Lucky Over 40 Ch. 04: The Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled my cock from her moth and held it in her hand, turning her head toward me to say, "Suck my clit while I suck you. Make me come. Finger my ass and I'll finger yours, baby. Make me cum on your face and you can come in my mouth." Then she put a wet finger at my asshole and pushed it in, slowly and deeply, while she took my cock back into her mouth, slowly and deeply. Alternately, her mouth moved down my shaft as her finger came out of my ass, and when it went back in, her mouth moved up my shaft until just the head was in her mouth. I don't know where she got that trick, but it was good, and I thought I might be coming again, soon.

Meanwhile, I was sucking on her clit, while wiggling a finger into her ass, having covered it with her pussy juice, and my cum I suppose. I twirled my tongue around her clit as I sucked it, and slid my finger in and out of her ass. I gauged my actions by her squirming. She was close, I thought, and so was I.

Finally her legs got stiff, and she stopped moving on my cock, her finger stayed deep in my ass, pushing, she was coming, and moaning around my dick, until she opened her mouth and said, "OOooh, FUuuck, YEAH. Now give me some more of your cum!" And she started to suck me hard, swirling her tongue on my cock head and stroking my shaft with her hand, while her finger wiggled in my ass. I was staring at her beautiful pussy, its lovely dark hair wet with our fluid, and her smell was so rich and hot.

Suddenly, my cock was ready to erupt again, and told her, "I coming sweetie, any second, I'm gonna come again. Oh yea, don't stop playing with my cock, I'm coming." And I erupted in her mouth, "AAaahhh, yeah!" She kept stroking me, and held her lips tight on my head. She let her finger slide out of my ass as she pulled my cock from her between lips without opening her mouth, and I shuddered.

She let go with her hand and pulled herself up off me, then turned and came up to lay by my side. Her hand took my face and she brought her lips to mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth, and with it, some of my cum. "Mmmm," she hummed as we kissed deeply and passionately. When she broke the kiss she said, "Pineapple juice, huh? It's pretty good, isn't it?"

"Jill! But yeah, I really DO need to thank her," I thought to myself as we snuggled together.

See how Deejay's lesson ended up in part 5.