All Comments on 'Loving Wife Ch. 03'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oooooooh!

I am so hard from reading this series. You're keeping me UP nights. Can hardly wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My Fantasy?

It's like you're putting my fantasy, my thoughts to text! Thanks. Since your first chapter, all I can think about is the next one and whether I'll still see me in the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago

I find it so arousing and i wish i could have the same chance as the husband has and i like it the way slow submission is getting more and more appealing and it would be the way i would love to live such a life

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a sick fuck!

seek help before it's to late. Oh wait it is. soo you;l be cuckold and your loving wife with have a real man and you'll be sucking his cok hard for her before she fucks him. Then she'll take you out and have so big cock fuck your ass. And finally she introduce you to her female lover and you'll be their slave. Good fucking like queer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
like a dream

This is my dream come true. All that is left is a scene of cuckolding. The husband really wants his wife to make it with another man and/or another woman.

karli_kuntkarli_kuntalmost 18 years ago
Yesssss!!! You Have Captured A Sissy's Joy

Outstanding and perfect description of the joy a sissy experiences the first time his/her sissypussy is stretched, lubed, penetrated, pounded and pleasured. Every true sissy has experienced what you describe. It is an awesome experience. Nothing does more to eradicate those old feelings of maleness, to overcome the male ego and to make the transition to becoming a sissyslut than being mounted, penetrated and fucked. It confirms the submissive, feminine role of the sissy and there is no turning back once this occurs. The sissy's fate is sealed once she has been spread open and fucked.

You have also captured perfectly the incredible transformation of the formerly shy, innocent young wife. Many women don't fully realize how much they enjoy dominating a man until it happens. Then, watch out !!! Once they experience the thrill of manipulating, controlling and dominating their little sissy hubby, they can easily and quickly turn into a full fledged Dominatrix. It's amazing to watch the rapid transformation from polite, shy, innocent wife to an All-Powerful Dominant Bitch.

Your submissive little pussyboi,

Ms. karli kunt

Your sissyslut fuck-toy,

Ms. karli kunt

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved it

but only because it showed the lack of communication now present. I'm not sure how long they have been married, but after finding his stories (fantasies), she still hadn't said a thing about her thoughts(fantasies), so that now the equation becomes unbalanced. at this point a talk would have to ensue. it's still a great story, and believable. females, being what they are, are more open with their best friends than their spouses which means a lot considering all their going through now. Do the words slippery slope hold any significance? if normal sex(male dominant) is not still there at any point, then he no longer is the guy she fell in love with and married, which begs the question, what are limits, how far, slow down, something. they do need to talk.

satinshawnasatinshawnaalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

I am sure they will move on to more fulfillment for both of them. What does she want for the future? What does he want and how far will they go?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Badly done

She gets a butt slut for a husband. He gets nothing but abuse. What sense does that make? What a couple of fucked up fictional characters. No fun here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
some people

What a sad little world some people live in so narrow but , me I'm just a tea pot you can tell by the way I walk .

Honestly though I have really enjoyed your story so far and I am looking forward to the next chapter to see what joy you have woven for us to enjoy .

Thank You Kindly for sharing ..

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
She's finally a true female within herself bu accepting & taking a nice, juicy and thick dick bu her loving new husband and wife.

Oh sexy, I'm just beside myself with longing to read what cumms next, what will she wear, will her new husband invite another female or a male with a thick dick, what's in store for her ? What ever you decide, I know I'll lick it all up (every juicy drop of it, like the tastiest cum ever.) Oh how scrumptious it's going to be !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
mmmmm

interesting it went from making love to having sex according to the wife. i can see cucking in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
submissive girl

My wife has turned me in to a full on sissy trans whore used for her friends sex games.After she gets me made up and dressed the games begin.She forces me to suck all their cocks and eat all women out.Then the fun starts they all take turns making me eat and suck them all while some take turns fucking me

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Ahhh.... the wearing of nylons is somehow crossing the proverbial line for him? lol.... eating his semen is ok, but no nylons. gottcha

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great progression as husband evolves

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow what a wonderful story, really hot. His/ her wife is really hot and such a wonderful mistress. Is what us submissive little boys dream of. To be taken and fucked by a beautiful and strong woman while becoming a pretty girl and a fuck slut. Living the dream, so hot.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking19 days ago

A vivid portrait of two people finding a path that works for them. I have some minor quibbles about how quickly she is moving after being introduced as from a conservative background with ten years of vanilla marriage under her belly but then I read the next sex scene and such concerns are forgotten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous