Lucky husband

Story Info
Lucky man!
1.1k words
3.8
4.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaryll
Jaryll
2 Followers

Since I was young, I enjoyed peeping. Started with sisters, then when I moved out on my own, just opportunities while living in apartment buildings or whatever. I always enjoyed imagining what girls body parts looked like under their clothes, then try to see how close my imagination was to reality by trying to find a way to see them. Of course I rarely had the chance. My favorite was indoor public swimming pools with a public viewing area to watch swimmers, like a cafe or such. See them walk in fully dressed, then see them in a bikini. Not naked, but the closest I was every going to get to naked.

As I started dating, I tried to involve my desires and thoughts in conversations and expression during sex, but it never really worked. Then when I was 25, I met the woman who would become my wife. Teresa was 2 years younger than me and an aspiring photographer, who worked in a retail clothing store, selling clothes to mostly the hip younger crowd. I actually saw her outside the store in the mall one day. I saw her and stopped dead in my tracks. Soon, while drooling over the incredible way she fit those tight pants and stretch tee, I started imagining her various body parts, like breast shape when unsupported by a bra, her areolas, nipples, bum, pubic hair, pubic lips etc.

I guess my poorly disguised glaring, was a bit much and she noticed and went back in the store. I wandered the mall for a couple of hours and couldn't help myself from going back to catch a final glimpse of her before I left. Long story short, she saw me in her store, we talked a bit and well, started dating and married a little over 2 years later.

About a year before we actually married, we had been to a beach and I guess at one point, I stared a little to long at this girl and Terry noticed, but didn't stop me. A few days later we were talking about maybe going to the beach again and she asked me what intrigued me about that girl I spent so much time staring at. I was embarrassed and so afraid of what to say, but after assuring her that she was perfect and my glares were only for mental pleasure, I opened up a bit about imagining. She asked me if I ever got to confirm my imagined thoughts and if so, how. To my surprise, she didn't react negatively when I mentioned I had peeped when I had the chance and she kept asking questions. The more she asked, the more open I got. She confided she knew she had been peeped on by her brother and thinks maybe a couple of times in store change rooms, but didn't seem to want to elaborate on it, so I didn't push. She did say it never made her angry.

Shortly after that day, we went back to that beach and this time she took her camera. Often she brought her camera when we went on hikes or vacations, but I had never seen her with it on a beach.

A couple of weeks after, we were laying in bed, getting a bit aroused in foreplay and she reached over and opened the nightstand drawer. She pulled out a brown envelope and in the envelope, were prints of the pictures she took that day at the beach.

I was confused at first, but she pulled out the first picture, it was of a young woman, maybe college age, and asked me to describe what I imagine that girls body was like naked. I was a bit sheepish at first, but soon found myself with the most solid hard on I think I ever had. I was leaking like a sieve, both my cock and verbally. Then she pulled out another picture of a woman maybe late 30's or early 40's and asked me to describe her, but in even more detail. Suffice to say, we never made it to a 3rd picture that night. We fucked harder than we ever had and both had a exhausting orgasms.

She did say, however it was obvious, that she found it very exciting hearing my thoughts and over the next few month's, we expanded on our new found pleasure. Yes, there was intercourse, but there was also a lot of mutual masturbation while looking a pictures pinned to the wall.

One day, not long before we married and trying to get into bride and groom shape, we went to an indoor swimming pool and leisure center. We worked out on the equipment, then to the viewing area to have a sport drink before going for a swim. Terry caught me staring at a young woman at the counter. She leaned over and in my ear, said something like "maybe I should have a glance at her in the shower room, then later you can tell me what you imagine her parts look like and we will see how close you are". Then she grabbed her bag and followed her into the change room.

We swam, glanced occasionally and never talked about it, but when Terry noticed that girl headed to the change room, she told me she would be right back and went there too. About 10 minutes later she returned, smiled and winked.

Later at home, we climbed in to bed and before we got to it, she said she actually enjoyed being my minds eye. It was then that I knew with no doubt, this was a marriage made in heaven and time and patience would reveal more pleasures.

About 2 years after we were married, Teresa went on the first of several week long retreat of sorts with a number of photographers. One of them, was a woman who we had gone for dinner with her and her husband a couple of times. Terry ended up sharing a room at the Villa with her during the retreat. Over the course of the week, Terry had numerous opportunities, which weren't necessarily unintentional, to catch a glimpse of her partially or fully nude. The evening after she got home, she told me and described in vivid detail, every part. Unlike ever before this prompted us to add thoughts of what kind of sex and positions our subjects might engage in. Explosive orgasms ensued.

Stories for another time, but over the last 12 years, there have been many beaches, many retreats and I have even been afforded a few viewing opportunities, occasionally with the full support of my lovely Teresa.

Jaryll
Jaryll
2 Followers