Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of just now and then, Evelyn incorporated the substitute role-playing nearly every time we made love over the next few weeks. She graduated the play from just me imagining Vickie, to her also calling out Doug's name while I serviced her. I wasn't very eager at first, hearing another man's name being called out while I ate her pussy and as I fucked her, but she was so much more enthusiastic during the role-playing that I didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth. It became part of our normal routine.

This went on for nearly a month. I also noticed that when the four of us were together, Vickie began to fawn over me and was a lot friendlier, while Doug was a lot more overt with Evelyn in return. I had mixed feelings about it all wondering if I was being manipulated and steered down a path, but I just chalked it up to it being a part of the role-playing both couples were participating in.

I noticed also that when the girls were having their daily phone conversations Evelyn would often talk in hushed tones when I was around or would go quiet whenever I unexpectedly walked into the room as if they were saying things that I wasn't supposed to overhear. I couldn't put my finger on any one thing but my radar was detecting something amiss.

In the past, after an evening out, Doug and Vickie would return to our home where they'd join us for some wine and to unwind after we sent the sitter home. Occasionally we would be asked over to Doug and Vickie's. We began to use the services of their single mother neighbor, Wanda Hough as a babysitter. She had an eight-year-old son named Freddie who went to school with my daughters. It was convenient having the kids nearby and the three of them got along well. Doug insisted on paying for their neighbor sitter since they had invited us. This enabled the four of us to unwind after a night out with no children underfoot and we enjoyed the kid-free times with them.

Over the last year or so that Wanda babysat our girls when I went to pick them up, I had come to appreciate the truly kind woman that she was. My girls loved her to death and called her aunt Wanda. The best way that I could describe her appearance was impeccably classy. She was a widowed single mother that chose to devote her time to making sure her son had the best life possible. I imagined that her financial situation was fairly tight. She related that she used her husband's life insurance proceeds to purchase her home in a nice and safe neighborhood but her primary reason was that the schools were considered the best in the city.

She worked locally as a dental hygienist. She earned enough to pay her bills but little was left over for luxuries or entertainment. To help out, her mother came by to meet the school bus every school day and stayed with Craig until she arrived home from work. The little she was paid for babysitting now and then enabled her to take Craig to the movies or go out for fast food once in a while as a special treat.

There was an ineffable quality about her that captured my attention. She was as down-home and easy to talk to as you could imagine for any best friend, yet she was the consummate professional. I attributed it to her people-person skills put to good use at her job. I admit that I lingered nearly every time I picked up the girls. I didn't understand why I had felt drawn to her. I was perfectly happy with Evelyn and my life. I wasn't about to risk that for anything so I never flirted with her.

It was on a Sunday night on one of these occasions that things took a turn. I was enjoying a beer while the three of them imbibed their favorite wine and we were all feeling a bit of a buzz.

I was only mildly surprised when Vickie, ever the daring one, put on a DVD for us to watch. They had two couches in their den on opposite walls with their home theater TV set up on a side wall. Vickie sat next to me on one couch while Evelyn and Doug wound up opposite us on the other couch. The movie turned out to be wife-swapping soft-core porn whose title I don't recall, but the intent was obvious. Both Vickie and Evelyn scooted up against the guy next to them but did not engage in overt touching. I didn't know how to react to this new situation and every time I looked over at Evelyn, she was either watching the movie or looking up at Doug, never locking eyes with me. It seemed as if she was purposely avoiding my glances.

It wasn't a particularly long movie, less than an hour but when it was over, Vickie immediately started the conversation almost as if staged. "Howard, I don't know if Evelyn has mentioned it to you, but I find you extremely attractive." She put her hand on my leg and began slowly caressing the top of my thigh. I wasn't sure how to respond to her remark and when I looked over, Evelyn still eluded my gaze.

Doug then spoke up, "Hey man, it's all good. Vickie and Evelyn talk and we know, well, I'm sure Vickie's told Evelyn that we have enjoyed some role-playing as a turn-on. I can tell you that it has done wonders for us, Howard, and I've heard that you guys are sorta into that too."

Vickie stepped back into the conversation as if on cue, "So we were thinking, Doug and I, that maybe you two would be open to taking the next step with us. I don't mind saying, Howard, that the thought of being with you turns me on very much and I hope that you don't find me repulsive" she said, looking at me for a reply.

"No of course not Vickie. You're a beautiful woman. Next to Evelyn as my number one, of course, you come in a close second." I smiled nervously throughout the exchange. That this lovely woman next to me found me desirable boosted my ego, but at the same time, I felt that a nefarious plot was unfolding. Vickie slid her hand down lower caressing the inside of my right thigh. The effect was immediate and my involuntary response was obvious. But I still kept my hands to myself.

"Honey" interjected Evelyn, now looking at me, "Vickie and I have talked about this, talked about it quite a lot lately as a matter of fact. And she and Doug have discussed it at length as well. And what Vickie is getting at is.....she would like to share herself with you and hope that you would make her fantasy come true."

Then Doug jumped right in. "That's right Howard. You know me. I don't have a jealous bone in my body. I know you love only Evelyn, and Vickie and I are solid. So we don't see what harm there could be in adding just a bit more spice to all of our lives. I'm perfectly okay with you being with Vickie intimately and openly, in this room, right in front of me. No sneaking or hiding or cheating in any way. Just four friends coming together in a special way to enhance their friendship beyond the great one it already is."

Evelyn locked eyes with me and added, "We know this is all so new and maybe a bit awkward at first, so.....to make it fair, Doug and I will be getting more familiar with each other over here while you and Vickie explore new avenues for yourselves. You know how much I love Vickie and I would do anything for her, just like she would for me. She has asked me to share you with her to realize her fantasies. I love her enough to contain any potential jealous feelings about it because I know she would NEVER do anything to hurt you or me."

"Heavens no!" exclaimed Vickie as her fingers lightly caressed my straining manhood. "The last thing I'd EVER want to do is hurt either one of you or damage your wonderful marriage. You know I love you both so very much. Out of that love blooms this intimacy and I am hoping against hope that you'll say 'yes'. I'd be crushed if you said no."

Vickie leaned closer and started kissing my neck tenderly and erotically. The hairs on the back of my neck were nearly as erect as my cock as she whispered into my ear...... "What do you say, Howard? Will you let me live my fantasy with you? Can I have my way with you?"

Evelyn jumped back in, "C'mon, go for it, Howard. Doug and I will be doing the same thing over here so you won't feel uncomfortable. Give Vickie a sample of the man that I know you to be. Ring her bell just like you do mine."

Vickie quickly pulled my face and kissed me full on the mouth while Doug and Evelyn watched from across the room. Before I could react, she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I hate to admit it, but I responded and kissed her back. Glances to the other side of the room revealed Evelyn feeling up Doug just like Vickie was me. In just a very few minutes all four of us were lost in lust as both couples made out like teenagers kissing, licking, and feeling each other up.

Vickie pulled out the bottom of her blouse and pushed my hand onto her braless tits. She is not as well-endowed as Evelyn, but I've heard the old saying, 'anything more than a mouthful is wasted' and Vickie certainly had more than a mouthful. Still kissing me, Vickie unzipped my fly and had my cock out in seconds, relieving it from its restraint. She broke off the kiss for a second and opened the drawer of the end table next to the couch. She dipped one hand into a small container and turned back to me. I was too distracted by what I assumed was her burning passion to realize she did not have to open the container of lube. She started stroking my dick with her freshly lubricated hand. I don't know what kind of lube it was but the slick motions had me going full throttle in a matter of seconds. I massaged her breasts with both hands while she went all out stroking me. I was so turned on I couldn't hold out. In less than a minute and a half, I was spurting like a geyser all over her hand and my belly.

I was embarrassed to have cum so quickly, but Vickie just said, "Shhhhh...don't worry about it," as if she expected it.

"This is new to both of us. Believe me, I'm just as excited as you." She broke off the kiss to let me catch my breath and reached back into the drawer for a washcloth.

I finally came to my senses after my orgasm and looked at the activity across the room. Evelyn was already naked except for her thigh highs and Doug was naked except for socks. He had his crotch in her face and my wife was freely kissing and licking another man's cock and balls right in front of me preparing him for fucking. She was enthusiastically servicing Doug orally. Pangs of jealousy overpowered me and I was ready to jump up and stop them when I felt Vickie's tongue in my ear.

Then she whispered, "They're just doing what we're doing. Let them. After all, you've already cum for me making me the happiest girl in the world. Just knowing that I could do that for you turns me on SO much. It's only fair now that you return the favor for me, isn't it? Evelyn has told me about your wonderful oral skills. Why don't you show me what you can do and give me one of your special treatments just like you do her? C'mon big boy, lick my pussy and take me to heaven!"

As she said this, Vickie dropped her skirt and panties to the floor and laid back on the couch with her legs spread wide. Pulling me forward and between her thighs, she strongly urged me to taste her. My immediate duty overpowered my urge to stop what was going on across the room and I knelt between her legs to begin kissing and licking my way along her thighs and upward.

It wasn't long after and I heard the distinct sounds of fucking. Doug had Evelyn in the doggy style position and was plowing into her before my very eyes. I had never imagined that I would ever behold such a sight. I struggled to understand just how I had let myself fall into this mess. Yes, Vickie was beautiful, but she just wasn't as sexy to me as Evelyn.

I felt guilty knowing that Vickie belonged to someone else. Even with the realization that I had been brazenly led down this path by the three of them, I felt powerless to stop it because I had allowed it to happen. Though I didn't like it one bit, my foolish inner voice told me I must take my medicine. Sensing my inner struggle, Vickie took her hands and pulled my head back toward her inviting crotch tugging my face back into action.

I gave her my best efforts. Evelyn would usually cum within eight to ten minutes when I orally tantalized her, but Vickie seemed to be able to hold off indefinitely. Her actions indicated she thoroughly enjoyed my best exertions. She gyrated, lunged, and thrashed about in a frenzied fashion. She was responding sexually and seemed definitely into it, but did not orgasm. I thought maybe she wanted to prolong the experience and was holding off for some reason. That was silly because I heard her have multiple orgasms in the past from an adjoining room. Perhaps she wasn't sure this would ever be repeated and wanted to get the most she could from this one time. Or perhaps it was something else. Something I didn't want to think about at the time.

After ten minutes of listening to Doug and my wife's wild fucking, I heard a guttural groan that turned into a scream emanating from Evelyn the likes of which I had never heard before. She was obviously having the most powerful orgasm of her life and it was from Doug fucking her. Nothing but vaginal intercourse. Doug was holding her by the hips so I knew he was not directly stimulating her clit. I felt anguish and guilt that I had never been able to do that for her. In an attempt to assuage my pain, I resolved to make Vickie's orgasm just as good as Evelyn's if not better. I lit into her pussy with unparalleled enthusiasm and unabashed muff diving. I was a man on a mission. I only hoped that it wasn't Mission Impossible. Vickie was more responsive than Evelyn had ever been with me and did not seem to be holding back in any way but somehow eluded orgasm.

After another five minutes of Doug's relentless ramming, Evelyn let another groan escape from her mouth, this one even higher in pitch than the first. It was a sound never made with me. I was mystified. Right after her obvious second orgasm, I could hear Doug's exhaustive moan as he emptied his first load of cum inside my wife. He wasn't wearing a condom and although Evelyn was on the pill, I didn't like the fact that going bareback seemed somehow instinctively implied between them.

As I glanced over at them for a moment, I saw Doug slip out of my wife's dripping wet pussy and shove his cock into her face. She did not hesitate as she took as much of him into her mouth as she could. She licked and sucked their combined juices from his prick, something she never did for me. She always claimed it was 'dirty.' She continued sucking his manhood bringing his slack organ back to life, straining once again to serve its purpose.

Once more Vickie seemed displeased that my attention was faltering and literally grabbed my head and jerked me back into action. She was increasingly getting more vocal as if to fuel my enthusiasm for continuing unabated in the face of my wife's glorious orgasmic session with Doug. It appeared as if her husband screwing my wife so thoroughly was of no concern to Vickie. I was astonished at her seeming lack of interest in them. She did not even seem curious. But her not cumming told me she was not as aroused as her actions indicated.

