Morning After Brooke Takes Charge

Story Info
The morning after the dirty night away!
883 words
4.04
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Lucas and Brooke had a dirty night away in a hotel, they alway followed it with a dirty morning!!

Lucas woke up very early and very horny. His mind raced back to the night before and his morning glory was begging for some attention. He got up and looked around the room. The sight of her clothes, heels and toys was enough to make him wish he was back there.

Brooke was fast asleep and covered up by the quilt. Lucas looked at the clock. 07:28 it beamed in bright red numbers. He knew the rules. Don't even dream of touching her until at least 9am.

He got back into bed and looked through the video and pictures Brooke had sent him. It was still a long wait until he was allowed to do anything. The sun was shining through the tops of the curtains and it looked like it was going to be a nice day!

Lucas's mind drifted off to what might be ahead of him that day. They had a few hours until they needed to go back to reality. The problem was he couldn't resist his cock's cries for attention. He began to gently stroke it up and down whilst lying looking at Brooke asleep bedside him.

As he slowly caressed his cock and balls Brooke began to waken! She opened her eyes a little and said in a sleepy voice, "Stop that, I haven't said you could touch yourself, when I'm ready for you to wank yourself off I will tell you!"

With that she closed her eyes and drifted off again. It was only 08:01 according to the big red numbers! Lucas didn't know what to do with himself. He knew it wouldn't take much to make himself cum, but he also knew he'd be in big trouble if he did.

He lay there feeling like he was handcuffed despite being free. He wanted to explode his load but he knew he'd better not. The next hour felt like a day. All he wanted was Brooke to wake up..........

Brooke was lying there awake, but with her eyes closed. She knew what she was doing to Lucas and imagined what was going through his mind. She started playing with her pussy, but made sure Lucas didn't know at first. Then she opened her eyes!

"Get up and go sit on the chair, but don't touch your cock!" She said in a stern but sleepy tone. Lucas jumped up and did exactly as he was told. He could only hope this was the end of the torture his mind had put him through for over an hour.

He knew what she was doing under the covers but all he had to go on was her eye contact and facial expressions as she obviously enjoyed herself. Brooke than said, "OK, I'll allow you to wank your cock but don't even think about cumming!"

Lucas started to stroke his rock hard cock. It was as solid now as it was last night. Just as he began to relax, Brooke shouted "STOP!" Lucas stopped and asked why and Brooke jumped up out of bed and said "Because I said so, it's that simple"

She was completely naked and walked around the room teasing Lucas with every move. She grabbed her black wedges and held over her shoulder by the long laces. She looked back at Lucas and told him not to move an inch. She gave him a wink and blew him a kiss. He was beside himself at the thought of what Brooke was going to do next.

Brooke then lifted her cock dildo and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later out she strode naked except for her wedges!! She walked towards Lucas sitting on the chair and as she got close she stuck the dildo into her mouth and motioned like she was blowing his cock.

She walked by him and stuck the dildo onto the mirror. She applied a generous helping of lube to the cock and turned round, backing slowly onto it. There he was, unable to move, while she was riding her spare cock.

She leaned on the bed and gave it everything she had as she brought herself to orgasm. "Get over her and lie on the bed!" she said. He did exactly what he was told.

Brooke learned forward, still riding the dildo stuck to the mirror and stuck her lips around his hard cock. She was close to climax and lost all control of herself. She came and as she did, Lucas exploded his cum in her mouth and over her face. She fell forward and lay on top of him and in that moment reality became clear again.

"Good morning honey, I hope you had a good night last night," Brooke said with a giggle. Up she got and headed to the shower. Lucas followed her and they soaped each other and smiled, knowing that they had made the most of their night away.

Lucas looked Brooke in the eyes and said "I fucking love you!" and smiled. Brooke replied "And I love fucking you!"

With that they got sorted, gathered up their stuff and head for breakfast before going back to real life.

Until the next time ...