Loving Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brisk ocean breeze sobered me up a little, and I enjoyed the short journey to the private island where tonight's party was being held.

Rusty pulled up to a dock toward one end of a long beach. Up-shore of the beach was a broad grassy field, dotted with little gazebos and pavilions filled with comfortable lounging furniture. At the top of the gentle slope was a large, white mansion on the other side of a sizable swimming pool surrounded by expansive patios and pergolas.

I stood on the boat, taking it all in, while Rusty tied up to the dock. Then he took my arm and turned me to face him.

"Okay, Trash," he said. "This is a special sort of party. Did Austin tell you?"

I thought back to this morning and vaguely remembered some things Austin had said while stuffing my ass with a buttplug and making me cum. "Uh," I said, "just doms and subs, right?"

"Right," he said. "But, there's a dress code...for the subs, at least. First, there's this." He held up a small, black, leather belt, like a dog's ... with a chill, I saw that it was a collar. Picked out in rhinestones on one side was the word, "Trash." Three metal rings were spaced equidistantly around it.

"Hold up your hair," Rusty said, his voice low and soothing. I obeyed, and he buckled the collar around my neck. He stepped back and picked up another item. It was a set of padded leather cuffs, like those Demarcus had used to bind me to Austin's bed. They were connected by a short chain.

"Oh, Rusty," I blurted. "I...I'm...I mean, do I have to?"

"All the subs are bound," Rusty said gently. "It won't just be you."

"Oh," I said, feeling helpless already. "Okay."

He stepped around me and pulled my arms behind my back, buckling the cuffs onto my wrists. When he was finished, I pulled experimentally. There was no way I was getting out of these without help, I realized. A wave of fear washed through me and settled in the pit of my stomach, leaving me trembling.

Rusty stepped back around in front of me and gathered me into his arms, holding me to his big, hard chest as my heart raced and I tried not to hyperventilate. "Shh," he said. "It's all right. I'll be right beside you all night. Nothing will harm you, I swear."

Slowly, my breathing evened, and my heart rate slowed to something approaching normal. He stepped back a little and examined me. I ordered my face to generate a smile, and whatever weak excuse for one it produced was apparently enough for him. He gave an encouraging nod, and said, "Good girl. Let's go."

"Uh, how do I get down?" I asked querulously, looking at the big gap between the boat and the dock. Rusty laughed and picked me up, tossing me over one shoulder, fireman-style. Effortlessly, he jumped to the dock. I squeaked in alarm, but he landed as gracefully as a cat and set me on my feet all in one smooth motion.

"One more thing," he said. He reached into his pocket and brought out a black leather leash, clipping it to my collar. I stood there, frozen, as he looked me over. "You look great, Trash," he said enthusiastically. He gave the leash a sharp tug, and I stumbled toward him a step or two. He grinned and led me up the walk toward the mansion.

He went slowly, which was good, because my balance was off with my hands cuffed behind me, and I wobbled a bit on my high heels, trying to adjust.

As we made our way closer to the residence, I began to notice other people arriving or moving around the grounds, mostly men who were obviously doms, each accompanied by one or two bound and collared subs. Seeing that I wasn't the only one handcuffed made me feel a little more confident.

When we got nearer the house, Rusty led me off the walk and out onto the vast greensward, moving even more slowly as I struggled to manage the heels in the grass. This effort absorbed most of my concentration, so, when he came to a stop, I almost bumped into him before I realized we had been approached by another couple.

"Rusty," said a big, red-faced dom holding the leash of a very small, naked woman with extremely pale skin, small tits with enormous nipples, and raven-black hair. "Is this Austin's new acquisition?"

"How are you, Feston," Rusty responded. "Yes, she's a beauty, don't you think?"

"Indeed," said Feston. "May I?" He gestured in my direction.

"Of course," Rusty said.

Feston came close, looming over me, and took my chin in one hand, tipping my head to the side and holding back my hair to read my collar. "Trash," he said, with a mean little smile. He let my hair fall back over the collar, then put his hands to my shoulders.

Delicately, he lifted my dress straps and pulled them off my shoulders. I gasped, and I know he could feel me trembling, but it just made him smirk cruelly at me. Slowly, he drew the straps down my arms, dragging my dress down to my waist and revealing my lacy, black bra, all but bursting at the seams trying to contain my almost-too-large boobs.

"Ah," said Feston appreciatively, stroking his thumbs across my breasts where they bulged over the top of the bra. My breath came heavier, and I could see the tender flesh beneath his hands quivering with the force of my heartbeat.

"How old?" he asked Rusty, who laughed.

"Three days," he said.

"Hmm," said Feston. "Tell Austin I'd like to see some more of this one, after she's a little further along."

"Sure thing," Rusty replied, and led me away, leaving my dress pulled down.

As I tottered along, pausing every step or two in order to pull one heel or the other out of the moist earth, we passed a gazebo where some sex was taking place. Rusty noticed me looking and drew to a stop so we could watch.

Atop a low table--sort of a big, padded black leather ottoman--a skinny young man in a leather bandolier posed on his hands and knees, his hands cuffed in front rather than behind. His very long cock dangled into the mouth of a slender blonde woman, while another young man with a strap-on dildo over his mouth tried to put it in the kneeling guy's butthole. He wasn't having much luck, however, because he was wearing heavy black goggles over his eyes and apparently couldn't see what he was doing, nor could he use his cuffed hands to find his target. A handsome, dark-haired dom lounged nearby, watching.

After a moment, the dom said something, and the blonde girl jumped to her feet, listened to his instructions, and ran across the grass toward us. She was naked except for her collar, handcuffs and some kind of metal belt with a big padlock on the front and a perforated metal plate that covered her sex.

The girl sank to her knees in front of Rusty and said, "Excuse me, sir, but my master instructed me to request a favor."

Rusty nodded for her to continue. She jumped to her feet and stood on tiptoe to whisper in his ear, and he nodded. "Trash," he said.

"Yes, sir?"

"Get on your knees."

"Yes, sir," I said, and got on my knees in the grass.

The blonde girl went behind me and began to fumble at my back with her cuffed hands, trying to find my bra clasp. My heart beat faster as I considered that I would soon be walking around topless in front of a lot of very kinky people.

The girl found the bra clasp, and, after a few tries, unhooked it. My tits immediately plumped up with the release of pressure. She fumbled at my shoulder, squatting awkwardly, until she could pull one shoulder strap off, then did the other. Then she ran back to kneel in front of her dom.

I looked down as Rusty helped me to my feet. My bra was still on my breasts, and covering them reasonably well, but it would slip off if I wasn't careful.

I glanced back at the group in the gazebo. The blonde girl had her face to the floor, her butt in the air. As I watched, the dom took up a bamboo cane and began to beat her across the ass and thighs. She moaned loudly, whether in pain or pleasure, I couldn't tell. Oddly, he seemed to be staring angrily at me as he abused her.

"Rusty," I said. "Why is he doing that?"

"She's being punished, Trash," he said. "Her assignment was to take your bra off. She failed."

I looked down at my tits. A moment ago, I'd felt pretty lucky that my bra hadn't slipped off yet, exposing me to the view of everyone, but it was bound to slip off at some point before the evening was over, or someone else would eventually take it off.

I shook my shoulders as I looked up into the hot eyes of the dom, still beating his sub viciously. My bra loosened, but didn't come off. I shimmied harder, and the cups flopped away from my boobs, slipping down to my waist.

The dom stopped beating the girl as if he'd forgotten she existed, staring intently at my tits. I arched my back and thrust them out for his inspection. After a long moment, he spoke to his sub. She jumped to her feet and ran back across the grass to us.

As she neared, the tear-faced girl shot me a look of real gratitude, and whispered in Rusty's ear again. When she finished, she assumed the standard kneeling position at his feet.

"Trash," Rusty said. "This is Dumb. Her master has requested that I allow him to reward you for your kindness to his sub."

"...reward me?" I asked, hoping my generous impulse hadn't gotten me into trouble.

"Ordinarily," he said, "I would accept or deny on your behalf, but, in this particular case, I'm going to leave it up to you."

I looked down at Dumb, who gave me a friendly smile. "Okay," I said, and she beamed, leaping to her feet and racing back to kneel in front of her master. Rusty led me across the grass to the gazebo. He nodded for me to kneel beside her, and stepped aside for a murmured conversation with her dom.

I watched them for a moment, then looked over at Dumb. She gave me an open smile, but didn't speak, so I decided to keep quiet, as well.

Rusty came back and led me aside, while the other dom spoke to his subs. "Master J wants to reward you with orgasms, Trash," he said with a grin. "What do you think of that?"

I smiled. "I like orgasms," I said.

"That's my girl," he said, leading me back to the gazebo.

Master J had rearranged his subs so they were each kneeling on a different side facing the big leather ottoman. Dumb was on the side nearest me, opposite the boy with his entire face covered by the strap-on and the blind goggles. To the left knelt the one with his hands cuffed in front. Rusty led me up to the other dom.

"Trash," he said, "I hereby pass your submission to Master J for thirty minutes, subject to my intervention." He pressed a button on his watch. "Beginning now." He handed the leash to Master J.

Master J held my leash as he studied me. "Trash," he said, as he stroked a thumb across one nipple. It stood promptly to attention. He brushed the other, watching avidly as it stiffened. I stood up straight for him, though I trembled.

"Yes, sir," I said, feeling my panties grow wetter. Suddenly, I saw that he held the cane. He raised it up in front of me. My knees shook.

He stepped to one side of me and laid the cane across my breasts, touching the tops of each aureole, just above the nipple. I struggled to control my breathing, to keep my knees from buckling.

'Tap. Tap. Tap.' The bamboo cane smacked lightly against my tits, and I wobbled on my heels. "...ohhh..." I moaned softly. My nipples drew up hard, my aureoles puckering.

On impulse, I said, "Thank you, sir." I really did appreciate that he hadn't slashed the cane across my tits like he'd done with Dumb's red-striped ass.

He nodded slightly at that and moved the cane down, so it touched the bottoms of my aureoles, just below my nipples. 'Tap. Tap. Tap.' The impacts were too light to really hurt, but each strike against such a sensitive place forced me to suppress a flinch.

Setting the cane aside, Master J stroked his thumbs across my nips. They were hard as wood, my aureoles shrunken almost to invisibility, and were so sensitive I could feel his thumbprints grinding against their tips like sandpaper. "...ohhh, sir...," I moaned, squeezing my knees together as my panties grew too wet to absorb more honey, and it started to trickle down my thighs.

Master J nodded approvingly and showed me a hint of a smile. Taking up my leash, he led me to stand beside the sub whose hands were cuffed in front of him. "Boyhole," said Master J, "you may remove Trash's panties."

Boyhole smiled at me reassuringly and reached up beneath my skirt to find the waistband of my sodden panties. He pulled downward, but his hands were cuffed too close together, and the wet underwear wouldn't slip off over my round ass.

With an apologetic glance, he reached over to one hip and pulled the band down a few inches, then tugged down on the other side. Finally, he reached awkwardly behind me. I helped by turning my hips, and he dragged my panties off my butt, only for them to snag on the buttplug. I gasped as the fat plug pressed outward against my anus.

"Is there a problem, Boyhole?" Master J asked.

"No, master," he said. "It's just...."

Deciding to take the initiative, and hoping I wasn't asking for trouble, I turned my back to Boyhole so he could dislodge the waistband of my panties from the flange of the buttplug. Master J arched an eyebrow at me.

"True to form, Trash," he murmured. "Always looking out for others." He leaned in and tapped me on the nose with one finger, saying, "that's going to get you in trouble one of these days." He straightened and quirked his almost-smile. "Not today, though, at least not with me."

Boyhole had worked the honey-soaked panties down to my ankles, and I stepped out of them. He picked them up and handed them reverently to Master J, who lifted them to his nose and took a deep sniff, then put them in his pocket.

He led me to the open side of the big leather ottoman, unhooked my cuffs, and arranged me on my back. The furniture was just wide enough for my butt to be at one edge and my head--tipped back a little--at the other.

After attaching my cuffs to short chains on either side of the ottoman, Master J moved to my feet and hooked leather stirrups to eyelets at the corners of the bench, slipping the heels of my shoes into them so my legs were held comfortably open, my wrists confined at my sides.

I looked down between my open thighs at Dumb's pretty face, happy and eager, like the birthday girl regarding the biggest present. She scooted forward on her knees and began to lap at my honey-soaked cunt like a kitten slurping at a saucer of milk.

I laid my head back and looked up at the blind, dildo-faced sub, kneeling above me. He sat quietly, waiting for instructions. Boyhole knelt to my right.

Master J sat on a wicker chair to my left and laid his cane across my tits again. I flinched at the touch, but he only brushed it back and forth across my nipples, teasing them until they firmed and stood up proudly.

It didn't take long for the first orgasm to rise--though Dumb's cunnilingus was clumsy compared to Demarcus'--but, just as it was about to burst, Master J's cane went 'Tap, Tap, Tap' directly on my turgid nipples. "Oh!" I squeaked, startled, and my orgasm receded slightly.

A minute or so later, Dumb's sloppy but eager attentions brought my climax up again--so close--but the cane came down again: 'Tap, Tap, Tap.' I was ready for it this time, but it struck harder, too, stinging my nips and forcing my climax back down. "...ohhhh..." I moaned, my hips thrusting themselves at Dumb's open mouth.

