Lucinda Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned, I cupped her breasts in my hands and lifted them, bringing one nipple to my mouth to kiss and suckle. Lucinda moaned quietly at that. In minutes she had completely released the zipper and clasp of her skirt. She handed that to me and I added it to my closet.

She was wearing only her flimsy black panties and her high heels when I returned. Now she wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her gorgeous boobs against me as she kissed me passionately. It was clear that I was completely aroused as we pressed our bodies together.

Lucinda smiled, then began to remove my jacket. She moved around my room with sensuous grace as she took my coat to the closet. She removed my tie and my shirt, draping them over the back of my desk chair. Her hands went to my waist and she removed my belt. Then she released the catch of my trousers and allowed them to drop. She pushed me gently back to sit on the side of my bed and removed my trousers from my legs. She walked to the closet to hang them up, strutting almost like a stripper as she moved.

Lucinda knelt down in front of me and removed my socks. She looked at my erection protruding through the opening of my boxers. She kissed the head and it jerked. She smiled happily at that. She pulled me to a standing position and released my boxers, allowing them to drop to the floor. "Now that's better," she whispered.

She kissed me again passionately, our tongues dancing and twining together. She pressed forward against me until I caught her as we toppled onto my bed.

We had several hours before she needed to be home, and I wanted to make this evening memorable for every single moment. We kissed and caressed. I toyed with her breasts and nipples. I kissed her throat and she attacked mine. We were building the fire of our passion to a raging inferno. We were pumping our hips into each other, my rigid erection sliding over her steaming mound.

Then I began to trace my fingers over the thin fabric of her sexy lace panties. Lucinda gripped my erection and began stroking it with the built up need she was feeling. Her panties were soaking wet as I probed her engorged lips through the thin nylon.

Lucinda let go of my cock and began to tug on her panties, trying to remove them as fast as possible. I slipped my hand between her legs as she was still struggling to pull off the gossamer item. I rubbed my fingers through her dripping slit. Her panties were below her knees and she abandoned the effort to remove them completely. She had her knees splayed wide, giving me full access to her soaked pussy.

I shifted my position and slid down the bed. I pulled her panties off of one foot and settled between her legs. I moved closer to her opening and she tensed for a moment and gripped my head. I pulled my tongue the full length of her slit and gathered a mouthful of her delicious nectar. Lucinda moaned and raised her hips to me. Any thought of resistance or reluctance about what I was preparing to do had evaporated.

I traced my tongue through her dripping pussy again and again. Her hips were working in perfect rhythm with my tongue as it moved along her slit. I dipped my tongue deeper and deeper between her feminine folds. She was moaning and gripping the sheets when I began to flick her clitoris with my tongue. "Please! Yes! Oh, please!" her exhortations poured out as I flicked and swirled my tongue around her sensitive clitoris.

I slipped a finger into her tight vaginal canal and gently pumped it in and out of her while my tongue was flicking and swirling on her clit. She was nearly frantic with need when I began to stroke on her G-spot and at the same time suck her clit between my lips. She screamed as she convulsed and went rigid into a tight rainbow arch. Her feminine fluids sprayed on my face and dripped onto my bed.

I sucked and stroked as she convulsed again and again. Then her hips began to flail wildly against me. I followed her movements with my mouth and stroked her inner cavity as orgasms cascaded over her. When I was beginning to fear her overload, I began to reduce the intensity of my caresses. Slowly she began to relax onto the bed. I gently caressed her entire vulva with my whole hand as she settled into the bed.

I moved beside her and cradled her in my arms. I felt several aftershocks ripple through her body as I embraced her. I placed gentle kisses on her lips and cheeks and nose. Finally she began to respond to me.

"MY GOD! What did you do to me? I felt like I was transported to another dimension. Nothing should be that good! I don't know how I could ever repay you for that! You are such a wonderful lover, and I feel like such an innocent. Will you teach me how to make love to you?"

"It gives me great pleasure to know that I have pleased you."

"Pleased me? That doesn't cover a fraction of it. You built me up to the point that I thought that I would lose my mind with need. I was like a spring wound so tight. And then my whole body seemed to explode in a volcanic blast of pleasure and release. It was a whole new world. Nothing seemed to exist except for you and me and the eruption within me. If I live to be a thousand, I will never forget that experience."

"Physical love making is about what you can do for your companion. It is not a tit-for-tat exchange. You never have to do anything in reciprocation for something that I may have done. Over the long term, each partner will probably feel like they are receiving more than they are giving. And that's the way it should be. Each person wanting to give more to their partner."

"Can I just bask in your love for a while?"

"I am happy to hold you for absolutely as long as you want."

I reveled in the sensations of holding the most beautiful woman in the world lying naked beside me. I allowed my hands and fingers to stroke her smooth skin while she cuddled against me. We could have stayed like that all evening.

... To Be Continued ...