Loving The Corporate Prince Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking hot," Dustin breathed as my tongue ran across his Adam's apple and my hips moved wildly. His compliment made my already hot skin even hotter.

"You should see yourself," I began. "You wouldn't happen to have any condoms and lube would you?"

"As a matter of fact," Dustin began before I released him from my grip. He bent over and pulled out a side drawer from his nightstand revealing a myriad of pleasure toys, lubes, condoms, and reading material.

"You're quite the horndog, aren't you?" I laughed.

"What can I say, I was cursed with good looks and no one to love me so I took it upon myself to... Well..." Dustin's sentence trailed into a laugh.

Despite my heart breaking a little for him, I resisted the urge to tell him I could break his curse. Instead, I snatched a condom out of the drawer and tore it open with my teeth before Dustin's needy hands snatched it away from me. I felt him get up and heard his movements, pulling down his own underwear.

Taking a deep breath, I removed my own boxer briefs, tossing them off the bed.

Feeling the air, both cool and hot, on my junk made my insides flutter.

My heart thumped harder as I felt the unmistakable feeling of a body entering the bed, and the closer he got to me the more I was suddenly thankful for the pitch-black darkness. Dustin's wandering hands found my shoulders. I let my hands dance down his arms, only to land on his shoulders before continuing the movements down his deliciously toned abdomen.

The closer he moved toward me, the more I felt his erection poking between my legs.

"I want you so badly, River."

My heart fluttered all the way down to my entrance.

"I'm all yours. More than you know."

I shoved Dustin onto his back playfully, as he giggled and I moved to sit on his lap, finally allowing our sensitive skin to meet. His hardness was between my legs and I let my hips roll, grinding our cocks together. Dustin's hands grabbed my hips with great strength, causing a hot moan to escape my lips.

His breathing became shaky when I reached over and grabbed the lube. I lathered his stiff member as his lips reconnected with mine, hungrily, needily. They got louder and louder, turning into hot, desperate whimpers.

"Holy shit," I moaned. "Your needy little moans are the sexiest thing I have ever heard."

Dustin groaned as I teased the head at my entrance.

"I've never been so fucking turned on in my life, River. Fuck, please..." Dustin cried.

I let my voice turn low.

"Keep begging and you just may get what you want,"

Dustin's whines grew loud and shameless. His lips bit at my neck as he squeezed me close.

"Please, baby. Please... I want you so fucking bad, it hurts."

I pushed the head of his member inside my front hole and rested there, despite desperately needing it myself. My tight walls squeezed around him with every shaky breath I took.

"Since you asked so nicely," I moaned, sitting down fully on his stiffness. His cock plunged deep inside me, pushing a pleasure-filled gasp out of my mouth.

"Holy shit," Dustin cried, his chest heaving. "You f-feel s-so good."

I let my hips rock, slowly as our lips reconnected. My tongue plunged into Dustin's mouth, only to be met with equally hungry and dominant movements. I could hardly think. All I knew was that I was hungry for this man, craving every inch of him.

Our movements were wild and animalistic - untamed. It felt so right. My hips moved faster as our bodies became more acquainted with one another's. Dustin's cock felt so big inside me, filling me up, causing friction and warmth in places that so rarely felt anything. I suddenly felt whole. More than whole.

The faster my hips moved, the harder I slammed down on him. As I anchored myself to him, Dustin threw his head back in pleasure. It was the perfect time to run my tongue along his strong jaw.

"Holy shit, River - yes!"

"I love your moans,"

"R-River... I-I don't know how much longer... I don't want to but-"

"It's OK. I like knowing that I turned you on so much that you could hardly handle it."

Without warning, Dustin growled and flipped us over with one swift, strong movement. Still connected, I laid beneath him with my arms wrapped as far around his neck as they could go.

He plowed into me with amazing strength and speed.

"Fuck!" I cried. "Yes, right there. H-holy shit, holy shit,"

Dustin's deep growls sent vibrations from my ears to the tip of my member. His hips grew wild and sporadic. Our moans became louder and louder as constellations burned within us.

"Dustin," I moaned.

"R-River,"

Hot stars expanded in my gut, so close to exploding as Dustin slammed into me, his body quivering with his own oncoming orgasm.

"I'm-I'm gonna come," he breathed as I squeezed his shoulder and buried my face in the crook of his neck - bracing myself for his release.

"Yes," I whispered as his body tensed and he thrust his orgasm deep within me. After what felt like forever, and somehow, no time at all, Dustin's body relaxed and melted on top of me.

I held his limp body tight as my walls twitched around him, and we caught our breaths. Dustin's breathing turned from heavy moans to a light laugh.

"Holy shit," he whispered.

"Yeah," I whispered back. "Holy shit."

12