Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Steve65999Steve65999over 1 year ago

A wonderful series, both the main thread and this ‘sub’ plot! A great way of imagining all those things we view through porn and would love to try. Well written and lots of fun! More!!

LuckyLuckyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Steve. We were (are) pretty much trying things we had fantasized about and never got to try; I'm just writing about how it went. (And yeah, there is a certain amount of embellishment, and editing `cause some folks don't like it to be too truthful...) Having the right partner (and fiends), the right mindset, and a very trusting relationship, all make it possible. As I keep saying, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world!

As for the "sub thread," I found out too late that having "over 40" in the story title (or description) seems to turn a lot of people away right from the start. I'll probably just use "Lucky Tales" from here on for the stories with Jill. Not sure what I'll do with an upcoming set about our first trip to WDW together, since they'll all be longer entries. They might be their own series, even though they took place pretty much right after Ch. 12. I still have yet to make much progress in writing them down, so I'll keep thinking about it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully there will be a tale of Jack's revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story! I'd like to be one of those lucky ladies. So someone thinks Jack needs revenge, huh? Guess that person didn't really READ the story, or maybe he's just a self centered taker, too. Jack wasn't really harmed, and it seems he enjoyed at least some of it. Well, I really enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't usualy comment but Im surprised too that someone thinks Jack needs to get revenge. He was humiliated in the end, but I thought he had some fun first, and It was pretty clear he was a jerk and he had it comming. I just hope he listened to the warning and doesn't show up again to make trouble, They could have done alot worse to him and alot of stories on here go that way. This storry was just alot of fun. I hope there are more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really enjoyed this, and had a lot of fun picturing it all. The revenge bit wasn't that bad so I don't know why someone made a big deal of it. He seemed to actually enjoy it or most of it until it was time to leave I guess. Anyway, I need to read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I really liked this fantasy story! What a great time that would have been. I'll be daydreaming all day at work now...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucky@Lucky
60 Followers
We're working on more of our story together. We've stared a new series called Lucky Tales, and more of those are planned. We also have another story arc in the works regarding our first short vacation, of sorts, if we can find some time to finish it. Your positive ratings...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES