Loved by Heaven Fouled by Hell Pt. 05

Story Info
Lucretia Mandrake is courted by Heaven and Hell.
1.2k words
4.4
1.8k
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wose
wose
133 Followers

Her disgust hadn't abated even two hours later, during her ride home. She was still sore from Cassidy's rough penetration and still felt Wilkiss's hot release inside her, but found that she could not enjoy it. If anything, she couldn't help but think herself soiled, dirty, and terribly ashamed.

She noticed the chauffeur stealing glances back at her when she sat on the back of her limo. She was furious at first, but as the car stopped in front of a red light, a thought crossed her mind. Slowly, with her head turned toward the window, she undid the buttons of her top, exposing her cleavage, knowing that the driver would now desperately be trying to sneak peeks at her.

Carefully, she pulled her top open, leaving only two buttons still on, letting her ample breasts drop out, in full view. She was getting wet again, her nipples erect, when she realized that the driver was having trouble concentrating, desperately trying to hide his ragged, excited breathing.

She cupped one of her breasts and twisted a nipple, enjoying the pain and his gasps, then spread her legs for him, pulling up her skirt. She dug her claws between her hips, moving them upward to her sex, giving him a nice full view of her soaked thong, spreading wider than she ever had.

The cacophony of horns as they blared behind them woke them both from their reveries, and the driver turned his attention back to the road, speeding up past the traffic. Biting her lip, she ordered him:

"Take me someplace quiet."

Without another word, he took the next exit and led her away from the streets, speeding down through narrow back roads framed by old warehouses. They were in an abandoned part of the docks in just a matter of minutes. Neither of them exchanged a single glance the whole time.

Lucretia opened the door and walked out, her breasts still exposed, her skirt lifted up, her black hair down past her shoulders. The driver got out, and she realized that she had never really noticed him before; he was a tall, well-built black man, his face a hard mask, his eyes an unusual emerald green, hungrily taking in every detail on her body. She licked her lips at the sight of the bulge pushing against the fabric of his pants.

She rushed in and kissed him, groping his erection. He did not moan or call out. He simply kissed her back and waited, his eyes locked on to hers, darting sometimes down to her breasts. Drunk with desire, Lucretia undid his belt and let his trousers drop, watching him naked before her. She wanted to comment on his size but stopped herself at the last minute. The man kissed her back and cupped both of her breasts in his hands. He teased and tweaked her nipples expertly, roughly, but with just the right amount of care, giving her the first little orgasm, a short pang between her legs.

One hand still on her nipples, he reached between her legs and tugged at the fabric of her thong, ripping it off her. She grabbed on to his member, now erect and dripping. He grasped her buttocks, digging his nails in the firm flesh and squeezing. Before she knew it, Lucretia had wrapped one leg around his massive waist and was rubbing her wet sex all over his shaft, moaning.

He kissed her again, and she jumped on him, holding on to him with both legs as she tried to get his erection inside her. She heard him moan, and she knew he could tell exactly how wet and hot she was. Then, she let go just a little bit and lowered herself down on him, as his tip entered her. His thickness was more than enough to drive her crazy. Her sex spasmed all around it, spilling juices down the shaft as she lingered on it, afraid to move any farther.

But then he pushed upward while letting go of her buttocks and his entire phallus slammed in her and stretched her cunt and she squealed in delight. Before she knew it, the man was grinding so deep inside her, his large member prodding at her cervix, his thickness spreading her more than any other man she had had so far. He grunted while she ground on top of him, desperately trying to sync her motions with his so she could feel her sex bump onto his cock in unison, when her orgasm began building up from deep in her again.

She kissed him, trying to hide it, but he was obviously much more experienced. Knowing her reaction from her short, hot breathing, her shivers, he pulled back from her kiss and laid her on the limo's hood. Her orgasm came closer with each passing second, and she struggled to grab on to him when she saw him pull out from inside her, leaving only the tip in. She was about to scream at him, to order him to fuck her again right now or it would be his job, when the first wave of her orgasm struck.

She shuddered and felt it ride down from her belly to between her legs, her sex quivering around his tip again. She sank in pure ecstasy the next second, when she realized that the driver had been waiting for exactly that moment to shove his entire member inside her, riding her orgasm. Lucretia squealed when the tip of his member slammed into her cervix the minute of her climax, paralyzing her from sheer ecstasy; her cunt clenched and unclenched, wave after wave, her fluids spilling out down his shaft and on the hood of the limo. He pulled out and slammed inside her, from tip to base again and again and again. Her orgasm abated, then rose again with each thrust. She grabbed her own breasts and mashed them, kneaded them together. Her screams echoed through the docks, before she pushed him aside and fell on her knees, taking his member deep as she could, tasting herself over his erection.

Hungrily, she sucked at the tip and licked down the shaft all the way down to the base, cleaning him up best as she could, groaning with pleasure. His cock suddenly swelled in her mouth, and Lucrecia realized he was nearing release. For a single moment, she wished he would pull her hair back and shoot it all over her face, her breasts, her neck, and then throw her aside like a discarded little toy, but he didn't. Instead, he obediently came, his sperm filling her mouth and trickling down her throat, forcing her to take every drop in big, long gulps. Her orgasm suddenly died down, and she felt cheated once again.

She got up and sat in the car without saying a word. The man did not talk to her, but she already hated the smug look on his face, the way he smiled at her and stole glances back. She discovered that she hated him, that he made her sick to her stomach, and that his cum, which she had enjoyed so much a few minutes ago, now stuck to her throat.

"Take me home," she muttered.

wose
wose
133 Followers