along my nerves and shaking me. My pussy contracted fiendishly around him, but still daddy kept pounding into me. I hadn't planned this, but I just let him do what he needed to do, breathing heavily next to my head as he kept me pinned to that wall, my only tether to the world of reality.

And I barely noticed it unless he thumped me against it.

I think I was grunting. I think I was gasping. I think I was making weird moaning noises as daddy's big cock invaded me, making sure I couldn't speak or even think. Just one blinding flash behind my eyes after another as his manhood battered my greedy vagina. My body felt like it was melting or coming apart, and I thought he might just kill me.

I think I screamed again as another orgasm exploded inside me, blistering out from my pussy to the tips of my fingers and toes. I clutched myself onto him for dear life, wrapping my legs around his waist. I felt like there might be tears on my face, but I couldn't tell with the water from the showerhead coming down on us both. My heart was thundering in my chest, my pussy squeezing and throbbing obscenely.

I managed to open my eyes, reality sort of swimming back to me, I think. I wasn't sure if what I was seeing was real, because daddy had left the shower door open, and at the entrance to the bathroom, through the veil of steam, I could see Karli, my bestie and lovely friend, watching us intently.

She was leaning against the door frame, her dark eyes locked with mine, and she had her skirt pulled up and was working her fingers on her cunt almost frantically.

I shrieked again through yet another orgasm while she watched my daddy fuck me.

Daddy was breathing heavily, his body starting to tremble, I could feel it. His fingers were gripping my ass tighter, and he was thrusting more slowly but deliberately, his strength so obvious. His cock was throbbing and felt like it was swelling, stretching my walls.

Oh God, daddy's going to cum in me!

"Daddy..." I said, although I don't know if I whimpered or if I screamed, but all the same, he was pounding harder and harder as he got closer. I felt my biggest orgasm yet bubbling up, and I had no choice but to just let it happen.

Daddy groaned, daddy growled, daddy snarled, and he pushed inside me as deep as he could, holding there as we toppled over the edge...

I wailed. I screamed. I shook myself apart as this orgasm knocked the shit out of me. I completely lost track and my sight left me. A blackout orgasm! Daddy was making me cum so hard I blacked out! I could feel the unreal heat of his semen filling me, a dizzying sensation, knowing they were looking to impregnate me.

Everything was nonsense, a riot of colours behind my eyes now, with no up or down, just floating and tingling, a foaming bliss in my core that touched every part of me.

And it was daddy that had fucked me into that state.

A minute passed, a million years passed. I couldn't tell and I didn't care. I just rode out the sensations, knowing I was safe in my big daddy's arms. I'd come back to earth whenever. This was my happy place, full of my daddy's cum and knowing he loved me so much that he could share this with me.

I slowly opened my eyes, looking past daddy's shoulders. Karli wasn't there, at the entrance to the bathroom. Maybe she had never been. I'd have to find out later. I was breathing slowly and heavily, and so was daddy. We didn't say anything at all, just holding on to one another. I could feel the water hitting my skin now, feeling so different than the pulse of daddy's warm cock still inside me.

"Okay, daddy, turn away from the water and then put me down, please..." I asked quietly.

Daddy slowly shifted away from the wall and the showerhead and I groaned as I lost the support of the wall, sinking deeper onto him. He was still hard inside me. God, I never wanted him to go soft. His hands were still supporting my butt and I felt him slowly releasing me. I slipped out of his hands and gasped suddenly as his cock sprang out of my tight pussy. One hand immediately clamped over my womanhood, keeping the creamy treasure inside me while I sank to my knees.

I found his glistening dick and pushed my mouth down on it, moaning in absolute pleasure as I tasted our cum mingled on it. So this was what I tasted like with my daddy?

I cleaned him off diligently while also subtly teasing as much of his cum out of my pussy as I could. Daddy was leaning against the wall, his forehead resting on his arm, and his eyes closed. So he didn't see me as I brought my hand up to my mouth and greedily swallowed all the cum. Jesus, how was I going to keep from becoming a fucking addict to this?

Daddy was making me into a little cumpire!

I slowly stood, opening my palm and rinsing off my hand while his eyes were closed. I would have to find a way to rinse my mouth too, so I could kiss him again. But right now, it was time to pay attention to my daddy. I hugged myself into him and sighed happily.

"Thank you, daddy," I murmured, just loud enough for him to hear. "I love you so much. Let me wash you now, please?"

He nodded and pushed himself up into a standing position. He waited quietly while I soaped up a soft cloth and began lathering up his body. I was gentle with his cock and his balls, which I had drained just moments ago. Daddy let me do my thing and I washed him lovingly all over his front before turning him around. He rinsed off his front while I washed his back, giggling was taking my time with his butt.

Finally, daddy was clean and I stood up again, letting him wash me. He was very gentle, and I reveled in his touch. It felt like heaven. I remembered when I'd been little and he or my mom had bathed with me and got me clean. True, daddy stopped that before I was eight or so, but mom kept on bathing with me until my puberty.

