Loving Wife Helps with Debts

Story Info
Trying out being an escort.
1.4k words
4.17
14.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and I had hit a few problems with debts a few years ago due to me falling into a gambling habit. After many threatening contacts from loan sharks I had to let Mary know about the secret I had been keeping from her. The inevitable tears, swearing and name calling was followed by us sitting down for a coffee to try and sort things out. It was decided that we should sell things from the house that we neither wanted or needed. A few days passed and Mary was going out for her weekly coffee morning with her friend Sue. During their chat Mary told Sue of our dilemma and was surprised when she said that she and her husband had a similar problem earlier that year. Continuing with her story of how they solved the problem Mary was quite shocked to hear how they overcome their situation.

Mary and I had been friends with Sue and her husband Mike for some time since meeting at a swingers party. Knowing that we enjoyed our sharing sex life Sue started to tell her story about becoming an escort and being paid for what she enjoyed doing naturally. Mary was slightly shocked with this and Sue put her mind to rest by suggesting that it wouldn't hurt to have a chat with the agency that she worked for. Passing Mary a business card and telling her to give the number a call they parted and returned home. After some pondering Mary decided to call the number and arrange for an interview without telling me about this. I went to work on the following Monday and after I left Mary got herself ready to go to her appointment, having been told to dress as sexy as she could so that the agency could see what she would present to clients like.

Mary drove to the address and was surprised to find that it was a house in the middle of an estate. Unsure if she had the correct address she rang the doorbell, the door was opened by a very smart elderly woman who introduced herself as Lucy and invited Mary in. Guiding Mary to the kitchen and offering coffee the two of them sat and started to talk. Lucy started off by saying how nice Mary looked and that if she went ahead with a trial escort date she was sure that clients would be pleased. Mary asked if she was not too old for the agency and Lucy replied that they had a long list of clients who only wanted mature full bodied ladies and having large breasts was an added bonus. After a while Mary heard the door open and in walked an elderly gentleman who appeared to be in his mid sixties. Lucy introduced him as David her husband and they continued with the interview.

David soon said that Mary should undress and let them see her as a client would. Mary was a bit surprised as she did not think of this happening at an interview, but agreed to proceed with the request. Lucy led her to a bedroom where the curtains were closed and stood and watched as Mary started to remove her clothes. Once the dress was off and she was stood there in her bra, panties and stockings Lucy walked over to her and unclassped her bra releasing Mary's pendulous breasts from the cups. Lucy then told Mary to stand there so that she could call David to see her. Soon David walked in and immediately said that the special request clients would be very impressed with what was on offer. Asking Mary to remove her panties the two of them were pleased to see that Mary had a nicely trimmed pubic region.

David walked over and Mary felt his hand rub her pubic hair and he asked her to part her legs so that he could finger her. Lucy said that he was not after a free feel and that they would pay her after with what David thought she would be worth to their clients. Mary did as she was requested and felt David pushing a finger deep into her and trying to find her G Spot. Not taking long with this attention to have its effect Mary could feel herself reaching an orgasm and gushing her juices over his hand. Lucy looked at her husband and could see that he was very pleased with what had just happened. Stepping back Mary watched as David removed his trousers and underpants revealing a surprisingly large erect cock. He turned Mary around and bent her over the end of the bed and she could feel him pushing his cock into her already lubricated pussy.

The feeling of this was not strange as she was used to being shared with men other than her husband. Lucy walked over and told Mary that if she was given a trial that it would be up to her if clients were allowed to bareback her and indeed creampie her pussy. Adding that the earnings were better for no condom being used and letting herself being creamed. David asked if he was to withdraw or should he deposit his cum into her. Mary told him to fill her with his cum so that she could go home to me with soaked panties for me to see whilst she told me about the interview. Mary could feel the cock inside of her swelling up and the feeling of a load of hot cum streaming into her deep chasm. Withdrawing from her David said that she should dress and join them back in the kitchen for any decision that would be made.

Once dressed Mary found her way back to the kitchen to find another coffee waiting there for her. Sitting on the stool Lucy asked Mary if she thought that she could give escorting a try. Mary asked what earnings could there be and Lucy passed her an envelope with her payment from David. Looking inside the envelope Mary found three hundred dollars and was told that this would be the lowest that she would get from any client. Obviously the more that was required by a client the more would be paid, and David added that once playing with breasts, nipples and giving head was involved that upwards of five hundred dollars could be expected. Lucy told her that her and David received ten percent for setting up the meetings. Mary decided that she would try a couple of times to see if she would continue, the agreement was made and Lucy told Mary that the first client would be at this house before she was expected to go alone to a hotel to meet anybody.

This was for her own safety so that nothing bad happened to her. Mary returned home and sat waiting for me to finish work so that she could tell me about her day. I walked in to find Mary sat on the lounge looking absolutely ravishing. Inviting me to come over to her she lifted her dress and parted her legs and showed me her soaked panties. Surprised, as we usually only do things together, Mary started to tell me about what Sue had suggested and what had happened during the day. I was so excited that I stood Mary up and told her to bend over the sofa. I pulled her panties to the side and rammed my cock deep into her and shagged her quite roughly until I filled her with my cum. Mary soon followed with her orgasm and said that she really enjoyed how rough I was with her.

We decided that we should go out somewhere for dinner to discuss what our next step would be. Mary went upstairs to freshen up and change her panties returning to me in the lounge ready to go out. Whilst we were eating dinner Mary said that the thought of being paid for sex was very exciting and that she would only take daytime bookings so that we could still enjoy our fun nights. I agreed and asked if she wanted to have another session tonight as I had seen a guy looking at her from the bar. As per normal Mary was keen to make me happy and I sent her over him as I went to the rest room. On my return the guy was sat at our table and I suggested that he could come home with us and let me watch him perform with Mary. He thought that we were joking but we assured him that it was a genuine request. Adding that the only stipulation was that I wanted to see him finger Mary to an orgasm and that he was to fill her pussy with his cum.

I am sorry to say that you will have to wait for the next episode of this venture.