Love You, Daddy! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Movement up near the front caught my eye. A woman had stood up from her seat and was wiggling her way down the row of seats she was in and heading to the center aisle. To my panic, she turned and began heading up toward the doors out.

What did I do? There was almost no chance of getting off daddy's lap and both of us covering up in time.

It was probably the biggest chance I ever took in my young life (outside of seducing my daddy), and I pushed myself away from the chair I'd been leaning on and back into daddy. I put my arms around his neck behind me as I began squirming and grinding away. I interposed my body to the right side of his head, meaning hopefully when the woman walked by she wouldn't see who he was. She'd just see a teenage girl fucking a guy, probably a football player.

"Play with my tits, daddy," I whispered. "I need your hands on them so bad..."

Apparently unaware of the danger, daddy complied readily, slipping his big hands under my shirt and beginning to grope my tits. I almost groaned loudly, and almost forgot about the danger. My eyes flicked over toward the aisle.

The woman, who must've been in her forties, was walking by us now. She turned her head, looked directly at me, smiled and winked. Then she was gone through the door.

A sense of relief washed over me, but I still had daddy deep inside my body and that pleasure was taking over again. I doubted we'd get lucky if another person walked by, but I was just about too far gone to do anything about it. I was still leaning back into him, grinding on his lap, that giant dick plowing my gooey pussy and making sure I could only barely think.

Another gasp and shudder as he pinched and tugged on my nipples, causing me to squeeze my cunt around him. Fuck, daddy! Make me scream!

I lost track of time, but the door opened again and the woman came back in. She didn't look at us, she just continued down the center aisle until she got back to her row and moved back to find her seat.

She looked back at us, flashed me a quick smile, and then resumed sitting, as if she'd seen nothing.

Okay, I felt a sense of relief, but now I needed to make a decision, and it was agony to do it. If I continued fucking daddy, not only were we in danger of being caught, but I realized I was going to cum so damn hard and so loudly that I'd alert the entire theatre.

I could also feel daddy wasn't ready to cum, he'd been holding back and unfortunately, I was on a hair trigger and about to have a staggering orgasm.

"Daddy, I need you to be rough with me," I panted in his ear. "I know you're not ready, but I'm about to cum and I'll shriek. Y'need to clamp one of your hands over my mouth before I cum. Please..."

Daddy nodded. "Daddy has you, Evie..."

Well that drove every fear away instantly. My daddy had it covered and my world was perfect. I surrendered to the building pressure, writhing on his lap and whimpering, panting, pressing back against him. His hands were still mauling my tits, but it was driving me closer and closer to the promised land. I was hissing and panting, pushing down and squeezing for all I was worth.

I gasped and went rigid.

One of daddy's hands clamped over my mouth tightly, almost fiercely, like it was part of our sex and not merely what I'd asked him to do. It made the moment even more hot and I screamed into his hand at the same time as roaring and booms happened on the scream. My body was wracked with pleasure, and I shuddered and writhed in his powerful grip. He didn't let go, his hand over my mouth and his other hand still mauling my tits. It almost broke me and I felt tears on my face. It was fucking Heaven.

I slumped onto him, almost boneless. My chest rising and falling and my heart hammering away was probably the only indication I was alive. Daddy's hand moved from my mouth now that the danger of me making any noise at all had passed. He no doubt kept watching the movie, but his hands were now resting on my exposed belly.

My pussy was still fluttering around that engorged cock of his.

I turned my head wearily, looking into his eyes. I kissed his cheek tiredly and smiled. "Thank you, daddy. I'm sorry you didn't cum yet."

"There's still time once we're out of here, pumpkin," he said with his characteristic ease. I purred happily and settled in for a few moments, watching the movie through heavily lidded eyes. I felt all syrupy, my whole body tingling. "Don't you worry..."

I couldn't possibly.

***

I had slipped out of daddy's lap and off his magnificent cock before getting back into my clothes and sitting down to finish watching the movie. We'd quenched the fires in my cunt for a moment, but those'd be back in not time flat since I was anticipating daddy fucking me again and cumming in me this time.

The movie ended and we watched some of the credits before getting up and slipping out of the theatre quickly. While I didn't anticipate that woman from earlier being a problem, it occurred to me that if she saw daddy's and my age difference, she might suddenly develop a problem. Fortunately, she stayed in her seat to watch the credits as well and we were gone before the lights came on.

