Lu-Ann Ch. 03

Story Info
Lu-Ann and Cindy go to the beach.
2.7k words
3.73
1.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: [I was gang-banged, got fucked in public, and got deep fucked by a black man. Once fantasies, now facts Oh yes, I also made it with another woman. What other adventures await me? To what depth will I go?]

I'm okay with being a slut. A fuck toy. I mean, what the fuck? I grew up in a house with one. I love my mom, but the fact is that she is the town slut. She's been fucked by most of the men in this town, and most likely one of them is my dear old dad.

I was not scheduled for work today, and neither was Cindy. I went to her place to see if she wanted to go to the lake and hang out. When I arrived, I knocked on her door and waited for her. She cracked the door open and peeked out. I saw her in her scanty butt floss, and she opened the door. I stepped in and grabbed a naked tit as I kissed her.

We kissed as lovers do. Then I told her about my adventures the night before. Cindy made a mock shocked expression and exclaimed, "You're such a wanton slut," then laughed as she leaned in, kissing me and pushing her hands up my t-shirt.

I responded by saying, "I can't help it. My mom is the town slut. Like mother, like daughter." I shoved my hand into her crotch and pushed the flimsy butt floss to the side as I fingered her clitoris.

She pushed me away and squealed, "You're insatiable. We both laughed. I asked her to come with me to the lake. She got dressed, and we left. We arrived at the lake. It is a popular lake with a sandy beach area. I found a secluded grassy area on the other side, out of view of the beachgoers.

I've been coming to this place for a few years and have rarely had anyone come near me. I led Cindy to my secluded tanning spot and nonchalantly removed my tee shirt and shorts, stripping down to my string bikini.

Cindy followed suit. Soon we were both feeling the warm rays of the sun as it slowly tanned our gorgeous bodies. I reached over and traced a finger down her belly to the top of her bikini bottoms, then across the top edge to both sides of her waist.

She sighed and reached down, pulling the strings on her hips, releasing the tension that held the garment in place. I slipped my hand under her bikini bottoms, traced her slit with a finger, and found her already moist.

She picked her knees up and separated her legs to give my fingers better access to her hungry slit. I rolled towards her and engaged her lips with mine as I pushed a finger into her moist slit and stroked her clitoris. She moaned and reached up, grabbing my tits and pinching my nipples teasingly. I moaned and bent my head down to her chest. Abandoning her twat to loosen the string tie on her bikini top. Her full tits spilled out the sides, but the bikini cups covered her nipples.

I gripped her top with my teeth and exposed her blush-colored little nubbins. She placed her hand on the back of my head as I nibbled and sucked her luscious titties, and she pushed my hand back down to her mound.

The material of her bikini bottoms gave way and slid down between her legs to bunch up on our blanket. Her twat was now as exposed to the world as her titties.

She pulled the strings on my bikini, baring my tits and ass to the world as I fingered her now sodden twat and sucked her ripe, plump tits. She did the same, reaching down and jamming her fingers into my honey pot.

I rolled onto my back and raised my knees as she busied herself, working her fingers into my twat furrow. I murmured, "You're such a hot-assed twat."

She quipped, "You're such a wanton slut."

I giggled and returned to sucking her tits as she was hovering over me on her hands and knees. She lowered her torso and ground her hairless mound into my equally hairless mound.

I respond by locking my legs around her waist and humping my twat to mash with hers. We spent our energy pleasuring each other's bodies. I would explore different ways to give pleasure to my new best friend while taking pleasure from her attentive and talented tongue.

I love the attention from another woman, but I knew I really preferred the feeling of a hard, hot cock sliding in and out of me. Having sex with Cindy only served to stroke my desire for a long, hard cock.

I was still struggling with my own morality. On one hand, I felt like a nasty, horny slut, while on the other, I found it difficult and foreign to verbalize slang terms for the human anatomy. While I called my vagina a cunt in my mind and a man's penis a cock.

I couldn't freely call them cocks and cunts. Cindy was very verbally open and had no problem using what seemed like very dirty, degrading terms for the human anatomy. She referred to me as her little twat waffle and cunt lapper as she held a fist full of my hair in her hands, keeping my face buried in her wet, open cunt.

We were really enjoying the time and even fell back exhausted. Falling into a slumber as we lay naked in the small clearing. Neither one of us heard the approaching park rangers.

I felt something nudge my foot. I bolted upright, covering my shapely tits and closing my legs as I tried to focus and comprehend who or what just happened.

Standing over me was a very handsome park ranger who was looking down at me intently as his partner looked down at Cindy, lying there with her naked, denuded, hairless twat gaping open.

The one staring down at my naked body said, "My my, what have we got here?"

The other one said, "It looks like two naked lesbian dykes with cunt juices on their faces."

The ranger standing over me looked down with a big grin on his face and said, "Are you a dyke cunt?"

I stammered, "No!"

He then said, "It looks to me like you were eating each other's lezzie cunts."

I looked away, down at the ground. He then said, "I guess we will have to march you two out to the ranger's office and call the local police to take you in for indecent exposure and public nudity."

I panicked. I looked up and, with tears in my eyes, said, "Please don't do that."

He replied, "It's our job. But of course, if we didn't find you two, all would be well." Exactly how do we deal with this?

I suspected that this was leading up to some sex with these two men, so I swallowed the lump in my throat and pushed myself up on my knees as I perched my tight ass on my heels with my knees spread and shoved my hand between my splayed legs as I used my other to cup a tit and massage it.

He looked down and said, "Go on cunt." Use that mouth to lower my zipper and your little hand to pull out my cock. The two men looked at each other, and I looked over to see Cindy reach out and pull down the zipper of the other ranger as she stroked her clitoris.

I followed suit. I pulled down his zipper and unsnapped his slacks. I then grabbed his briefs and pants, pulling them down to expose his semi-hard, protruding cock. It was impressive. Not the largest cock I have seen, but nicely proportioned.

It is a satisfying size if he knows how to use it. I leaned forward and held his manhood in one hand as I cupped his nut sack in the other. I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking on it. My head bobbed in and out as I lathered his cock with my saliva.

He placed a hand on my head and grunted, "Yes, eat my cock, you lessie cunt." His words stung, but I just kept sucking his cock as it became stiffer and longer. It coated my lips and tongue with his clear, salty pre-cum.

I kept bobbing back and forth. By now the action had become so intense that I felt his cock head bumping the back of my throat, and my cunt was dripping and tingling with excitement.

He placed both hands on my head and jammed his cock into my spasming throat as he blasted his first delivery of sperm down my gagging gullet. I pulled back and tasted his second and third volleys of sperm as I fought for air.

He let go, and I fell back, gasping for air and swallowing his seed. He kicked off his shoes, pants, and briefs and knelt between my legs. Next, he said, "Hold my cock and guide it to your gaping wet lessie cunt."

I heard the other ranger demand that Cindy ride his cock. Looking over, I saw her lower herself down on his rampant cock. He looked over and said, "Don't worry, cunt, I'll save some cock for your slut cunt."

I felt ashamed and degraded by his words as the ranger fucked me and plowed my twat furrow like a farmer in the south forty acres. He lasted quite a while, extracting three climaxes out of me as he maintained control over his desire to nut in my twat.

Finally, he grunted, and I felt his cock twitch inside of me, and a warmth spread inside of me. The feeling of this man nutting in me sent me over the top as I grunted and flooded his cock and balls with my discharge.

I could hear Cindy and the other ranger going at it as they reached the height of their fucking. She let out a muffled squeal as she climaxed, and that ranger collapsed on top of her. I felt the mixed secretions of our sexual act leaking out of me and getting cooled by the air.

The one fucking Cindy came to me and pushed his wet, semi-hard cock into my lips, and I turned my head away. He wasn't having it and hissed, "Suck my cock, you lessie cunt."

Why did he have to be so foul? He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me to his cock. I resigned myself to the task at hand and opened my mouth, taking his cock in and tasting his sperm mixed with Cindy's cunt juices.

He grunted, "Yeh, that's it, Lessie Bitch, that's it, suck a man's cock!" He was working my face back and forth, plunging his cock into my sucking mouth. I heard the other ranger tell Cindy to get on her hands and knees between my legs.

Next, he told her to lap my cunt clean. I felt her licking and sucking my hot cunt, further exciting the flames inside of me. Her nose kept bumping into my clitoris as the other ranger rammed into her from behind. Filling her cunt. I heard the slurping noises of wet suction from the cock going in and out of her.

I came into Cindy's mouth as the ranger I was blowing blasted a load of fresh sperm all over the inside of my mouth, coating my tonsils with his baby batter. Apparently, the Ranger fucking Cindy also blasted his seed into her as we all fell back to the blanket.

A few minutes later, the ranger who shoved his cock into my mouth said, "Eat your lessie friends cum filled cunt." I didn't resist; he probably would have forced me anyway. I got on my knees in front of Cindy and lowered my face into her very wet, sloppy, leaking cunt.

Cindy gently held my head as I licked and sucked her cunt clean. The ranger who first fucked her got behind me and shoved his cock into me. He fucked me for what seemed like an hour. Then he deposited his final load of sperm inside of me.

I fell into the blanket and drifted off along with Cindy. We woke up a while later, and both rangers were gone, along with all of our clothing and personal items. I was pissed. Why must they always take my clothes?

All we had was the blanket. We gathered that and discussed how we would huddle with it covering us if there was anyone in the parking lot or on the trail. We walked slowly and carefully, as we were both barefoot. As we neared the parking area, we heard voices, so we huddled and wrapped ourselves together in the blanket.

We looked out from under the cover of the trees. I was Amanda, the town bully of nasty bitches. With them were three guys with equally bad reputations for being nasty and starting trouble.

We sat and waited, watching as the group smoked weed and drank beer. The sun was going down, and the air was getting cooler. Cindy and I were only keeping warm by pressing our naked bodies together and keeping the blanket tight to our nakedness.

We decided to circle the lot and get close to my car. We stumbled slowly as we attempted to get to the other side without being detected. This group would be in trouble if they found us. I thought about just walking out there naked and hoping for the best. I wouldn't be so against fucking the guys, but not with these bully cunts as witnesses.

No one would believe the three guys. But with three girls to collaborate on the story, I would be labeled a slut like my mother forever. Fuck! This sucks! It's getting cooler and later. I'm huddled in a blanket, naked, with another woman, and there are people between us and my car. We slowly made our way around the lot, but one of us had to get out from under the blanket to avoid making noise or tripping in the underbrush. That was me. I had to lead the way, naked in the brush.

As we neared the closest point to my car, I stepped on a branch, and it snapped loudly. One of the girls in the lot said something is out there. Just then, the rangers SUV pulled into the lot and approached the group. Cindy and I huddled down.

A few minutes later, the group got in their cars and left. The Rangers used their flood lamp to scan the area, and I heard one say maybe we should check on them. The other said, "Nah, they will most likely be pissed at having to walk naked and barefooted in the woods."

The others laughed as they pulled closer to my car and tossed out our clothes, purses, and shoes. Then I heard the other say, "Let's go."

They pulled away, and we stayed in the brush until the only sound we heard was crickets and an owl. I made my way to the parking lot and hurried over to our clothes with Cindy following me. We got dressed, and I found my keys. I unlocked the car, and we got in.

I started the car and waited as it warmed up. I looked over at Cindy and laughed as I said, "I guess that was a walk of shame."

Cindy laughed and said, "Not even." "You'll know a walk of shame when you've been gangbanged and had to walk home in a man's XXL t-shirt."

I looked at her and, in mock indignation, said, "Why you loose floozy slut!"

I knew she and I would be the best of friends.

**************************************************************************************************

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female-female sex, male-female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, voyeurism, and subrogation. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all of the acts portrayed herein.

Every story must end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your feedback. Do not comment on the authenticity of any portion of this fictitious writing. Or morality. It is fiction, a fictional story. It is intended solely for entertainment purposes and not to be analyzed for accuracy in any manner. if you read it. Thank you for following and reading my story or stories.