Lucinda Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess, if that's what you want."

"Yes. I also don't want to ruin the party."

"OK, but you certainly shouldn't get back into the pool."

"You're right about that. Thanks for taking care of me."

"I'm happy to be your nurse," she said, and then she blushed recognizing how that might be interpreted in a sexual way. I said nothing, but smiled.

I retrieved my clothes and she helped me get my shirt over my head, then she left me alone to finish changing while she went to change. I was sorry that she decided to change, although it was appropriate. But I would miss seeing her pert nipples poking through her tight swim suit.

The party had resumed, although Manuel and his sidekick were nowhere to be seen. We greeted Carlos and Maria. They asked if I was OK, and I assured them that I was. As we passed the drinks table I asked Lucinda what she would like. There was bourbon, straight whiskey, rum, tequila and maybe a few other liquors, besides several kinds of beer and soft drinks.

"Just a Sprite would be nice." I retrieved one for her and a Coke for myself. Then we returned to the porch swing where we sat hand in hand, talking, until everyone was called for dinner.

After dinner I spoke to Carlos and Maria and said, "That was the best barbecue I have ever eaten! It was absolutely delicious. I am so glad that you invited me to your party."

Carlos smiled knowingly and looked toward Lucinda, "Thank you for your kind words, but I suspect that you would have been happy to be here, even if we were serving shoe leather."

"Yes, the company is delightful. But so is the food."

Carlos looked serious, "And thank you for your discretion. I will speak with Manuel about that."

"I don't want this to inflame an already troublesome situation. But it might help if you were to indicate that you approve of my seeing Lucinda?"

"Seeing Lucinda? Just 'seeing' her?"

"She is a precious flower; an absolute jewel. I want to get to know her better, but I would never ask anything of her that she was not totally comfortable with."

"You will not touch her?"

"Not until or unless it was appropriate and she was completely comfortable with whatever she might choose to do."

"She is a lovely young woman," Carlos persisted.

"Yes, she certainly is. And that is why I will never be inappropriate with her. I hope that someday we could establish a relationship that would be enduring. I will not mess that up for some short-term gratification."

"OK. You have my blessing to 'see' her. And I will communicate this to Manuel. Don't disappoint me," he ended sternly.

I returned to Lucinda's side. "What were you and Uncle Carlos talking about?"

"I complimented him and Aunt Maria on the delicious barbecue."

"You and Uncle Carlos talked a long time for that."

"He thanked me for my discretion regarding the incident with Manuel and we talked a little about that."

"Why was he looking at me?"

"I asked him to tell Manuel that he had given me permission to date you."

"You WHAT?"

"I know that you do not need his permission. You are a grown woman and will make your own choices. But I hoped that his letting Manuel know that he approved might reduce the problems with him."

"And he said 'yes'?"

"Of course."

"Did he give you the third degree?"

"He asked a few questions. But I am Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, ..."

She broke in, "So you're a Boy Scout?"

"Yes, indeed. An Eagle Scout, as a matter of fact."

"Did he make you swear anything?"

"No, he simply said, 'Don't disappoint me '."

The music began to play a waltz. "Would you do me the honor of dancing with me?"

Carlos and Maria were dancing along with a few others, including several of the younger guests. It was the first time that I had held Lucinda in my arms. I could have danced all night!

A slow number followed that, and Lucinda wrapped both arms around my neck and I held her around the waist. Our bodies were pressed firmly together and her eyes were locked on mine. We moved together like we were made for each other (Maybe we were?).

We returned to our seats and it was clear that we had passed a small milestone in our blossoming relationship. We held hands and talked.

When another waltz began, I asked her if she would mind if I would ask Aunt Maria to dance. She smiled and said, "You really know how to charm her, don't you?" But she sent me on my way.

When I asked Maria to dance, she actually blushed, but said yes. Maria was an attractive, matronly woman with a huge bust. Her huge boobs pressed and rubbed against my chest as we moved to the music.

"You really like Lucinda, don't you?"

"Yes. I guess that it's obvious?"

"Entirely. But you may be good for her.

When the dance ended, I bowed slightly before I walked her back to her seat.

When I was seated with Lucinda, she said, "She has a huge rack, doesn't she?"

"I didn't notice." I said with a laugh.

"Right! She was rubbing them all over you, and you say that you didn't notice. Funny boy!"

One of the young cousins approached and asked Lucinda to dance. She looked at me and I nodded. Then I asked one of the young girls to dance. She practically swooned as she said yes.

The young ones had broken the ice and Lucinda and I were busy dancing with various young partners. When we finally were dancing together again, I noticed that several of the younger kids were dancing together. There were many delightfully slow dances and I luxuriated in the feel of having Lucinda in my arms.

It was time for the youngest children to go to bed. The music was all slow numbers and the music was quieter. Lucinda and I danced and danced together until the music ended. It was getting late so I said my thanks to Carlos again, and asked him to convey my thanks to Maria who was getting the younger children into bed.

Lucinda walked with me to the front porch. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself against me. Then she placed a warm, wonderful kiss on my lips. "Goodnight, Michael. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon and evening. Think of me when you go to sleep."

"Thank you! I am so happy that you invited me. I will definitely be thinking about you when I get in bed."

"Should I ask what you will be thinking about?"

"I think that I should leave that to your imagination." Then I took her into my arms and kissed her warmly. "Goodnight. Actually, I could spend all night here just saying goodnight!"

"Yes, we could. But that would make tomorrow very difficult." She rose onto her tiptoes and kissed me lightly on my lips. "Drive home safely. Think about me."

I pulled myself away before I spent the entire night there on the porch. And I certainly did think about Lucinda.

We texted every evening that week and I ate dinner at the restaurant on Tuesday and Thursday. She asked if I would like to go to church with her and the family on Sunday. I said that I would, but I hoped that she would go to my church with me on another Sunday. She said that she would discuss it with Uncle Carlos and Aunt Maria.

I asked if we could go for a picnic and take a walk around a nearby wildlife sanctuary. She asked if a couple of her young cousins might join us for the afternoon. It was clear that she expected that her aunt and uncle would be more comfortable if we had chaperones, even if they were young ones.

I agreed. I wasn't expecting to be doing anything more than holding hands and perhaps an occasional kiss. Besides, I had enjoyed playing with the younger children in the pool, so I expected to have fun with them too.

Sunday morning I met Lucinda at her Uncle's house. She and our two young charges rode with me while the rest of the kids rode with Carlos and Maria. I gave her a gentle kiss on her lips, in front of the whole family, as I greeted her. The two kids riding with us were very excited about the outing after church, and they were excitedly whispering back and forth, "Did you see that? He kissed Lucinda right in front of Papa and everyone. He must really like her. Do you think they will get married? I hope so! Michael is so nice! And so handsome!" And on and on and on.

Of course we could hear the entirety of the whispered conversation. I squeezed Lucinda's hand, and she smiled at me.

I asked, "Do the people sing at your church?"

Lucinda replied, "Not much. But the choir does, and Uncle Carlos does. Why?"

"I belong to a Lutheran church, and Lutherans sing. It's just part of the tradition and everyone sings. Will I embarrass you if I sing?"

"Uncle Carlos will be thrilled that someone will be singing with him! And I won't be embarrassed unless your voice is absolutely awful."

"I don't think that it is awful, but you can poke me in the ribs if you think that I am."

We arrived at the church and I sat with the rest of the family. When the first hymn began, Carlos began singing and he looked over at me when I joined in. He gave me a huge smile. Lucinda began singing quietly beside me.

When it was time for Communion, I stayed in the pew with the young children while the others went up front. After the service the priest greeted us and welcomed me warmly saying that I was welcome there any time.

After church we all returned to the house to change our clothes for the afternoon. I had packed a cooler with cold cuts, cheeses, bread, potato salad, and soft drinks, but Aunt Maria insisted on sending several additional items for our lunch.

We drove to the wildlife sanctuary and found a picnic table in the shade. The kids were so excited that they could hardly sit down to eat. They were peppering me with questions about what they would see, "Will there be lions, or tigers, or bears?" They asked excitedly.

"This is a wildlife sanctuary, not a zoo. Where do lions normally live?"

"Africa!" one of the kids replied.

"Right! And where do tigers live?"

There was some discussion, but since Mogli lived in India, it must be India.

"Right again. Now there is a very rare chance that we might see a bear, it is very unlikely. We will most likely see a variety of birds, including possibly some eagles, likely some egrets and herons, deer, maybe an otter, and..."

"What's an egret?"

"It is a tall, long legged white bird. They are very pretty and elegant looking." Throughout this conversation, Lucinda was quiet and watched me carefully.

"How far do you think we should walk today?"

"Five miles!" said one, "TEN MILES!" shouted the other.

I started along a path that had several turn offs. I really expected that a mile or two would be the limit for the kids, but we could always do more if they would be able to continue.

Lucinda and I walked hand in hand. I cautioned the kids that they would have to walk quietly to be able to see the wildlife. Of course, they were too excited to be able to do that for a while as they chased birds they saw ahead on the trail. They were asking what the names of the birds were.

"That one is Ralph and that one is Nancy ..."

"NO IT'S NOT! What kinds of birds are they?"

"That is a cardinal. There is the male, and over there is a female. That is a chickadee, and there's a nuthatch. See how they walk head first down the side of the tree?"

"Do you know all the birds?"

"I know many, but not all. Oh, look! There's a tufted titmouse!"

The girls laughed and the younger girl said, "That's gross!"

"What can I say? That's its name."

Lucinda looked at me but said nothing.

We walked further along the trail and it opened up to a view of a lake with shallows around the edge. I pointed to a large nest high in a tree at the right end of the lake. I brought my binoculars up to my eyes and verified that there were two young eaglets in the nest and an adult sitting on the edge of the nest.

"Do you see that big nest high in that tree? There are two young eaglets and an adult there. Take a look through my binoculars."

Each of the children looked and squealed in delight. Lucinda took a look and said, "They are so beautiful and majestic!"

Then I pointed out a great blue heron, a bird that stands over four feet tall. I focused the binoculars and shared them with each of the kids, then with Lucinda.

We walked a short distance along the shore I spotted a great egret. It was close enough to be seen clearly without the binoculars. "It's so pretty! So stately and elegant!"

As the kids squealed about the bird, it took flight, stretching its broad white wings and flapping slowly moved over to a spot farther away.

I noticed that the kids were moving much more slowly. I guided the group to a trail that would lead back to the parking lot. No one complained when we returned to the car. There was happy whispered conversation in the back seat as we drove back to their home.

When we arrived the kids enthusiastically recounted many of the things we had seen. They said that I knew everything about birds and wild animals (a clear exaggeration.) Maria was thrilled that the kids had such a good time, and their comments showed how much they enjoyed our outing.

As they went with their mother to get cleaned up, Lucinda and I went out to the patio to enjoy our time together.

"You made quite an impression on the kids," she said.

"They are fun to be with. Their enthusiasm is contagious."

"You like kids. And you are good with them," she said, making a point of her observation.

"Yes, I do like kids. I hope that I will get to have a family of my own someday." She smiled.

I put an arm around her and she snuggled against me. I lifted her chin with a finger and warmly kissed her. She leaned against me. I traced her lips with my tongue and her eyes went wide. She pulled back slightly and said, "What was that?"

I was pretty sure that she had little experience with more passionate kisses and other things. "Our tongues and lips have a huge number of nerve endings. Tracing the tongue over your partner's lips can be extremely pleasurable, as can tongue to tongue contact."

"Tongue to tongue contact? You mean sticking your tongue in my mouth??"

"Or you caressing my tongue with yours," I said, expanding the concept.

"Isn't that gross?"

"I think that you might find that it is pleasant, as long as we both practice good oral hygiene."

She leaned against me and kissed me gently, tracing her tongue along my lips. Then I parted my lips to allow the tips of our tongues to caress each other. When we parted, Lucinda was panting slightly. "That's delicious! I think that I could do that all night!"

"You know that I am totally infatuated with you, don't you? There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you."

"Yes, I know. It actually frightens me just a little how intense your interest seems to be."

"I can understand that. But, I hope that you know that I would never do anything to hurt you, nor pressure you to do anything that you were not comfortable with doing."

