All Comments on 'Loving Summer'

by Karob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t believe this is your first story. I loved it and hope you continue it!

Sluttykitty76Sluttykitty76over 1 year ago

I’m no critic but I really enjoyed the story anxiously awaiting more pls..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aside from the cute little title with its play on the word 'Summer,' I don't see how this had anything to do with the theme of the contest. Two star deduction even before we talk about the story itself, which was a solid four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story, and I hope you continue this into a series. However, I did not feel like the final sex scene delivered what was promised in the interactions with Austin. A bit too soft for my taste. Maybe show us a bit more of Austin the next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok ...

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Not a lot of training for Summer as a sub but perhaps you'll develop this in some sequels. A good start though and quite erotic.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

Exceptionally well written and stunningly erotic. Exquisite 5 star heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So silly but fun & exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKarob@Karob
I have always had a head full of sex fantasies. They wake me up in the wee hours of the morning, hot and tangled in sheets. They distract me during boring moments with thoughts of sweaty flesh, panting breaths and flushed skin. So, I’ve decided to try sharing them with all of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES