Lovers at a Conference Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheating wife gets banged twice.
1.2k words
3.54
19.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up and you followed. As you headed to the elevator, you texted me and said to call you in a couple of hours. I assumed you didn't know I had seen you and your "friend" and I figured you needed an escape plan, so I did what you asked. It was killing me and the time dragged, but then I thought to myself that if you needed a fake call to escape, you were indeed being a good girl. But still my mind wandered. What if he tries to kiss her? What if she likes it? Nah, she always said she could never be intimate with anyone else. Back and forth my thoughts went until I called 2 hours later on the dot.

You answered, "Oh, hi Gary (her husband's name). You're back home early? I'm out with the gang from the department, but we're all heading back in a few. Yeah, we're leaving the restaurant after we pay the bill. I'll call you when I'm back in my room."

I again guessed if you wanted an escape plan, nothing must have happened. However, when you got to the room, you looked flushed and very disheveled. You were smiling and reached up to give me a big, passionate but tipsy kiss. You tasted like a mix of vodka and salt as your tongue found mine. Your kiss was exceptionally passionate and you stopped and whispered in my ear,

"I've been a verrrry fucking bad girl."

You went to the shower and told me I would have to wait to hear what happened.

When you came out dressed only in a towel, you said,

"I don't think I'll tell you who I was with just yet. But, it was an old friend and we did more than meet for drinks. We went back to his room to watch The Voice. And... well, we didn't watch The Voice.", you purred.

"Oh really?" I replied. "What did you do?"

"Mmmm", you moaned softly as you sat next to me on the bed, stroking my cock through my pants, "I flirted with him for a while at the bar and when we went to his room, we were both really flirty and teasing, and then I got so horny I asked if he wanted to do it. Are you mad?"

Not sure if you were kidding, I played along, "Depends. Was it good?"

Your eyes lit up and now and you starting stroking me faster. You undid my pants and grabbed my cock. Now I was thinking that maybe you weren't kidding.

"OH FUCK YEAH. He was really good. He made me come a LOT. His cock was huge... I could barely fit him in my mouth when I gave him a standing BJ. Then after I sucked his cock, which he LOVED, he took me over to the bed. He pulled off my skirt and he really liked the butterfly crotchless panties. He said he loved my Asian pussy and ass. I took off my top and bra for him and his cock started to throb when he saw me naked. Then he got naked for me. Oh man he looked hot naked and then he climbed onto me. We kissed a LOT while he touched my body. Then he started to go down on me. That made me come hard a few times. His tongue was amazing. Then he said he wanted to make me come with his big, hard cock. So he mounted me and was rubbing my clit and spanking my pussy with his monster cock, saying he found the naughty girl inside the good girl. He asked if the naughty girl wanted to be fucked and I practically begged him until he pushed his cock into me slowly until I was all full. I haven't had a cock that big ever, baby. It was sooo damn huge! Then he really started fucking me, driving his dick in and out of my tight, wet pussy until I had a giant orgasm. He was so fucking big I think his tip was hitting my cervix! Then he flipped me over and fucked me doggy style. He reached around and rubbed my clit while he fucked the shit out of me. That really sent me over the edge and I came again. I came twice from fucking! You know that never happens! (All the times she had been with me, I could only get her to come with oral sex) I couldn't believe it and I was hooked on his cock. Baby, my pussy is so sore. His cock was SO big and he fucked me So hard and deep. Now, you have to kiss my sore pussy and make it better!"

You pushed me onto the bed and lowered your pussy onto my face, saying.

"Lick me."

I had never seen you this worked up and aggressive. I kissed and licked your clit and swore your pussy smelled different. Was it pussy juice and his jizz? You just showered but man, i really thought you still tasted a little salty.

"Lick me NOW, baby."

I closed my eyes and drove my tongue into you, licking and sucking at your pussy and clit as you started moaning and grinding yourself against my face.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! That's it, baby. Lick my sore pussy. His cock was so fucking big! My pussy needs to be licked."

I could tell you were getting close to an orgasm and was I was teasing your clit as best as I could with my tongue until finally, with a giant guttural moan, you came.

You rolled off me and then pulled me onto you.

"Fuck me, baby."

Not needing another invitation, I plunged my cock into your pussy and started fucking you hard. I was so jealous and rammed my throbbing cock into you as hard and deep as I could. Your pussy didn't feel as tight as it usually does and the thought of a big cock stretching your pussy out was making me crazy with desire. I kept plunging into you harder and deeper. You were screaming out,

"Fuck me, Walter. Fuck me hard. Make me come, yes, yes. Oh Justin, I love your cock!" (Who the fuck is Justin?)

Hearing you call out another name while we were fucking made me even crazier and fuck you even harder. Even after I came, I kept pumping until I was exhausted and I collapsed and rolled off of you.

As we cuddled afterwards, you kissed me and said,

"Guess what, baby? It's so weird. I'm cheating on my husband with you, but I love you and I really thought I would never fuck another guy, but I liked it. I still love you and want you always but guess what else?"

"What?"

"My friend wanted to know if I could come back after I was done, um, checking in with my husband. He said he wants to fuck me some more."

My cock sprang to life and I said, "Not until I fuck you again!" We had another wild session and this time you rode my cock and I came with you on top. You headed to the shower and said,

"Maybe I should call him and let him know I'm ready to fuck him again..."