Loving Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Feston turned his attention back to my nipples--pinching, pulling, twisting--as I squirmed and wept and drooled.

"Fifty minutes left!" Rusty announced, and I felt astonished. That had only been ten minutes of torture? It had seemed like hours.

I shuddered at the thought of fifty more minutes of this abuse, but Feston stopped slapping me, stood up, and shouted, "For the next ten minutes, everyone gets a feel! Touch it anywhere you want except the asshole--that belongs to me!"

The crowd surged forward, and suddenly there were hands on me everywhere--tits, ass, sides, back, legs--they tangled in my hair, stroked my flaming cheeks, slapped my firm round butt, squeezed my thighs and calves. Fingers probed my juicy cunt, flicked my engorged clit, tugged at my inflamed nipples. Someone removed the gag and shoved their fingers into my mouth, and I tasted pussy. I wondered if it was my pussy I tasted, or someone else's.

It didn't take ten minutes of this before I was cumming, bucking and squealing as the crowd laughed and groped and fingered me everywhere. Pain and pleasure mixed and swirled so I lost track of which was which. A gentle finger stroked lightly across one screaming nipple at the same moment someone gave my clit a hard pinch--which sensation was the pain, and which was pleasure? I couldn't say...but I came. I came and came, and I was still cumming when Feston announced loudly, "Time's up, people! Everyone please step back!"

The crowd receded, and the grabbing hands vanished. "Forty minutes left," called Rusty, as I stared down at a long streak of wet on the patio between my legs. Had I done that? Had I cum so hard I'd pissed? I was still cumming, I realized, pelvis jerking spastically, pussy clenching, ass gnawing at the buttplug.

"Punishment time," Feston called out gleefully, stepping in front of me again, now holding the leather paddle in front of my face. He showed me the smooth leather side, then slowly turned it over so I could see the metal studs. "Are you ready, Trash?" he hissed, "yes? no? It doesn't really matter, does it?" He slapped my face, then reached down and gave one nipple a vicious pinch, then the other.

Moving to my rear, he laid the smooth leather side of the paddle against my ass, right over the plug. Was he going to remove the plug before he spanked me? I doubted it. What would it feel like for the paddle to hit the buttplug?

It didn't feel good, as it turned out. Feston swung the paddle hard, and it stung fiercely when it hit my buttocks, but it slammed the buttplug into my ass, as well, and the shock was intense. "Oh god!" I screeched, and the crowd laughed.

He hit me again, and the plug jolted another shock through my guts. On the third strike, I came again, squealing...or I came some more. I wasn't sure whether I'd really stopped cumming.

Feston spanked me again--four--and again--five--and I howled, jerking and gyrating. I could see little spurts of fluid shooting from my cunt onto the ground, and I gasped for breath. Six. Seven. "Ohhhh FUCK!" I screamed, cumming and cumming. Eight. Nine. Ten!

"Ohgodohgod," I moaned to the jokes and laughter of the throng. Feston must have put the paddle aside for the moment, because he started playing with the buttplug, pulling on it steadily until it was just about to pop out, then slamming it back in again and slapping my ass hard with his thick palms as I wriggled and squealed. I guess spanking me with his hands didn't count as part of my punishment.

He kept playing with my butt this way until Rusty called out, "Thirty minutes left." When he heard that, Feston yanked the plug out of me in one swift pull that made me gasp, then immediately took up his paddle and hit me hard across the naked ass with the studded side.

"AUUUUEEEEE!" I shrieked. The second blow came immediately, hitting my bare ass like a train wreck. "OWWW!" I hollered, but my pelvis was still jerking uncontrollably, and I could still see little spurts of girl cum squirting out of me onto the stones. 'SMACK!' Feston landed the third and final strike with the studded side of the paddle, and I howled with pain, "OHGODOHNOPLEASTOP!" not realizing the spanking was over.

As I hung there, trembling, gasping--and, yes, still cumming--Feston roughly jammed his cock into my asshole. "Hah!" he cried in satisfaction, "virgin no more!" and started fucking my ass hard.

Feston's cock wasn't huge, as far as I could tell, but it was just as fat as the buttplug had been, and longer. Day before yesterday had been the first time anything had gone in my asshole, and that was when Autumn had gently and gradually opened me up with progressively larger plugs. Today, Feston gripped me by the hips and fucked my ass so hard my teeth rattled. It hurt--it hurt a lot--but it made me cum, or rather, it made me keep cumming. I whimpered and moaned as the stripe of squirt on the stones grew so wet it started to form puddles.

