Love You, Daddy! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy was just watching in something of a haze as we made out in front of him.

"Mmmm, next time he cums in one of us, we've gotta scissor and transfer the cum between us that way," Karli mumbled through the kiss. "Our cunts together and passing his baby batter back and forth..."

"Yes, but please don't scare me about the birth control thing, Karli," daddy sighed, shaking his head finally. "I've been told my heart is in good shape, I don't want any scares to change that."

"No promises, sir, but I'll try," she quipped, winking at him. "I just wanted that extra li'l rush that time, y'know?"

"Next time, we'll find out if spankings give you a rush, young lady," daddy grumbled.

"Don't threaten her with a good time, daddy," I laughed. "Karli loves having her ass slapped. She's a total slut for it."

"Guilty," Karli agreed readily as we laughed and squirmed our boobs together, putting on a show for daddy before making out again. Soon enough, each of us was perched on one of his big legs, and we were kissing and fondling one another. Daddy's hands were resting on our waists.

"God, I could fuck this whole day away," Karli sighed finally. "But I've got shit to do for my mom, so d'you mind if I borrow your shower and clean up before I head out?"

"C'mon, we'll use daddy's," I said, standing up and taking her hand to pull her to her feet. I smirked at him. "Pretty sure he's not going anywhere for a bit."

Daddy waved tiredly. She giggled again and trotted upstairs, still holding hands. Karli peed while I fired up the shower. Once it was ready, we went in together, falling into our usual embrace and kissing lovingly as we danced slowly under the water, our bodies pressed together firmly.

The kiss ended and Karli smiled at me slyly, her forehead pressed to mine. "Wanna get married, slut?"

I giggled and caressed her slit. "Gee, I dunno, I might be saving myself for daddy, y'know."

"Not without me, you're not," she snickered. "He can have two hot young brides, you greedy thing. D'you think we really tuckered him out?"

I shook my head, but we were still forehead to forehead. "No, he's acting more tired than he is, so that he can have some time to himself, try and process everything that's happening. Of the three of us, he's still the hesitant one."

"Sucks that we have to respect that," Karli grumped. "Because I'd just rape him if I could."

"Let's get your whore ass washed up!" I laughed gaily, reaching over to grab the cleanser.

The shower took longer than it needed to because Karli and I kept slithering our slippery bodies together.

***

About half an hour later...

We came back down and Karli was dressed, but I was still naked. We found daddy in the kitchen, cleaning up the meal. I skipped up to him and gave him a big hug. Then I stepped aside to allow Karli to say goodbye.

"'bye, sir," she cooed before taking him by the cheeks and pulling him down into a kiss. "Mmmmm..."

She then dropped to her knees, now eye-level with daddy's resting cock. "G'bye to you too, sir," she quipped, leaning in and giving his manhood a kiss. But predictably, she couldn't stop there, taking it gently in her hands and kissing around it before taking it into her mouth, slowly bobbing back and forth.

Daddy was leaning on his hand against the kitchen island, looking down at my friend in mild disbelief.

"Okay, you tart, get moving," I said finally, putting my hand in her kinky, curly hair. "At least give my cunt a goodbye lick as well before you need to head out."

Without a word, Karli pulled my daddy's cock out of her mouth, turned, and began kissing my pussy goodbye, finding the time to snake her tongue inside me. Fuck, it felt good, and I had to lean back against the counter to keep myself up.

"Better go, or I'm gettin' raped," she said finally, standing up and trotting toward the foyer and the front door. She smiled back at us and blew us a kiss. "Lates! Don't get caught!"

And then she was gone.

"That girl," daddy sighed, still looking at the foyer.

"Yeah, but she's fun," I replied, hugging his arm now. "And she gave me the courage to go through with this, y'know."

I looked up at him now. Daddy was much taller than me, and I loved how safe it made me feel. "So, how're we gonna kill the afternoon? Wanna just relax and lounge around all day? We can use the hot tub and just do nothing."

"Well, not like anyone can see us if we do that," daddy reasoned, apparently deciding to not be bothered by our new nudity rule. That thrilled me. "I'll even let you have a few drinks, as long as you pace yourself."

"Ooh, gonna get me liquored up and take advantage of me?" I teased in a cutesy voice.

"Evie..." he sighed, shaking his head.

"Don't worry, daddy, you can't rape the willing, after all," I reminded him. I took his hand now. "C'mon, lemme spoil you a little, daddy..."

I led him out to the backyard and fired up the hot tub while he retrieved some beer from the cooler. I asked him to grab a hard lemonade for me.

"I don't remember buying this," he said, frowning at the offending bottle. "Never would've for me, and I definitely wouldn't have for you."

"Oh, Karli and I got a guy to buy a six for us," I said casually as I slipped into the tub. "We got booze, he got a handy, everyone wins."

"Was he old enough to buy alcohol?" daddy asked pointedly.

My response was a shrug. "Iono. Never seen the guy before."

"We really need to talk about your proclivities, young lady," he sighed again as he joined me.

"No we don't," I laughed as I took my bottle of hard lemonade from him. He'd already twisted the top off. "I'm a good girl, daddy, you need to accept that. I'm just not a nun or a prude. I talked to mom enough to know she wasn't either, especially before you were married."

"Okay, fair," he allowed, trying to not be such a dad and maybe just be Daddy. It would be hard for him at times, and I would be patient about that. After all, this newfound understanding and freedom between us was all my doing. I needed to make allowances, just like he did. He'd only recently confirmed for himself that I was even bisexual, after all.

Mom had known, of course, since I told her ages ago. She didn't mind, as long as I was happy. She knew about Karli and me, and I made no bones about having sex with other girls, as well as guys. All she wanted was for me to be careful and never make her worry.

Make her worry, not daddy. That was too easy. She said she'd handle him if he got too paranoid. And it's not like he was some hyper-strict authority figure in my life who didn't want me to have fun. He was my great big daddy, who loomed over everyone else and could crush a watermelon in his arms. Having daddy unhappy with you seemed like a bad idea, and I'd known that my entire life. Even mom didn't contest him too often, unless it led to a spanking. She loved those.

Yeah, apparently my daddy could be pretty kinky.

"Tell me something I don't know about you and mom, daddy," I said once he was settled in.

He blinked. "Something what?"

"Something naughty, of course," I explained. "I think part of healing is talking about you and mom, or me and mom. And mom hinted to me that you guys got up to some things once in a while."

"Not exactly the type of thing a father discusses with his little girl," he said, trying to sound stern.

"Daddy, you've been inside me all morning," I pointed out, smirking. "You've cum in me twice and I've lapped your cum out of my best friend after you fucked her. Pretty darn sure we're beyond the 'things we don't talk about' boundaries, y'know?"

He didn't really have a response to that.

"Were you two ever swingers, did you ever do the group sex thing?" I asked casually, as if it was nothing.

Daddy didn't answer quickly enough, and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Holy shit, you did," I breathed, leaning forward a little now. "Omigosh, daddy. Was it more than once? When was the last time?"

He said nothing for several seconds, but finally drew a deep breath. "It's... it wasn't like it was anything regular, but once in a while, your mom and I had some playmates. I think the last time was about three years ago."

"Dayum, I never suspected," I said, still in disbelief. Then again, why would daddy lie about this? It's not like he wanted to tell me. Or at least, it sure wasn't easy for him. "So you, mom, and another guy?"

"No," he said, shaking his head. "Never another guy."

I was silent again, looking at him in wonder. "Mom... daddy, mom was bi?"

He smiled at a memory. "I guess you could say that. Maybe a little, anyway. She enjoyed sharing a girl once in a while."

Gotta admit, I didn't know what to say for some time. This was blowing me away, and all I'd been trying to do was get daddy to open up a little, help him ease into this new dynamic we'd put ourselves in.

My mom was bi?

"I guess she's who I get my bi streak from then, right?" I sussed out, talking as much to myself as to him. "I sure didn't get it from you."

Daddy shook his head again and chuckled. "No, pumpkin, definitely not from me. But honestly, I think you're a lot more bi than your mom was. She liked it, but only if we could share."

"So she never had sex with a girl without you?" I asked.

"Definitely not after we were together," he answered with certainty. "No."

"And did you ever have sex with one of the girls without mom?"

"Nnnno, certainly not unless she was at least present," he explained, trying to figure out what to say. "Sometimes she'd watch me have sex with a girl we were sharing while she masturbated, but she always ended up joining in. Or I watched them and then joined in. We were always together."

I slumped back against the wall of the hot tub, feeling almost confused. But also, there was a new feeling for daddy. He's always been my big, strong protector, but now he was... cool?

"I always thought you and mom were awesome, daddy, but this is like light-years ahead of anything I expected," I confessed.

"Then why did you ask if we were swingers?" he asked. "Which we weren't, really."

"I was just trying to ask you something I thought was silly and outrageous, and then you'd relax and 'fess up to something else that wasn't quite so exciting or kinky," I said, still having a hard time wrapping my head around it. "You and mom were together for what, sixteen years? How often did you swing?"

He had to think about that. "Maybe ten times in the course of our courtship and marriage? Like I said, it was hardly frequent, we usually just agreed to find an attractive girl we could have fun with for the night. Nothing insane."

"What was the kinkiest swing thing that ever happened?" I asked pointedly. Now I had to know.

Daddy thought about it. "Well, for my thirtieth birthday, your mom found two girls, and we had a lot of fun."

That kinda blanked my mind for a moment as I thought. "I... remember your thirtieth, daddy, a little bit. Didn't you send me to the babysitter down the street for a weekend?"

He didn't say anything, but he blushed a little, and when he nodded, there was a hint of a naughty smile on his face.

"I can't believe it!" I almost cackled. "You and mom had your own little orgy with two women for a whole weekend to celebrate your birthday? I thought we took you to Chuck E Cheese."

"Well, you did," he offered. "It's just that after that, your mom and I had another party to see to."

"Oh my God, my parents sent me away for a weekend so they could get their perv on!" I laughed. "Please tell me there's video I can see."

Daddy cleared his throat. "Honey, I'm not sure I should be showing you my private movies with your mom."

"Daddy, you've been inside me. Which is more pervvy, seeing your homemade porn with mom, or fucking me?" I asked rather pointedly. "It's gotta be insanely hot. Tell me it was insanely hot."

He smiled and nodded finally. "It was an amazing weekend, Evie. I couldn't believe she threw that together for us. She told me she had a surprise, but didn't say what."

"I wonder where she found the girls," I mused, taking a pull from my drink.

"They were university students that she got to know, I think they were both in their third year," he said, remembering. "To say they were willing was a minor understatement."

"And here I thought having a threesome with Karli was pushing the line," I sighed, shaking my head. "Gotta step up my game, clearly."

"Oh, does that mean you've never been in a four-way?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm not criticizing, darling, but at this point, getting to know you how I am now, that would surprise me a little."

"Does a four-way with three other girls count?" I ventured. "And one of 'em was Karli."

"I guess it doesn't," he chuckled. "But you've done three-ways then, right?"

"A few times," I said simply. "Mostly with Karli, either a girl or a guy, but there was two times it was me and two boys."

I smirked at him. "I know, I know, you'd rather have me getting my freak on with ten girls at once that a single boy get his grubby mitts on me. You're not that mysterious, daddy."

I got up and moved across the tub, sitting in his lap sideways. I smiled mischievously and poked his nose. "'sides, now that I know you and mom had your freaky moments, what do I have to feel bad about? I'm learning a lot about you too, y'know."

I paused and wiggled my butt around for a moment before smiling slyly. "Daddy... do you have a boner happening under the water?"

He didn't say anything, and his eyes darted away.

"Guess I'll have to look for myself, won't I?" I announced, putting my hard lemonade in his hand. "Hold my bottle, daddy..."

And with that, I took a deep breath and plunged under the churning water, moving between daddy's legs. I couldn't open my eyes because of the temperature of the water, but I easily found daddy's hardon with my hand. I wrapped my hand around it and began stroking. It occurred to me that if we lowered the temp of the water, I might be able to blow him next time. I'd have to practice lots. How many times had I licked Karli's pussy in the pool at school, after all?

I moved in and kissed his dick before pushing my mouth down over the head, enveloping it. Then I began bobbing up and down as much as I could, but I knew I wouldn't last long. The water was rather warm, and it was loud under here with the jets.

I tried to not burst up through the surface of the water, and I gasped loudly, sucking in lungfuls of air. Daddy was just staring at me like I was a three-headed horse, or like I'd solved the mysteries of the universe. I grinned at him, totally soaked again, my auburn locks clinging to my face and shoulders.

"Yep, you were pokin' me with your dick, daddy," I declared as I clambered back into his lap, only this time, I was straddling him, facing out. "I guess it's my fault you're hard, so it's my job to tame the beast, right?"

I wrapped my arms back around his strong neck, and then positioned myself until I felt the throbbing head splitting my wanton pussylips. With as loud a sigh as I dared, I sank down, taking daddy deep inside me for the third time today.

And it felt every bit as wonderful.

You always hear stories about men my daddy's age having trouble getting it up, or keeping it hard, but that defo wasn't the case here. I like to think it had something to do with me, but maybe daddy was just one of those virile men you hear about. He was only forty, after all, and both his parents were still alive and kicking, in their late seventies. He'd said the men in the Sturm family were known to live into their late nineties.

But this big dick inside me felt like a total hundred, none better. I loved my daddy so much.

I began grinding and churning slowly on his lap, my arms still around his neck. I moaned in pleasure, feeling him stir my insides like no mere boy ever had. Being taken by a man was a completely different thing, no doubt about it.

"Play with my tits, daddy," I sighed, my eyes closed. "Let me feel your hands on me..."

His big, strong hands found my tits and I groaned shamelessly, but hopefully not loud enough to be heard. Then again, if nobody heard me, Karli, and daddy fucking here in the hot tub last night, I doubted they would now, just the two of us. Unless I began wailing like a banshee. Tempting.

Daddy's hands groped and fondled my tits just how I loved it, almost like they were made for him to play with. Maybe they had been, since I was daughter. And not to brag, but mom and I shared quite a few similarities, and I know our tits looked a lot alike. So maybe he could mess around with them just how he did with mom's. The thought gave me a tingling thrill.

I was built to be fucked and pleasured by my daddy.

I gasped and sucked in my breath through my teeth as he pinched my nipples, pulling on them and rolling them between his big fingers. He knew how to make it sting just right, and I knew I was going to cum so damn hard if he kept this up. I could feel that big cock inside me as I churned on it, throbbing deliciously.

I choked and gasped as one of daddy's hands left my tits and found my clit, teasing it. I jammed my hips forward against the teasing finger, even while he was inside me. It was like he knew what to do with me.

"Gnnnnn, daddy..." I murmured, almost whining as he drove me crazy. I kept squeezing around his dick, but he was so big that it was more difficult than I was used to. I knew I was good at sex, but daddy's size was a challenge. Not that I minded at all, it felt so amazing.

I turned my head and darted in, jamming my lips against his and kissing him as I suddenly had an orgasm splinter through me. I wailed loudly into his mouth, and maybe it caught him slightly off-guard, but I pressed down on his cock as hard as I could, riding out the unreal pleasure that was foaming through my body.

I stopped kissing him as I began coming down, panting loudly, my eyes still closed. Holy shit, that had been a good one, and unexpected. I wasn't ready when it just took over. Stealth orgasms are amazing, but I'm a screamer, so I need to be careful.

"Do I feel good, daddy?" I panted, churning on him again, determined to make him cum. "Do you feel good inside me?"

"You feel wonderful, baby," he breathed, still gripping my breasts.

"Take me, daddy," I begged, feeling that my strength wouldn't hold out to keep up this pace. I wanted him in charge. "Take me like a woman, the one you own... fuck me like you own m-"

I didn't even finish before daddy surged up and forward, pushing me down so that I was kneeling on the seat on the opposite side of the jacuzzi, my arms resting on the edge. I gasped breathlessly as daddy pinned me by my hips and slammed his cock inside me from behind, his powerful thighs slapping against my ass cheeks. My eyes went wide and my back arched as he penetrated deep inside me with one push.

I could barely breathe, the raw power of his body taking over me. Daddy was breathing through his nose, but also panting, his strong hands gripping my hips while he thrust inside me. It was almost animalistic, like he was claiming me.

He was mating with me.

Making me his own, the way I wanted.

I turned my head to look back and almost yelped in shock, because daddy's blue eyes were flashing, boring right into me, and his teeth were clenched tight. It wasn't fury on his face, it was every bit as primal, though. It was a lust, a determination to dominate and take what was his.

Had I teased and driven my daddy to the place where he wanted to claim me, to conquer me sexually?

Was this what would happen with my mom?

Another orgasm, a huge one, lancing along all my nerves, and I bit my lip to keep from screaming out loud. I shoved back against daddy as hard as I could, feeling him push even deeper inside me. Once the orgasm broke, I felt myself pistoning back against him, heard myself panting loudly, grunting and groaning, rutting like a fucking animal. I had lost control of myself. All I wanted was his cum inside me, for daddy to breed me.