Loving Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Summer’s training continues during her week in Fiji.
16.2k words
4.62
9.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karob
Karob
73 Followers

Author's Notes

All characters in this story who engage in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

Please check the story tags if there are erotic genres you find distasteful and prefer to avoid. I like to cover a lot of ground, sometimes.

Loving Summer, Chapter 2

In the morning, I woke to sunlight streaming across the room. I was no longer in Austin's big metal bondage bed in the living room, but in the master bedroom's king-size bed. Demarcus must have moved me as I slept.

I lay there for a while, comfortable as a cat in my little patch of warm tropical sunshine, listening to the soothing, low rumble of male voices from outside on the deck--Demarcus talking with one of the other men, I decided.

Eventually, I stretched, got up and went into the bathroom to shower. I was surprised how much crusty, dried cum I had on me. It was not only on my crotch and inner thighs, but also in my butt crack, on my tits, crusted in the corners of my mouth, and, of course, in my hair and eyebrows. I had even managed to get a little between my toes, though I couldn't remember how. I tried to recall how many times Demarcus had cum on and in me; was it only two? It must have been more, but my memory of the night before was an almost psychedelic welter of shifting images and positions and sensations and nearly unbearable excitement that was difficult to pick apart into separate memories. At any rate, my morning shower was a long one.

When I had finished and toweled off, I looked around for something to wear, but the closet was empty. The only clothes I'd been given were the lingerie I'd left on the deck yesterday. I still had the sweaty hiking clothes I'd worn yesterday, but I didn't want to wear those again. I also had my blue bikini in my pack, so I put that on.

When I came out onto the deck, I found Demarcus chatting with Austin. They fell silent, looking at me. I hesitated for a moment, wondering about the appropriate way for a sub to greet her dom, and decided the safest option would be to play my role to the hilt.

I circled around in front of the two men and knelt as Autumn had taught me--knees apart, hands behind my back, chest out, lips slightly parted--and waited to be addressed. Demarcus smiled at me like he wanted to paste a gold star to my forehead, and even Austin looked faintly pleased.

"Trash," he said, "Demarcus tells me you did well in your first training session. Tell me what you learned."

"I learned about cunnilingus, sir, and fellatio. And he, he fucked me." I glanced at Demarcus and couldn't help smiling happily.

"Yes," Austin said, "what else?"

"Um," I said, thinking. "Oh! He tied me up! That was...um...."

"What?"

"It was scary, at first, but...I liked it.

"Good," Austin said. "Did you have any trouble with the other things?"

"No, sir," I said.

"What did you like the most?"

"Oh, well...." I had to think about it. "The cunnilingus felt...really good, and the fucking, too...really good, but...the fellatio...I think I liked that the most."

"Hmm," Austin said, drumming his fingers thoughtfully on his jeans-clad thigh. "Okay. Demarcus will be leaving us now, and you might not see him for a day or so. Why don't you two go inside and say your goodbyes, then you can rejoin me out here."

Demarcus rose and took me by the hand, drawing me to my feet. Inside, he took me in his big arms and hugged me tight. I threw my arms around him and squeezed. It was like hugging a tree trunk.

"You did good, Trash," he said, releasing me enough that I could look up at him. "Just remember, that name--Trash--doesn't mean the same thing to everybody who uses it, and it won't always mean the same thing to you that it does now."

"Okay...thanks, Demarcus," I said, spreading my palms across his broad chest, "I ... I had a really good time with you...on the hike, and...everything else."

He chuckled. "Me too, honey...me too." He kissed me, a long deep kiss that stole my breath and left my knees quivering, then he turned and left, waving over his shoulder as he walked down toward the boat dock.

I returned to Austin, and he watched me as I settled to my knees in front of him, then continued to regard me silently for a time. At last, he said, "Are you wearing your buttplug?"

What? Then I remembered the plug Autumn had made me wear all afternoon day before yesterday. I had cleaned it and put it in my pack before the hike, then forgotten about it. "No, sir," I said.

"Go get it," he said. I jumped to my feet and hurried inside to get it. I found it in the bottom of the pack, wrapped in a towel, but I hadn't remembered to bring lube. I went back out to the deck and said, "I don't have any...." Austin held up a small tube. Of course, I thought, a dom would always have lube handy.

I gave him the buttplug. "Turn around," he said. "Bend over."

I turned and grabbed my ankles. He pulled down my bikini bottoms and rubbed lube on my rosebud with his fingertip. "Demarcus is a kind man, don't you think?" he asked probing at my asshole with his lubed up finger.

"Yes, sir," I said, and I knew he saw my honey begin to flow, as it always did when I said those words. He used his thumb to rub up and down my slit, spreading the juice over my puffy lips, even as he worked his finger deeper inside my butthole.

"I put you with Demarcus first," he said, pushing his finger deeper and twisting it back and forth, "because he is such a considerate person."

"...ohh, yes sir...," I said distractedly, thinking of Demarcus and his big, strong hands, as well as Austin's finger going in and out of my ass.

"What you need to understand," he said, removing the finger and placing the blunt silicone tip of the buttplug in its place, "is that most of the people you'll meet from now on will not be as gentle with you as he is." He began to push the plug firmly into my butthole, and I concentrated on relaxing.

"Ohhhh...oh, uhmm...yes, sir," I said, barely registering what he was telling me. Autumn had used two smaller plugs to work me up to this one, and I was feeling very stretched.

"Tonight," he said, "you will meet some of the people I'm talking about."

"...ohh, uuuh...okay...yes, sir...," I said. My ass was so full. I couldn't believe I'd had this thing in me for hours the other afternoon.

"Your date tonight will be with Rusty," he said, holding my hip to steady me as he forced the buttplug deeper. "He will take you to a party at an estate on a private island nearby."

"Oh...uh, oh my, it's...um, party, yes...sir...."

"This party will be attended only by doms and their subs," he said, splitting my ass with the plug. "Rusty will be your trainer and your dom in my stead for the duration of the evening." He pushed it in another fraction of an inch, and then the thickest part was past my sphincter muscles.

"Ohhh, yes, sir...yes sir," I moaned.

"Summer," he said, "are you about to cum?"

"Oh yes, yes sir, I'm ... I mean, can I...ohhh...please?"

"You can cum just like this?" he asked, sounding a bit surprised.

"Oh, yes sir, yes sir...please, sir...," I panted.

"Fine," he said, pushing the plug in more, then pulling it back against the constriction of my anus. "Go ahead." He continued to fuck my ass lightly with the plug.

"...yes, sir," I groaned. "Yes sir, yes...yes...OHHH!" Orgasm flooded from my core, and I clung to my ankles, struggling to maintain my position, knees trembling as my pulsing pussy throbbed and my butthole nommed at the fat plug in my ass. I seemed to cum for a very long time--despite the distraction of staying upright--but eventually my pussy settled to only occasional spasms, and I steadied, still bent double, breathing heavily.

"Hmm," he said when I was finished, seating the plug firmly into my butt and pulling up my bikini bottoms. "Keep that in until Rusty tells you to take it out," he said.

Austin ordered breakfast, and we ate on the deck. He asked me a few questions about Rockmorton and a lot of questions about my family, or lack thereof. I told him what I could, but he probably knew Autumn better than I did, and I'd never even met my father.

At length, he checked his phone, then said, "All right, Summer. Rusty will be here to pick you up for your date at about four. Clothes are laid out in the bedroom, but he'll have some...accessories...for you. In the meantime," he waved a hand in the direction of the beach, "do whatever you like. Order lunch when you get hungry."

Austin stood, and pulled me to my feet, tipping my chin up toward him. He looked down at me seriously. "You've performed well in your training so far," he said, "but training always gets harder. Do you understand?"

With a chill, I understood what he meant. Years of dance classes confirmed the truth of what he said. Training pushes you to your limits...so you can exceed those limits.

"Yes, sir," I said, looking into those dark, dangerous eyes. "Yes, sir, I understand."

After Austin left, I closed the door behind him and looked around for my phone to text Jody.

Summer: "1. Resort villa. Airport hunk."

Summer: "2. Resort villa sun deck. Cowboy hunk."

I reviewed her texts and saw that she'd fulfilled her daily jill-off quota at pretty much the same times every day in her bedroom at home. And here I was with a buttplug up my ass and a date tonight with another gorgeous man.

I tried to feel guilty that I was having so much fun, when my bff was back at her parents house spanking her own kitty--but all I could feel was excited and really, really horny. The buttplug was an ever-present sensation overload that went straight to that molten core where the pleasure came from.

I still had a few hours before I had to be ready for Rusty. Maybe I could jill off. It wouldn't take much: a few touches, say the words "...no, don't say them," I thought, "not now." I didn't think my trainers intended me to spend my afternoon jilling off when I had training later, and...I guess I really just didn't want to disappoint Austin...or any of them.

I went out onto the deck and sat on one of the chaise lounges, looking out at the ocean. The buttplug really pushed up into my ass in this position. It would have annoyed me...if it hadn't been making me so fucking, maddeningly horny.

After a few minutes of fidgeting, I realized that my bikini bottoms were half-soaked with honey. Happy to get up from the torturous pressure of the seat against the plug, I found the stairs down to the beach.

When I waded into the sea, I washed the pussy drool out of my pants, but the lapping waves just made my core hotter. Every step I took, every wave that shifted my balance, the buttplug reminded me of its presence. I wanted with every fiber of my being to finger myself, to just say the words, just get a little relief.

But I didn't. I wouldn't. It was a long afternoon.

I made myself stay out on the beach for several hours, tormented every second of them. Finally, I went inside and showered.

Laid out on the bed in my room was a very classically styled "little black dress" and lacy black underwear; on the floor, a pair of black heels. I dressed and sat on the edge of the huge metal bondage bed to wait.

Finally--finally--Rusty knocked, and I jumped up to answer. I opened the door, and there he was: a grinning, cocky, sandy-haired mass of muscles, scars, and gritty charm.

"Hey, doll," he said. He was wearing grey slacks and a black shirt unbuttoned enough to show his sandy chest hair.

"Hi," I said, diffidently, but it was like I was pulled directly out the door and into him, my hands going to his heavily muscled chest as if drawn there by a magnet. "Hi," I said again, looking up at him.

"You look great, doll," he said. "Let's go."

He led me down to the dock where his boat was tied up. Lifting me onto it, he somehow managed to twang the buttplug with a finger. "OH!" I yelped, and he grinned.

It was only about ten minutes to a dock by a restaurant on Taveuni. As I climbed the stairs to the deck, I was intensely aware of the buttplug with every step.

We waited a few moments for a hostess, who led us to a table. Rusty held my chair for me to be seated. Gingerly, I lowered myself onto the plug, fighting the raging desire to cum. I felt as if I were sitting on a live hand grenade.

Rusty ordered drinks and asked the server to give us some time with the menu. Then he gave me a long, slow once-over.

"Trash," he said.

I gritted my teeth, bracing myself. "Yes, sir," I replied, immediately feeling my need to cum double.

He reached across the table to touch my hand. "You look like you're wound a little tight," he said.

I nodded stiffly, hoping he wouldn't expect me to say the words again.

"Maybe you need a little something to take the edge off, hmm?"

"Oh, yes," I said, "yes, s...yes, please," I stammered.

"Okay," he said, and leaned back in his chair, looking around the restaurant. After a few moments--that I spent fidgeting atop my buttplug--he said, "Okay."

Leaning toward me, he laid something on the table and pushed it across to me. It was a folded $100 bill. "Take this," he said. I did. "See that young guy over there at the cash register?" I looked, and saw a tall twenty-something standing behind a counter in front of the entryway.

"Give this to him," Rusty said conspiratorially. "Tell him you have to suck his dick. Get behind the counter and suck him off."

I might have said something like, "You want me to do what?" and made him repeat his instructions, but I didn't expect he'd be very impressed with that sort of pretense. So, I picked up the money and approached the unsuspecting young man.

He was a tall, slender young guy, maybe twenty or a little older, with dark hair and a tentative attitude. "Hi," I said.

"Uh, hi," he replied.

"Um, I have to ask a favor," I said, putting on a bit of shyness.

"Uh, I'm not supposed to...," he began, then I placed the hundred on the counter, mostly covered by my hand. "Uh," he said.

I decided to take the direct approach. "This is yours," I said. "You just have to follow my lead for the next ten minutes, okay?"

"Uh ... okay," he said.

Quickly, I slipped behind the counter, dropping to my knees in front of him, shuffling under the counter as much as I could to avoid being seen by other customers.

"Uh, what...?" he blurted, as I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. I unzipped him and pulled his underwear down in front. "Uh, lady, are you sure...," he said, then his half-hard cock popped out.

It was longer than I'd expected, and skinny. The shaft was very pale, and the head was pink. I put it in my mouth and tongued it. The guy grunted.

Just as his dick had gotten nice and hard, I heard a bell ding; the front door opened, and a group of customers entered. My heart raced as I thought how easy it would be for someone to catch a glimpse of my blond head bobbing up and down just below the edge of the counter.

"Welcome to...urgh, Sammy's," he said. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and gave a light squeeze, tasting the slick drop of cock juice that oozed onto my tongue. "Ugh...a hostess will seat you in...ahh, just a minute," the guy managed.

I settled into the breath rhythm Demarcus had taught me, and in moments my mouth was flooded with spit. I licked the slim cock all over, getting every inch wet, then stroked it while I sucked the head. My other hand crept beneath my skirt and down the front of my panties.

"How was, uhh...you, your, uh, everything?" Stammered the guy, and I realized some diners had stopped on their way out to settle their bill. I shifted my hand to cup his balls and pushed his cock to the back of my mouth, wiggling my tongue furiously against the underside. "Ahh! Thank, thank you, come ... again."

I slid my lips back up to the head of his dick and let my tongue dance against the tip as I stroked his shaft vigorously. Inside my panties, my fingers pressed between my folds, seeking my nubbin.

Cupping the guy's balls again, I leaned into him, forcing his long, skinny member past my tonsils and down my throat a little. "Ugck," I gagged, and did it several more times, gagging myself as quietly as I could, then pulled him out, coughing up a glob of foamy goo. I spit it on his cock and stroked him, rubbing it all over his stalk and flicking his tiny slit rapidly with the tip of my tongue.

"...ah, shit...," he whispered. My middle finger found my clit and pressed it lightly, and something like an electric shock jolted through my body.

"Mmmm," I moaned around his cock, and shoved it roughly down my throat, squeezing his nuts and fingering my nub madly. "Guck...ugk, glurk," I grunted.

"...fuck," he groaned, "fuck, lady, I'm gonna...." His cock expanded inside my mouth, the inch or so I had down my throat swelling so it felt like a tennis ball lodged in there.

I pressed down on my clit and thought, "Yes, sir...yes, sir...," and his cock exploded down my throat, spurting stream after stream of cum into me. At the same instant, my pussy erupted in an orgasm that shook me so hard I had to fight to remain concealed and not to bite him.

He started to pull away when his ejaculation was finished, but I grabbed his butt and held him where he was until his cock softened. I took my hand out of my panties and let him slip out of my mouth.

I examined him for stray drops of semen, but it looked like all of it had gone straight into my belly. I squeezed him slowly, from base to tip, and one last thick dollop of cum oozed out. I licked it up, then sucked his head for a moment to make sure none was left.

Finally, with a sigh, I kissed his cock and tucked it back into his drawers, zipping and buttoning him back up tenderly. With one last caress of his penis through his pants, I stood up and slipped back around to the public side of the counter.

I smiled at the guy and licked my lips slowly. "Thank you, I needed that."

He goggled at me in shock and muttered, "...thank, uh, thank you...come again...er, um, that is...enjoy your meal...I mean, uh...."

I patted his hand and strutted back to our table, the buttplug no longer feeling like such an intrusive presence, but more of a sexy turn-on. I sat down and smiled at Rusty, shifting my hips so I was sitting directly on top of it, shoving it deep inside my ass.

"Feel better?" Rusty asked, reaching across to thumb a drop of cum from the corner of my mouth. He showed it to me, and I stuck out my tongue. He wiped his finger off on it, and I kept it stuck out at him for a moment before eating the cum.

"Mmm," I said, "yes, thank you, Rusty." I glanced over at the counter guy, who stared back, eyes wide, mouth hanging open.

Rusty took up the menu and handed me one, but I just smiled and shook my head slightly. "You order for me," I said. He grinned and did so, ordering me a salad and something French-sounding that tasted like butter and heaven.

He also ordered a bottle of red wine and kept filling my glass so that, by the end of the meal, I had guzzled down more than half the bottle by myself, and I was feeling decidedly festive.

I clung unsteadily to his arm as we left the restaurant. "Thank you, come...er, again," said the counter guy, and I gave him a smile that made him turn bright red. Rusty grinned at him and gave him a thumbs-up as he led me out the door.

"I think that young fellow has fallen in love with you," Rusty wisecracked as he all but carried me down the stairs to the dock.

"Nah," I replied, "he jusht likes my, um, face hole, heehee."

Rusty guffawed and lifted me onto the boat, where I stayed on my hands and knees because I wasn't sure I could keep my balance if I tried to stand up on the rocking deck. He climbed up and helped me into the leather chair next to the steering wheel, then started the engine and cast off.

Karob
Karob
73 Followers