All Comments on 'Lovers at a Conference Pt. 02'

by WalterChan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Dunny69Dunny69about 4 years ago
Crap

Waste of time, horrible, double crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It is hard to listen

When your ears are full of cum

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
More Cuck Stuff

This is bad. Need a special category for this crap.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Allow me to give you a couple of examples of why second person sucks.

Ex. 1: "You loved how is giant cock stretched out your pussy." How can a male reader identify with your story.

Ex. 2: "Her pussy was like a vise, clamping down on your steel-hard cock." How is a female reader going to identify with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more LW garbage

one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please just stop

Yes you can write I’ll give you that . But the story is written like it’s comes from a kids mind . This is awful please just stop writing this mess . You have got a chance here now don’t waste it the stories what you are trying to write at the moment aren’t going to get you anywhere. The loving wife category is flooded with these stories at the moment. You need to regroup and just stop for a moment and see that you have got a whole site to play with not just loving wife category. The stories aren’t getting you anywhere. Yeah you have got a cheating wife but you can take her to loads of other category’s just go have fun with a different category and leave the loving wife category alone unless you want to write a BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simply awful

Horrible POV and when you make your characters (especially him) dumber than rocks, you have no chance of this being a worthwhile read.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OK

Hang in there Walt. I know the fucking wolves are at the door but it's pretty good for a first time. Straddles the line between an open marriage and a cuckold marriage. You need to keep it on the open side. No humiliation for hubby and no creampies please. Keep hubby guessing as she's fucking around with his reluctant approval. Keep her fucking hubby! After you think about it, LW category would be boring as hell if all the wife done was cook hubbys favorite meal, pour his favorite drink, put on his favorite movie and then fuck hubby in his favorite position.....right?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Fun!

Short, sweet and to the point!

Imagine73Imagine73over 3 years ago
Exciting and erotic

I love this story! It's hot and believable. The kind of situations that rarely happen, but could easily, if the stars align. Always good to read about women getting what they need, and men who enjoy fulfilling that need.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous