Lovers at a Conference Pt. 01

Story Info
While sneaking away with me, she decides she wants more.
1k words
3.48
19.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to go away for a long weekend since we were both in the same city for a conference. We checked in Friday and weren't leaving until late Monday. Whenever we weren't in sessions, we were back in the room and it was like a non-stop sex fest. We did everything from bondage to role plays to filming you giving me blowjobs and me entering you. We watched our videos and got horny and did it some more!

During breakfast on Sunday morning, you asked me about some of the scenarios and role plays and asked how I would react if a friend or co-worker actually did flirt with you.

"Hmm. Really? I don't know." Then I smirked and said, "I guess I'd like it if you were a bad girl and I would have to punish you."

"And what would a bad girl do to deserve punishment?" you asked, playing along.

"Oh, I don't know but the punishment would have to match the action. The naughtier you are, the harsher the punishment," I said, laughing.

You rolled your eyes and finished your food. We both had no work sessions that day and the only thing you had scheduled was drinks with an old colleague that evening. So we went back to the room and enjoyed each other's bodies. The breakfast conversation had gotten me horny and we went at it until it was time for you to get ready for your friend. Before you showered, I put you in your favorite position with you laying on your side and me on my knees, fucking you hard. After we both came, you went into the shower and started to get ready for your little meet-up.

When you got dressed, my eyes got wide because you decided to wear a moderately but not over the top short miniskirt, the butterfly panties, a sheer bra that didn't hide your nipples, and a black sheer top. It wasn't see-through, but you could make out the shape of your tits and see your nipples sticking out. I didn't say anything, thinking you were doing this to tease me and you would come back to the room later and tell me some crazy story to get jealous sex from me. You kissed me and said you'd see me later, but I decided to go downstairs and spy on you a little. You sat at a table in the corner and I found a seat at the end of the bar. The room was not brightly lit, but your table was above floor level so it was high enough where I could see under it and see your panties if you spread your legs open. You sat for just a few minutes when a guy came over and and you got up and hugged him. Obviously the person you were meeting. From what I could see, he was bald, maybe in his 40's, pretty well built and tall. I couldn't tell if he as Black, Hispanic, or Mulatto, but he was definitely dark complexioned. I wondered if this was Houston or just some colleague or old classmate. Eventually I noticed that you both were getting really flirty, including you touching his arm and leg a lot when he said something funny or flirty. He said something and you punched his arm playfully and then he put his finger on you leg, not too high up, and then started to shake his finger like he had been burnt. I was sure he was making some comment about you looking hot.

I carefully moved to a spot a little closer but with my back to you and I could make out what you were saying. I turned the camera on my phone so I could see what was going on behind me.

You laughed and said, "Stop it. I'm a middle aged housewife and definitely not hot. "

"Ha. Maybe you don't think so, but I've always had a crush on you and honestly, still do," he said. Then added, "So, Patti, you still haven't answered the question. Does your husband mind you going to conferences, knowing there are a ton of guys on the prowl, dressed like that?"

"Well, let's just say my husband doesn't know because he didn't see what I packed for the conference and he knows I'm a good girl."

"Well, you know I think in every good girl, there's a naughty girl looking to get out," he said, putting his hand on your exposed upper leg. You blushed a little. Was it the drinks making you bolder? "Is that so?" you said. He hadn't removed his hand and you let him leave it there.

"And what to do think your husband would say if I asked his good girl wife to come up to my room to maybe, um, watch TV?" He laughed and said, "The Voice is on tonight."

You replied, "Well, honestly, it's only a crime if you get caught!."

He laughed again and said, "Works for me!!" You then laughed, leaned forward, and accidentally (?) put your hand on his knee. As you did, he put his other hand around your shoulders and pulled you gently toward him and hugged you. You hugged him back, but not in a sexual way, but then he kissed you, very softly and then did it again, this time lingering a little longer. You let out a small moan and when he heard that, he slowly started stroking your leg with his hand, His hand was just above your knee, moving slowly up. "Yes, very hot indeed!" he said. You teasingly uncrossed your legs, making it easier for him to touch you. Seeing this as a possible green light, he started moving his hand to the inside of your thigh and a little higher up, getting closer to your panties. He held you closer and repeated, "Very hot indeed!"

You said, "You'd better be careful. I have on crotchless panties."

Then he looked at you with a mischievous grin and said, "So, want to go upstairs and watch The Voice?"