She licked me furiously, shifting back and forth between shoving her tongue as deep as she could into my sopping cunt and lashing it against my tiny clit-boner. My orgasm decided to stop fucking around, and I could feel it bearing down on me like a runaway freight train.

Here it comes, I thought as my feet strained against the stirrups, lifting my hips so high Dumb had to kneel up to reach me. 'TAP!' The cane smacked me hard across the tits, and I squealed, but my climax would not be denied.

"OH, FUCK!" I screeched as I came, my pussy clenching against nothing, my ass chomping down on the fat buttplug. "Uh, uh, UUUUH!" I grunted. 'TAP, TAP, TAP,' went the cane, sending sharp spikes of pain through my hyper-sensitive nipples, and a new round of spasms wracked me. "Oh, fucking fuck...," I gasped, my asshole chewing on the plug like a dog with a bone.

Everyone watched me as I twitched and moaned through my orgasm. When I settled, Master J stroked the cane lightly across my nipples, and I shuddered, goosebumps quivering down my back, pussy clenching in anticipation.

"Very nice, Trash," he murmured, stroking the hard cane ceaselessly back and forth across my nipples, "very nice. That's one. Let's have another from you, shall we? Boyhole, switch places with Dumb."

I lifted my head slightly to see Dumb--her face glistening from nose to chin with my girl cum--move to the end of the ottoman above my head, while Boyhole took her place, standing between my legs.

I looked up at him. He was a lean, muscular young man of about twenty--naked--except for a light leather bandolier, of sorts, cross-crossing his chest so the straps covered his nipples. I couldn't see the purpose of it until I realized that his nipples were pierced, the rings locked to the bandolier so that, every time he moved, the straps would tug on the nipple rings. I shivered and squirmed uncomfortably at the thought of wearing such a thing.

Master J tapped his cane against my own stiff nipples in a light--almost monotonous--rhythm, only occasionally hard enough to make me flinch slightly. Boyhole stood there, looking down at my sloppy, open cunt with an expression of faint distaste, stroking his flaccid cock between his cuffed hands.

I looked down at his cock. It was quite large, though not at all hard yet. I looked up at him encouragingly, spreading my knees wider in invitation. 'Tap, Tap, Tap,' went Master J's cane on my nipples. I glanced at them and saw they were so pink they looked like they were glowing...they felt like they were glowing, too, each 'Tap' sending a tiny jolt of pleasure/pain flashing through my body.

I gazed up at Boyhole, my whole body vibrating with need. My knees strained apart as far as I could force them, my pelvis arching toward him. "Please," I thought, "please...." 'Tap, Tap, Tap,' went the cane. "Yes, sir," I whispered under my breath, "yes, sir,"and I felt my cunt gush with honey, opening wide in invitation. Boyhole actually took a half-step back, looking almost intimidated by my juicy hole.

"Fuckface," said Master J mildly, watching my incandescent nipples attentively as he 'Tap, Tap, Tapped' the cane against them. The blind, dildo-faced sub sat up straighter. "It appears that Boyhole requires your assistance in completing his task. Dumb, you may help him."

Dumb stood and took Fuckface by the arm, guiding him to a kneeling position behind Boyhole. Awkwardly, hands cuffed behind her, Dumb fumbled a tube of lube from atop a table, and, as Fuckface crouched, smeared it liberally on his face dildo. With her shoulder, she nudged Boyhole, who leaned forward over me, limp dick dangling, and planted his cuffed hands on the ottoman between my waist and my bound right wrist. As I peered past him, I couldn't help noticing his hard muscled torso, six pack abs, and taut flanks. 'Tap, Tap, Tap,' the cane gently punished my flaming nips.

Dumb gripped Fuckface by the dildo and placed it between Boyhole's buttcheeks. She moved behind him and leaned against his shoulders. Boyhole's face twisted, and he arched his back, muscles writhing beneath his skin. 'Tap, Tap, Tap,' the cane rang against my nipples like the clangor of some mighty bell, and the dreadful power of those tiny impacts jarred me to the very bone.

Boyhole grimaced and gasped as Dumb pushed Fuckface forward, and my soppy cunt responded sympathetically, opening even wider and gushing fluid down my ass cheeks. "Please, please," I begged in my mind. 'Tap, Tap, Tap,' the cane smacked against my nips. Was Master J striking them harder now, or were they just more sensitive, more inflamed? I looked down and saw they were now both an angry red.