It confirmed my conspiracy theory that this was not their first rodeo, and that sex between them has been going on for some time. I concluded that this session was the way that the three of them had come up with to bring me into the equation. Why now? I couldn't say.

As I was writing the letters of the Chinese alphabet onto Vickie's clit with my ardent tongue, I could distinctly hear the slapping sounds of fucking coming yet again from across the room. One very quick glance revealed an unnerving scene with my wife on her back on the couch and Doug plowing into her in the missionary position. I had never before seen her legs ever spread quite so wide during sex. I saw Vickie glancing over at them from time to time and then back at me, with a knowing smile she could not conceal. At that point, I knew for sure I was the one being played here. Yet perversely, I was still determined to get Vickie off. Though she acted as if she was cooperating with me completely, I believed it to be just an act and that the reality was that she was surreptitiously resisting my efforts to make her cum.

Several minutes later, my wife released another, even higher-pitched scream as she gleefully announced another orgasm, her third. In all the years we have been married, she never came three times for me, never. She was always content to have a single orgasm and then have me screw her to get my release. Yet here she has already cum so much more with him, and even worse, simply by fucking. Doug's stamina amazed me. But Evelyn didn't seem surprised at all.

As I glanced to the side again to see them in the throes of ecstasy, Doug scooped his arms behind my wife's knees and pushed them way forward, opening her up completely to his pounding. There was no way that his cock was not hitting her cervix every time. It would be impossible for him to go any deeper into her and Evelyn was lost in her lust for him. My stomach was roiling.

Vickie, true to form yanked my face back into its cradle between her widespread legs and thrashed about even more. Now I KNEW she was faking it. My performance was now lackluster at best because my heart was no longer in it. Yet she was acting as if she was receiving the best oral sex of her life. After about five more minutes I heard Evelyn shriek and squeal another high-pitched scream as she came for the fourth time. Right after her uncontrollable release, Doug loudly exploded once more into her loins as Evelyn humped him back milking every drop into her body.

Just as Doug was starting to soften his rhythmic grunts, Vickie sensed that the timing was now right and faked a glorious orgasm trapping my head between her legs tightly. I knew it to be fake because my mouth was planted solidly on her clit and I never sensed a single pulsation or physical sign of orgasm. This act completed the ruse as she relaxed my head from the vice grip of her thighs and let me pull away. She looked at me and smiled and said, "Wow, Howard. That was the best, I mean the BEST orgasm of my life! My only regret is that we didn't start doing this long ago so I could have been at the receiving end of your awesome pleasuring much sooner!"

I smiled wanly at her, replying, "Glad you liked it. I tried."

"Tried? I'd say you did more than try lover boy. You SUCCEEDED! Where have you been all my life?" she gushed. I sell cars for a living. I knew a line of BS when I heard it.

I quickly got up and began straightening my clothes. "If you'll excuse me, I need to wash my face up a bit. I'll be right back." I rapidly headed for the bathroom before any other fake sentiments could be expressed. As soon as I reached the commode, I threw up the contents of my stomach. I tried to be as quiet about it as I could, but retching is an unmistakable sound. I realized why Evelyn was so enthusiastic about roleplay. This was all a setup. Thankfully I had locked the door just before Evelyn knocked and asked, "Honey, is everything okay?"

"Sure babe, just washing up. Give me a sec and you can have the room okay?" I said, grimacing at myself in the mirror. My own lying words stung. I tucked my shirt in and rinsed my face.

The words of a hit song by Journey, Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' immediately played in my mind as the anguish of reality had set in on me....

You make me weep and wanna die

Just when, you said we'd try

Lovin', touchin', squeezin' each other

When I'm alone all by myself

You're out with someone else

Lovin', touchin', squeezin' each other

You're tearin' me apart, Every, every day;

You're tearin' me apart; Oh, what can I say?

You're tearin' me apart....

"Okay, sweetie. I just wanted to make sure everything was alright." She rejoined.

123456...8