Lovebots at Griswold Station

Story Info
Sex in space may have consequences.
784 words
4.4
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
639 Followers

May 2403 -- Luna (Earth's moon) dark side -- Griswold Station

When Investigator Connie Farrier landed near the station, she climbed into her space suit and cycled her lander's airlock. She stepped out and walked directly toward the main entrance. She had planned to walk around the whole station and its ten-kilometer radio telescope to investigate the operator Dan Clark's disappearance, but there was no need.

Most of the evidence was on the lunar dust just outside the station's main airlock door, which was wide open. A man's frozen and nude corpse laid ten meters from it with his head nearest the entrance. Underneath him, she could see a small dark-skinned lovebot. The two were fastened together by the man's penis and frozen bodily fluids. The Investigator left them there for the moment and went inside.

After repressurizing the small station, she removed her helmet. She saw two more lovebots laying on the floor recharging. In the control room, she played back the man's log entries. In the only one of interest, he slurred several words as he drank a brownish liquid from a bottle and said, "I'm Dan, and I'm great at my job. The station I run has a population of thirty-four. If you exclude the robots, it's just me.

I make sure the enormous radio telescope keeps working and keeps sending data back to the scientists on Earth. It's so efficient that if there's ever a problem, I just need to say the word, and thirty maintenance bots will investigate and fix nearly anything that could possibly go wrong. In my four years here, I've only had to do it half a dozen times. I spend my time enjoying myself, listening for the unlikely sound of the alarm. I'm so very glad I brought along three lovebots to help pass the time. I know they're not real women, but pussy is pussy and they give me a good time every day. My booze maker helps a lot too."

That was the only record which had anything personal in it. All the others were versions of, "No problems yesterday", "Minor problem fixed", or "Everything operational."

She started watching the video recordings for the day of the accident. After waking up and using the restroom, Dan noticed the date on the kitchen view screen and smiled. He walked the three steps back to his bedroom and told the female bots, "Great news, girls! Carnival starts today! Dress in Carnival costumes! Computer, play Brazilian Carnival music."

The man and the bots had their own little parade, dancing around the station with him in his boxers and the female robots in bikinis. From the largest to smallest, they were Cinnamon, Lemon, and Cocoa. Cocoa was dark-skinned and only as tall as his shoulder.

Mainly for safety reasons, alcohol was banned on Luna, but Connie discovered an improvised distilling apparatus. There were a couple of jugs containing a semi-frozen and foul-smelling batch of brew that appeared ready for it. In the video the man had filled a small bottle from the container at the bottom of the still and drank. "Mmmmm, perfect! Rotgut rum for Carnival!"

The video showed him drinking from the bottle several more times over the next hours, as he and the bots danced around the station. He stopped to have sex with redheaded Cinnamon in the control room, leaning against the wall. A few hours later, he screwed the blonde, Lemon, on the storage room floor. After he ate supper, they started the parade again. When they got to the airlock, he picked up little Cocoa. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he lifted her up and down on his penis. As he started to climax, he leaned toward the outer door, still bouncing her up and down.

As the bot descended, her butt pressed against the door handle and it blew open. In the low gravity, the air rushing out blasted them over twenty meters from the station. The man held the robot to him, clumsily stood, and took a few steps toward safety. He was naked on the lunar surface, and shock and lack of air killed him before he could make it back inside. The bot wasn't strong enough to pick him up and laid under him as he expired.

Investigator Connie looked up at the ceiling and let out an exasperated sigh, then touched her 'record' button. "Griswold Station disappearance results -- Dan Clark is a fatality by misadventure. No foul play discovered or suspected."

She slowly shook her head and mused to herself, "I guess he set a record. He was the first human to ever have sex in the vacuum of space. Horny idiot!"

Limnophile
Limnophile
639 Followers