All Comments on 'Love's Curse Ch. 15'

by kitancyrus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bad_girl69bad_girl69over 15 years ago
Great!

This has been such a wonderful edition. Im very glad that lilandra and Aires are getting closer:) I hope that she can break the spell. Im delighted when i came upon your name and saw you wrote another chapter!:) I do hope you can write more chapters fast, as now i cant wait to read what happens next.

tigerlilleetigerlilleeover 15 years ago
I am so glad...

that you are continuing on with this story. I am enjoying this very much and look forward to many more chapters....and the end results. Thank you for not abandoning these characters and leaving your fans hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So excited!

So excited that you've decided to continue this story! I absolutely love it! But honestly, i find the war aspect extremely boring. Maybe you can focus more on Lilandra and Beast's relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASE

CONTINUE!!!!! MORE MORE MORE.

you have me completely hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so great

i love your story so much. just dont get pressured or try to rush it into more... arousing writting... the actual story line is so great! keep it going at the right speed for Lilandra and the Beast, even if that isn't quite the right speed for some of this site. :)KEEP WRITTING!! NEED NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous