Loving Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning, I thrust my hips up at Boyhole. He glanced down me--taking in my flushed, pleading face; my plump breasts with their enraged nipples; my gaping pussy dripping with honey--then closed his eyes tightly and groaned again as Fuckface impaled his asshole. 'Tap, Tap, Tap,' Master J rapped out on my bosom, and every impact shook me right down to that secret place in my belly where the orgasms were born.

Boyhole's body began to shift rhythmically above me as Dumb shoved Fuckface's head back and forth, driving the dildo into his butt. I glanced down to see his cock finally getting hard. 'Tap, Tap Tap,' spoke the cane to my nipples in its single word of pain, and my pussy gushed desperately, gaping like a hungry chick.

'Tap, Tap, Tap,' went the cane, and I bit my lip hard, wanting to scream with pain and need, eyes locked on Boyhole's slowly burgeoning rod of pink meat. It was big: every bit as long as Demarcus', but not quite as thick. It was almost hard, now, and I thought I could see a tiny droplet of cock cream beginning to form at the tip.

'Tap, Tap, Tap,' went the cane. I whimpered, my nipples screaming with agony, but shooting bolts of electric pleasure into my core. My pelvis thrust itself upward over and over, begging, and my mouth flooded with saliva so a trickle of drool escaped my mouth and trickled down my cheek. 'Tap, Tap, Tap.'

Finally--finally--I saw Dumb's slender, cuffed hands reach around Boyhole's hip to grasp his cock around the base. He groaned, eyes still squeezed tightly shut, and his cock--at long last--finished its journey to rigidity. 'Tap, Tap, Tap,' Master J rapped at my nips, and my hips jerked helplessly at each small impact. I stared at the fat, pink cockhead as the droplet of dick juice grew. 'Tap, Tap, Tap,' the cane told my tits, and I groaned. "Please, please," I whimpered as Boyhole's drop of pre-cum released and dripped onto my stomach between mons and belly button. 'Tap, Tap, Tap."

Dumb tugged at Boyhole's cock, aiming it at my pussy, then she shoved her hips forward against the back of Fuckface's head, and I felt the fat, spongy cockhead squelch into my dripping fuckhole. "Ahhhh, goood," I moaned, and pushed my hips at him, my wet folds enveloping his tip. 'Tap, Tap, Tap,' my nipples shrieked in pain.

Dumb stood awkwardly twisted behind Fuckface, pulled back on his head, then shoved hard. Boyhole grunted, and his rigid cock plunged into me, fighting for space with the buttplug filling my ass. "Ahh, god...oh fuckohfuckohhhh...," I moaned, pushing, thrusting up against the hot, throbbing cock. 'TAP, Tap, Tap," Master J beat his rhythm of agony into my pulsing, quivering body.

"Give, give, pleaseplease...," I babbled, thrusting, spreading, whimpering, strands of blonde hair plastered across my sweaty face. 'TAP, tap, TAP," rapped the cane. "Oh, GOD! ...oh, pleeeease...," I whined.

Boyhole began to move on his own, now, shifting his hips in little arcs, fucking my tight, wet hole with short, sharp jabs while fucking his own ass with the dildo as Dumb held Fuckface's head firmly in place. '...tap, tap, TAP!' Master J varied the cane's intensity randomly, and my entire body thrummed with terrible, wonderful, agonizing ecstasy. "Ohh, fuuuck...ohhh me ohhh me oh fuuuu-uh-uck," I muttered nonsensically. 'tap, TAP! TAP!'

Dumb pressed harder against Fuckface's head, and Boyhole groaned, leaning into me and fucking me harder, with longer strokes. 'TAP! tap...tap.' "Oooooh, yessss," I hissed, meeting him stroke for stroke, my hips aching with my involuntary attempts to spread my knees wider. 'tap, TAP! tap.'

My nipples felt like they'd been lit on fire, burning like candles on a birthday cake. 'Tap, tap, TAP!' My orgasm sat locked in my core like a basketball stuck in its net, the shifting pressure in my asshole and pussy striving to dislodge it, even as the awful, incredible 'Tap, Tap, Tapping' of Master J's cane prevented it bursting forth.

I whimpered and pulled at my bound wrists, squirming mindlessly. 'Tap, TAPTAP!' I tossed my head, hair sticking across my flushed face, and glimpsed a sizable crowd that had gathered outside the gazebo to observe us.

Something inside me reacted to the watching throng, and a wave of shame washed through me. What a nasty slut I must look, bound and stuffed and tortured, but squirming and begging shamelessly for more. Strangely, the flood of humiliation only fed my looming orgasm, and it seemed to grow larger and stronger inside me, until I thought I would explode. 'Tap, Tap, TAP!' went the relentless cane.

Dumb pushed hard on Fuckface's head, forcing the face-dildo deep into Boyhole's ass. He groaned and thrust hard into my cunt, and I felt him sink finally all the way inside me, his pelvis pressing firmly into my clit. Yesterday, Demarcus had been the first man ever to put his cock in me, and--while it had been very big--Boyhole's dick was almost its equal...and today my asshole was filled with a medium-large buttplug. I was stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey, even without the massive orgasm swelling in my core.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhh," I whispered, grinding my swollen clit into Boyhole's hairy pubes. "Ohhh, give...me fuuuck...." 'TAP! tap, tap.'

Taking a firm grip on the leather strap at the back of Fuckface's mask, Dumb began to shift her hips back and forth, the powerful motion shoving the dildo into Boyhole's boy hole and forcing him in and out of my girl hole. They fucked me hard, and they fucked me deep--three bodies striving to drive that big, fat cock deep into my glowing core. 'Tap, TAP, tap.'

Boyhole drew back, forcing the dildo deep into his rectum, until his cockhead rested just inside my twat, then... 'Tap, TAP, tap' ...I groaned and squirmed as he pushed forward again, filling me, emptying himself. Again and again--empty, full, 'Tap, tap, TAP', empty, full, 'TAP, tap, tap'.

All five of us now found a rhythm: in, out, 'tap, TAP, Tap', in, out, 'TAPTAP, tap', a little faster each time, my orgasm growing and growing, but never quite able to break past the relentless, intolerable, throbbing pain in my tits. "...oooooooh, god, soooooo full..." I groaned, "soooooo gooooood...so fucking full, ohhhh."

I had no sense of how long it went on; it seemed like hours, but, at some point, I heard a beeping noise, and everything stopped, Boyhole's cockhead remaining just barely lodged inside me. My eyes popped open, and I stared around in confusion. "What? Don't...why?" I stammered, looking over at Master J, but he was looking across me at something. I looked there, too, and saw Rusty, holding up his beeping watch. "Time's up," he said, grinning.

"NOOOOO!" I screeched, and shoved my cunt desperately at Boyhole's fuckstick. "No, please...please, Rusty, give...." I worked my pelvis up and down, barely feeling the tip of Boyhole's dick touching the sloppy wet pit of my vulva. I met Rusty's eyes and begged, "Please, please," I pleaded, "please Rusty...I need, oh god please give don't stop please!...." I tugged helplessly at my bonds, trying to grab the cock and make it fuck me. I twisted and whined. Master J watched Rusty, who grinned down at me for what seemed a long time before finally shutting off the alarm.

"Okay, doll," he said, "since you asked so nicely, five more minutes."

I looked at Master J, who nodded at Rusty. 'Tap, Tap, Tap,' went the cane on my nipples, and I gasped. After only a few moments without it, the pain was incredible. My nipples felt as if they'd been crushed beneath a truck's tires. "AHHHHH!" I shrieked, and Boyhole rammed his big cock deep inside me, so hard my body jolted away from him and the cuffs bit into my wrists.

'Tap, TAP, tap,' Master J instructed, and my studious nipples obediently repeated their lesson of PAIN. I looked down at them and saw they were now a dark plum color--almost purple--and I wondered how they could hurt so much and still hurt so much more every time the cane touched them. 'TAP, tap, tap.'

Still keeping his eyes carefully shut, Boyhole settled in to fuck me--and himself--in earnest, drawing his pole out slowly as his asshole swallowed Fuckface's dildo, then slamming into me with a gasp as the dildo sucked out of his butt... 'TAP, tap, Tap'...and I gleefully rammed my aching cunt into him with every thrust.

I was gasping and dripping sweat as I strained against my bonds, and, as Boyhole heaved and grunted over me, sweat dripped from his nose and chin onto my breasts. Several drops fell on my ravished nipples, and I felt each one land--a tiny, cool splash in parched a desert of agony. 'Tap, tap, tap.'

Boyhole groaned and threw his head back, then started fucking us really hard. Inexperienced as I was, I couldn't imagine being fucked so hard in the ass, much less doing it to myself on a hard plastic dildo.

"Yes," I whispered as my enormous orgasm swelled, reaching for the surface, "yesss." 'tap, TAP, tap.' "No," I murmured to the tapping, to my screaming, molten nipples, "nooo."

My clit kissed Boyhole's pelvis with each thrust--empty, full, empty, full--and the pain and the fear and the shame faded to a dull background roar, and the only things in the world I really noticed were my pussy...my vagina...my womanhood--empty, full, empty, full--and my throbbing, turgid clit, and my stuffed-full ass...and my orgasm.

"OH GOD!" I screamed as I came. "OH GOD!"

Every muscle in my body went rigid, then began to spasm and writhe like I was having a fit. My tits flopped wildly, sending jolts of pain through me. My pussy clamped down so hard on Boyhole's cock, he yelped, then squealed and started dumping hot semen into me, still thrusting himself strongly back and forth on Fuckface's dildo.

"OH, FUUUCK!" I shrieked, "OH, GOD, OH GOD, OH, FUCK!"

It lasted forever, that orgasm. It lasted the rest of my life. Then, it tore me apart, and put me back together a different person.

Boyhole collapsed atop me, our sweat mingling--breathing one another's gasping breaths--our hearts pounding together. His heartbeat pulsed in his cock as it slowly deflated, and I felt every beat, both in my spasming pussy and in my hypersensitive breasts. After a few long moments, I noticed how much his weight was hurting my bruised tits, and I started to laugh. Rusty laughed, too, loud and long, and Master J joined us an instant later. Laughter spread through the gathered crowd, and--heavy atop me--Boyhole's chest shook with silent chuckles as his softening dick slipped out of me and a stream of cum trickled out of my cunt and down my ass cheeks.

Rusty and Master J had to work together to lift Boyhole off me, but, as they set him on his feet, Dumb darted past and began to lap the cum from my still-spasming hole. I groaned and twitched my hips, arching my back and letting my gushing pussy beg for more.

Dumb was more than happy to give my juicy cunt what it wanted, and I came again--very hard--as she gave my quivering clit a tongue lashing. I might have cum yet again, if she'd kept smacking her tongue against my love button like that, but Rusty's damned watch went off again, and, with a chuckle, he said, "Okay, folks, time's up."

Master J unchained me from the furniture, and Rusty helped me up. My knees wobbled so badly, he had to hold me up as Master J cuffed my hands behind me again. After a moment, Rusty carefully released me, and I wobbled unsteadily on my heels as I felt runnels of cum trickle down the insides of my thighs.

Master J stepped close to me, still holding my leash. He caressed my breasts, and I flinched and whimpered at the twin spears of agony that shot through my body at his touch. He placed one finger beneath my chin and tipped my head up, then placed a firm, but gentle, kiss on my lips.

"You and I, Trash, are going to spend more time together in the future," he said gravely, meeting my eyes, "of that you may be sure. Train hard to be ready. Do you understand?"

I shuddered and whispered, "Yes, sir," and my pussy clenched at the words--and at thought of what Master J would do to me next time we met. He nodded, then handed my leash back to Rusty.

Rusty gave a small tug on my leash to get me moving, and I tottered along behind him as we proceeded up the gentle slope toward the mansion. My bra and the top of my dress were still bunched around my waist, and my bruised nipples flagrantly poked out ahead of me, each one at the center of a broad horizontal red cane stripe that slashed across each breast. I could feel every breeze that touched them, and a little jab of pain stabbed each tit with every step I took.

We passed other gazebos and outdoor furniture where extraordinary sexual displays were taking place, and I stared at the torments and contortions some of the subs endured. One very small Asian woman had been suspended by ropes in such a way that two men could stand in front and behind her and fuck both her holes at once, bouncing her back and forth between them as if they were playing a game of table tennis. A curvy redhead with enormous boobs was bound spreadeagled while a skinny blonde sat on her face and three men took turns slapping her pussy with crops. Every strike against her flaming red sex made her flinch and moan into the other woman's dripping snatch.

After a while, our slow promenade took us past the huge swimming pool, where a number of astonishingly beautiful men and women--mostly naked--lounged and sipped fruity drinks. Their eyes lingered on my plump, abused titties as we passed.

When we had nearly reached the French doors leading from the pool area to the mansion, we saw Feston and his tiny, pale sub. She was suspended upside down from the frame of one of the gazebos, legs split wide, hands still cuffed behind her back, as a statuesque, naked Black woman wearing a huge black strap-on fucked her mouth and ate her pussy.

Feston spotted us passing, and his gaze snagged on my abused tits. Leaving his sub, he crossed to us, and Rusty tugged me to a halt as he approached.

"Ah, Rusty, you've been busy, I see," Feston said jovially, gaze locked on my purpled nipples and the red stripe across my tits. "May I?" He gestured toward my chest, and a chill of dread shot through me.

I looked up a Rusty, silently pleading for him to say 'no,' but he just grinned and said, "Of course, Feston. Hmm...let's say, tits only, five minutes."

"Wonderful," Feston said, and I whimpered as his thick fingers reached toward my breasts. I looked up at his fleshy red face and saw the greedy cruelty there, and I knew he was going to hurt me.

"Stand up straight, Trash," murmured Rusty, and I obeyed, taking a deep breath and thrusting my tits toward the heavy, red-faced dom. He gave me a hard little smile and brushed his broad thumbs lightly across the very tips of my nipples.

The pain was incredible. My belly clinched as my entire body tried to flinch away, and I made a strange noise, like a whimper that wanted to be a scream. "Mmm," crooned Feston in satisfaction.

Delicately, with thumb and forefinger, he gripped each nipple and pinched lightly. "AHHH!" I cried, and my knees buckled. I barely caught myself before collapsing to the stone patio, but my weight came down hard against my pinched nipples, and Feston tightened his grip, refusing to let them go. "OOOOW!" I howled, as I caught my balance and thrust my chest at him, trying to relieve some of the pressure. Grinning, Feston pulled up, forcing me to tiptoe awkwardly in my heels. "Ow, ow, please, sir...please," I whimpered, but he only pulled and pinched harder, grinning cruelly.

Pulling my nips up so my tits were nearly level with my chin, the burly dom began to roll and twist them between his fingers, smiling meanly at my whimpered protests. Each hard pull and twist shot spears of agony through my body, but, even as I swallowed my screams, a new orgasm began to build in my core, and my cunt gushed. The streams of cum and honey tricking down my legs reached my shoes, and my toes squelched as I struggled to tiptoe as high as I could.

Grinning broadly, Feston lowered my nipples a little, so I could stand properly, but then he began to jostle my breasts roughly, nipples still pinched firmly between his fat fingers. "OOOOH!" I screeched, "oh, please...OW!...oh, god, please, sir...OOOW!"

"She's awfully noisy," Feston frowned as he pulled my nipples apart until my tits were pointing in opposite directions. "I have gags, if you'd like to borrow one."

"Good idea," said Rusty.

"Over there," said Feston, nodding toward the gazebo where his little sub appeared to be having a protracted orgasm, "in the box on the table."

Rusty laid my leash over Feston's shoulder and ambled over to a cardboard box on one of the tables, as the burly dom jerked up and down on my nipples to make my tits bounce. "Oh! Ow! Oh, god!" I yelped helplessly, the intense pain tangling together with the ball of pleasure growing in my core. There was so much honey flowing down my legs now I wondered if I would become dehydrated.

Rusty rummaged in the box, then returned with a medium-sized red ball gag. He held it up in front of my face, and I could see teeth marks in the rubber ball. "Open up, Trash," he said, and I opened my mouth wide, grunting and staggering as Feston gave my nips a particularly brutal twist-and-yank.

Rusty fitted the ball behind my teeth, then buckled the strap behind my head. Feston continued to pinch, twist and jerk at my nipples, making me stagger and wobble on my heels until tears flowed down my cheeks, and I tasted their salt mixed with the plastic flavor of the gag. "Mmph!" I cried, "mmmnnm mmmm!"

My pussy was clenching and weeping copiously when I finally heard the beeping from Rusty's watch. That had only been five minutes? "Mm! Mmmmph!" I pleaded, but the dom only smiled as he gave my outraged nipples one more vicious jostle.

Finally, Feston let go of my tits, and I sagged as he lifted my leash off his shoulder and handed it back to Rusty. "You can keep the gag," Feston told Rusty. "You're going to need it if you're planning to introduce her to Lars."

"Thanks," said Rusty, and gave a little wave as he tugged my leash and led me toward the house. As I stumbled away, I saw that Feston's brunette sub was hanging limply--perhaps unconscious after her orgasm--as the black girl continued to fuck her face with the strap-on.

Rusty led me through the French doors into a large, airy sunroom with pink tile floors and comfortable indoor/outdoor furnishings. As soon as she saw us, a gorgeous naked blonde with enormous breasts dropped to her knees in the familiar submissive pose. "Master Rusty," she said, head bowed, "welcome. How may I serve you?"

"Hello, Bitch," said Rusty. "Is Master Lars available?"

"He's in the weight room, Master," said Bitch. "Shall I escort you?"

Rusty waved a hand dismissively. "I know where it is," he said, "carry on."

Bitch leapt to her feet and bustled out of the room, tits bobbing, and Rusty led me down a short hallway to our left until we came to a glassed-in room containing every piece of exercise equipment known to mankind.

There, in front of an enormous weight machine, stood a naked giant. My mouth dropped open as I stared through the glass at him. He must have been almost seven feet tall, wrapped in heavy muscles, and glistening with sweat as he lifted a stack of weights that probably totaled three times what I weighed. His long, blond hair and full beard made him look like some savage ancient Viking. Even more astonishing was the incredibly long cock that hung down between his legs, almost to his knees.

Rusty opened a glass door and ushered me through it. As we approached the giant, he gave me a nudge in the back, and I sank into my submissive pose at his side.

"Rusty," rumbled the giant, setting down the weights and picking up a towel. "How've you been, my friend?" he asked as he started to dry the sheen of sweat from his body. I stole glances through my lashes at his rippling muscles, and I felt cunt honey dripping onto my ankles.