But having daddy washing me again...

"I'm sorry I can't reach your head to do your hair, daddy, but can you please wash mine?" I asked in my best little girl voice, looking up at him. "I miss how it felt."

He nodded and began to shampoo my hair. I closed my eyes and just drifted off on the feelings. It brought back so many memories, but his strong fingers were also firmer with my scalp that they had been over ten years ago. It was the same, but also so much more sensual and intimate. He wasn't just washing his little girl's hair, he was pleasuring me. I'd told him how sensitive my scalp was and how I melted when guys played with my hair.

I couldn't believe I had to resist the urge to masturbate while he was washing my hair.

Finally though, daddy seemed to be done, and I rinsed the lather out while he began doing his own hair. I wish I could've done it for him, but he would've had to be at least kneeling for me to reach properly. So we just washed off in silence, not really having anything to say just yet. There'd be plenty of words once we were out of the shower and past this moment together.

Daddy turned off the water and then helped me out of the shower. I smiled and blushed as he wrapped a towel around me and then gave me one for my hair. I watched as he put a towel around his waist and then took one to his hair, tousling it until it was only a little damp. I did the same, although my auburn hair was longer than his blond.

I was drying a little too vigorously perhaps, because my towel wrapped around my body came loose and fell to the floor in a puddle around my feet, leaving me exposed.

"Oopsie," I giggled. "Silly me..."

Daddy smirked at me and knelt down to retrieve my towel. He picked it up and began drying me. I leaned back on the sink and just sighed dreamily while my daddy looked gently rubbed the towel on my body. No guy ever made me feel like this when they dried me. Just my daddy.

"How's that, pumpkin?" he asked finally as he stood up.

"Much better, daddy, thank you," I said, resuming drying my hair. "I'd better let you dry yourself, because if I try to do it, we'll be in here for another hour."

He chuckled and went back to drying himself off. "So let me guess, this house is a clothes-free zone now?"

"As much as possible," I replied simply, tossing my two towels in the hamper and then starting to brush out my hair. I used a leave-in conditioner and then followed daddy out of the bathroom. He retrieved his phone and checked the messages on it, making sure he hadn't missed anything.

"Since you have your phone, daddy, you should take some pics of me while we're here," I suggested, sitting down on his bed and crossing one leg over the other, my breasts prominently displayed below my naughty smile.

"Take pics with my phone?" he almost exclaimed, seeming amazed as he gaped at me.

"Well, unless you intend to use a pro camera or a camcorder," I quipped, giving him a smirk and a wink. "I'd be so proud to know my daddy had pics of me on his phone. And not just normal daughter pics either, before you say that you already have pics of me on your phone."

He just stared at me.

"Unless people're looking at your phone on the reg and you'll be sharing me with the world," I added. "I mean, I'm not that naughty. Yet..."

He sighed and caved, to my delight. "Okay, pumpkin. Just a few right now, we'll see about more later."

I squealed in delight, clapping my hands before resuming my pose and trying my best to look pert and sexy. Daddy seemed awkward about it at first, but soon enough, he saw the effort I was putting into it and decided to match my energy. I giggled as he took pics of me from various angles.

"Okay, I'm hitting the video record function now, Evie, so gimme something great," he said from behind the phone.

I held my pose, but wiggled my tits at him. I also gave him a saucy wink.

"That'll do for now, so let's go downstairs and eat," he said finally, standing up and smiling at me.

"Mmmmmm, you're the best, daddy," I said happily, standing up and trotting up to hug him. I squished my tits into his chest and squirmed around for a moment. "You're so good to me."

"Turns out I need to up my game, too," he replied, hugging me back before patting my butt and making me squeak and giggle. "Let's go, daddy's hungry."

I followed him out of his bedroom and told him I was making a pit stop in my room for a moment and would meet him downstairs. He nodded and went on ahead. I slipped into my bedroom, closing the door behind myself and leaning back against the door. I smiled dreamily, my heart fluttering in my chest.

I loved my daddy so much! How perfect was he?!

I saw a small item on my bed and walked over to see what it was. My eyes widened a little as a saw a pair of tiny silk panties in the center of my sheets. I picked them up and recognized them pretty quickly.

They belonged to Karli. So she had been here and saw daddy fucking me in the shower!

She must've left when she saw we were busy. I'd have to invite her back over as soon as possible. She deserved to get fucked again too, after all.

Oh, God, her panties were really fucking sticky...

I brought them to my nose and inhaled her scent, almost moaning in pleasure, like her pussy was right there in front of me. I twisted and crumpled onto my bed, her panties still in my face. I squirmed around until I was squarely in the middle of my sheets and then stretched out. A split second later, her panties were being crushed against my pussy, and I rubbed myself with abandon. She made them wet for me, so I could at least return the favour.

I shivered through a little mini-orgasm a few seconds later before giggling at what a slut I was being, making daddy wait downstairs while I fucked my bestie's panties. I tossed them back on the bed as I stood up and then wiped my pussy on a towel in my little hamper. I didn't need to smell like I was in heat when I went downstairs, right? It probably wouldn't help, and he'd still smell my arousal, but I had to try.

"Hi, daddy," I chirped as I made my way into the kitchen, where he was making coffee and breakfast. He seemed to be starting bacon, eggs, French toast, and some fruit. "What can I do?"

"I think I have everything covered here, hon, so if you want, just sit down at the table," he replied.

"Daddy," I said in a serious tone. "Let me prep something or you'll be trying to do it all with me sucking your dick. Your choice."

He sighed. "Tempting, but maybe you can make the fruit bowls, okay?"

I nodded and went to work on making out little fruit bowls, exactly how we both like them- banana slices, mandarin sections, grapes, pineapple bits, granola, and hemp hearts on top. I set our little bowls on the table and then put down the utensils and cups. Just a few moments later, the coffee was ready and I poured it for us.

Daddy brought over the food after another three minutes and we sat down to eat. Daddy seemed really ready, even for him, and I knew he had a big appetite. He made sure I got everything I needed. The rest belonged to him.

"Wow, daddy," I said, faking a shocked or impressed look. "You're eating like you got sexed up all night and all morning. Gotta replace all the calories you burned off? And who was the lucky girl?"

"Pretty sure you know her," he replied as he cut into his French toast, which he'd napalmed with butter, syrup, and cinnamon. Daddy went through cinnamon the way Steve Tyler went through cocaine. I was a little more restrained than that, but I also didn't require nearly as much food as my daddy, who was probably big everywhere, including Iceland. "She's an expert at pushing to get what she wants, and succeeding, apparently."

I knew a chiding when I heard one, and realized we were about to have daddy's talk. I didn't do the teenage sigh, I just listened attentively. It's true, I wanted this, but I knew better than to try and normalize it, and I sure wasn't going to trivialize daddy's feelings about it. Yes, he'd played a part, but this was all my doing.

"You know there is nothing the least bit normal about this, right?" he asked me, his tone serious, but he kept cutting up his food, as if he was trying to make things seem not so dire.

I nodded simply. He'd let me know when it was time to talk.

"I don't need to tell you that nobody can ever find out, of course," he continued. "And I trust Karli to not talk either, since this would ruin her life as well if it got out. I may ramble a bit, Evie, because even I don't know what exactly I'm trying to say."

"Go ahead, daddy," I said encouragingly. I wanted him to know he had my full attention. "I'm listening."

He ate some food and then took a breath. "It's a common thing to hear about daughters when they're little say they want to marry daddy. Ellie used to giggle and tell me about times you said that when you were a little girl."

I had no particular memory of ever telling mom that I wanted to marry daddy, but I didn't doubt it. Daddy was right, little girls said things like that all the time, it was cute.

"And by your own admission last night, you're not in love with me the way your mom was," he stated. "You love me the way any daughter loves her dad."

I nodded.

"So why this?" he asked finally, apparently pushing through to where he needed to be. Apparently he didn't want to ramble, not yet. "What happened?"

"Well, I told you the gist of it," I answered. "Honestly, I have repeatedly. And I don't think we would've ended up here if you were happier and out there dating, daddy. I just... seeing you hurt and spinning your wheels was just more than I could bear. I had to do something."

"Your something turned out to be pretty extreme," he pointed out. "You don't think you could've just started introducing me to women?"

I gave him an unimpressed look now. "Daddy, you would've made them all go away, you're not fooling anybody. And honestly, if you did, I'd still likely try to drive them away myself if I thought they weren't worthy of you."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "So sure that's your call to make, Evie?"

"You weren't making any calls, and you were miserable," I said simply, continuing to eat my eggs. "Daddy, I don't know if mom'd be proud of me for trying to look after you this way or not, it sure as heck wasn't in my agenda or playbook until a few weeks ago. But the status quo was not an option."

I looked at him with what I hoped was a desire to understand. "Go ahead and tell me that you had any plans whatsoever for getting back in the game."

He tried to not look flustered. "I... Evie, my wife, your mother, died less than two years ago. It's not the sort of thing a person shrugs off. There's no timetable for being ready to get back in the game."

"It's more than that, daddy, and this is where it gets weird," I said, trying to push through explaining myself. "I have no idea if another Mrs. Right is out there for you. But I really, really doubt mom wants this for you for the rest of your life, you moping and being stuck in emotional Limbo. And I... daddy, orgasms and physical love enhance mood. I know it, you know it. Happy hormones through the roof. I mean, I know I get bitchy sometimes if I haven't gotten off, it's one of the reasons Karli and I are one another's booty call."