Lucy and Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to ignore the feelings he was experiencing as Lucy continued to explain what her big sister—his mother—had been telling her about sex and everything she had to look forward to when she finally had her first sexual encounter. It had all been perfectly innocent, but she had not expected the reaction she would get from her nephew.

"You know," he said, "I've inherited something from my dad," he smirked, winking.

Lucy looked confused, "How could you have inherited anything from Uncle Jack? He's still alive."

"That's not the type of inheritance I'm talking about," he chuckled, reaching down to adjust himself. "After all, you inherited your good looks from grandma, right?"

Lucy blushed, taken off-guard by the compliment, "You think I'm attractive?"

Jason nodded, not saying anything. Lucy was wearing a two-piece bathing suit that could not be described as overly revealing, but it still did a good job of showing of her assets, which were considerable. He could clearly see her young breasts swelling beneath the bikini top, not overly large, but enough to make him want to take them into his mouth, to suckle on the nipples that he imagined hardening at the touch of his tongue. Peaches. Atlanta peaches. That's how he thought of her breasts. Firm, fleshy, ripe peaches, contained by the soft material of her bathing suit, ripe for the picking. Juicy, waiting to be nibbled, licked, suckled, devoured by his hungry mouth. Her hips were not wide, but flared enough to leave no doubt that there was a treasure within, flowing naturally to her virginal, tight, pristine ass. He shook his head as the thought of his growing erection invading both her sopping pussy and puckering bunghole passed through his mind, filling his head with illicit images that, he was certain, would fuel his fantasies for the next several months.

Then there were her legs. Jason bit his bottom lip as his eyes took in the sight of Lucy's legs. She may have been short in stature, but her legs were as beautiful as anyone's he had ever seen.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, suddenly realizing what he was talking about as she saw the growing erection in his loose swim trunks.

"Yup," he grinned, "snake's out of the bag." He reached down and adjusted himself again, allowing his erection to move to the side so it wasn't pressing so obviously against the waistband of his swim trunks.

Lucy was licking her lips, but knew that they could not go any further than looking. Some lines just couldn't be crossed.

"Do you want to see it?" he asked quietly, looking her in the eye.

Knowing it was wrong, but not caring, she nodded. No, she didn't want to see it a voice screamed in her mind. She could hear her big sister screaming at her, calling her a little slut, calling her an incestuous home breaker. What she was about to do was ... she shook her head, not caring. After all, she rationalized, her own sister had told her about what it had been like to be fucked by Jack, by the man who treated her like a father.

"Yes," she finally said, "show me." She was full of conflict, feeling both desire and trepidation, but she did want this, of that she was certain. "But," she quickly added, "I'm not going to do anything other than look."

Jason looked disappointed for only a second, then smiled and reached for her hand, which she allowed him to take, "Lucy," he said, his voice barely above a whisper, "no matter what happens, you will always be in charge, alright?"

It seemed like an odd thing to say, but her heart melted at that moment. She had always loved Jason like a brother but now, at this moment, she was seeing him in a new light. He was still young, but Lucy was now seeing him as a young man, and she knew she was falling in love with him.

She nodded again, "Yes."

Before making any other move, he asked, "May I kiss you?"

She nodded again, not saying anything.

His question had both surprised and aroused her. They had kissed before, but never anything beyond a simple peck on the cheek. As they leaned toward each other she knew that this would be different. They were both opening their mouths, both anticipating something more as their lips met. It was like an electric shock as they touched, even if it only lasted for a few short seconds. It lasted long enough for them to realize that it was something they both wanted to do again.

"Thank you," he whispered, "that was really incredible. Better than I'd ever imagined."

Lucy's mind was reeling, "You ... you imagined ..." she blushed, realizing that Jason had been imagining doing things to her, doing things with her, things that no nephew should be considering with his aunt. At the same time, she knew that she had also been imagining the same thing. She had been imagining Jason's tongue probing her mouth, as well as other orifices. Lucy knew that as soon as her sister had begun talking to her about sex there had only been one idea coursing through her mind: she had wanted to know what it would be like to be fucked by her nephew.

Jason laughed, "Imagined ... fantasized, obsessed, oh fuck ..." he rolled onto his back again, his erection tenting his swim trunks. As much as she wanted to, Lucy couldn't take her eyes away from the engorgement.

While she wanted the same thing, Lucy knew better. "You do know," she tried to sound serious, "that's just wrong." As much as she tried to sound indignant, the taste of their quick kiss was still on her lips and the sight of Jason's engorged manhood was making her pussy drenched with excitement.

"Sure, it's wrong," he chuckled, turning to face her again, "but that's what makes it so sexy. Now," he eyed her again," rising to his knees, "I think it's time to show you your reward for that amazing kiss."

She watched as he pulled down his trunks, gasping as his erection popped out of its confinement. It took every ounce of her willpower to stop her from reaching out and grabbing his manhood, but she had to obey her own rules. Lisa would never understand her baby sister manhandling her nephew. No, she repeated to herself, some lines just couldn't be crossed. Not now, not ever.

She shook her head as the one-eyed snake seemed to dance before her eyes, as though it was trying to hypnotize her. "So, what do you think?" she heard Jason's voice ask.

It looks delicious, her inner voice wailed. I want it, I want it buried between my legs, pounding into my virgin pussy, filling me with your seed, filling my womb ... She shook her head, "I'm sorry," she looked away, "did you say something?"

He laughed, slipping his cock back into his trunks, "Yes, I asked what you thought of it."

She blushed, "It ... it ... it looks really ..."

"Big?" he prompted.

"Yeah," she gasped, "that'll work." After several moments she looked around, "Maybe we should start thinking about getting back. It's starting to get late, what do you think?"

"Sounds like a plan," he sounded nonchalant about the whole thing, "but first," he moved closer to her, "how about another kiss?"

Lucy was surprised by how she reacted. She had expected to reject the idea, but her body, her entire being, sprang at the opportunity and before she realized what was happening she found she had wrapped her arms around the handsome young man sitting next to her and they were locked in a passionate kiss that lasted several minutes.

Once they broke their embrace Lucy was acutely aware of how wet she was between her legs and knew she needed one final swim, otherwise her sister might notice the scent of her sex when they returned to shore. That would only raise questions that the young woman would be unable to answer.

After that visit to the lake Lucy and Jason began sharing kisses whenever they were alone.

*****

It took several days for Lucy to build up the courage to use the birthday gift that her sister had given her, but the image she had of Jason's hard cock from their visit to the lake two summers before, along with the images she had been looking at online, kept making her return to the giant dildo that was safely stowed in a shoebox under her bed.

Lisa had given her enough of a tutorial to know what to do to prevent the massive toy from hurting her too much, but Lucy still understood enough to know that when she first used the giant beast of a toy to enter her, there would only be pain, but there would not be any blood.

She had probed her inexperienced pussy with her fingers on numerous occasions, feeling the pressure as she met the resistance of her partially intact hymen. While she had never had a boy touch her 'down there' (as much as she may have wanted such a thing) she had managed to open herself up after several sessions using only her fingers. Lucy could have never imagined that her self-pleasuring sessions had all been leading to this point: to the moment where she would be using the present her big sister had given to her to fuck herself silly with a giant dildo.

Before she took this pristine mock-cock into her she wanted to try something else. Many of the galleries and videos she had seen online, even if they ultimately featured some gorgeous young woman with a massive cock pounding her pussy, also showed the girl with the cock in her mouth, giving the guy a blowjob. Lucy had been mesmerized by images of what her sister had called the money shot, as the men would release what seemed like gallons of ... stuff ... all over their partner. Cum. She had called it cum. Ejaculate. Sperm. Jesus, it was that life-giving liquor that Lucy was craving, the ... she shook her head at the thought, her mind drifting back to the moment she had first seen Jason's massive erection while they had been together at the lake and her hand slipped between her legs, sliding between her moist outer lips, over the nub of her clit. Her most powerful orgasms had come while imagining Jason emptying his balls of his thick load down her throat or into her convulsing pussy squeezed every drop of his creamy load out of his swollen cock, leaving him drained of the life-giving liquid.

More than anything, more than the desire to lose her virginity, Lucy wanted to be a good lover. She had watched enough videos, thanks to her sister's guidance, to know what she should be doing. Her big sister had warned her that porn was not supposed to be used as a 'how-to' for sex, but there were specific sites that did cater to such things, and Lucy had applied herself to those lessons just as diligently as she had to her other studies.

Now was the time to start applying what she had learned, at least on herself. Taking the huge dildo in her free hand while she continued to gently tease her sopping pussy she held the rubber head close to her mouth and began to lick its tip, moving her lips over the head as she opened her mouth to engulf it as far as she could. She knew she wouldn't be able to swallow the entire thing, but that wouldn't be necessary to perform a proper blowjob. Using her saliva as a lubricant she moistened the shaft and practiced sliding her hands over the length of the entire toy, imagining what it would feel like to have Jason's tool in her hands, to have him groaning in pleasure as she brought him closer and closer to his inevitable orgasm.

Since she was using both hands her own pleasure was being delayed. As much as she wanted to have the giant toy shoved between her legs she knew it was important to continue her practice, if only for a few more seconds. As she continued to stroke the toy she realized that she was taking more and more of it into her mouth, until she felt it hit the back of her throat and she started gagging. At first, it was uncomfortable, and she wanted to stop, then she realized that she could lift her high palette, opening the back of her throat, as though she were yawning, further allowing the dildo to slip deeper into her throat, past the point where she would normally be gagging.

Finally, she thought to herself, singing in a choir is paying off. When Lucy had been younger, Patricia had insisted the young girl attend Sunday services at the neighborhood Baptist Church. While she had left the church after her fourteenth birthday, she still remembered many of the things she had learned. One of those things had come from her time as a member of the choir, which she had enjoyed. Mrs. Monroe, the Choir Director, had taught them many interesting things, including the technique of opening the back of the throat to increase the resonance of the voice. It was a simple procedure, though many of the singers would use the opportunity to imitate Kermit the Frog. It was something frequently used by opera singers, but, as it turned out, it also proved helpful for someone interested in deepthroating a large dick.

With a little practice, she was sure, she would be able to take almost half of the giant intruder, far more than she'd been able to at the start. Practice really does make perfect, she thought to herself as she stretched her jaws, relief washing over her as she pulled the monster out of her throat. "Now," she eyed it hungrily, "for what you've been waiting for."

After repositioning herself on the bed and spreading her legs, Lucy began to slowly insert the moist head of the dildo into her virgin pussy. She gasped as the bulbous head pressed against her labia, as she felt the first intrusion of anything other than her own fingers, fully aware that she was in full control of the pressure being applied. Her eyes widened as she pulled back on the giant toy, suddenly missing the touch of the fake phallus on her inexperienced quim. As much as she might be afraid of the pain from its intrusion, she wanted to feel what her sister had described when she had told her about how magnificent it felt to have Jack's erection firmly entrenched between her legs.

Lucy had spent many hours imagining her nephew driving his own rock-hard member into her sopping pussy—no, she corrected herself, call it what you really mean to, it's your cunt—almost from that warm afternoon, after they had returned from their island adventure on the lake. Once they had started sharing their illicit kisses, whenever they were alone, she could feel how excited Jason would become, although he was always gentle with her and never once pressed her into doing anything more than kissing. He hadn't even tried to feel her boobs, like the boys she occasionally went out with did.

She may not have been tall, but Lucy was still aware that she had a great deal to offer the young men who gave her admiring looks when she walked around the campus at school. She took pride in her appearance, and was pleased at the effect she had on others, even if she really only wanted one man. It still made her feel good to know that she was a desirable young woman. Lucy had never lacked for young men who were interested in taking her out on dates, but she had usually declined, making the excuse that she had to study for some upcoming test. As a result, she had consistently received top marks in school, but her social life had been quite stunted.

Instead of going out with other boys, she had used her lack luster social life to spend more time with Jason. Patricia had not minded, nor had Lisa and Jack, thinking it a good way for their own son to stay out of trouble. Jason spent much of his time studying as well, similarly earning top marks in his classes. Jason was similarly disinterested in dating, though he had, on occasion, gone out with other girls, if only to avoid the unwanted rumors from his boorish friends that would inevitably arise if he did not. Unfortunately, their the Senior Prom was something that would have been difficult for the young man to avoid, especially since his popularity had earned him a spot on the organizing committee. He hadn't been elected Prom King, for which he was grateful, but he had still been expected to be at the event.

All that time spent together made Lucy love her nephew that much more. It made her want him that much more. Lucy was convinced that Jason was more like his father than she could have hoped: he was kind, considerate, and had been endowed with a cock that any woman would be proud to call her own. At least, that was how she thought about the whole thing, and that was what she wanted: she wanted the whole thing.

Lucy was so lost in thought that she had not even realized that she had been pushing the dildo into her pussy the entire time. She gasped as she looked down to see over half of the mock-cock buried inside her small vagina, as she felt its tip pressing against her cervix, stretching her inner wall, as though it might rupture from the pressure. Without thinking about what she was doing she began to rotate the dildo inside her wetness, maneuvering it so its curve was pointing upwards, toward the top of her vaginal wall. As she pulled it out and pushed it back in, the fires began to erupt.

"Oh, fill me with your cum," she moaned, pulling it out again, trying to cram it in even further. The change of angle caused the tip to rub against her G-spot as it pushed deeper into her love-vault, driving her mad with pleasure as the first orgasm she had ever experienced with a foreign object inside her washed over her, making her vaginal walls clamp down on the large dildo as they convulsed with the waves of pleasure that made her toes curl in delight. As she moved it another orgasm hit her, and then another, and she realized that the tip of the massive dildo must have been overstimulating her G-spot.

For a brief instant she wondered whether it was possible to die from having too many orgasms.

When she finally pulled the glistening tool out of herself she could think of only one thing that remained to be done. Without hesitating she brought it up to her mouth and began licking it clean, tasting herself on it as she once again took it in her mouth, practicing her deep throating skills as she slid it down her throat, enjoying the feeling as it filled her mouth for the second time. As she held it there for several seconds her fingers once again found her wetness, flicking over her clit as she worked herself toward another orgasm while she imagined Jason going down on her, just as she had seen online. She came, hard, as she imagined Jason's erection exploding in her mouth while his tongue and fingers filled her freshly-fucked pussy.

It took every ounce of energy the young woman had to put her gift away and clean herself up in time for dinner. That evening, when she went over to visit Lisa, Jack, and Jason, she pulled her sister aside when Jack and Jason went out for a few minutes to get some ice cream at the store.

"I have to tell you something, sis," Lucy looked at her sister, wanting to tell her everything, but knowing that would enrage her older sister.

Lisa had known from the minute her little sister had arrived that her gift had finally been used. It wasn't that she thought ill of the younger girl, just that she had known her curiosity had been piqued by their discussions. "How was it?" she asked, smirking.

"How ...?" Lucy gasped, blushing.

Lisa laughed, embracing her sister, "Don't worry, sweetie, it isn't anything anyone else would notice, but a sister can always tell. But seriously, how was it?"

Lucy took a deep breath, "Jesus, Lisa, I had no idea," she whispered, even though they were alone in the house, "I'd never imagined an orgasm could feel so ..."

"Earthshattering?" Lisa finished for her.

Lucy just shook her head, nodding mutely.

"Just wait until you try the real thing," Lisa looked around conspiratorially, "at least, assuming the guy you meet is as considerate a lover as Jack."

"Is he ..."

"Let me put it to you this way, sis," Lisa continued, suddenly unburdening herself, "when Jack and I make love, he never finishes before he's made certain that I've reached ..."

"You mean, you always cum first?" Lucy interrupted, images of sloppy blowjobs clouding her vision.

123456...8