I walked out of the theatre hugging his arm, telling him what an amazing daddy he was. He suggested dancing next time. I knew he and mom visited dance clubs on occasion, and they both knew how to ballroom and swing dance. Mom was a good dancer, but if she enjoyed dancing with daddy enough to go to real clubs, he must've been pretty good too.

I'd need to make sure I knew how to do those dances.

We got into the van. It wasn't the most romantic vehicle out of the ones we owned, but given that I still needed to fuck daddy again, it was the logical choice. There was enough room in the back, and nobody would notice.

"You hungry or thirsty, baby?" he asked as we pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road.

"Don't worry about me, daddy," I purred, unbuckling my seat and getting completely undressed quickly. "I know what I need in my mouth..."

Daddy concentrated on driving and I noticed he'd fastened his belt only loosely, meaning he knew this was likely to happen. Clever daddy! I fished his cock out of his pants, making sounds as I kissed and nuzzled it in my hand before going to down again.

"Any idea where you want to pull over?" he asked me as I sucked his dick, lying across the center console. We were up high enough that only truck drivers could see what was happening, if they passed us and happened to look down. What the hey, it was a bit of a show on a long night's drive, right?

"Mmmp, you pick, daddy," I mumbled, my mouth still full of hardening cock.

That seemed to be good enough for him, and he went back to driving, leaving me to do my thing. Time didn't really have any meaning for me as I bobbed up and down on his hardon, teasing him before going as far down as I could.

I heard a rumbling kind of roaring engine outside and knew that a truck must have been passing us. I didn't break my rhythm but kept going.

I honk from the giant vehicle outside meant they approved, I imagine. I heard daddy's hand leave the steering wheel for a moment before taking hold of it again. Daddy had no doubt waved to the driver. Canadians were so polite that way!

I was wet again, and wondering where daddy was taking us. I heard another truck passing by us on my side now and I parted my legs, one knee now on the floor of the cab, the other on the seat to expose my glistening pussy shamelessly. I hope the dude got a good view, and after about two seconds, he honked to that effect.

Daddy chuckled. "I'd better get us off the highway. Every trucker's going to be looking for us now."

I giggled. "Yeah, and sometimes the police listen in. Best we not get tagged, right?"

Daddy pulled off the highway onto a calmer road and began winding his way somewhere. I kept at my mission, keeping him hard but not letting him cum. No, all that cum was meant for my greedy pussy.

Daddy finally rolled to a stop and killed the engine. It was almost deafeningly quiet now. I stopped sucking his cock for a moment and looked up at him.

"Want to see where we are?" he asked with a little sly smile.

I pushed myself up and looked around through the windows. It was dark, very dark. We weren't on a street and it didn't even really feel like a residential area. Long expanses of grass and trees reached out in front of us and off to the sides of the parking lot we were in.

"Daddy," I wondered. "Is this Marumoto Park? Isn't it closed at night?"

"It is and it is," he confirmed. "But I happen to know a little-used access road that the public is unaware of, and it isn't even monitored. Used to bring your mom here some nights after you'd gone to bed or were at a sleepover."

I unlocked my car door and stepped out, still naked. The night was warm, so no worries there. There were lights, but they were distant from us. The park got its name from a really pretty Japanese garden on the grounds, named after the person who had designed it. I looked around while daddy got out of the car.

"Are you going to fuck me here, daddy?" I asked in a tiny voice full of wonder.

"If you're amenable," he said with a smile.

"Oh, I am so amenable, daddy," I breathed, feeling another tingling thrill through my whole body. Daddy had fucked mom here? And now I was going to get fucked here to carry on the legacy? Evangeline Sturm for the win!

"Take me, daddy," I said excitedly, my eyes lighting up. "Fuck me against the van and on the grass and against any tree you like. But God, get that cock in me and cum in me, please!"

I didn't need to ask twice, and almost before I was ready, daddy had picked me up and strode over to the closest tree, a big pine. He put me down and turned me around, placing my hands against the trunks. His strong hand bent me over so that my ass was pointed out, and then he was behind me. I knew what was about to happen, but my mind was so giddy that I was anticipating it like I had know idea what came next.

"UuaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I yowled as daddy plunged deep inside me moments after grabbing my hips. His cock filled me before I was ready, and it almost forced all the air from my lungs, which I swear he was battering from below. The incredible, blazing and lusty heat returned, and all that mattered was getting fucked, mating with and bred by my daddy.

Daddy was thumping his thighs against my ass cheeks, driving his steel dick deep into my pussy, ramming me. One of his hands reached up and gripped my auburn hair and pulled, craning my neck and making me moan disgracefully. Fuck, he felt so good battering my cervix!

I pressed back against him, grinding my ass in desperate circles, bracing myself against the tree with the flats of my hands and holding on for dear life. Daddy's power was too much and I was like a little boat getting tossed around in a sea squall. It was the most wonderful feeling, surrendering to it and also still feeling so safe somehow. This mighty storm was my protection as well!

I don't know how long daddy fucked me against the tree, but at least once I clenched my teeth and screeched, cumming hard, possibly squirting on him. Fuck, I hope I squirted! If anyone could make me, it was daddy.

Then he grabbed me and lifted me up, still impaled on his cock, but holding my under my knees. I groaned as he walked a few feet into the grass and went down to his knees. Then he was on his side and so was I, still facing out from him. I keened as daddy lifted one of my legs, stretching me as he continued to plunge into me from behind. I panted, still feeling like I couldn't catch my breath while daddy dominated me.

"Fuck... fuck..." I gasped and whimpered, my eyes feeling like they'd overflow again. I couldn't ever describe how good this felt, there'd never been anyone like this before. "Gnnnn, daddy, fuck me hard..."

And daddy did, not holding back, although he let go of my leg finally, allowing me to rest the foot on the grass and keep my knee cocked so he could still get inside me easily. I had no intention of stopping him, and I moaned as he made long, slow strokes that drove me wild.

"Daddy..." I managed to say, looking back at him. "Get on top of me, please... I want to feel you on top of me and have you looking down into my eyes..."

I felt myself getting rolled onto my back and then daddy's huge, muscular form was over me. I kept my legs spread wide like a good slut and moaned as he pushed back into me. I could see his blue eyes in the dark, looking down at me. I could feel the power of his hips as he plunged in and out of my pussy, which squeezed greedily around him.

"Yes, daddy," I hissed, my green eyes no doubt flashing with lust. "Fuck me, cum in me... make me yours all over again! Fucking claim me, daddy..."

My words seemed to be having an effect on him, because I could feel the mounting tension in his body, the way his thrusts were feeling inside me. His cock was throbbing and it felt like it was somehow beginning to expand. I felt a wild delight flaring up in me as I realized he was getting ready to cum. In me. Deep in me! Daddy was going to cum inside me again!

"Do it, daddy!" I urged, my voice and my breath ragged with need, with an almost hysterical desperation. "Cum in me, pleeeeeeeeease!"

Daddy grunted and then gave his growl, pushing down hard with his hips, deeper inside me still and pinning me to the grass. My body shook and my back arched beneath him. My head lunged up and I bit his shoulder as I screamed, my entire body shaking uncontrollably as I came. My pussy clenched fiendishly, wetter than ever as daddy pumped all that lovely cum deep inside me.

I had another one of those little cloudy mind-breaks, space, gravity, and time disappearing. There was only my incredible orgasm, and the entire world was just daddy around me, holding me tight and riding out the orgasm tsunami with me. I heard him moan, and it was the most wonderful sound in the entire universe. Because I made him make that sound.

And then we were laying still, surrounded by the silence of the empty park. Daddy was on top of me, still pinning me, but not his full weight on me. It was comforting somehow, like a big shield. I was still trembling as the last ripples of the orgasm coursed through me, and I was so warm. His big body, all that cum in me...

I smiled and used my fingers to turn his face toward me. I smiled up at him lovingly and then brought him in for a kiss. Daddy let me kiss him, and it was the most wonderful and romantic thing I'd ever done. I wasn't trying to replace mom, I never would. But we would create a new dynamic and relationship out of this- the world's most wonderful father, and the world's most devoted daughter. He deserved no less.

"Not bad for our first night out, hm?" I asked sweetly, caressing his cheek. "Bucket list."

"That was wonderful, Evie," he agreed, making me tremble. "I am looking forward to more of the same."

I hugged him to me now, wrapping my legs around his waist and keeping that still-hard cock inside me. So much had happened in so short a period of time that it still felt unreal to even me. I'd seen my daddy hurting, lonely and in need of more than just simple companionship. With Karli, I set out to seduce him, to show him he was still amazing and worthy of not just love, but satisfaction as well.

And when he'd accepted it, daddy proved himself, fucking both Karli and I, making us cum harder than we'd imagined. I was gonna get addicted before long. I'd deal with it when I arrived at that point. For now, I just had my wonderful father to look after and revere.

And I did tonight, more than ever.

"Love you, daddy..." I whispered as I snuggled into him, happy to stay this way for as long as I could.

***

Don't forget to read the stinger after these notes, folks!

Author's Notes: Okay, so, eight years later, and I finally kept a promise and made it back to this story. Since I know where it's headed, hopefully I'll be able to update it regularly now. True, the juggernaut that is the Alexaverse keeps most of my attention, but I am trying to get back to my more neglected titles, such as this one, Expecting & Expectations, or My Naughty Neighbour, titles that haven't seen any love in years.

Hopefully Evangeline is proving a worthwhile protagonist, and her dad Mike a worthy deuteragonist. Karli along for the ride is a good time as well. I plan to keep this cast small, knowing what I do about the future of the story. They'll be my three main characters.

Here's something that will amuse some and possibly please others- one of the benefits of having a giant blond male in the story named 'Mike' is that this tale is completely ineligible to be absorbed by the Alexaverse, for obvious reasons. The same holds true for My Naughty Neighbour, Like A Daughter To Me, and Twin Cities Tryst.

Since both Time Rider and Truth Or Dare Mom have been pulled into the folds of the Alexaverse (now being referred to as 'Alexaverse-adjacent'), it's safe to say these other stories are safe. Hell, even The Great Khan has an Alexaverse connection, since some artifacts from that story (like the Skull of Targetai) have shown up in the treasury in Karen's basement. Worry not, this story will stand alone and proud.

Be that as it may, no story I publish will be free of songs by the Bay City Rollers, so deal with it. The same holds true of Zeppelin.

Okay, The Great Khan and Amberley Bloodstar are exceptions, and even with Amberley I may find a way to slip some parodies in. You've been warned.

My writing style has changed a lot in eight years, but I've tried to keep the sense and flavour of the original chapters of this work. I guess you can all tell me how I did, hm?

I'd best get back at it. Have a lovely Christmas and holiday season, folks! All the best from me and from the denizens of the Hammerverse!

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management

***

The following morning...

I came downstairs after a wonderful night's sleep in daddy's bed with him, and found him making breakfast again. All this sex with daddy was making me hungry, I'd have to be careful about how much I ate versus how much I fucked to get rid of all those calories.

"Morning, daddy," I cooed, hugging him from behind. We were both naked, of course, but he was wearing an apron since he was cooking bacon.

"Morning, princess," he replied cheerfully. "How'd you sleep?"

"Mmmm, like an angel," I sighed happily, stretching my arms over my head. "And you?"

"I had a pretty good workout last night, so I slept well, certainly," he quipped, making me giggle. I fondled his naked butt for some moments before sauntering over to pour coffee for us and set up the table.

"That's a lotta food for just two people, daddy," I observed as I poured the orange juice.

"I'm running on the assumption that unannounced but welcome company will likely be a regular thing, so I'm making extra," he explained. "If Karli doesn't show, more for me."

"Greedy daddy," I giggled, watching as he began bringing the plates of food to the table.

As he predicted, the front door unlocked and in came Karli, right on time for breakfast. She was already pulling off her clothes, leaving a trail of garments from the foyer. By the time she reached the table and sat down, she was naked.

"Heya, slut," she chirped, giving me a kiss before skidding into her chair. "So, how was your night?"

"Evie can give you a damage report after dinner," daddy said, making it clear that last night's sex was not breakfast table conversation. "Good to see you, Karli."

"Thank you, sir," she said as she helped herself to some eggs and then waffles. "I actually came by to ask you two a question."

"What's on your mind, babe?" I asked as I nibbled at some bacon.