Lucia, Tequila, And The Bikers

Story Info
She was bored and horny, and wanted some creamy goo.
1.1k words
4.08
10.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jodaily
Jodaily
13 Followers

Lucia woke up horny. She'd had a lot of hot dreams and woke up wet. She rolled over toward her sleeping husband, thinking, maybe? She decided that would be frustrating and a waste of her time. She laid back and started fingering herself, rubbing her clit and pushing several fingers into her slippery slit. Felt so good! She fantasized, as she often did while diddling, about getting fucked and sucking a room full of guys. This always helped her over the top, and today was no different. She started panting and squirming and she could feel her pussy juice running down the crack of her ass. Ahhh, the great release. She looked again at her husband who hadn't budged.

Lucia got up, needing to pee, then headed into the kitchen for her first of many cups of coffee. She didn't figure Jim would be up for at least another hour given it was a Saturday and he was pretty well worthless on the weekend, kind of like he was most of the rest of the week. This was mostly a marriage of convenience, though he did have a few redeeming values. One of which she planned to put to use later that afternoon. She had a feeling he wouldn't complain too much.

While drinking her coffee she thought about what she might do today. She had a little work to do around the house and then she might go have some fun. Lucia didn't want to think about that too much. It would be too distracting and she wouldn't get anything done around the house. She worked on what she needed to get done and tried to waste as much time as she could to get through to the afternoon. Finally she couldn't wait any longer and decided to get out of there. She told Jim she was bored and was going to go have some fun. He was on the couch watching a ball game and barely acknowledged her, saying he hoped she had fun. She told him she'd be home later and hoped he could help her out a bit when she got back.

She jumped in her car and headed across town to a biker bar she had scoped out several weeks ago. Lucia had been a major slut in her teen years and had realized she was a complete sex crazed nympho early on. She pulled into the bar. There were quite a few bikes out in the parking lot. When she went in she saw that it was a good size room with a bar up front and a bunch of tables all around. There were a lot of guys and only a few women. She walked up to the bar and ordered tequila and shot it straight down. Several good sized guys came up and sat down next to her, asking if they could get her another round. She had two more shots to get well lubricated. They asked if she would like to come back to their table and they headed to one of the tables at the far end of the room. She sat in the center back and the two guys sat down really close to her on either side. They slid their hands over her jean clad legs and when she didn't say anything they slid their hands over her crotch rubbing the mound in the middle. She sighed and started rubbing their stiff cocks through their pants. She unzipped them pulling out their stiff cocks and stroking them. She spit on her palms to get a little lube and jacked them both off till they shot off in her hands. She licked all this goo off. By now there were a bunch more guys seated around the table. She slid down off of her chair and got on her knees working her way around under the table blowing each cock she got to. She was in heaven swallowing all these juicy loads. Hot lunch today.

After going around the table she needed to pee so she headed to the back. When Lucia came out of the bathroom she found there were a bunch of guys waiting for her. They led her into a back room that had a small bed in it and helped her, oh so kindly, to get out of all those unnecessary clothes. One of the men laid down on the bed face up and she climbed on to ride him reverse cowgirl, leaving clear access to her hot mouth. Several of the bikers lined up with their cocks out, ready to enjoy her very talented oral skills. She finished a couple off, swallowing all that sweet slippery goo. The man on the bottom reached up and pulled her shoulders back to him, leaving her face up. Another guy moved up in front of her and impaled her with another hard cock in her already full pussy. Double parked in her hot wet cunt. Tight tight tight. Her head spun and her body quivered while she bucked up and down on those hot rods. Meanwhile her hair was being pulled to the side to get face fucked, her mouth in line with more cocks to suck, and more cum to swallow. She had her hands out jerking dicks all around. More cum. They were splashing her left and right, jizz running down her face, in her eyes, all over her hair. She was still bouncing up and down on the two cocks till the guy below let out a loud grunt and filled her pussy, causing the other cock to fire off too.. The cum came squirting out around the two cocks. She had a major orgasm from this flood of warm goo.

Lucia managed to squirm off the bed and get dressed. Definitely gooey all over! She was heading home while the bikers were imploring her to stay a little longer. She laughed and said she just might be back next week.

She was ready to put Jim to use, helping with the one thing he was pretty good at. He was still there, and asked if she'd had a fun afternoon. She told him it was quite productive and asked him to come in the bedroom and help her out. She stripped and laid down, telling him she needed him to clean up all the remains of her "productive" afternoon. He started a little hesitantly but Lucia grabbed him by the hair and pulled him down to clean up all the jizz that was still leaking out of her pussy. She then had him lick all the crusty dried cum off of her tits, belly, arms, and lastly her face, then kissing her to refresh the flavor of all the sweet loads she had taken this afternoon. What a great afternoon! She couldn't wait to do this again and make Jim clean her up, like a good cucky husband should.

Jodaily
Jodaily
13 Followers