Loving Lacey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica's smile was wide. "Then you two need to get up from the couch."

I held Lacey with my left arm once we were standing, and then Erica slipped under my right arm. I looked down into Lacey's face. "Bedroom?"

Lacey stroked Erica's cheek from across my chest, and she kissed Lacey's hand. "For a start."

Lacey led the way up the stairs, holding Erica's hand as you went. I followed closely, enjoying my view of both asses moving almost in synchrony. I reached out and gently rubbed Erica's ass, since she was closest. She snickered, "I think he's feeling better!"

They both went on into the bedroom while I talked to the dogs. "Okay, pups, into your beds" I pointed to their dog beds. They both gave me sad puppy eyes, but I simply petted them and watched while they each got into a bed.

When I got into the bedroom, Erica was standing by the big windows, mostly just a shadow in the light steaming in. "I love this view!"

"It's part of the reason I bought it. Great view and no neighbors in that direction. When it's really clear, you can the ocean way out there."

She turned and looked at me. I realized that she was nude, and then Lacey stepped beside her, also nude. My breath caught. They were both so incredibly beautiful, and their tummies were large. There were four breasts facing me, and they were getting fuller at this time of their pregnancy. They touched their heads together, and there were two smiles facing me.

"Well, are you going to strip, too?" Lacey's teasing voice jerked me back to reality.

"Let's help him."

Lacey looked at Erica. "That's a great idea! Don't move, you." This last was aimed at me, so I simply stood there, waiting eagerly. Before Lacey reached me, Erica tilted her head and gave her a kiss. I heard Lacey moan as she caressed Erica's cheek.

Lacey broke the kiss and looked at my crotch. I knew that I was getting hard, and she smiled.

"I think he likes what he sees, Erica."

"I think so, Lacey." With that, they both stepped up to me, and with one hand each, they hooked my shorts and underwear. They tugged them free and dropped them, with Erica helping them reach the floor. Lacey reached out and helped me tug my shirt over my head. I stepped out of my shorts, and Erica tossed them into the pile of their clothes. Lacey sent my shirt in that direction, then they both lowered to your knees.

"This floor is hard on the knees," Lacey looked up at me. "We won't be down here for long."

"I know." I smiled as they both smiled back at me. I caught my breath as Lacey stuck out her tongue and leaned towards my now rock-hard cock. First, she licked up and down my shaft, and then she leaned back, as Erica repeated what she had done. She surprised me by slipping her lips over the head and slowly taking it in.

"How sexy is this, honey?" Lacey's voice was husky. "Watching and feeling my best friend's mouth over your shaft?" Her eyes were moving back and forth, between my face and what Erica was doing.

She pulled away and Lacey shook her tits a bit, knowing what my response would be. My cock jerked a couple of times before Lacey encased the head with her mouth. As she slowly slid her mouth down it, her eyes locked on mine. As she reached the base of my cock, her lids fluttered shut.

"Don't you love her little mouth on your cock?" Erica caressed the back of Lacey's head as she smiled at me. All I could do was groan before I started to move towards her. Both of them placed a hand on my hips. "Oh, no. Not yet." Erica laughed softly.

Lacey moved back and Erica took me in again, pumping her mouth on my cock a few times. She pulled away, leaving my cock covered in saliva. Lacey leaned in, licked at me a few times, and then swallowed me entirely. I placed my hands on her head, and I felt Erica's hands on mine. "Fuck her mouth, Wyatt. Fuck that hot little mouth!"

I began to pump into Lacey's mouth, and I started to tense up, but she pulled away from me. "Not yet!" Lacey smiled at me as they both started to stand. I reached down and helped them to their feet. With each of them still holding a hand, they lead me to bed. They made me turn around, and Lacey guided me to sit, both smiling.

"Slide up on the bed, honey." I pulled myself back, shifting up until I almost reached the pillows. "Lay down..." Lacey's voice was soft, and Erica was smiling at me.

I followed her directions and settled on my back. I felt the bed move, and when I looked down, I saw them both sliding up my body, Lacey on my right and Erica on my left. Their free hands began caressing me, and sometimes they caressed each other. I started to moan at their touches. I smiled because both of them were almost purring.

I felt tongues on my thighs, and I closed my eyes after taking off my glasses, letting the touches overwhelm me. Lacey's hand caressed my cock, and I can feel Erica's touching me around Lacey's hand. Two hands were on me, teasing me, pleasing me.

I could feel them move some more, and then both heads were on my chest, each of my arms under one of them -- Lacey was on my right and Erica was on my left. I begin to caress their backs, using just my fingertips at first. I could hear both of them sigh at my touch, then Lacey began playing her hands across my body, from my throat and down to my crotch.

Lacey shifted slightly and I felt her hair braid drape across my chest. She began to move the end of it over me. It was a feeling I loved, and she knew it. I think Lacey was smiling at Erica across my chest, because every time Lacey used her hair on me, she got this wide smile on her face, and her blue eyes gleamed devilishly.

As Lacey played with me, she began to kiss her way up my chest to my throat. Erica started to do the same, quickly joining Lacey. I felt kisses and licks as I tilted my head back, and I turned my head to Lacey. Her tongue played over my lips, and she touched my chin as we looked into each other's eyes. I felt another hand on my chin, and Lacey smiled at me as Erica turned my head towards hers. She smiled at me and touched her lips to mine.

I felt Erica's tongue slip into my mouth, and our tongues moved together. Lacey was kissing the side of my face, and I could feel her hand caressing Erica's face while she kissed me. I moaned into her mouth, and she giggled.

Erica pulled back slightly. "Lacey told me you loved to kiss. She was telling the truth, isn't she?"

Lacey whispered to her across my face. "Told you. He's pretty good at it, too, isn't he?"

She smiled at me. "Second best kissing man I've ever been with."

I grinned at Erica. "I'm glad I'm second best."

Lacey laughed softly. "Travis is the second best I've ever kissed, you know."

"I'm glad to hear that." I twisted my head and Lacey kissed me quickly. I clasped her head and stroked her hair before Erica burrowed into my neck, nibbling and licking. I gasped when Lacey did exactly the same thing. I was so close to cumming, and Lacey seemed to sense that, because she broke away from my neck and curled around to start sucking my cock again. I held on to Erica, kissing her and playing with her tits with both hands. Our mouths played with each other, and I started to gently pinch her nipples. She broke away and started to breathe heavily.

Her eyes started to roll up and she cried out softly, an orgasm shaking her gently. Her eyes widened and then she thrust her tongue deeply into my mouth. I felt Lacey's lips around the base of my cock, her mouth clasping at me. Lacey held herself still as I started to pump into her mouth.

I groaned into Erica's mouth, and she held my head tightly to her. I pumped my load deeply into Lacey's mouth, and I heard her moan as she took it in. Suddenly, Lacey moved, and her head was right beside mine. Erica rolled her head so that her face was up, and Lacey hovered over Erica. I could see Lacey looking at me, a wicked smile on her face.

She kissed Erica and when she backed away slightly, I could see my cum being passed back and forth between the two of them. I groaned -- I've seen this before in their videos, but what I was seeing right next to me was so much better. I reached a hand beneath Lacey and searched for her pussy. She slightly spread her legs as I found her clit, which was sticking straight out. I rolled it between my forefinger and thumb, but Lacey used a hand and forced my fingers deep into her pussy.

There was so much juice that three of my fingers slid right in, and I began to fuck her with them. Lacey began to shake as her orgasm hit, and her thighs closed on my hand. I looked at the two of them, their mouths pressed together. All three of us were moaning, and Lacey's orgasm finally faded as she collapsed onto me.

Both of them moved to resting their heads on one of my shoulders. I looked at each of one -- Erica's eyes were closed, a smile on her face, and Lacey's face was glowing. She had that totally content, post-orgasm expression that I knew so well. When I turned my head, Lacey kissed me softly on the lips.

"The night is young, but we should rest. Right, Erica?" Lacey's voice was soft.

"Mmm. Resting is a great idea. I'm glad we have someone to help us stay comfy, too!" Erica chuckled softly.

"Did I make you cum with just playing with your nipples?"

Lacey giggled. "No, I had my fingers inside her pussy while you were doing that." Then she snuggled closer, and I had two pregnant bellies against my sides, two hands on my stomach, and two very contented smiles on my shoulders.

I opened my eyes to find that the sun had gone down completely and that they both were right where they had been. I smiled, thinking that this must be heaven, when I felt Lacey's hand on my cheek.

When I turned to her, Lacey's eyes were bright, and her smile was that devilish one that I loved so much. Again. I returned her smile, and she whispered to me, "Let's caress her."

I nodded and slowly eased Erica onto her back, as I shifted onto my left side. She murmured something before her eyes opened. Lacey settled onto her right side, facing Erica. She smiled as my hand began to trace over her face. Lacey's hand started to caress Erica's tummy. "My hands are trapped. What can I do?" Erica asked.

Lacey smiled at me, and I nibbled at Erica's ear. "Nothing, Erica. Let Lacey and I treat you to this. She loves it, and I expect you will, too!"

"Oh, I do! It's wonderful, Erica!"

Erica relaxed, and she had a slight smile on her face. Our hands began moving over her, my fingers touched her lips, and she puckered them. I stopped moving, and she started to suck on them. I could feel the tip of her tongue on my fingertips, and then I continued their movement. She moaned slightly as I moved down her chin and then across her throat. She started to moan more loudly, and Lacey and I smiled at each other. I could see that Lacey was caressing her tummy, and then Lacey's hand moved to cup her left breast. When my hand reached Erica's right breast, I could feel that her nipple was very hard.

I moved my hand to her other breast, and Lacey's fingers gently rubbed over mine. Now I could tell that this nipple was hard, too. Lacey's hand left mine as I moved back to Erica's right side, sliding over her tummy. I used my fingertips to stroke her side and she began to move. I felt her hand moving between us, and she soon found my erection. I looked over at Lacey, and I saw that her left leg was up, bent at the knee. She was moving her hips to-and-fro, and I realized that Erica was playing with her pussy.

All three of us were stroking each other, and then Erica lifted her right leg, placing it over my thigh. "Please, please, touch me!" she moaned.

"Go ahead, Wyatt," Lacey gasped. I reached my hand down and felt her hairless pussy, which was very wet. I slid my fingers around her pussy lips, and Erica moved her hips up to my hand. I felt Lacey's hand join mine, as we played with each other and with Erica. Lacey's fingers started to tease Erica's clit and I slipped two of mine inside her pussy. She cried out and began to rock her hips.

Her hand grasped my cock and pulled on it. "Please, please, please," she almost whined.

Lacey looked at me. "I think she wants your cock, honey."

"Yes, yes, yes!" Erica cried.

I moved away from her, and she let go of my cock. Her legs were spread wide, and she was moving against Lacey's hand. I moved over her, licking her nipples before I knelt between her thighs. Lacey looked at me and pulled her hand away from Erica's pussy. Taking my cock in her hand, Lacey guided me into her.

She was so wet, and I slid into her easily. Lacey moved her hand away and I began to stroke into Erica. I was kneeling on my thighs so that I didn't put my weight on her, and she hooked her legs around my hips. I watched as Lacey started to kiss her. She held Lacey's head to her face as Lacey stroked her tits. I was so turned on that I knew that I wouldn't last much longer. She pulled on me with her legs and I pushed as deeply as I could into her.

"God, God, God! I'm cumming in her, Lacey!" I tensed and shot deeply into her. I could feel her orgasm start to shake her as I leaned back slightly. Her pussy throbbed around my cock as she moaned. I looked up and Lacey was staring at where my cock was buried in her pussy.

I was trying to get my breathing steady, keeping myself deep in her. Lacey looked at me with hunger in her eyes. "Move off. I need to eat her creampie!"

I slipped to Erica's right and stretched my legs out. She draped her right leg over me again as Lacey slipped between her thighs. Lacey looked over at me and grinned. I watched as she slid her tongue up and down Erica's pussy. We shifted around so that Lacey was between my legs, and I could feel her rubbing her pussy on my left calf as she ate Erica's pussy. Erica reached down and slipped her fingers into my hair with one hand and the other gripped Lacey's hair.

Erica started to moan and shake, then wrapped her legs around Lacey's back. The fingers of Lacey's left hand intertwined with the fingers of my right. I felt Lacey start to orgasm, almost in time with Erica. Lacey pressed her pussy against my leg, and I could feel some of her juice smearing onto me.

Erica drooped, and Lacey pulled away from her. Before I could say anything, Lacey bent and took my cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked for a few moments, then she relaxed between my legs.

"I wanted to taste everything -- your cum, her pussy juice, and the mixture." Lacey smiled at me. "It tastes good, too."

She moved so that we could kiss, and I tasted everything. Lacey ran her hands through my hair as she buried her face in my neck.

"I need to pee." Erica moved her legs, and we got untangled so that she could go to the bathroom. When she headed to the door, Lacey and I snuggled together.

"I'm going to have to pee, too, honey." She whispered into my chest.

"I expected as much." I smiled as she caressed my chest. "You sure moved around a lot tonight."

I could feel Lacey's cheek move as she smiled. "I was so turned on. I'm still eager, you know."

"Yeah?" I smiled.

Lacey's hand rubbed my cock, and I could feel it starting to get hard. She lifted her head and looked at me. Her smile brightened my life, as it did every time she gave it to me. She moved down and took my cock in her mouth as I reached down to rub a couple of fingers around her pussy lips. Lacey spread her legs more and I could easily slip three fingers into her, making her hump towards them.

As she was sucking my cock, I felt the bed move and looked up to see one of Erica's nipples moving towards my mouth. I began to suck on it as she gently embraced my head, her fingers running through my hair. Lacey's mouth was driving me crazy, and it didn't take long for me to tense up, then shoot my load into her mouth. I could feel Lacey quiver as her orgasm moved through her. I felt her swallow before she sat up.

"Save any for me?" Erica sighed as I started to nibble and lick her nipple.

"Not this time. Sorry." I could only imagine Lacey's expression as she said this.

"No, you're not sorry." Erica was almost laughing.

"Not really. He tastes good, and I wanted it straight from him this time."

Lacey got up and I could hear her feet pad across the floor to the bathroom. Erica pulled away from me and I moaned. "No, we're all wiped out."

She laid on my right, and rolled onto her side, facing away from me. "Is the way you normally sleep?"

"Nope. Lacey's usually on my left when we cuddle sleep." I responded.

"Good. I don't want to mess up your normal actions." Her voice was light.

"More than you already have tonight, you mean?"

She laughed as I rolled onto my side, pulling her so that her back was against my chest. She pulled my left arm over her as we lay there, guiding my hand to her nipple. "Just cup it for a while, Wyatt."

She pushed back against me, and I held her to me. I could smell her hair, and I breathed in deeply. It reminded me of Lacey, yet there are subtle differences that I cannot pin down. I have never been good with such subtleties, and it really didn't matter.

I felt Lacey climb back into bed. "Roll on your back, sweetheart." I followed her direction and then both of them snuggled up to me. She rested her head on my shoulder, then lifted it up. "He doesn't sleep well like this, Erica, so don't be surprised if he rolls onto his side."

"Travis is the same way, and I'll snuggle with him no matter which way he faces. He's a good snuggler."

"Yes, he is. He makes me feel safe and precious." Lacey added.

I smiled as those two chatted across me. I could feel myself starting to fade so I kissed each of them before I fell asleep.

12