All Comments on 'Luciana at the Success Party'

by Llorna

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is what this category is all about. Great story!

runnerman8700runnerman8700over 1 year ago

Brilliant! Other than the set up, it feels completely authentic, which is what makes it such a great read. You should consider a sequel.

Rob_HowardRob_Howardover 1 year ago

Great exhibitionist story!

TimerisTimerisover 1 year ago

Welcome to Literotica, and a nice job on your first story. Looking forward to more contributions from you in the future.

LlornaLlornaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind words. I get the point about the set up; getting Luciana into this situation requires a little indulgence.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. My only criticism is that i wish there have been an incentive for Luciana not to welsh on the bet.

rd75000rd75000over 1 year ago

Congratulations on a great first story. Hope to read many more from you in the near future!

luv2custripluv2custripover 1 year ago

This is your first story? Wow. I do love tales of ladies being talked out of their clothes, and this is one of the best. You inspire me as a fellow writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So I wonder if she will be bare for the teams party? Will she be the only one dare to be bare. good job thanks for sharing. staying tune for chapter 2?

Pappasleaze!

warm4warm4about 1 year ago

Excellent. really looking forward to the party. Hope they all adopt the 'uniform', especially Hailey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLlorna@Llorna
I write exaggerated accounts of my experiences. Once those are over, I'll have to use my imagination...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES