Lucinda Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no. No need for that. You won't besmirch my reputation with such a simple comment."

"I would never want to hurt you in any way. I hope that you know that."

"I know," she said softly.

We walked through the house showing her the rooms. We ended up at my room, which was just a normal sized bedroom with a small adjoining bathroom. I had a dorm sized refrigerator and a microwave in the room, and I was welcome to use the washer and dryer, and occasionally the kitchen.

Lucinda sat on my bed and patted the space beside her. I gingerly sat beside her. "I won't bite," she said with a chuckle. "It is just so nice to see another side of your life. Thank you for letting me in."

We talked about our plans for the afternoon, then she took the bag with the clothes she would be wearing. She turned her back to me, "Would you do my zipper?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just stood up and cautiously ran the zipper down her back exposing a vast swath of smooth skin and her bra strap. I know that my hands were shaking.

"Thank you," she said as she turned to face me and give me a kiss. Then she stepped into my bathroom.

She was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes when she came out a few minutes later. The first thing that I noticed was that her breasts were moving freely! I had gathered shorts and a t-shirt while she was changing, and I stood with my mouth open as I looked at her.

"You like?"

"God, yes!"

"I thought that you would like it."

"Why don't you get dressed? Then we can take that walk."

I shook myself out of my revere and headed into the bathroom. Lucinda looked very pointedly at my crotch as I walked past. I knew that she knew that I had an erection. We headed out to the car.

I looked frequently at Lucinda as her breasts bounced and swayed with the motion of the car. She chatted like she was oblivious to this and the effect it was having on me. When we reached the parking lot, she reached up and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. This lifted her full breasts and pressed them against my chest. I never wanted this to end.

Our kiss continued on and on. Her breasts were moving back and forth against my chest. Our tongues were playing across each other's lips and dancing together in each other's mouth. We were panting when we finally broke the kiss.

Lucinda started towards the trail and I followed. She led at a fairly brisk pace until we reached a bench about two miles along the trail. She turned to me and suggested that we might sit down for a little while. Perspiration had dampened her t-shirt and made about half of her shirt transparent. What a view!

We sat and I immediately took her into my arms and we kissed. "I thought that you wanted to see my breasts?"

I couldn't speak. Lucinda reached down and pulled her shirt up and over her head, sitting there, naked from the waist up. I just stared.

Then she tugged on my shirt and pulled it over my head. "I want to feel your body against mine. I want to feel your hands caressing my bare flesh. Please?"

I certainly did not have to be asked twice. I took Lucinda into my arms and relished the sensuous feel of her soft flesh moving against mine. I lifted a hand to touch and caress her breast. I felt its heft and the firm softness of her breasts. I kissed her lips and her neck until I was kissing and sucking on her nipple. She was moaning and pressing against me.

She pushed me onto my back as she straddled my hips and she began to move over the huge lump in my shorts. She allowed her breasts to dangle in my face and I guided first one then the other of her magnificent breasts into my mouth.

Lucinda humped against my erection with greater and greater fervor. I was sucking on her breasts like my life depended on it. We carried on like that for many minutes until she jerked and cried out. She just had an orgasm. That realization sent me past the point of no return and I shot my load into my underwear.

Lucinda looked at me wide-eyed. "What just happened? What happened to me?"

"I believe that you just had an orgasm." I said with some confusion. "I know that I did."

"THAT is an orgasm? Oh! I love you!" she gushed as she kissed me.

I was still somewhat confused. "Have you never..." I started, but without knowing how to ask the question.

"I thought that I had, maybe. But it was nothing like THAT!" Then she realized what I had said. "You did too? Do we have to worry?"

"There are several layers of clothes between us, but I should probably get cleaned up."

Lucinda got up and allowed me to stand. I turned away from her and began to unfasten my shorts. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm taking off my shorts so that I can remove my underwear."

"But...."

"I'm facing away from you. If you are afraid of seeing something that you don't want to, you can turn away."

I pulled off my shorts and then my boxers. I used the boxers to wipe up my groin and folded them up. Then I pulled my shorts back on. When I turned around, Lucinda was still watching me intently.

"Did you have a good show?" I asked.

"Were those your testicles? They're so big! And your butt is so firm and sculpted!"

"Yes, and thank you. I think that you have the most beautiful breasts imaginable."

"You don't think that they're too big, or too fat?"

"They are perfection! If I were the greatest sculptor in the world, I would want you as my model so that I could create a statue of you!"

"Well, I guess that you did seem to enjoy them."

"Indeed I did. And I hope to have that opportunity for the next 50 years!"

"Only 50?" She said with a laugh.

"OK, the next 100 years!"

"That's better! Now come here and kiss me again, I'm getting chilly."

I wrapped my arms around her and she lifted onto tiptoes while she wrapped her arms around my neck. Our naked flesh was pressed together as we kissed and kissed and kissed.

"You're getting me all heated up again! And you don't have any more underwear!" She said as she moved her breasts back and forth over my chest. "You're going to need to make that happen to me again, and again, and again!" She said as she looked directly into my eyes.

"That will undoubtedly be my pleasure!" I assured her.

Then we began our return trip to the car.

We returned to my house and I dropped off my soiled underwear.. Lucinda was watching me as I pulled out a fresh pair. "Did you enjoy your little show out in the woods?" Lucinda smiled and nodded. I slowly began to unbutton my shorts, and she was watching me intently. I dropped my shorts and was naked from the waist down. Knowing that Lucinda was looking at me, really looking at my naked pubic area, had blood pumping into my cock. I was becoming more and more erect by the moment.

"Is that for me? Am I doing that to you?"

I could hardly breathe, "Yes." I whispered.

"May I touch it?"

"If you want."

"I want!" She said with some intensity. Then she reached out and wrapped her hand around me. "It's hard! And yet it's velvety. And I can feel it pulsing! It's amazing! And it's still getting bigger and harder!" She looked at me in amazement.

"What can we do that isn't full intercourse? Something that won't get me pregnant?"

"There are several things, depending on what you are comfortable with."

"Like what?"

"Mutual masturbation."

"That sounds nasty."

"Not really. You could continue to stroke my penis much like you are doing now, that isn't nasty, is it?"

"No, it's kind of fun."

"At the same time I could be caressing your breasts and vagina."

"You'd be touching my pussy?" She asked with a little alarm.

"I have said before, we don't have to do anything that you're not comfortable doing. And we can progress at any pace that you want."

"It's just that touching me there is so intimate."

"What about what you are doing?" She looked down to see her hand moving on my cock.

"I guess that's pretty intimate, too. You had said that we are building the foundation for a solid relationship. Developing the intimacy between us is part of that, isn't it?"

"Yes, but trust and mutual respect is too. Don't do anything that you are not ready for."

"Do you want to be naked? We would have to be careful. No unplanned babies!" Lucinda said.

"No unplanned babies for sure. But I would love to see you naked and be naked with you!"

Lucinda pulled off her shirt again, and then began to remove her shorts. She pulled off her shoes and socks and sat shyly on the edge of my bed wearing only her 'old lady' underpants.

I pulled off my t-shirt and then my socks. My eyes were focused on her beautiful, nearly naked body throughout. She paused, then stood up and pulled off her panties. She opened her arms and invited me to hold her naked body.

I took her into my arms, engulfing her in my embrace. We kissed. Then she pulled me down onto my bed. I held her and kissed her. I caressed her breasts and nipples. I traced my fingers over her firm, flat stomach.

Lucinda wrapped her fingers around my rigid erection. She pumped her hand up and down my shaft. I could have died a happy man.

My fingers reached the thick forest of her pubic bush. It was not wild and unruly, but it was thick and full. Every part of her body was lush. I traced my fingers over her Mount of Venus and she sighed. I allowed them to follow the valley where her pussy lips met, and she moaned. Again and again I ran my fingers along the outline of her slit until she was beginning to moan and pump slightly against my hand. Her moisture was making her slit slick, and her lips were becoming engorged and opening.

Lucinda was not consciously masturbating me, but as her arousal climbed higher, her grip was stronger and her strokes more forceful. That was working for me. I dipped my middle finger into the fold between her lips and she cried out with a moan of pleasure. I traced through her valley deeper and deeper with each pass. Her hips were pumping of their own accord.

I allowed my fingers to lightly stroke her clitoral hood and she moaned a guttural cry. I drew my fingers through her slit, gathering moisture, then stroked her emerging clitoris. She was pumping against my hand with intensity.

I gently and carefully investigated her vaginal opening. If her hymen was grown over, I didn't want to cause her pain. Her canal was especially tight, but not completely closed, so I gently pressed a finger into her virginal channel while I stroked her clit with my thumb. Throughout this I had continued to toy gently with her nipple.

Lucinda was gripping my cock forcefully and pumping up and down faster and harder. The combination of sensations was going to make me explode soon.

I pumped my finger in and out of her tight pussy while my thumb flicked over her distended clit. She was panting and moaning and humping against me, and her stroking on my cock was pushing me to the brink of a massive climax.

I curled my finger inside her slightly until I found that slightly rougher area I had read about. Then I gently caressed her G-spot while stroking her clit. Lucinda screamed and her hips lurched then flailed as I continued to stroke her G-spot and clit. Her orgasm was powerful and intense. Her grip on my cock became like an iron vice as she gripped and jerked on my manhood. Then I began to spray cum all over both of us and the bed.

When my climax began to abate, I reduced the intensity of my caresses on her pussy and clit. We both collapsed together. After a few minutes, Lucinda rolled against me and kissed me passionately. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she cried. "I thought that what I experienced this afternoon was the ultimate! Now you have taken me to new places that I couldn't imagine even existed! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" and she kissed me again.

It was only after a few more minutes that she realized what a sticky mess I had created. Semen was running over her breasts and abdomen as well as my chest and shoulders. There was even some cum on her face and in her hair. "I guess that I did OK for you?" she asked.

"OK? You did great! I don't know that I have ever had a climax like that before. The combination of your soft hand and your beautiful nude body had me exploding in record time."

"Well, maybe except for earlier this afternoon?" she teased.

"Yes, I was pretty fired up then, too."

"So you have masturbated before?" Lucinda asked.

"Every night after we have been together, and most nights after we talk," I said.

"Really? I have touched myself a few times, but always thought it was wrong. I would get all tingly, like when we have been kissing and stuff, but I have never felt what I have felt with you today!"

"I hope that I can give you pleasure like that on a regular basis," I said enthusiastically. Then I paused, "If you want."

"Oh, I want! I want to learn about everything I have been missing out on. Everything!" she said emphatically. I thought I knew what that meant, and I nearly made my head explode at the idea!

"Maybe we should get cleaned up a little bit? Showing up at your uncle's house covered in semen might not be well received."

"Perhaps you're right, but I would take a bath in your semen if I could!" Lucinda said, then she wiped a dollop of cum off of one breast and popped it into her mouth. "Maybe I'd like to try a semen diet?" My cock was jerking back to attention as I considered the implications of that suggestion.

I started the water running in my tiny shower. "I'll need to try to keep my hair dry. It takes forever to dry completely."

We climbed into the shower together and our water-slick bodies rubbed sensuously against each other. I was completely hard again from feeling her full breasts rubbing against my chest and my groin against her buttocks. "Doesn't that thing ever go down?" she asked playfully.

"That's not very likely when I have the most beautiful woman in the world standing naked with me!"

"Flattery might just get you everywhere!" she said with a laugh.

When we were out of the shower and dried off, we started to get dressed. "We made a real mess of your bed," she said.

"That's OK. I would change it a dozen times a day for you!"

"A dozen times a day? Would I be able to walk?" she said in mock horror.

I looked at the clock. "OH MY! We're going to be late for dinner at your uncle's house!" We rushed to the car and drove as quickly as possible across town. We arrived at 6:05.

We made our apologies, saying that we spent longer on our hike than we had planned. But I'm nearly certain that Aunt Maria noticed that Lucinda's hair was a little damp.

We all quickly moved to the dining table. Both Celia and Sonya wanted to sit next to me. Lucinda suggested that she would sit across from me so that I could look at her while the two young sisters could sit on each side of me. They were full of questions, "What did you see on the hike?", "How is your church different from ours?", "How far away do you live?", "Are you and Lucinda going to get married?" I nearly choked on a bite of food with that one.

I replied, "Getting married is a very serious matter. You need to get to know each other very, very well. And you have to be at a stable point in your life. Lucinda and I are getting to know each other better and better, but we are still in college, which is not a wonderful time to get married. I like Lucinda very much, and I think that she likes me, but we are still a while away from deciding to get married." There seemed to be a little sigh among all the adults after that one.

After dinner the kids went off to play. Lucinda joined her aunt in the kitchen and Uncle Carlos and I sat on the patio. "You handled that little bombshell of a question very well," Carlos commented.

"Kids will ask the darnedest things," I responded.

"Maria was younger than Lucinda is now when we got married. Of course, things are different now, and you both are still in school... But things have worked out OK for us."

"Yes, they appear to have. And, if things continue to progress as they are, we will definitely be discussing marriage at some point in the future. Would you like that?"

"Well, I'm not her father, and as you say it's somewhat premature to be discussing marriage, but you seem to be an upstanding young man who keeps his word," he seemed to emphasize that last part, "So, when the time was right, I could see myself supporting her marrying you."

Then he said, "I thought that Lucinda's hair looked like it was damp when you came in. Was it?"

"Yes, we had been pretty sweaty and needed a shower after the hike, so we stopped at my place and we each took a quick shower. I'm sorry that we were a little late as a result."

Carlos raised an eyebrow, but made no comment.

After finishing in the kitchen, Lucinda and Aunt Maria joined Carlos and me on the patio. In the conversation Maria commented that she had never heard me mention my parents. "Do they live in the area?" she asked.

Lucinda gave me a concerned glance. "Actually, they died in an auto accident a little more than a year ago."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Maria exclaimed. "I didn't mean to be insensitive."

"I know. But it's not something that often comes up in conversation. In fact, I just made a point of telling Lucinda today. It had not come up, but it was a part of me that I thought that she should know."

"Are you OK?" Maria persisted.

"When something like that happens, it rips a hole in you. In some ways that never goes away. I stayed with an aunt and uncle last summer until it was time to start college. But they live way down in the southeastern part of the state and I wanted to be here this summer. And I'm glad that I was," I said as I looked at Lucinda.

"But, where are you living?" Maria continued.

"After everything settled following the accident, I now own the house free and clear. I have a wonderful couple who rent it and take care of it. They pay less than market rent and do all of the maintenance and yard work, just like it was their own house. I have my bedroom and bath, and I can use the kitchen and laundry. It covers the property taxes and a good bit more, so it is a good arrangement all around."

Carlos asked, "What about after college?"

"Our arrangement is very flexible. If we move back here, we would probably move into the house. If not, we'd sell it and give the current people the first chance to buy it."

"We?" Asked Maria.

"Well, as was discussed at dinner, it is still a long way away, but I hope that there is a possibility of Lucinda and I getting married someday."

"I see," Maria said smiling. "But how are you paying for school and living expenses?"

"They had enough life insurance to cover my school and such until I graduate. There should even be a little bit left to help get settled after school."

Carlos said, "It sounds like your situation is pretty well thought out and stable."

"My parents were good planners, so their accident left me in about the best financial position possible. Of course, nothing could replace their presence. It was on the anniversary of their accident that I first met Lucinda."

"Since you are alone, know that you are always welcome here, certainly for Sunday meals, but also at other times, even when Carlos and Lucinda are working at the restaurant. The young ones adore you, so come over any time."

Then Maria asked, "Do you love Lucinda?"

Simultaneously Carlos and Lucinda objected to her question, "That's very private!" And, "How can you ask that?"

I answered in spite of their objections, "Yes, I am coming to love Lucinda. Our love is still growing and developing. It is not the mature love that you share with Carlos, but I believe that our love will grow every bit as deep and strong as yours."

Maria looked at Carlos. "I appreciate Lucinda's beauty; not just her external beauty, which takes my breath away every time I look at her, but also her inner beauty. She is kind and caring, she is truly good to others, family and strangers alike. Our love seems to grow and develop every time we are together, every time we talk. How can I not be in love with you?" I asked as I looked directly at Lucinda.