Lucky Over 40 Ch. 05: Deejay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I'll be happy to do that for you, sweetie. I'm yours to command today, anything you want, just tell me," I said softly in her ear, nibbling it, and rocking my pelvis in response to her hand toying with my cock. I was ready to plunge into her, but I needed to let her control it.

"Mmm, in that case, fuck me. Fuck me now. Let's get this hard cock in my wet cunt." She opened her legs, bent her knees to lift her thighs, and pulled me to her, rubbing my cock on her lips before putting the head at her entrance and pushing on my ass to spur me forward. I slid right in, as slowly as I could manage, and she pushed into me, moaning, "Yes, right there, all the way in me, yeah, you feel good in me. Does it feel good, teacher? Is this good?"

"Oh yes, it feels very good. You are a very good student," I replied, and nibbled her ear as I started to slide in and out, rotating my hips as I did. "Oh yea, you're so wet and warm and soft. I'm feeling that plug in your ass, too. It's rubbing on my cock. Yeah, sweetie, this feels very, very good."

"Oh, I haven't had a nice slow fuck in forever," she sighed. "It always seemed he was just so amped up to pound me until he came. This is really, really nice. I like your kissing and licking, too. Can we just do this for a while, mmmm." She was humming softly, caressing my back and ass gently. It all felt so very nice.

"Ummmm Hmmmm," I replied amid my nibbling and kissing of her ear and neck. "We can do this as long as you like. I'm in no hurry to end this lesson. Have we checked all your boxes, by the way. Was there anything else to cover?" I asked, while still lazily moving in and out of her and nuzzling her neck.

"Your big purple tipped pen is checking my box right now, really well," she giggled, "and it's so good, mmmm. This is very good. Oohhh, yeah, grind a little more, right there, ooo, you're rubbing on my clit, ahhhh. I'm gonna... cum... yeah... YEAH," and she tensed, arching her back some, her hands grabbing my ass tightly and pushing me into her.

I kept still, pushed all the way inside her, until she relaxed from the orgasm. After a short while she said, "Oh, that was good, yeah. Oh, yes. But you didn't come, did you?"

"No, not yet," I replied, without any remorse. "I really liked that too, it was great, but you milked me pretty good a little while ago, so I'm still working up to being able to come, I think."

"He's still hard, isn't he," she said. "That's nice, `cause I want some more from him, but not so slow and easy this time. Take me doggie style," and she started to push me off, rolling over to get up on her knees. She put her ass in the air, waving it at me, and kept her chest down, hugging a pillow, saying, "Stick it back in me, right there, fuck me good baby. Does this look good to you? Do you want me like this, baby? My cunt is so hot for you right now. Fuck me, please!"

She was really wound up, but so was I. Who wouldn't be, with this sexy, horny, 25 year old dirtily begging you to fuck her, in whatever position she asked for. "Yes, you look very good, and very bad," I said, thinking erotically. "You know I want you, my naughty, bad girl. I wanna push my cock back into you, deep into your pussy." I rubbed my cock up and down her wet cunt and then slid it in. "I want to fuck you. I want you to fuck me. I want us to make each other come." I pushed in and out of her, hard and fast.

She moaned, "Oh yeah, baby, fuck your bad girl! Fuck me, good!" Then she looked back at me and said in a sexy voice, "Spank your bad girl. Spank my naughty ass teacher. And punish me with that hard rod." I didn't respond to she changed her tone and said more directly, "No, yeah, I mean it! Slap my ass, Rob!" So what was I to do, I slapped one side of her ass, then the other. "Yeah, that was good! Again! Oh, yeah! Never done this but it's kinda fun," she said. "Ugh, yeah, OH! Fuck me and spank my ass, yeah!"

"I've haven't really done this either, but it is kinda fun. As long as I don't hurt you, too much anyway," I said half teasing and half serious. I'm just not into sadomasochism. I kept fucking her as fast as I could while spanking her ass several more times. When I hit the plug accidently on one slap, I felt it push harder against my dick.

The plug got her attention, too, "OH! I almost forgot about that thing in there." I stopped spanking and started to play with the plug as I plowed her, pushing, twisting and wiggling it around. It rubbed along the top of my cock in this position, which wasn't as good as on the underside, but still a novel sensation. More importantly, she really seemed to like what I was doing with it.

She began moaning, "Aahh, that's nice, move that around, umm, yeah. Wiggle that thing while you fuck me. You feel so good. Oh, Oh, OH, I'm gonna cum again! Pull that plug thing out when I come. Yeah! Oh! Ah! Make...me...Cuuummmm." She pushed back hard against my cock and her cunt squeezed it.

I pulled on the plug, but she was tensed up all over and it didn't want to come out yet. Then she relaxed her pussy, and her ass, too, I guess, because it popped right out. Her arms relaxed, too, and her head sank to the bed, with her ass still up in the air and my cock still buried in her snatch.

"You gonna come baby? Come for me baby. Oh your cock feels so good. Fuck me and cum in me baby," she begged

This had all gotten me pretty close, and not long after I started to push into her again, with several long strokes, I granted her request and came. I grunted and pushed in as deep as I could while I unloaded into her. I leaned forward with my hands on her ass cheeks, and finally pulled myself out of her hot cunt shortly after. I was pretty spent, but her ass looked so good I gave it a few licks before flopping down on the bed beside her. She collapsed sideways, spooning her butt against me, saying, "Oh, that was a really nice finish! I really wanted you to lick me there again, thanks! You make me come so good, baby."

"You do a great job getting me off, too, sweetie," I replied. "Yeah, that was good. And you're really lickable. I'd do it some more, but you wore me out on that last one."

"Hmm, yeah, so did you. I'll get you to do it some more after we rest some," she said very lazily. "I'll wanna taste your dick again, too. It fits so nice in my mouth. Hmm."

I reached my top arm around and held her breast, feeling the hard nipple in my palm. I was able to pull my other hand out over my head, and I stroked her hair from above us. Her top hand reached back and caressed my ass, while her other one went between her legs to her sopping pussy. After a few minutes she brought that hand back to her mouth and licked her fingers, saying, "Mmm, I taste good. Yeah, WE taste good." I moved back in the bed, pulling her over towards me and onto her back, then spooned against her side.

"Give me some of that treat, sweetie," I told her, pulling her hand back to her groin, then returning mine to fondle her other breast. She rubbed into her pussy again, and then brought her drenched fingers to my mouth. "Mmm, yeah, we do taste good," I agreed.

We lay there, caressing each other and nearly falling asleep, until the baby monitor came alive, calling her name. "It's the time when mom needs to me to help her get ready to go to sleep for the night. I'll need to get dressed and get down there for her. This was really great, I can't thank you enough." She gave me a little kiss and got up. "This takes a little while so you might just wanna head home, but you don't have to," she said as she got up and pulled on some shorts and a shirt.

I sat up and said, "I'd like to stay, but I have to work tomorrow morning and think it's best if I do head home."

"Ok, I get that. My list is pretty well covered I think. There's a couple things I was hoping to go over again, though. Maybe I'll ask Jill for a rain check on them," she said with a tease in her voice.

"Oh yeah, you do that," I said sarcastically. "Seriously, I really did enjoy this, and I hope it helped you. I'd offer to be of service anytime, but since I'm with Jill I don't think we should do a lot more of this. But, I'm not saying never again," I said, with a big grin and a wink.

The monitor called for her again, and she said, "I gotta run down there. I know this was just a couple night stand sorta thing, but I hope we meet again. I know I'll be in touch with Jill, probably very soon. Take care, and thanks again," she kissed me once more, teasing my lips a little with her tongue. Then she ran out and down the stairs, calling to her mother that she was on her way.

I dressed and headed home, contemplating the whole situation, and recalling it fondly. This was really fun, and Deejay was hot in bed. But so is Jill, and then some. Jill and I have much more in common, besides just our age, and I'm really looking forward to continuing to "explore" with her. Right now, I knew I needed get home, and then I'd call her to fill her in some. But I wondered if Deejay would beat me to it.

More to come, as Jill and I continue...