Loving Findom Mindfuck (750 words)

Story Info
Devious girlfriend goes shoe shopping with his credit card.
942 words
4.7
2.9k
4

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge. Below this line are exactly 750 words.


"Just buy them," Sarah urged him. "You can afford it."

Alex tore his eyes away from the shoe shop's display. "They're so impractical. When would you even wear them?"

She hip-checked him, smiling wickedly. "Whenever I wanted to give my little pervert a treat."

"I'm saving for the bike." A trifold, so he could ride to work without losing a $100 beater to street parking every six months. It'd pay for itself in a year. "I'm almost there."

Sarah's eyes narrowed. Alex's skin prickled.

"I'm buying them for you," she announced.

Alex opened his mouth to protest. She made more than him, but not enough to drop hundreds of dollars on a whim.

Then he closed his mouth. Who had suggested going window-shopping? Who had led him to this store?

Her next words confirmed it.

"I never said with my own money, piggy," she purred. "Say the word, or get your card out."

He stared into her bottomless black eyes, now glittering with cruel joy. She was going to spend half his hard-earned bike money on shoes she didn't even need. It would set him back months.

That familiar thrill ran through him, excitement and fear inextricably intertwined.

As always, he found himself rationalizing it. He wouldn't want to ride through the winter anyway. The shoes were as much for him as her.

"Yes, Mistress."

She was kind. She let him kneel at her feet and put them on. She strutted slowly down the aisle and back, then demanded a different color.

She snapped her fingers and he scurried. She pointed and he kissed. She stroked him through his pants, and he panted, his world narrowed to her feet, her shoes, her mocking smile and shining eyes.

At last, she held out her hand. Numb, he handed his card over.

"Clean this up, then wait for me outside." With a wave at the shoes and boxes scattered around them, she strode toward the register in her new heels.

Another kindness, giving him time to calm himself before he walked past the clerk. He tugged self-consciously at his long coat. Sarah pointed and he heard them both giggle.

It was an effort to leave his phone in his pocket. He didn't want to know, yet, how much his hour of ecstasy had cost him.

She soon joined him outside, bag in hand. He pointed at her flats in surprise. She shrugged. "Maybe I'll wear them out someday. But they can be our play shoes first."

Because he didn't lick anything that had touched a New York sidewalk. Overcome, Alex pulled her into a passionate kiss.

He barely noticed when she used his card to tap them both into the subway. She draped her leg over his and put the bag into his lap. Then her hand crept into his coat pocket.

Twice, Alex begged her to stop. Each time, she gave him the briefest respite before resuming her relentless tease.

The third time, he whispered, "Please don't make me walk off the train like this."

"Ride past and walk back a stop if you care so much." Sarah shrugged, indifferent.

The train stopped. She kissed him goodbye. With the bag in one hand and her massive tote over the other shoulder, she sashayed away, putting an extra swing in her step and peeking back to watch him stare.

He came in fifteen minutes later to find her lounging on their couch, now resplendent in lacy lingerie, long gloves, and sheer stockings. She tapped the bag with her crop. "I waited for you. I know how much you like putting them on. Crawl over and thank me."

He obeyed gladly.

It was hours before she uncuffed him. She settled him at her feet, his head in her lap. She wrapped a blanket around him. She gave him sips of tea. "Was that worth it?"

"Every penny," he said fervently.

"So confident. You haven't even seen the damage."

"It doesn't matter." He could make do with a cheap bifold. He needed to live a little sometimes.

"Check," she urged him.

Smiling, he reached for his phone.

His smile vanished. She giggled. "Fooled you."

He looked at the shoes.

"Replicas. Had them in my purse going in."

"But I saw you with the clerk!"

"I asked for the bag and box. Said it was a prank. Although now that I know you'd be okay with it...kidding, kidding!"

He laughed helplessly. "You're amazing. I love you so much."

"Not as much as I love you."


I find myself growing more and more fascinated with findom. We use money as an abstraction for goods and services, for value, for power. It was inevitable that some people would start to use the direct transfer of money as an act of sexual submission.

The scary thing about findom is the way our society enables it. If you want to take your corporal punishment to crippling extremes, you'll have to work for it. But if you want to send someone a life-altering amount of money, well, multi-national corporations and well-designed apps stand ready to facilitate that transaction.

Maybe that's why my findom stories always end in this reveal. It's okay. She didn't. Or, in Harm Reduction Findomme (750 Words), she didn't really. Actual findom is too scary for me even to fantasize about.

Follow me to be notified of new stories, or check out my back catalog. If you liked what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome.