Lucidia's Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such unbridled young urges! Virgin potence, ripe for harvest!

"...by god- the pace of his fist on that poor prick of his! He was standing there, slouched over, eyes tightly shut and his pants around his ankles..."

A desperate virgin masturbator. He must be disciplined. You must cage him in your authority.

Lucidia stared half-lidded at Danielle like a tigress stalking a grazing meal from the shadows. True to her craft, the servant brought her account of Corvyn to life before her eyes: standing in an awkward bow, legs parted at the knees, erratically jerking off her imaginary cock towards the ground while biting her lower lip.

You can own him like no other woman could.

"Fetch him."

"W-what," Danielle froze, turning cold at the sight of Lucidia's fearsome expression.

"Fetch Corvyn. Now."

"My Lady, please, I assure you that Corvyn is an upstanding-"

"Fetch," she emphasized, "him."

Danielle clasped her hands and began pleading with the countess, gushing with affirmations of Corvyn's fairness, discretion, professionalism, piety, attention to detail...

A slave like no other.

A loud slap silenced Danielle: the countess's palm struck the table hard. She felt her hand throb.

"Now," she ordered. Calm. Quiet. Overwhelming.

The servant left with a whimper, and as soon as she was out of sight, Lucidia's hand went down below the table. She felt her mound as she rocked herself in the chair, sized with fever: oh god, she needed to-

To what?

Oh, she just had to. So badly. What was she about to do? She didn't know, but she just felt raw need, and she needed it so fucking badly.

***

~ And that's it for part one! I hope you enjoyed the appetizer. Will our earnest headservant succumb to his countess's pretty lips? Yes, I think he will. I think we will see more of Lucidia and Corvyn, in the near future and beyond. I'll see you in part two. ~

12