"I think that I know that. You really are a gentleman."

"I want to know you better and better. It is too soon to talk about forever, but I am considering what it might be like for you and me and forever."

"I know. But we mustn't get the cart before the horse. We need to know each other much better, we need to finish our education, we need to consider our futures."

"I know, and I hope that you will be a part of that future."

I leaned toward her and kissed her. She ran her tongue over my lips and our tongues met. I slid my tongue over hers and the kiss continued on and on. When the kiss ended she said, "That makes me want more and more!"

She kissed me again and slipped her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced erotically with each other as I pulled her even more tightly against me. She shifted, rubbing her breasts against my chest.

"I've never felt like this before. I feel like I'm on fire, or I'm going to melt, or something. I'm afraid of how it makes me feel! But at the same time I want more! What's going on?"

"I believe that you are experiencing sexual arousal..."

Before I could continue, Lucinda exclaimed, "SEX! I'm not ready for SEX!"

I replied, "Sex is a continuum. At the mildest end would be holding hands, kisses on the cheek, and similar actions. At the other end is sexual intercourse. In between there are many, many activities that build a passionate connection between two people. More intimate kisses, touching and caressing each other's body, stimulation of erogenous areas, touching each other's genitals, and other things are all activities that are not intercourse, but build up the passionate connection between two consenting people."

"So sex isn't really all or nothing?"

"I don't think so. For a healthy relationship, two people must investigate and explore the passion that exists between them. There are many ways that a couple must be compatible: long term goals, financial approaches, family and children, religious attitudes, sexual needs, and probably many more. But sexual attitudes and expectations are definitely one area where a couple needs to be compatible. If you wanted sexual intercourse every night and I only wanted it once or twice a week, that could be a problem over the long term. If I were a spendthrift and you were conservative with money, that could be a problem. Of course, there are compromises in every relationship, but if they are too great, the relationship will not last. Does that make sense?"

"I guess. So you are saying that when we hold hands or kiss, we're having sex?"

"I wouldn't put it quite like that. But there is a sexual component in each of those things. When I hold your hand I receive physical pleasure; when we kiss I receive even more physical pleasure. As we participate in physically pleasurable activities we learn more about the responses of our companion. And we make emotional connections as we share those activities. And strong emotional connections are key to any successful relationship."

"So you view us as being in a relationship?"

"In the early stages of a relationship, but yes, in a relationship."

"I like that." And she kissed me again. As our kisses continued, they became more heated. Her tongue teased mine, then our tongues were dancing together. Lucinda was rubbing her breasts against my chest and I pressed against her as my own arousal grew.

We were both panting by the time we pulled apart. Then she kissed me gently on my lips. "You make me all tingly! When the time comes, I think that you will be a wonderful lover." She paused, "Would you like to stay for dinner? I'm pretty sure that it would be OK with Aunt Maria, but I can ask her."

"I don't want to be any inconvenience, but I would certainly enjoy having dinner with you... and your family," I added as an afterthought.

While Lucinda was talking to her aunt, I walked over to where some of the kids were playing. They wanted me to join in, so I sat on the ground with them. We were playing some made-up game when she returned.

"You have made a big hit with them."

"They are lots of fun."

"And you take time to do things with them. I talked with Aunt Maria and she would be happy to have you join us for dinner. With her big family she always makes plenty. Uncle Carlos is planning to have a fire later on the patio. He will have marshmallows and s'mores."

"That sounds lovely."

Soon it was time for dinner. Lucinda took the seat beside me, but she was busy helping Aunt Maria serve the food, then she settled down next to me.

We ate, we talked, and I looked at Lucinda again and again. Two of the younger sisters were talking and giggling as they stole glances in our direction.

After dinner I offered to help with the dishes, but Maria suggested that I could supervise the kids while she and Lucinda cleaned up after dinner. Carlos was preparing the fire in the fire pit while I kept the younger kids entertained.

The fire was ready and Lucinda and Aunt Maria carried trays with the marshmallows and other items along with some drinks. It appeared that Uncle Carlos was enjoying some brandy and he offered me some, but I declined saying that I would be driving later.