Loving Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been great, Lars," Rusty replied, and the two men gripped fists for a moment. "Austin asked me to bring his new sub by for you to take a look. This is Trash."

Lars looked me over for an instant or two, then said, "Hmm. Okay, undress it and strap it down to the weight bench there." He gestured toward a padded gray bench. "I'll be back in a few minutes to give it a spin." Rusty nodded, and Lars strode out of the room.

Drawing me to my feet, Rusty unclipped my cuffs from behind my back. He slipped my bra straps off over my hands, then pushed my dress down over my hips until it puddled on the floor, and I was naked except for my gag, collar, cuffs and heels. He reattached the cuffs in front of me.

Leading me over to the bench, Rusty positioned me kneeling on it--wrists and knees together, elbows resting on the bench--and secured me so I knelt there with my plugged ass in the air. It didn't escape my notice that I was just the right height for a tall man to fuck either of my holes.

"Okay, Trash," Rusty said, "you just wait here until Lars gets back. I'm gonna find Bitch and have a little fun with her. See you later."

"Mmmp? Mphuh! Mmn!" I said, but he ignored me and strolled out the door.

It seemed like a long time that I knelt there naked, bound and waiting, my heart pounding with dread and my aching boobs hanging heavily beneath me. My hair fell over my face, so I heard--rather than saw--the door open beside me. I assumed it was Lars, come back to 'give it a spin,' but when stubby, clothed legs walked in front of me, I realized it was Feston.

"Mmm," he said, walking in a circle around me. "Is your master neglecting you, my little piece of Trash?" I trembled as he trailed his fingers down my side, then gripped a handful of my right asscheek and squeezed. "Mmm, such a shame," he went on. "Why don't I keep you company for a while?"

He took hold of the buttplug and pulled so the fat part of it pressed hard against the inside of my sphincter. I groaned, and he chuckled as he jiggled it rapidly, in and out, sending quivering jolts through my guts. He entertained himself this way for a few minutes, then allowed the buttplug to settle snugly back into my asshole. He squeezed my ass some more, stroked my wet slit with his fingertips, probed my cunt with one finger, then squatted next to me and began to diddle my dangling tits.

"These are just lovely, Trash," he said, "young and firm." He palmed one boob and squeezed, then the other. "I bet they sting right now don't they?" I didn't respond, and he slapped my left breast sharply. "Don't they?"

"Mm!" I cried through the gag, "mmhmm!"

Feston chuckled. "Well, Trash," he said, "I'm going to have to leave before Lars returns, but I have a little treat for you."

He moved to my head and took hold of my hair, using it to lift my head and brushing the hair out of my eyes so I could see him. He rummaged in his jacket pocket and drew out a short chain with a complicated looking clamp on each end. "Do you know what this is, Trash?" he asked, and I shook my head slightly. "Do you?" he asked again shaking my head and pulling my hair painfully.

"Mm-mm!" I answered.

"Well," he crooned, "let me show you."

He let go of my head and moved back to my side, crouching down. I watched past my arms as he squeezed one of the clips and the jaws opened wide. Taking hold of one nipple, he pulled hard on it, stretching it out. "Mmm! Mmn, mnph!" I protested but he placed the clip--just where my nipple ended and my aureole began--and let it close. "MMNM!" I squealed, jerking helplessly against my bonds. "MMPH!" He just chuckled jovially and walked around to my other side.

After repeating the process with my other nip--over my muffled squeals of objection--Feston stood and crossed to a rack of free weights. Selecting a small, three-pound barbell, he brought it back, showed it to me, then placed it carefully across the chain connecting my tits. Slowly, he let the weight settle, pulling my tits down until the barbell sat on the bench, and both my breasts were pulled tight against one another and distended grotesquely below me, my bruised nipples stretched out so they were more than an inch long.

"There you go, Trash," he said cheerfully, giving one nipple a flick that made me squeal into my gag, "you're all set for Lars, now." He stood and gave my ass a light slap. "Have fun!" He laughed and sauntered out the door.

I knelt there, gasping and shuddering, as I struggled to deal with the pain. The clamps were some kind of diabolical design that squeezed tighter the more weight pulled against them, and I could see that my nipples had gone a dark purple--the color of a bad bruise.

I crouched there for what seemed like hours, breathing in short little gasps, tears trickling down my cheeks and pain roaring in my head far to loudly for any thought other than the dread of what Lars might do to me when he returned, and an even greater terror that Feston would come back.

Eventually, the door opened again, and I saw Lars' muscular, bare legs and long, dangling cock as he walked around me. He gave the buttplug a couple of taps and squeezed my ass, crouched beside me and examined the nipple clamps, giving each a light tug that sent agony twisting through my tits and jolts of pleasure/pain shooting into my core. Then he grabbed my hair as Feston had, and lifted my head.

Piercing blue eyes stared into mine for a long moment, then Lars rumbled, "Be silent. Do not cum," he said. "If you cum, there will be punishment."

I stared at him in horror. If he fucked me--if he touched me at all--I was going to cum. There was no doubt whatsoever. I had spent years training my body to cum easily and often, and never made any attempt to learn how not to cum. Today, I had almost cum a second time while Dumb was licking me, and I might have cum when Feston played with my nipples, if he'd been a little gentler. Right this very moment, I was close to cumming just from the sexual tension of the situation. Tears welled up and dripped down my face, but Lars' expression didn't change, and, after a few seconds, he let my head drop. When he stood, I saw that his cock was half-hard, and I marveled at its length. It must be nearly a foot long when it was fully hard.

Moving behind me, Lars squeezed my asscheeks in both hands, then gave each one a sharp slap. It stung, but the pain was nothing compared to my nips. Taking a knee, he examined my leaking slit. Wetting one finger in my juices--and, no doubt, some of Boyhole's cum--he slid it inside me, working it around in my channel, which was, of course, very tight, especially with the plug in my ass. I couldn't believe how good his finger felt inside me, sliding in and out, pressed hard into my g-spot by the fat part of the buttplug.

I groaned--I started to groan, but stopped myself--and chewed the gag trying to stay quiet. He slid his finger out, then came back with two fingers--one a little dry, at first--and I squirmed, the effort of staying quiet making me feel like my head would explode.

In and out, went the two slimy fingers, in and out, and the orgasm lurking in my core grew and began to rise. I chewed at my gag and tried to concentrate on my agonized nipples, but the pain in my tits had somehow become a part of the orgasm, and thinking about it just drew me closer to cumming.

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly hold back from cumming another instant, Lars pulled his fingers from my twat and stood up. "Here it comes", I thought. I took a deep breath, trying to brace myself. An instant later, I felt his warm, spongy cockhead nestle between my folds, and I trembled, feeling my orgasm rise to meet the magnificent cock of this magnificent man. "But I mustn't cum," I thought, "I mustn't cum!"

Lars pressed his cock into my tight hole, and it slid past the buttplug's constriction easily. As the ridge of his cockhead thumped past my g-spot, I gasped, then bit down hard on the gag to shut myself up. "It's right there," I screamed in my mind, "my orgasm is right there! Don't cum! Don't cum!" I tried desperately to push it down, to hold it back.

Deeper into my tight, juicy cunt slid the giant's cock, forcing me open wider and wider until the thickest part of it drew even with the fattest part of the buttplug, both girths pressing firmly into my g-spot. My entire body shook with the effort not to cum.

He went deep--not as deep as he could have gone, and not as deep as Demarcus had gone yesterday--but deep. Then, he started to fuck me. On his third stroke, I came.

It wasn't a little orgasm--not at all an orgasm that might have gone unnoticed--but a mind-blowing, full-body, 2-minute-long extravaganza of an orgasm. I couldn't have disobeyed Lars' orders more obviously if I'd tried.

He stopped fucking as soon as it started, holding still inside me as my pussy rippled and squeezed him, trying its very best to milk the cum out of him. He remained motionless in me--the fattest part of his dick pressed into my g-spot--until we both felt the very last spasm of my pussy, then he drew his cock slowly out of me.

I panted through my nose, head hanging, still terrified of the punishment Lars had threatened, but as enervated by the aftermath of that orgasm as if I'd just survived a near drowning.

He moved to my head and lifted it by my hair again. I let it hang--too lost to care that the pulled hair hurt my scalp--and stared at his glossy, rigid cock, pointed at my face.

Squatting, Lars lifted my head a little more so he could catch my eyes. His expression was cold. "You came," he said. "Now, you must be punished."

He kept holding my hair, staring into my eyes, until I said, "Mm, mmm." In my head, it was, "yes, sir," and I felt my well-trained cunt leak a few more drops of fluid down my legs.

Lars understood me--I supposed doms must get used to interpreting gagged mumbles--and gave me a tiny nod before lowering my head gently so it hung down once more.

He left, then, and I just crouched there and waited. My tits hurt, my ass was still stuffed, but my pussy glowed with satisfaction, and I thought I could feel the hint of another orgasm building already. What was I going to do? If I was going to be punished every time I came, my new life was likely to be even more miserable than my life at Rockmorton had been.

More tears formed and dripped, landing on my bound forearms. I really was 'Trash,' I thought: a failure as a ballerina because of my stupid big tits and fat butt; a failure as a daughter because of--I had no idea why--and now even a failure as a disgusting whore. I had thought I might taste a little of the exciting, adventurous life I'd glimpsed when I watched my sister, Autumn, with her men, but it was not meant to be. Not for me.

My head hung--and my tears fell, and my pussy oozed--for a long time, it seemed, before the door opened again. Once again, my head was lifted by the hair, but this time, it was Rusty. He was naked, his cock still half-hard and covered with a foamy white froth. It looked like he'd cum in Bitch's pussy and just kept fucking her until his semen was whipped into a creamy meringue.

"Well, Trash," Rusty said somberly. "Looks like you've got yourself into some trouble already, huh?"

"Mm, mmm," I said, my willing cunt juicing reliably at the words.

Rusty looked at me for a good long moment as he squatted there holding my head up by the hair. Finally, he reached up and wiped a tear from my cheek with his thumb.

"Look, doll," he said, "Lars says you've got to be punished, and this is his house, so...well, you've got to be punished, and it's going to be a public thing, with everybody watching."

He smoothed the sweaty hair off my forehead and thumbed a tear off my other cheek. "But you belong to me--to us--and I say what's punishment for you, and what's not, at least when Austin's not around, understand?"

Hope welled up in me, and...something else. I belonged to them? ...to Rusty and Austin and--oh, how my pussy quivered--to Demarcus?

My lip twitched against the chewed plastic of the ball gag, and tears flowed down my cheeks, and my juicy cunt leaked, and my nipples screamed in muted agony...and I nodded at Rusty. "Mmhmm," I said.

"Good girl," he said, grinning, and lowered my head gently until it hung down once again, and I was staring at my stretched out tits, nipples so purple they were almost black.

Rusty went away for a few minutes, and, when he came back, he crouched beside me. "Okay, doll," he said, "I'm going to take the nipple clamps off now, and it's going to hurt...a lot."

"...m mm?" I asked.

"Yeah," Rusty said. "When the blood rushes back in, it's gonna hurt. You ready?"

I took a deep breath, and said, "Mmm."

Slowly, he lifted the weight from the chain, and my tits returned to their normal shape. I was relieved to see they weren't stuck in some weird, elongated form, though my nipples were still horribly squished.

Rusty took hold of the clamp on my left nipple and said, "Okay, here goes." He squeezed the clamp and removed it. For a moment, I felt nothing...then a wave of pain stabbed through my tit, and I screamed into my gag. This was the worst pain I had ever felt. It was worse than any scraped knee or bumped head I'd ever experienced. It was worse than Master J's 'Tap, Tap, Tapping.' It was worse than...anything.

I screamed again, and, halfway through it, Rusty removed the other clamp. The pain doubled...tripled. I bucked and squealed, every jostle of my tits making the pain even worse.

While I was preoccupied with my screaming nips, Rusty released me from the rest of my bonds, and soon he was helping me to stand shakily beside the weight bench.

"Mm-mm, mn mm mm mmn?" I grunted, leaning so heavily against him he was almost carrying me.

"No, doll," he said gently, "we can't go home, yet. We have to see this through. Come on. You can do this."

Slowly, Rusty led me out of the weight room, down the short hallway, and across the sunroom to the French door. Outside, I could see that all the doms and subs had gathered around the pool to see me punished. Standing in front, face grim, like an angry, naked god, was Lars.

Rusty drew me to a halt just inside the center window of the doors that led outside. Holding my arm, he leaned close and said, "Okay, my pretty doll, you take your position here until you hear your cue. Be humble. Do as you're told. I'll take care of the rest." He stood and re-fastened the cuffs behind my back, then took a step toward the door. But he stopped, turned back and caught my eyes. "One more thing," he said. "If you wanna cum, you cum...anytime, anywhere. Understand?"

I stared at him for a long moment, and for that time, as our eyes stayed locked to one another, my heart soared. "Mm, mmm," I said.

Rusty grinned. "Good girl."

As he opened the door and walked out, I sank to my knees and took my submissive position, looking up through my lashes at Lars and the rest of the throng. Rusty strode up in front of them like an MC taking the mike, leaving the door open so I could hear.

"My fellows!" he called out in a surprisingly loud voice that carried over the crowd and down the grassy slope to the beach and the lovely blue ocean beyond. "My fellow Masters...and Mistresses." He raised his arms high, and a small wave of applause crept through the audience.

"Today," Rusty said, "we have come together to witness and participate in the submission of those who desire to be worthy...and those who are worthy of desire!" He raised his arms once again, and a slightly louder applause sounded.

"But, when those who strive, fail...when they fall short of our expectations, Masters and Mistresses, what must occur?" Rusty intoned.

"Punishment." said the throng in low murmurs and a few loud shouts, and I trembled where I knelt, as submissive as I knew how to be, and as terrified--and aroused--as I'd ever been in my life.

"Allow me to introduce Trash, Masters and Mistresses!" he shouted, gesturing toward me. Glancing over, he gave a slight nod, and I struggled to my feet and made my way as gracefully as I could to stand beside Rusty. He pointed toward the hard stone of the patio, and I hastily knelt and bowed my head, though I still peeked through my lashes at the crowd.

"Trash," Rusty declaimed, "is an anal virgin!" Some applause sounded, punctuated by one voice that shouted, "Fuck, yeah!"

"Stand up, Trash," Rusty said, "bend over and show your pretty ass!"

I obeyed, jumping to my feet, turning and bending over, even though I wasn't sure why I was doing it. Rusty turned to me and nudged the insides of my ankles with his toe, and I shifted to spread my legs a little more.

"Trash," announced Rusty, wiggling the buttplug, "has been wearing this plug since early this morning when your good friend and mine, Master Austin, put it in her pretty little asshole." A few scattered cheers sounded.

"Today," Rusty called, turning back to the crowd, "we are auctioning off Trash's anal virginity!" He strutted back and forth a bit, then shouted, "TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!"

The crowd erupted in a roar of applause, and Rusty allowed it to continue for a moment before making quelling motions. "The winner of this auction," he announced, "will deliver Trash's punishment." He held up a leather paddle, smooth on one side, but with metal studs on the other. He turned the smooth side toward the crowd. "Ten strokes with this side," he flipped the paddle around to show the studs, "and three with this!" A great deal of applause came from the crowd, and I cringed to realize how much they craved my pain.

"Then," continued Rusty, "the winner will remove this plug," he twanged the buttplug, and I flinched visibly, "and fuck this virgin asshole!"

The crowd roared, and my wet, slutty cunt dripped at the thought that all these men wanted to fuck me in the ass.

Randy turned back and murmured for me to kneel again. I obeyed, then he did a long, tedious auctioneer thing that I largely ignored, in favor of watching the crowd. A lot of the men--and some the women--watched me hungrily, and my pussy twitched, knowing that--in this moment, at least--those people wanted to fuck me more than anything else in the world.

I should have known, though; when the auction ended, Feston won my ass.

They put me in a stocks, of sorts, made from two polished wooden boards hinged together with a larger hole in the center for my neck, and smaller ones to each side for my wrists. The contraption was suspended by chains from one of the gazebos, so the crowd could gather round and get a clear view of my stooped, naked body from all angles. Rusty made me bend over and put my head and hands in the thing, then they closed it on me and padlocked it shut. A spreader bar between my ankles held my legs apart. I was still wearing my heels, so my plugged ass and pussy stuck up on full display.

When I was secured, Rusty squatted in front of me, low enough for me to be able to see his face. "Okay, doll," he said. "Feston won the auction, so he owns you for one hour." He hesitated for a moment. "I guess you know he's not a kind man...."

"Mmhmm," I said past my gag, drooling spit that dripped off my chin and formed a puddle on the dry stones of the patio.

"Don't worry," he went on, "I'll be right here...and remember, no matter what anyone says, you're allowed to cum as much as you want, okay?"

I nodded awkwardly. Rusty nodded back, stood, and disappeared from my field of vision.

Then Feston appeared, smiling his mean little smile. "Hello again, Trash," he sneered. "It looks like you and I are going to have some more fun together." With that, he slapped my hanging breast hard, then the other one. I squealed into the gag and tried pointlessly to jerk away. He slapped my tits again--left, right--and again--left, right--and again...until they both turned bright pink and I was shaking and bawling like a baby. Then Feston started slapping my face, too--left cheek, left tit, right cheek, right tit--over and over, until my cheeks burned and my boobs ached like they'd been trampled by horses.