Feston kept at me like that until Rusty called out, "Twenty minutes left!"

As if on cue, Feston rammed his cock deep in my ass and started filling me with semen. I could feel his dick pulsing, and I imagined spurt after spurt of his cream shooting into my guts. When he was done, he shouted, "Twenty more minutes! Free use!"

"Free use?" I thought "does that mean...."

It did. The crowd surged forward, and hands grabbed me everywhere. Someone with a much bigger penis than Feston used it to stuff my ass again, and someone else jammed several fingers--at least three, I thought--into my cunt. A man and a woman crouched beneath me and began sucking my aching nipples with great intensity, and someone managed to find my clit in all this chaos and rub it much harder than was comfortable.

Feston grabbed the bottom board of the stocks and twisted it upward on its chains so my back was arched painfully, but my face was in position for fucking. He forced his limp, slimy cock into my mouth. "Clean it, Trash," he growled, and I sucked at his flaccid meat, tasting my own asshole for the first time ever.

The second time came soon enough, however, as the man fucking my ass gave it a second load of jism and moved immediately to my head. Feston gave way with a chuckle, and a second ass-tasting cock was forced into my mouth.

It all seemed to go on forever. People fucked me in every hole, grabbed me and squeezed me and poked me and pinched me, and I came and came and came. At some point, I thought I heard Rusty's watch beeping, and I thought maybe it would all be over then, but the beeping noise went on and on, and no one stopped.

At some point, I must have lost consciousness, because I woke up lying on the deck of Rusty's boat under a blanket. My clothes were gone, and I was naked, except for my heels and collar. A cool sea breeze wafted across me as he drove me home...or at least back to my cabin on the resort island Autumn had rented for her wedding this weekend; that was the closest thing I had, since I was technically homeless.

I sat up and wrapped the blanket around me before realizing I was sitting in a pool of cum that had leaked out of me as I slept. Randy glanced over at me and grinned. "Hey, doll," he said, "feeling better?"

Was I feeling better? I took stock of myself. My nipples hurt, for starters. I opened the blanket to peer down at them, half expecting to see them chewed to bits or partially detached, but, other than being a shade or three darker than usual, they looked fine. My butthole was sore, too, but it didn't feel damaged. I wondered what had happened to the buttplug. My pussy had also been fucked more than a little, and felt very well used, but it wasn't really an unpleasant feeling. At last, my inventory complete, I smiled back up at Rusty and said, "I feel great!"

He laughed--a long hearty guffaw that lightened my heart--and said, "You are great, doll...the greatest!"

I stood carefully, dragging the blanket through the puddle of cum, and curled up in the seat near him as he piloted the boat the rest of the way back. I was very drowsy by the time we reached our island.

Everyone met us at the dock: Autumn, Richard, Austin and Demarcus. Rusty picked me up--still swaddled in my blanket--and handed me down to Demarcus. I curled up in his long, strong arms and cuddled into his broad, muscular chest as he carried me slowly up the path to my cabin, the rest of my family trailing along behind. As we went, he kissed my blonde head repeatedly and murmured vague words that all meant 'love' to me.

When we reached the cabin, the men left me with Autumn, but only after each of them gave me a tender kiss and a moment of petting. Even Austin kissed me soundly, held me close, and murmured, "Well done, Trash, well done. We'll talk tomorrow."

My sister ran a bath and got me cleaned up, but I came again as she scrubbed the cum from my crotch. I apologized, embarrassed, but she just giggled, and said, "Don't be sorry, sis. I wish I could do it so easily." I almost fell asleep as she shampooed my cum-crusted hair, but she woke me up a little as she rinsed it. As she dried me with a warm, fluffy towel, she gave me a little shake and said, "Don't sleep yet, baby; I can't carry you to bed." I managed to stay awake while she wrapped my hair in another towel and tucked me into bed, then crawled in beside me.

As we nestled together--like regular sisters, rather than near-strangers--I began to reflect on all the ways my life had changed in the last three days since I first saw Demarcus in the Suva airport.

But, my contemplation lasted no more than a few seconds before I vanished into sleep.