Love You, Daddy! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never wanted anything like that from a boy. But here, now, it was an impulse, something so deep and primal. God, if only my daddy could make me pregnant!

He slammed forward harder than ever, and my eyes snapped open. I heard him growl, but then I heard nothing. I just felt like I was floating. White light, all cloudy. Soft echoes. And a new pleasure I hadn't felt yet. This orgasm seemed to have knocked my soul right out of my body.

I hoped I wasn't screaming.

I think I could feel daddy filling me with cum. But I was so high, I couldn't really be certain of anything. I never wanted to come down.

Yes, I did, because daddy would be waiting for me.

I came to, and I was being cradled in strong arms. The churning water and the hum of the jets imposed themselves on me. It almost dragged me out of whatever euphoria I was in. I slowly opened my eyes and saw daddy smiling down at me.

"There you are, pumpkin," he said gently. "You almost disappeared under the water when your arms gave out."

"Whiteout orgasms'll do that to a girl, daddy," I said dreamily, slowly reaching up and putting my hand on his face to make sure he was real.

"Don't you mean blackout, Evie?" he asked.

"Nnnnnnope," I drawled, quite content to stay where I was, cradled in his big arms. "Daddy gave me a whiteout orgasm. I felt like I was floating on pearly, glowing clouds. Never been there, wanna go back."

"Pretty sure this is where I'm supposed to say 'Don't go into the light, baby', or something like that."

I giggled. "Silly daddy. What a way to go, though. If you kill me like that, not gonna be mad about it..."

I stretched a little and purred. "Mmmmm, I can feel all that yummy cum inside me. All the happy hormones too. Makes me want a baby. Don't worry, I can't get pregnant right now."

"Better not be able to, given how much that damn birth control costs," daddy seemed to grumble.

I giggled and pulled him down for a kiss.

***

Early evening...

"Sooooo, where's daddy taking me?" I asked, giving him a coy smile as we got dressed in his room. As far as I was concerned, I'd be sleeping in there from now on, unless one of us needed privacy. The bed was big enough to fit Karli as well, and still have plenty of room.

I was already in my snug jeans and was hooking my bra into place. It hand a front clasp for easy access. My hair hung around my shoulders, my feet in cute sandals. I pulled on a snug shirt that said 'Daddy's Girl' on it.

"Nothing fancy, we've already done that," he said as he prepped himself. "Dinner and a movie sort of thing."

"Ooh, like a date," I said, smiling at him slyly in the mirror we were using. "Lookin' to get laid in the backseat, daddy? I'm down."

"You're looking for getting your butt paddled, that's for sure," he sighed.

"Well, that too," I allowed with a smirk. "But I can do crazy things all evening if we're doing this on the other side of the city. I can use my foot under the table at the restaurant, I can blow you in the theatre, I can give you road head..."

His eyes flicked down at look at me, narrowing slightly.

"Yes, daddy, I've done all those things," I sighed, pretending to roll my eyes. This was going to take work. He was still my daddy after all, and wasn't used to accepting that I did these things. He was used to being allowed to pretend I didn't. "But look at it this way... if you're my main now, y'don't have to worry about me doing it with boys."

I turned and hugged myself into his side now. "I've got everything I need right here..."

He put his arm around me, now just using one hand to get himself ready. We were going casual, so there was no great mystery. All that remained was specifics- what restaurant to eat at, what movie to see, that sort of thing.

"Do you want to choose the place we eat, or the movie?" he asked.

"What, I can't choose both?" I pretended to whine, bouncing up and down a little, rubbing my tits against his arm.

"I didn't hear anything about us going Dutch, so if I'm paying for everything, be glad you get to choose one of the things," he pointed out, making me smile. "So what's it going to be, brat?"

I loved it when he called me a brat, I always had. It was playful and warm. Truth of the matter was that I didn't care about what movie was saw, since I intended to have my head between his legs most of the time anyway. That's what I was looking forward to. Which no doubt meant we'd be seeing that new Godzilla movie, since daddy was a big fan of monster movies.

"I choose dinner," I said finally. "What about that goofy roadhouse-style place with the big steaks and the onion blossoms?"

He smirked at me. "And you're going to get in on the line-dancing with the staff when they begin playing 'Cotton Eye Joe' again. Just like last time."

