Lucinda Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." Maria pronounced. "Carlos, come, we need to give these two lovebirds a little time alone." And with that, they were gone.

"You just pronounced your love for me in front of my family. In our culture that is the next thing to a marriage proposal!" Lucinda said.

"I'm OK with that." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes. And at dinner I had told your whole family that I hoped to marry you when the time is right. I also talked with Uncle Carlos about that before you and Aunt Maria came out."

"Really?"

"I told him that, if things continue to develop between us as well as they have been, I could certainly see us getting married. I asked if he would like that, and he agreed. It was not a marriage proposal, and I didn't ask him for your hand. I will ask you first when the time comes. But I did want to plant the seed of the idea in his mind."

"So you think that you might want to marry me, huh? You don't even know whether I'm good in bed yet!"

"It seems like there is ample passion sparking between us. And in everything that we have done so far, you have been an enthusiastic participant. So I'm not very worried about that. Of course, we can certainly continue to investigate that as well."

"Ummm. I like the idea of investigating that." Lucinda wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled me to her. Her kiss was warm and passionate with her tongue soon toying with my lips and dipping into my mouth.

After we had been kissing for a while she pulled back slightly. She reached a hand behind her to release her bra strap, then with a movement that I couldn't understand, she pulled her bra out through one sleeve of her top. "There, I think that will be much better." I certainly would agree.

We kissed and caressed. I kissed her neck and throat, I caressed her full breasts, I sucked on her nipples through the thin fabric of her top. She was caressing my cock through my shorts and I knew that I was leaking massive amounts of precoital fluids.

"You make me so hot. I want to get you alone and make you explode like you did today. And I want you to do what you did to me. I didn't know that I could feel like that."

About then the patio lights flashed on and off. "I think that's the signal that I should be heading home." I said sadly.

"I'll text you later," she said.

We walked to the front porch where we shared an extended goodnight kiss before I headed to my car.

Maria and Lucinda were getting ready for bed and sharing the same bathroom. "I thought that you were going to wait. Did you ..." asked Maria.

"What? No!"

"Please don't lie to me."

"No, we didn't."

"But your panties are on inside out!"

"After our hike we were a mess. We stopped at his place and took showers. We suddenly realized how late it was and we dressed in a rush. I must have put them on wrong as I hurried to dress."

"Were you naked together?" Maria asked.

Shyly, Lucinda replied, "Yes."

"But you didn't have sex? Michael must have iron self-control."

"We did play a little, but his penis was never near my vagina. We did not have intercourse."

"Still, I will make a call to my doctor. I think that you need that prescription as soon as possible!"

Lucinda told me about that conversation when she texted me later.

"Are you OK with that?" I asked.

"Yes. I would rather be prepared so that we can choose our own time, not have external factors control the situation."

I had picked up a dozen condoms on my way home, but I didn't tell her that. I didn't want her to feel any sense of pressure from me.

Lucinda continued, "Thank you for this afternoon. It was perfect. I didn't know that such sensations were even possible. And when you ejaculated, it was like a fire hose. You sprayed all over everything. I love what you do to me.... I love you."

"And, Lucinda, I love you. I said it in front of your aunt and uncle, but I want to be saying it directly to you."

"It's getting late. When you said that you think of me every night, I understand more clearly what you mean, and it gives me a tingle to know that. Think of me as you go to sleep;) I will definitely be thinking of you."

"Goodnight, my love."

As was my practice I had dinner at the restaurant on Tuesday evening. Lucinda gave me a brilliant smile and directed me to a table that she would be serving. During my meal I noticed Manuel waiting around with several of his friends; none of them seemed to have anything to do. But they didn't pay any attention to me when I left.

That evening as we were texting I commented about that.

"I've been noticing that too. There are more and more of those 'never do wells' hanging around. Something else that was just weird: Manuel usually answers the phone and takes the 'to go' orders, but he was busy so I picked up the order line. When the guy placed the order he said to add some 'special sauce'. When I said that I didn't know about any special sauce, the customer said, 'just tell Manuel, he'll get it'. It was weird. I asked the cook, but he didn't know about what they had been talking about either."

"Did you ask Manuel?"

"Yes, and he blew up! He asked what I thought I was doing taking phone orders, as if I didn't take customer's orders all day long. He shouted at me and said that I was never to answer that phone again."

"Very strange, since his primary approach seems to be to avoid as much work as possible. Did you mention this to Uncle Carlos?"

"Not yet, he was very preoccupied on the drive home. But I'll ask him in the morning."

"Did you think about me last night?"

"In far more erotic ways than ever before."

"Was it good?"

"Not as good as the real thing!"

"I certainly agree with that."

"Aunt Maria has made a doctor's appointment for Friday. She said that she told Uncle Carlos that I should have the whole day off. She said that the two of us could have a girl's shopping day in the morning before the appointment. She also suggested that we might enjoy a Friday night to ourselves, dinner at someplace other than the restaurant and such."

"That's a beautiful idea. I knew that I liked that lady!"

"Her doctor's office is on your side of town. I hope that I'm not being too forward, but maybe I could bring a dress along and I could come straight to your house after the appointment. I could change clothes there? I know that she is dying to see where you live."

"That would be perfect. I will let the Olsons know. I'm sure that they will be happy to have Aunt Maria see the place, but they'll want to tidy up a bit."

"Tidy up? I thought that the whole place was immaculate when you brought me over unannounced."

"Let's just say that Ms. Olson will want to be sure that everything is 'just so'. You know?"

"I guess. Aunt Maria is a good housekeeper, but it could never be pristine with all those kids living there."

"Yes, their house has a warm, welcoming, lived in feel. It is a house full of children and love. And with all those kids, I'm happy that they still found room for you."

"Yes, they are good people."

"Remember to mention that strange call to Uncle Carlos. Dream of me when you sleep. I love you."

"I will, you too. I love you too."

The next evening when Lucinda texted me she said, "Uncle Carlos was very puzzled when I told him about the call. Tonight he said that Manuel became belligerent and evasive when he asked about it. He is very worried about Manuel."

"I don't like the look of some of the guys who are hanging around. I hope that you will stay as far away from them as possible."

"I can't wait until Friday! We will have part of the afternoon and all evening to ourselves!"

"You had better check with Maria about what time they expect you to return. We don't want to have them worrying."

"I'm a 19 year old woman; I should be able to decide that for myself!"

"Yes, you are. However you are living in their house, so showing them some courtesy is appropriate. If you discuss it, and they seem unreasonable in their expectations, you can at least tell them when to expect you so that they don't worry."

"I know. I just don't want to be treated like a little girl."

"Which you clearly are not! But letting them know what to expect is simply courteous."

"You're right. I just want to be with you as much as I can."

"I feel the same way. I expect that if you talk with Aunt Maria, she will be reasonable and will listen to you if you need to negotiate the schedule. Uncle Carlos takes his responsibility for keeping you safe very seriously."

"How can we be together more?" Lucinda asked.

"With your work schedule it is difficult. Of course we will spend every Sunday together. We will have to navigate the time with family and balance that with our time together. But it's already the middle of summer, we will be returning to school soon and then we can spend much more time together."

"Yes!" Lucinda answered with several heart icons. "If you can behave, we could study together...."

"I would study very hard if there was a bonus for me at the end."

She had actually found some penis icons which she used to respond.

"That sounds lovely." I responded.

"Think about that when you get in bed tonight."

"I'm already in bed, and already am thinking about it!" I answered, then continued, "Sleep well, have pleasant dreams. I love you."

"I love you, too. Are you going to say that every night?"

"I don't want you to forget."

"I will never forget, you goose."

"Yes, I may be a goose, but I'm YOUR goose." I said.

"And I'm happy for that. You can tell me that as often as you want. I love you, my precious goose."

"Sleep well."

Friday finally arrived. I showed Aunt Maria around the house. She was clearly impressed. It is a four bedroom, three and a half bath, colonial with a full basement and three car garage. And it was immaculate, as Ms. Olson would not have it any other way.

We showed her my bedroom and bath. (I also had put some effort into making that look nice.) I had even made the bed.

"So this is where you live?" She asked.

"Yes. I can use the laundry and the kitchen if I want, but with the little fridge and microwave I rarely use that. I do sometimes store some food in the freezer."

"It sounds like you have a good relationship with your tenants."

"They have been so much more than that. They take care of the place as if it was their own, which it might be some day. I am a little bit like an extended family member with a room in the back."

Maria said, "I need to go. I have children to feed and a house to run. Lucinda, I will probably be in bed before you get in. Have a good time and be careful."

After we had seen Maria off, I asked, "What was that?"

"I'll tell you about my day. We left shortly after the sitter arrived. We went shopping for some 'girl things. Then we went out to lunch. She talked about some things that I would have been totally embarrassed to discuss just a short time ago. It might fall in the category of motherly advice, if your mom was extremely liberated. She also told me a little of what I should expect at the doctor's appointment.

"We went to the doctor's and he asked Aunt Maria to wait outside. He did a pelvic exam and asked a variety of questions related to my sexual health and sexual activity. He confirmed what I already knew, that I am a virgin and that my hymen is opened. He asked if my periods were regular, which they are, and when my last period had been. I had just finished my last one yesterday. He asked a few other health questions, then he asked for the pharmacy to send a prescription to. I told him one of the chains near here, and it was done.

"Aunt Maria stopped by the drugstore and we picked up the prescription, and here I am!"

"So what did you buy?" I asked.

"Would you like me to show you?"

"Oh, yes. Pretty please!"

She had two large shopping bags plus her dress bag. We had hung her dress in my closet, which felt very intimate. "Aunt Maria said that I should burn all of my old panties, or only wear them during my monthly. So I got these for every day." She held up several packs of bikini panties in a variety of colors.

"I also bought some new bras." She held them up for my view. They were not as full coverage as her old ones.

"She insisted that I get some bra and panty sets that were more fun, more exciting. I don't think that I would ever have bought these without Aunt Maria's insistence." She held up matching sets in white, black, and bright red. All three were lacy and mostly see-through. I loved them all.

"We also bought some slacks and shorts and tops. Again, she pushed me to buy some items that were far more provocative than what I would normally get.

"And she said that my swimsuit was fine for around the family, but I should have one that would really keep your attention." She pulled out the smallest bikini I had ever seen. With Lucinda's curves packed into that, she would have my full attention... but I might not be able to walk.

"Would you like a little fashion show?" I nodded vigorously.

Even though we had seen each other naked, she went into the bathroom to change. She came out wearing some form fitting slacks and a top that exposed more of her cleavage than I had ever seen her display before. She was beautiful and sexy without being slutty. I gave my wholehearted approval.

She removed the top and slacks to show her new 'every day' undies. The panties sat low on her abdomen, just above the top of her pubic hair. The bra molded her breasts to give an apparent increase in their size. "This doesn't make me look too busty, does it?"

"You look perfect. I could sit and look at you all day, drooling all the time!"

"I think that you said something about being a 'boob man', so I thought that you would like it!"

She stepped back into the bathroom. A few minutes later she returned wearing some deliciously short, form fitting shorts and a spaghetti strap crop-top. It was clear that there was no bra under her top. She smiled and spun around and I nearly swooned. It was probably clear that my erection was tenting out my pants.

She returned to the bathroom for another change. She came out wearing a silky black top that seemed to flow over her chest like water. It had a deep display of her cleavage with just a hint of the black lace bra peaking out along the edge.

The skirt was also black, not quite knee length, but it had a slit along her left leg that extended very high on her thigh. She smiled and grabbed the tab of a zipper at the top of the slit. She zipped it higher and higher and higher until it reached her waist.

She began to unbutton the buttons of her blouse, exposing more and more of her breasts inside the thin lace bra. She removed the blouse and set it aside, allowing me a wonderful view of her lace enclosed breasts. She seemed more naked than when she was naked! I could clearly see her areolae and nipples as well as the full swell of her perfect breasts. She smiled at my reaction.

She released the clasp of her skirt and set it aside. She slowly turned around, displaying her delicious form from every angle. Her panties were made of the same see-through lace in front, fully displaying her lush bush of black pubic hair. The back covered about half of her glorious butt cheeks, and it was made of see-through black nylon and displayed her backside completely.

I'm sure that I was panting by this point. Lucinda smiled brilliantly at me and returned to the bathroom. She came back out wearing the tiny swimsuit. She was a little shy wearing it. The tiny upper triangles were maybe three or four inches on a side of the thinnest nylon possible. The fabric cradled under her full breasts and extended up to barely cover her nipples and areolae. The bottom was a triangle maybe an inch wider on each side so that her pubic bush was barely covered. The fabric was so thin that I could actually see the individual hairs in her pubic bush and I could easily see her nipples and the little bumps on her areolae.

When she turned around there was NO BACK to her bottoms, just a string that ran between her cheeks and joined the string around her waist.

"When you wear that, you will definitely have my full attention!" I exclaimed.

"You like?" she asked hesitantly.

"You are beautiful all of the time. But these things accentuate you natural charms."

"You're so sweet to me. What is our plan now?"

"Well, we could stay here and I could ravage your body for the rest of the evening..."

"Yes, we could do that..."

"Or we could go to the nice restaurant where we have reservations, and we could come back here after dinner for some private, intimate time together."

"Oooo, I really like that. What should I wear?"

"I'm planning to wear a jacket and tie."

"What do you want me to wear?"

"Whatever pleases you. You can take into consideration what I'm wearing, but the choice is entirely yours. You are beautiful in my eyes regardless of what you are wearing, or not wearing," I added with a wicked grin.

I was dressed and ready in about 15 minutes. I had taken a shower and shaved before Lucinda arrived, so all I needed to do was change clothes.

Like every young man, I grossly underestimated the time my companion would require. Over an hour later Lucinda emerged from the bathroom. But any irritation that I might have felt immediately dissolved. She was wearing the silky black blouse that hugged her body and every curve. She was not wearing the new black lace bra; she was not wearing any bra. The shape of her fantastic breasts was accentuated as the fabric clung to her like a coating of water.

With that she wore the black skirt with the slit up the side. She had the zipper pulled up to near where her leg meets her body. She wore black high heels that raised her height at least two inches. Her hair was in a fancy braid that shone as it carried down and over one shoulder.

She kissed me lightly on my lips and said, "I'm sorry that I took so long. I hope that it was worth the wait."

"You are always gorgeous, but WOW! Would you accompany me?" I asked as I extended my arm. She smiled.

As she slipped into the car, she displayed more leg than I thought possible without being nude.

We chatted amicably during the short drive and then I valet parked the car. I saw the valet do a double take as he helped Lucinda out of her seat. As we approached the podium, the host did not appear at all distressed that we were 15 minutes late for our reservation. His eyes were mostly fixed on Lucinda.

He promptly led us through the restaurant to our table with a window view. As we walked along, several men stopped to gaze at Lucinda as she passed. A couple got a reprimand from their companion.

Dinner was excellent and we were never lacking in attention from the staff. When we had finished dinner, our waiter offered to bring the dessert cart for our consideration. Lucinda said, "We have some dessert at home that I have been wanting to try."

I certainly knew what I wanted for dessert!

As we left the restaurant we reversed the process. Several men, and a couple women, were spellbound as Lucinda walked past. The valet was happy to help Lucinda with her door.

We drove home. When we reached my room, I asked if she always created such a stir like that. "No, but it was fun to watch those men gawking at me."

"What about the two or three women?"

"Really? I didn't notice them." She paused dramatically. "There's no couch in your room, where shall we sit?" she asked, already moving toward my bed. She stopped and turned to face me. "Would you help me with my buttons? They were so difficult to get done."

I stepped forward and took her into my arms and kissed her deeply before I began to unbutton the few buttons on her blouse. She shook her shoulders slightly and the fine fabric slipped down over her arms. I was mesmerized by the beauty of her breasts. It took several seconds before I realized that she was handing me the garment. I took it and hung it in my closet.