Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 09: Ballet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa took off her robe and Bill began nuzzling and sucking her hard nipples. She kissed him and he began devouring her mouth. She felt his pent-up lust and her arousal grew. She pulled him to a standing position and took off his robe. His cock was throbbing and covered with pre-cum. She grabbed the lube and slathered his erect penis. She didn't remember him ever being this hard. He groaned and she knew she was pushing the limits of his patience and endurance, so she stopped stroking and climbed on the bed.

She lay on her back, spread her legs, and moved her hips so her anus was in the position where her pussy usually was during missionary. Bill straddled her, supporting himself with his arms.

"This is the hard part, lover. I'm going to let you in a little bit at a time until I'm adjusted to you."

Bill nodded.

Lisa guided the head of his still throbbing cock to her anus, and pulled him in. She was still a little dilated from her plug, so his tip slipped in fairly easily. But the plug was smaller that Bill, so as he pushed in ever so slowly, she felt a slight burning and stretching sensation until his head popped through the ring of muscle at her opening. Lisa gave a short, high-pitched cry with the pop.

Lisa pulled ever so slowly on Bill to signal that she was ready for more, and he slowly pushed in, as she gasped and whimpered occasionally until he had fully penetrated her.

She pulled her hand away from his penis and began to slowly rub her clit. With her other hand, she motioned him to get closer. He supported himself on his arms, and leaned in to kiss her tenderly.

"You feel so fucking good, babe. All day I've been looking at that sweet ass of yours, thinking about being inside it, and it's so much better than I imagined," Bill said.

Lisa nodded and said, "I think I'm ready for some really light thrusts."

"I'll be so careful with you babe," Bill said as he pulled back a bit and pushed in. Lisa gave a whimper, but she also felt a warmth growing from rubbing her clit.

"More, Daddy."

"Yes my beautiful baby girl."

Bill began pushing in and pulling out a bit more, and Lisa felt warmth growing and blooming inside her.

"Harder, fuck."

Bill began thrusting in earnest and Lisa felt herself getting closer.

"Fuck me, harder, fuck, do it, do it. Hurt me. HURT ME." Lisa screamed as she came, her legs shaking and her body trembling.

Lisa moved her hand from her clit, grabbed Bills back, and wrapped her legs around him. Bill gave a loud groan and came inside her, pushing himself deep as she cried out from the penetration.

Bill rested his body on hers. They were both breathing hard. Lisa released Bill and he flopped down next to her.

"Jesus," Bill said, "that was intense. Are you OK?"

Lisa was still breathing hard but nodded.

"I need to go clean up. Don't move."

Lisa got up and looked at the towel. She went into the bathroom and wiped herself. No blood. She was relieved. She brought out a warm washcloth to clean Bill off, and used a clean part of their towel to dry him.

"Just hold me for a while," she told Bill as he folded her into his strong arms.

They lay there together, occasionally caressing each other, for a long time. Lisa looked at the clock and saw that it was only 8:30.

"I still have a few hours left in my day," she said, with a smile, "I'm fine by the way. You didn't hurt me no matter what my little inner slut told you to do."

"I'm glad. I thought I might have gotten carried away at the end."

"You don't get it, do you?" Lisa said, "All of this is so you will get carried away. God damn Bill Hansen you are so fucking controlled. I love it and I want to break it down at the same time."

Lisa straddled Bill and said, "New rule, hands to the side and don't you dare move them. Now we're going to talk, and if you're a really good talker, I just might give you a reward."

Lisa put her slit slightly over Bill's soft but still somewhat engorged cock. She grabbed the vape from the table and took a big rip. She offered it to Bill and he declined.

"How was it, and how was it different from the other places you put your demanding big cock," Lisa asked.

"Really good, babe. It's like wet silk in there, just soft and smooth. Your pussy has ridges inside it that stroke me, but once I'm past your super tight opening in your ass, it's totally different."

"What about my mouth? How is it different from that?"

"Well, your tongue is really good at massaging me, but when I get it down your throat, that's a different sensation. Super tight and just for a minute — you can't hold it very long there."

"Yeah, I do have to breathe, though sometimes I think your cock is telling you to never let me."

"How about for you, babe?" Bill asked.

"It hurt a little, especially at the start, but it wasn't super painful. And there's some pleasure that I don't feel when I put in a plug. Something about warm skin instead of cold rubber. But it's a mindfuck as well as a fuck, you know what I mean? The pleasure is about the kinky act of me letting you in someplace forbidden, and I would never have come tonight if I didn't touch my clit. That's the same with my mouth. It turns me on to have your cock in my mouth, to feel you come in my mouth, and to swallow that, but it's all about how I think about the act, not the act itself."

"Do you want to do it again?" Bill asked.

"Yes, but I'm asking the questions. Tell me something that turned you on today, other than my ass."

"So, so much." Bill said. "You were carefree and playful and I love that. Even when it was 'your day,' you realize that everything but the books that you bought were for me. I feel like almost everything you do is for others, you're so generous and giving. If I can use my hands for one second, I'll show you something else."

"I'll allow it," Lisa said, noticing that Bill was hardening under her.

"You unbuttoned a couple of buttons on your dress, and everyone could just see this," he said, stroking the tops of her breasts, "but only I knew how pretty this part is," he continued, tweaking her nipples and cupping her breasts.

"Hands down, that was a trick," Lisa said, teasingly. "Now here's a hard one, no pun intended. Why did you look at me during the ballet? Were you bored?"

"No, you don't get it do you, Lisa? There's nothing more exciting to me than watching you be excited. You're like a little kid, except you're all grown up, super smart, and very fucking sexy. I want to see more of that. I love it so much."

Lisa was wet all over Bill's hard cock, so she said, "Good answer, here's your reward." as she angled up and pushed him inside her.

Lisa slowly rocked on Bill and said, "Give me your hand."

She grabbed his index finger and ran it between her ass cheeks and over her pucker.

"I'm still leaking your cum out of my ass. You came so deep in me I'll be leaking for days. I don't have any virginity left to give you."

"But you have a lot of firsts left, and I want to be part of all of them," Bill said.

Lisa smiled a very broad smile and rode him until they both came. They soon fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted from the day.

12