"It's like you know me, daddy," I giggled. "Still weird to me that song's done by a Swedish group and not an American yokel group."

"What can I say, Americans lend themselves well to parody," he pointed out with a shrug. "Besides, you're pretty good at skating and hockey."

"Tsh, when I can find them," I snorted, going back to doing my makeup. I was doing blowjob makeup tonight, light on mascara in case daddy made me cum so hard that I cried. I didn't want to look like a mess for him. A sexy mess, sure, but not a slutty, crying mess. "Let's face it, daddy, the climate in these here parts don't lend themselves to ice. Roller rinks are still easier to find than ice rinks."

"Funny you should mention roller rinks," he mused as he touched up his blond hair.

***

Half an hour later...

I was laughing gaily as I cruised around the rink, holding daddy's hand. I don't think I'd worn actual roller skates in forever, since before I was a teenager. Sure, I had inlines, and I even went through a phase with heelies, but not these old-school bad boys. The rink was actually pretty full, and there were lots of people my age, and lots of them were with their parents. Aside from how tall and big daddy was, we fit in pretty well.

The song 'Funkytown' was playing on the speakers overhead. Apparently it came out a little while before daddy was born, so it was old enough that it wasn't even really his music. Mind you, daddy was a 70's rock guy, so no judgment, right?

We laughed as a girl nearby flopped down on her butt. She wasn't hurt, but we skated on over and I helped pull her to her feet. She thanked me and then was off again. Daddy and I continued around the big rink. Apparently it had been a practice rink for a major hockey team at one point, but then they moved to an even bigger and better place. It was saved from demolition when the current owners bought it out about fifteen years ago. Mom and dad came here a lot on dates, apparently.

They came here often enough that daddy had his own roller skates made a long time ago. He wore a size 22 shoe, so the roller skates had to be made custom. But he and mom had done this often enough that it was worth their while, rather than hoping some rink happened to have a pair that came in his size. He was also very good, gliding around the rink casually, turning and circling with a practiced ease you wouldn't expect from someone his size.

Then the song 'Saturday Night' came on and the whole place cheered. I guess it's like a roller rink anthem or something, because more people poured onto the floor. Dad laughed, squeezing my hand and confirming my suspicion on the subject.

"Up you go, babygirl," he said as he picked me up in his enormous arms. I squeaked and laughed as her cradled me in the crook of his arm easily and began gliding around steadily, somehow matching the tempo of the song.

"Gonna keep on dancing

To the rock and roll

On Saturday night, Saturday night

Dancing to the rhythm

In our heart and soul

On Saturday night, Saturday night,"

I was grooving and wiggling away as daddy carried me around the arena, knowing I was getting lots of envious glances from other girls as I glided by. It was the best feeling in the world, let me tell you. It sucked to be anyone other than me right now.

"I-I-I-I just can't wait

I-I-I-I gotta da-a-a-a-te!"

Daddy put me back down as the chorus began, holding both my hands and spinning me. I whooped in delight as we twirled around, people making room for us and clapping.

"At the good ol rock'n roll

Folk show, I've gotta go!

Saturday night! Saturday night!

Gonna rock it up

Roll it up

Do it all, have a ball

Saturday night,

Saturday niiiiiiiight!

S-S-S-Saturday niiiiight!"

Daddy swung me through his legs and I laugh-squealed as I skidded along the smooth floor on my butt, thankful I was wearing jeans and not showing off my tiny thong panties to the world. I got up and continued rolling around with him, hand-in-hand.

"Gonna dance with my baby

Til the night is through

On Saturday night, Saturday night

Tell her all the little things

I'm gonna do

On Saturday night, Saturday night

I-I-I-I love her so

I-I-I'm gonna let her knooooow!"

Daddy picked me up under my arms as he began to spin, while I laughed in joy.

"At the good ol rock'n roll

Folk show, I've gotta go!

Saturday night! Saturday night!

Gonna rock it up

Roll it up

Do it all, have a ball

Saturday night,

Saturday niiiiiiiight!

S-S-S-Saturday niiiiight!"

I'll tell you one thing, I never wanted this Saturday night to end...

***

The roadhouse restaurant...

"Mmmm," I mumbled as I noshed on piece of brown sugar buttered bread in my fingers while we waited for the onion blossom to arrive. "Who knew roller skating could work up such an appetite?"

"Your mom was often ravenous after we went out skating for the evening" daddy said, buttering a piece for himself. He'd ordered a giant steak, I was having a much smaller one. I may have been hungry, but I didn't want to get full and lazy. I had plans for us later. "She could pack away a whole order of lasagna and breadsticks by herself if we spent two hours at the rink."

I snickered. "I only remember mom eatin' like that a few times, never really put any thought into what made her so hungry."

I slid my foot out of my sandal and grazed it up and down daddy's shin under the table. "Bet I know how she worked off all those calories after, though."

Daddy allowed himself a smile while we ate. Our onion blossom arrived, and it was huge. I knew I was only eating a small part, but I was also confident daddy could handle the rest. His appetite was huge.

As was something else on him that I finally managed to reach with my toe.

Daddy coughed a little and blushed, no doubt thankful for the long plastic table cover that concealed what a naughty daughter I was being from the public. I kept smiling at him innocently, as if nothing was amiss.

"Everything okay, daddy?" I asked sweetly, flexing the tip of my toes against his dick.

"Just fine, honey," he replied, tearing off a petal of the onion blossom. "I hope you don't mind onion breath."

"I'm gonna have some too, daddy, so same," I agreed, taking my own piece and eating it. I took a sip of my pop and then excused myself for a moment. Daddy no doubt assumed I needed to pee, but honestly, what I really needed to do was check on and perhaps fix some things down below, because I was very wet already.

I headed into the ladies' room and into a stall, hiking down my jeans and thong before plunking on the seat. I tried not to sigh loudly in relief as I began to pee, and once I was done, began the process of checking myself out down there. Yep, I was a slippery mess, and as tempting as it was to get myself off quickly, it was daddy I wanted to make me cum all night. So I behaved.

After drying myself off as best I could, I headed back outside and almost ran into two guys, slightly older than me, and they seemed to be interested in talking. I tried not to scowl, since I could tell they were the kind of guys who would hang out at this place's bar and look to hook up with girls.

"Heya," one of them said with a grin. "Great evening, isn't it?"

"Well, it was," I said rather sternly. "Sorry, you're in my way, I need to get back to my table."

"I'm sure you'd have more fun with us than you would back at any ol' table," the other jerk said, leering at my tits under my tight shirt. "I could be your daddy for the evening, y'know."

"Really," I remarked, sounding unimpressed. "You'd better let me ask my real daddy if that's okay."

I pointed past them and they followed my finger. Across the room, daddy was watching us intently. I saw him sigh, and then he stood up, towering over everyone else in the place.

"Oh, hey, no, sorry," the first guy now said in something of a panic, backing away so that daddy could see that he was nowhere near me anymore. "We didn't realize you were having a family night."

"Well, when it's pathetic douchebag night, I'll be sure to kick over the slimy stone you live under," I sniffed as I pushed past them and headed toward our table again. I could see daddy was still staring at them, and I heard them hustle away. It gave me a warm feeling to know how protected I was.

"What kind of world do we live in where a girl can't even go to the bathroom without getting harassed?" he grumbled, his head turning slowly, tracking the movement of the douchebags as they headed out the front door.

"It was okay, I have my li'l spritzer of pepper spray in my purse," I said, holding it up. "But thank you, daddy, for making them go away. I love it when you can do that for me."

"Still wish it wasn't necessary."

"Maybe, but brave daddies get big rewards, so maybe I can change your mind later," I cooed, winking at him.

I was going to make tonight so amazing for us both.

***

A movie theatre...

The movie had been out for a few weeks now, so the theatre wasn't at all crowded. We had the entire back row to ourselves, and the next two rows in front of us were also empty. There we maybe two dozen people spread throughout the rest of the space. Honestly, as long as we weren't noisy, I doubted anyone would hear us. After all, it was a Godzilla movie, so it was going to be loud no matter what.

I was indeed watching, although nowhere nearly as intently as daddy. Godzilla had been one of his childhood heroes, whatever that meant, so he seemed rather enraptured.

Which left me all the time I liked to stroke my hand up and down his erection as he sat next to me in a long, two-person seat. Our giant tub of popcorn was strategically placed on his left leg, while I was sitting on his right closest to the wall, right in the corner. People came in and went out, but nobody seemed to take any notice of us.

Daddy's cock throbbed in my hand, and it was making me so wet knowing that I was turning him on, even during one of his precious Godzilla movies. We hadn't discussed what I had planned, so he'd just have to wait and see. He kept watching Godzilla pound the crap out of a city. The ice shavings in my mouth had finally melted, and I smiled evilly to myself and began phase two of my plan. I'm not sure he noticed as I bent over and leaned into him.

He shivered and tried not to gasp as I took his cock inside my cold mouth.

"Mmmmm," I mumbled around him, confident that my noises couldn't be heard over all the roaring and crashing coming from the screen. I swirled my tongue around, thrilling to the feel of him in my mouth. Daddy put his right hand on the back of my head gently, flexing the fingers gently. I'd already pulled my hair back in a ponytail, so I was good to go.

A minute or two of that, and his erection was stiff as a steel bar. The question was, what to do with it now? Did I just keep edging him? Did I let him cum in my mouth?

Did I dare to fuck him?

God, I wanted daddy in me so bad. It wouldn't be the first time I'd fucked in a movie theatre, not by a long shot. One time, Karli and I both got fucked in a theatre, sitting side-by-side on our dates' laps and kissing while we bounced up and down until we came. That had been a pretty amazing night. And I wanted this one to be even better.

The problem was that daddy was tall, taller by quite a bit that just about any of the boys I'd ever dated. I couldn't exactly easily get between his legs and sit, hunching over the keep from being seen. He would have to spread his legs real wide for me to get in there and somehow get below the back of the seats.

"Daddy, do you want to fuck here in the theatre?" I asked in a husky voice from below, my hand pumping his now slippery cock. "I really want you in me, but I know it's a big risk."

"Your mom and I did it in the theatre before," he said quietly, but making sure I could hear him. "She wore a skirt, but she sat on my lap, leaned forward, and rested her arms on the back of the seats in front of us."

My eyes widened. Holy shit, mom and dad fucked in a movie theatre?!

"So if you want to take that chance, it's a good thing we're in the back corner," he managed to say, and I could see he was sweating, even if he kept his eyes trained on the screen up in front. "We have to pray we don't get caught..."

It was insane to do it, but my cunt was absolutely on fire, and I needed daddy in me. I was willing to take just about any risk at this point. We were on the other side of the city, so less of a chance anyone would know us. I knew it was crazy to try and rationalize this, but I was desperate.

"Hold steady, daddy," I hissed as I hastily hiked down my jeans. I really wish I'd thought of the skirt thing, but too late now. I stripped them off and slipped in front of him, getting in his lap. Daddy held his cock steady while I braced myself on the seat in front of us, resting my arms on it. I watched the screen, and something big was about to happen with Godzilla.

Something big was about to happen with me too.

The theatre echoed with a big roar, and I groaned as daddy's cock slid inside me while I settled down. I was fully spiked on him by the time the roar and all the boomy noises had ended. I drew in a deep breath and closed my eyes while I tried to control myself. God, it felt so good...

Daddy tilted his head to make sure he kept watching, but one of his hands went under my shirt and up my back, stroking gently while the other hand fondled my ass cheeks, parked squarely in his lap. Me, I held still, just waiting for my body to calm down. I didn't want to explode just yet. The feeling of that big cock inside me and the thrill of possibly being caught had all my nerves just singing.

I began to rock, slowly, almost imperceptibly. We couldn't go at it forcefully, after all, we had to be subtle. If we got caught, it wasn't just stupid teenagers getting their fuck on, it was a dad and his daughter committing several crimes in a public venue.

It made me want to cum so bad. Daddy had given me a severe incest kink and he didn't even know it!

I felt his hands squeezing on me, so I knew he was feeling really good. His cock pulsed inside me, making me want that cum more than ever. I pressed my breasts forward, trying to squash my nipples against the hard surface of the back of the chair. It was a pity about my bra, since it was interfering.

I reached under the front of my shirt and unclasped my bra with one hand, opening it wide. I sighed in relief as I could now really feel my nipples pressing through my shirt. And it was a sense of relief, they'd been tingling so badly.

"Fuuuuuuck," I sighed dreamily, barely aware of the giant lizard on the screen. Daddy wouldn't mind, he was watching for both of us, and I was fucking him. He didn't have a lot to complain about. At some point, Karli and I would have to bring him to a movie, one with almost no people in the theatre, and fuck him together. How amazing would that be?